First they come for my racist and homophobic jokes but my fat jokes???

The SJWs have gone too far this time!

Attached: F2319956-145B-4DC2-BC07-009B8E9713FD.jpg (828x1594, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2019/09/04/fat-monica-friends-25-years-later/
youtube.com/watch?v=MnV7TE25YBY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRz7hlWTB8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ew.com/tv/2019/09/04/fat-monica-friends-25-years-later/
Butthurt fatties

I used my before and after progress pic as my second picture on Tinder and I think I banged 10 women in 15 months.

Felt unfulfilling

As a person whom weighed over 300 pounds since age 13 I was sad and pissed off when I saw "fat" Monica being made fun of on F.r.i.e.n.d.s because I self insert as her in those scenes and it makes me really angry and depressed. I know the pain and torment she went through better then any body else.

Seinfeld was better anyways

Attached: funny jewish nerd.jpg (612x612, 57K)

OH NO NO NO NO NETFLIX ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL!

SAY GOODBYE TO FRIENDS AND THE OFFICE LMAO!

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_01_04_at_11.42.13_AM.jpg (1400x1050, 193K)

>By: Clarkisha Kent

Attached: download.jpg (675x676, 61K)

Are we really not allowed to laugh at fat people anymore now? Wtf that was the one thing we still had left. Man in a dress and retards was one thing but fatties are off limits now too??? Comedy is officially dead

don't worry user you can still laugh at fat men all you want

Whoever made this gay ass rule of punching down and you can’t laugh at or make fun of people anymore I’d s fucking faghot why are these the people making the rules of comedy to follow now people who clearly are not funny or have a sense of humor at all the Apatows and Nanette’s of the world

i want to hear what they think "smart" comedy is
nanette?

youtube.com/watch?v=MnV7TE25YBY

did you cut your weiner in retort

this will be more entertaining than netflix itself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRz7hlWTB8A
I mean laughing at fat women is way funnier though somehow it’s just not as funny when it’s a dude.... why is that???

a black lady sketch show

reddit stopped being fun when they banned /r/fatpeoplehate

Fat

First paragraph in and she uses the word problematic... god these people are parodies of us making fun of sjws at this point

Wait so sjws encourage living unhealthily? That is just madness.

May I interest you in a Hannah Gadsby speech? That is your permissible comedy now, comrade.

Frasier was better than both

Jesus what did you eat back then to sustain that size

Reminder that fat people contribute more on average to global climate change, pollution, and ecosystem destruction and should be shamed as a result.

what about that alternate timeline episode where Monica never lost weight and it showed that her and Chandler stilled ended up falling in love showing that he loves and accepts her no matter what

why do the sjws always forget about this type of stuff when complaining about stuff

>"Incredibly lazy part."
>Would of been by far the most expensive and time consuming element to film in every episode it was used.

Whoever made this gay ass rule of punching down and you can’t laugh at or make fun of people anymore
Odd grammar but ok
>I’d s fucking faghot
Ok so I’m guessing this is when your seizure started?
>>I’d s fucking faghot why are these the people making the rules of comedy to follow
Do you have some moral aversion to punctuation?
>now people who clearly are not funny or have a sense of humor at all the Apatows and Nanette’s of the world

Jesus Christ, take your fucking meds and come back when you can post anything even semi coherent.

I like that Pretty is the first word on her shirt

> things I don’t like are lazy, predictable and unfunny .... it’s not that I’m literally seething

I’m typing on a phone it always makes me sound tarded esp with autocorrect lol I don’t got the patience with this tiny keyboard to go back and fix things

virgins are the new fatties

People would treat you better if you were fit. It's within your power. You can have a better life if you have some discipline and do a little work.

but unhealthy food is so good, i cant stop eating nothing but that stuff, im gonna get really fat if i dont stop. whats some healthy food that dont taste like shit???

Sex without an emotional connection is always unfulfilling.

