Don't mind me, just posting best girl

Don't mind me, just posting best girl

Attached: meredith.jpg (3600x2400, 2.28M)

>she will never be your strength

Attached: 1366587196735.gif (395x324, 933K)

Attached: 1367245258501.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

I would pound her pussy until it was raw and reddish pink and sore, then I would proceed to breed

What was the significance of Don barfing in this scene?

Attached: 1370283727290.gif (245x188, 1.51M)

Some line that contradicted the current situation he was in.

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I have to rewatch that show. Honestly kind of tuned out once they started getting into Don's issues.

The IBM computer across the hall. Turns people into fags!

>sheer pantyhose

Attached: 1567549317413.jpg (706x703, 219K)

>WE NEED TO REPRODUCE
One of my favorite lines of the show is when Roger sits down with Ginsberg to ask him to talk to the Jewish wine account with him off the record
>We're going to have a good night. There'll be dinner.
>And murderrrr.
>You're not coming to dinner.
It's so fucking stupid but I love Ginsberg

Attached: ginsberg.gif (500x281, 934K)

Attached: 1366738596384.png (1998x544, 946K)

did he ever come back for her bros?
and why was joan so mean to her?

Attached: 1372086506244.gif (335x500, 772K)

Why even watch the show at all if that turns you off to it. He's literally the main fucking character, brainlet cuck.

sex kitten

Attached: 1368413581796.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Why did everyone dislike Harry? He was quite decent before the responsabilities went to his head

Attached: 1365623567915.jpg (489x643, 259K)

>Listen!
He started out okay but never really had much going on in the earlier seasons, he was just kinda part of the crowd of lower-end dudes without many standout characteristics
After he made himself head of media he was an absolute cunt, except the episode where he found Kinsey, but even then he did fuck the guy's girl

Attached: giphy (3).gif (499x282, 683K)

>Don is a cool, collected ladykiller businessman that came from humble beginnings and now climbs the ladder of a prestigious advertising firm while fucking his beautiful wife and assorted whores
This is cool.
>Don is a broken, petulant manbaby that can't keep it together at work, at home, or even with the assorted whores he fucks
If you don't think a show can start out interesting and then turn to shit, then you're the brainlet cuck.

>Show about Don
>Started getting uninterested when it focused on Don

>show is about a protagonist you are supposed to hate
How about I just turn that shit off, nigga.

did you miss the part where he's been living another man's life and it's now boiling over and he's forced to face his past?

based and hosierypilled

The entire essence of the show is that Don is the literal embodiment of what narcissism is supposed to only be in metaphor. "Don Draper" is a constructed persona, and Dick Whitman's entire life is devoted to maintaining that persona at all costs. He has no higher priority.
The show has to explore what happens when the persona starts to fall apart. I do think a lot of the mid/late seasons floundered too much and that a lot of what they did with him was unnecessary (the whole second marriage seemed like a way to stall and drag the story out honestly), but he was a ticking time bomb from the very first episode. His life had to implode.

Attached: 1523735912648.jpg (600x402, 148K)

the second marriage allowed us to see the complete don cycle as we only saw the back half of the don cycle during his first marriage.

She was adorable.

Don may have been born Dick Whitman but he made a name for himself. Granted the name Don Draper is not his birth name he made it his. The guy grew up during the Great Depression to an abusive father and cunty stepmother and he managed to become a rich and successful man.

Maybe Mad Men isn't the show for you. I'm sure there is a CW superhero that you might like

I never thought about it that way but I suppose it's true. I just honestly never stopped considering Megan a spoiled horse-faced bitch. He should've married Rachel Menken or Faye, but I don't think he was capable of marrying anybody mature enough for him to consider them an equal.
This is true, but it's still an act. Just because he can't separate it from the real him doesn't mean it is the real him.

Bro blue board

Why was the last season so bad?

Attached: 1365351486784.png (500x281, 193K)

Everything just moved way too fast, I think
The middle seasons comparatively dragged on with useless bullshit and then suddenly episodes in the seventh season would have timeskips of years
There were also a bunch of weird dead ends that felt like red herrings or something, like Don's obsession with that waitress

Attached: 1566620132496.gif (422x234, 1.32M)

Why is Roger the best character?

Attached: 1366663662854.png (852x480, 426K)

Please tell me you have something saved of when he fired the same guy twice.

I really enjoyed the last season. For a while I had it tied with season 4 for the best, but I think I was just riding a years-long afterglow from the finale.
Don’s 7A redemption is fantastic, and 7B was good. I liked the Diana arc - it was Don getting a taste of his own medicine.
Honestly, I still really enjoy it. The only part I’m not sure about is the episode with that Peema Ryan character

Dons suspension and return was half-assed
too many dead-weight and boring sub-plots
more of the same account process while making it a minor point unlike the earlier seasons.
Not really exploring the move to finally being at a large parent company beyond
>lmao dons bored and miserable because he's an actual wagie cog now
Whole show should have ended two episodes earlier
>don leaves the meeting
>drives off
>irrelevant dialogue of an old account discussion playing while we have b-footage of him driving
>cut to don changing the radio station, cutting off the background discussion as well
>he smiles
>end

But then we would miss
>Don gets beaten with phone books by old people
>Don dislikes hippies
>Fuck it, Don drives a racecar

>i made you some cookies user
>i h-hope you like them

Attached: ursula.jpg (720x540, 64K)

Who the fuck is this

it's bob

Isn't this just the daughter from Spiderman 2? Did she play the same part in Mad Men?

God that was gold Roger is a fucking king.

Attached: roger sterling 2.png (842x320, 113K)

You got any with nuts?

