Chakotay with tits

Chakotay with tits.

Attached: tayla.jpg (524x699, 32K)

I cant think of a more boring character in the any of the series, what were they thinking?

She was slightly better than Ford, imho. That guy was so boring people forget he was there a whole season. I think she's more comparable to Troi, in that they're both equally useless and somehow manage to get all the laughably bad storylines.

Attached: Counselor Troi Mind Freak.jpg (694x530, 68K)

MY PEOPLE
MY BABY

>>they're both equally useless and somehow manage to get all the laughably bad storylines
yeah they just didnt develop anything with either character honestly, however sga failed worse because they put her in such shitty costumes where as tng at least made her attractive

Episodes away from rewatching this show since its end. Ronan is god on 2nd watch

is she white? I want to fuck her but I don't want to entertain or support the idea of mixing.

i always tough she was Jennifer Lopez

They phased her out with Jewel Staite kinda.

cute tum.

Teal'c 2.0

Attached: Ronon_Dex.JPG.jpg (1004x1332, 276K)

Good move, if a bit too late. She was tiresome af from day one. Literally 'mah people, mah culture' every fucking episode.

Atlantis should have easily gotten 1 or 2 more seasons

>is she white?
no, are you retarded or something?
>i dont want to mixing
yes you are retarded, if the girl looks good to you and you want to fuck her, thats enough, unless she is a feminist, then cuck the shit out of her.

mommy weir > teyla

>lets just make sg1 but with less interesting characters with the exception of the leaf who is actually just a hold over from sg1

>however sga failed worse because they put her in such shitty costumes where as tng at least made her attractive
Yeah, so many of the Pegasus natives wore rags and the BDU's never really did anyone any favors except for Carter. Unless you're a /k/ommando and BDU's are your thing. No judgements here.

O'Neill > Sheppard > Mitchell
Carter > Vala > Teyla
McKay > Jackson >>>>>>> Jonas
Ronon = Teal'c
Keller > Beckett > Fraiser
Weir > Hammond > Woolsey > Landry
Caldwell > Bra'tac

Overall a pretty comfortable win for SGA.

Attached: hmm.png (680x521, 115K)

Her name is Teyla. Get your facts right man.

>putting God Emperor Dan "the man" Jackson that low
equal with McKay at least

So you forgot Chloe?

It would be these space niggers from daedalus episode and it's an original threat level and victory against all odds in the end. Writers successfully killed any suspense with asgard tech and geniuses like carter who can just bend time.

minus the personality

Attached: 1562970015112.png (318x470, 47K)

>Weir > Hammond
leave now

>Weir > Hammond
>Caldwell > Bra'tac

Attached: 1502534438227.jpg (269x1024, 44K)

Attached: 1502534438227.png (269x1024, 584K)