It's fucking friends, why are they acting like this shit was shakespeare? Laughing at a fatty is probably the only laugh you'd get out of that npc snoozefest.

Her being fat made her get in shape and make sure she was never fat again.

This is somehow bad ?

>fatphobic
Name one person who is scared of fat people. Most find them to be a hideous joke.

Make the fat cunt who wrote that watch Married with Children.

Reminder that Monica used cocaine to stay thin, and that's why she becomes crazier in the later seasons

>pretty brown, and nerdy

cant argue with that

Fat Monica idea was created by a fat women..go figure. She literally said "I prefer fat Monica because she was always happy"

I mean they are kinda scary when they are about to sit on you.

this is such a grasping article to write and so many years after in such a way, in probably an unimportant journalists career hopping endeavour, tryna get street cred with whichever current issue is in vogue, then can jump across agencies and get their copy printed more.i say dont get upset by this article, youre feeding the outrage culture and youre all above this sorta shit

seriously. Just imagine the smell

> I self insert as her in those scenes and it makes me really angry and depressed.
The only thing you insert yourself with is sugar and fat you fatty. You should have taken monica exemple to loose fat and be happy.
But noooo ! you would not stuff food down your throat don't you ?!
Kill yourself whale ! Don't jump out the window you'll break the concrete fat lazy fuck !

American's letting their fat nigrow whale expressing their thoughts.

So she doesn't have a right to share the opinion is what you mean

Who says we cant laugh at that stuff? Are you guys are that big of wimps you cant even say a non pc joke out in public? I work with literal retards and make retarded jokes all thw time . If you let people dictate what you say then whats the point in even being your self

Black people aren't funny.

>youre feeding the outrage culture
This. Stop giving these people the time of day aaand eventually they will go away.

>clarkisha
why can´t negroes into proper naming?

ooo massa

>t.soon unemployed incel after going viral for ableism

> ten women in 15 months
For tinder that’s some shit numbers

>shows made 20 years ago don’t look so great through today’s social lens
Well duh

Advice for fat people
Just get your heart broken and you'll keep your fucking mouth shut and go to the gym out of spite
Accept that, if you're fat, it's (almost always) your fault and no one owes you any pity

This 'body positivity' shit wouldn't be quite as annoying if they weren't hypocritical as all fuck about it. They only ever care when it's fat chicks being made fun of. 'Fat acceptance', in their mind, should only happen when the fatass in question is a woman. Fat men on the other hand are lazy worthless pieces of shit who deserves to be mocked and no woman, not even a woman twice his size, should have to settle for him. It's the most transparent bullshit ever. This is a case of obese, ugly feminists trying to victim card their way into being viewed as attractive by the general public so they don't have to keep fucking fat guys and lanklet betas. Kinda makes me wonder how long it's gonna take them to figure out that you can't actually shame someone into thinking you're pretty, all you can do is shame them into pretending you are for woke points.

Attached: 5bb4dd8d24000031005633a6[1].jpg (384x576, 32K)

>pretty

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

fucking kill yourself lardass

>Clarkisha Kent
>Clark Kent
was this bait all along?

>ew.com
exactly how I feel when I see fatties

>Clarkisha Kent
Wat.

Attached: superman's twelve billion knockoffs.jpg (2717x1884, 1.09M)

Well maybe 2/3

Fat Mac legit wasn't even that fat though. He's got a gut on him but you can tell he was on a dirty bulk. The real joke was his delusional BDD.

N

Man people really do have shit tastes

Sameritan is great tho

You'll be amazed with what you can get away with when people like you and find you attractive friend; )

Jew humor

Fat is a social construct

the absolute state of the usa

You can eat whatever you want you can lose weight eating nothing but pizza burgers and ice cream just dont eat too many calories

2/3rds of americans are overweight or obese
of course some fat, sad bougie journalist is going to throw a fit

Imagine being so fat that you're still mad 25 years later about a couple of scenes from a tv show

ON HONONONONONO