2019 ... i am forgotten

>2019 ... i am forgotten
what's it like to go from the hottest up and coming actress to a literal who a year or so after

Attached: 1556706376655.jpg (1500x1644, 241K)

Who?

She hit the wall around the same time everyone saw her asshole. There's no comeback from that.

Great pussy on her

Pitty, cute girl with a top-tier body. And she took facials.

She brought it all on herself. I've never seen someone where an oscar went to their heads in such a big way. She started being an overt cunt to people in public and took on a series of ridiculously shitty scripts, some of which you just KNOW she thought were "artsy" and therefore in her prestigious league. Now she's 29 going on 50. She's speeding towards that wall and I'm going to bet her looks completely fading will be taken about as gracefully as she's taken the fact that nobody is all that impressed with her acting ability.

When my asshole pics was spread on Facebook by my family I thought my live was over but I started posting my own nudes until I got banned as a power move.

She's still very hot. I'd go see her again!

Jews, make it happen.

BIG

BAD

HARV

who the fuck is this? some korean bitch? is this "dubu"?

She got completely oversaturated in the media during that 2010ish period when Hunger Games made her a star. In an effort to be "relatable" she made a complete fool of herself with all the bed-bouncing goofy face-making antics and loudly telling "funny" stories about eating tons of pizza. By the time her nudes came out the public was already bored of her, and seeing this bitch bending over showing off her pussy eradicated the last little bit of mystique she still had left.

>mystique

fuck that lazy cunt

put on the fucking make up you talentless sow

>took on a series of ridiculously shitty scripts, some of which you just KNOW she thought were "artsy" and therefore in her prestigious league.

what, like Mother!, which genuinely was a great art film, with Aronovsky, who put life into Portman's Career a few films earlier with Black Swan?

What else are you even talking about?

What's up J Law? You trawl Yea Forums 2? Hit me up, sweet stuff - Harvey

Shit happens when your entire career is built on sucking Harv's dick

This is why having more than one client is important speaking from personal experience.

>WHAT """artsy""" films???
>You MEAN Mother! ???L!!?@11!??
>But that's a good mooovie!

Mother! was pretentious trash that is quite literally babby's first art movie. Even Aranovsky himself has already acknowledged it as his most inferior work. I also would consider her McQueen adventures + Passengers to be delving into the "trashy but artsy" script realms.

Get a fucking clue my man. No one in life is going to respect you more because you adamantly white knight Mrs. Potato Head.

She was the "hottest up and coming actress" around 2012. She's been kinda washed up for a few years now.

link to the nudes?
I didn't save when I should have

Who’s her equivalent now? All that comes to mind is Timothee Chamomile or Tom Holland.

Search it up retard. They are literally everywhere on the internet.

I like to think all those nudes she was saving and sending, were all to BBH. She was a good girl for daddy.

Attached: Batman-Two-Face.png (1024x700, 317K)

Literally google it

>hottest
>had to get facial surgery to not look like a face faced whore
>still looks like trash

who? and not even close

why was it pretentious?

K

because it wasn't capeshit or soiwars

>over saturation
>easy target for mockery
>blatant ego issues
>relying on papa weinstein to secure her roles
It was never going to last

Family Guy: When You Wish Upon A Weinstein

>tfw face faced

Attached: 1425282454391.png (684x576, 87K)

I hate it when people's faces look like a face

She’s so sexy

Sparrow sequel when?!

No Jewstein to give her roles

Emma Watson is another

greasy shithole

Black swan made money, Mother! just made trannies like you post on Yea Forums

Reminder she didn't even finish middle school

>"I dropped out of middle school. I don’t technically have a GED or a diploma," J.Law continued. "I am self-educated."

once you see a girl's butthole, she's old hat.

Hasn't been relevant since 2015, probably even earlier than that.

It insisted upon itself

What do you think happened? Harvey got busted and lost his influence.

How soon before she gets morbidly obese lads

Kinda funny to think that while a bunch of women celebrating dethroning Weinstein and reveling in feminism, she was probably crying in a closet over the fact that her career is over.

As soon as the Hunger Games fiasco wrapped up Lawrence became an afterthought. Good thing too.

>Who’s her equivalent now? All that comes to mind is Timothee Chamomile or Tom Holland.
I'd say someone you've actually heard of.

>Jennifer Lawrence is disgusting! I'd never fuck a woman!

When did incels take over Yea Forums?

Attached: 50af7-jennifer-lawrence-hot-photo.jpg (799x1154, 179K)

>a face faced whore

Attached: Babby.jpg (521x521, 52K)

how much jew jizz did she choke on to get that oscar?

G0 back t0 reppit