What did I think about this movie?

What did I think about this movie?

Attached: ready-or-not-movie.png (1181x682, 2M)

Are those elephant gun shells

Yes but they're display only

Samara Weaving is Margot Robbie but actually hot

Shit script, good concept, killer ending.

Prophet

Meh script, decent concept, shitty ending

The end basically ruins the whole movie

I'm listening to the film junk episode of this right now

You mean, she's a poor man's Margot

Enjoyable. I wouldn't buy it, but a renting it would make a fun little movie night.

i saw that image and thought this was gonna be some badass "you're next" where she goes around killing the ones who tried to kill her

It alright. Feel like it shit itself near the end there. Like it was rushed.

Good premise, pretty girl kinda great stuff throughout with the family. Even the end was kinda good. But it all gets fucked up because of the stupid thing with the husband

What's this about

It actually felt like cabin in the woods a bit and I liked that. Unfortunately he movie just doesn't lean in enough to anything. It's still pretty fun and I liked her family and her. The ending was kinda meh thiugh

The end ruined it because basically the family was morally right the whole time. A better ending would have just been them being really awkward and like saying sorry to the girl and getting breakfast at dennys.

I saw that shit miles away, they gave away the ending with the first scene in the film. It was good, funny, but I think The Babysitter was better

Fuck the family, Samara shouldn't have to die because of them

this, it was kind of disappointing. it's a great look for the poster, but it's doesn't pay off in the movie

This looks like the cover for a bukkake dvd.

totally with you, Babysitter was great. I liked Better Watch Out and Red Christmas too
no connection to those other two, I think they just all came out around the same time