Attached: spidetoll.jpg (500x250, 18K)

>when Betty tells Henry she'll help him rape Sally's friend
What the fuck was that

Attached: 1365536950612.jpg (695x745, 63K)

Ginsburg would be a top poster on 4channel if he were alive today

typical women not being kept in check anymore.

>"I'd stay here until 1975 if it'd put Betty in the ground"
>Betty gets terminal lung cancer immediately
Did she have magical irony powers?

Attached: mm_612_ja_0402_0331.jpg (760x535, 158K)

>best girl
the hell she is!

Attached: miss_blankenship.jpg (604x708, 62K)

>Don marries his secretary, Megan
>Don gets MEgan an acting gig
>Don BUYS her a house in the Hollywood Hills so she can pursue her acting career
>She doesn't work very hard at it and just throws elaborate parties
>Don gives her $1,000,000 in the divorce (around $6 mil today)
>Now she is rich, with a home in the hills, doesn't have a kid, and still in her 20s
>Megan claims that Don ruined her life

What was her problem?

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

H E L L C A T
E
L
L
C
A
T

she stopped being a secretary.

>What was her problem?
quebecer
never trust a quebecer

i would tell her to lift ber skirt and pull down her panties and bend over my desk so that i may begin the spanking. she may have been naive and a little coy, but that voice is serine.

Fucking pussy

Joyce was cute.

Attached: Joyce_Ramsay.png (650x400, 111K)

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that think Mad Men didn't jump the shark at the very beginning of the entire Megan Draper arc

Did they ever mention a reason that she just disappeared between seasons? Gabe stuck around with Peggy for a while after Joyce was gone

>If I wanted to see two negroes fight I'd throw a dollar bill out my window

Fucking based

oh man I'd throw it off a tall building

Last season is one of the best desu. I don't like the feel of most of Don at the hippie collective thing tho, until the final ep. Anna's daughter/niece/friend girl whatever was a shit character they shouldn't have strung along. If you're gonna kill Anna, kill her, don't bring her back as Anna-with-baggage.

Roger has great bantz but as the seasons progress he becomes less and less useful to the firm. By Don's birthday episode I couldn't stand him.

>It's a "Duck falls off the wagon and flies into an alcoholic rage" episode
But on some level he knows that and in some scenes you can see it killing him. He has a crisis when they find out Lucky Strike is gone. The scene in the last season where he plays the organ with Peggy in the empty office was quite nice.

Attached: CRXW9ZRUAAAI4jt.jpg (1200x600, 94K)

Pete Campbell has Asperger's. Kartheiser gives an extremely realistic portrayal of the disease, instead of spoon-feeding it to you with absurd exaggerations like actors playing similar characters would, and you were too stupid to pick up on it. But now that you understand, you have a much better appreciating for the character. You're welcome.

Attached: FBF668F8-4514-49D7-9B4E-0794C840C8AC.jpg (586x390, 19K)

Bullshit

Pete was the worst character and super annoying. Lane beating his ass was one of the best episodes.

Attached: coke.jpg (355x440, 130K)

If this wasn't best girl for you, you shouldn't have watched the show.

Attached: Anna Draper.jpg (600x336, 39K)

>can't grieve over his father's death
>coerces the german maid next door into sex
>can't comprehend why a company doesn't want to market to negroes
I could honestly believe it desu

Pete has one of the best arcs in the entire show

two years later and I still need an answer to this

>posting best boy

Attached: b2jv15cjsoa01.jpg (615x615, 71K)

>A fucking club foot
No thanks user, I'll take her non-defective sister

Betty made a few other extremely blue jokes in the show. I think part of it is that she is really a 15 year old, trapped in an older woman's body. And sometimes she lets her emotions take way too much hold over her. Look how angry she is literally all the time about everyhting - she can't control herself. And Don was the epitome of self-controlled (at least, so she thought - until she learned about who he really was, and they divorced soon after)

Attached: 1503096772781.png (429x709, 449K)

so what was his deal? I remember Pete being suspicious of him one episode and nothing else came up.

She sensed Henry was attracted to her and was punishing him by fucking with him a bit.

Quebecois you fucking idiot. Quebecers are anglo-Quebec.

I feel like I always miss the explanation of what the fuck was actually up with Bob
He had a shit job as a janitor or something at another firm and pretended it was a good one to be an account man at SC&P? And was a male prostitute before that with Manolo?
Nothing seemed satisfying with Bob, he was suddenly gone and then everyone went "Oh yeah he's in Detroit forever"
I vaguely remember an episode where Pete crashes a Chevy in a showroom with him but I think I've slept through most of it on like every rewatch

no quebecer is just the english word for quebecois the term for ango-quebecers is anglo-quebecers

He touched his knee to Pete's, and gave him a very seductive look. Pete knew... I'm not sure if he was even gay honestly, or if he was whatever he needed to be to get ahead. I think he was like Don in a lot of ways, and was trying to get away from his past, and ahead in his life

i'm going to sleep now, so i'm not going to participate in this thread, but i just want to say that i think you are absolutely both based and redpilled and quite frankly, your taste is impeccable.

SS+GOCAD

Fuck he was a snack early on.

Cunny posting again? That's a wig split.

Attached: big-herc-620x400.jpg (620x400, 30K)

Hahaha I like Lucy too man

Attached: 81c8989e53cd95387a4404d64cdbce89.jpg (1440x1080, 162K)

She's an adult woman with a full-time job

he was the closeted gay version of don draper
you see him listening to the business audiobook, proposing beard marriage to joan, going from manservant at his last job to account man at sc&p to executive at buick

supposedly he was supposed to have a larger role but he got a starring role in some other show so they wrote his character out

I just watched this episode last night. Spoopy

>face too big for head instead of face too small for head
Rarely do you see this phenomenon

Unironically yes to both