Harry and Hermione not ending up together is and will be the worst move in the history of all franchises ever created

Harry and Hermione not ending up together is and will be the worst move in the history of all franchises ever created

Attached: 8152jNoY3EL._SX569_.jpg (569x450, 32K)

We'll we've metric tons of cheesy fanfiction to mitigate it so who cares

>"No!"

>some faggot will post the dull pasta
yay

He should have ended up with Cho and they should have gotten an actually pretty chink to play her in the movies. That's a REEE and a half if I ever saw one, quite frankly

she is ugly in the book

This, fanfiction is all you need for your Harry/Hermione, Luke/Leia, and Archer/T'Pol needs.

They had more chemistry than her and Ron.

I don't remember that

The worst move from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises from existence was it ever getting released in the first place. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1483418897402.jpg (1616x2896, 548K)

I think he had better chemistry with Luna, personally in the books. Book-Harry should've ended up with either Luna or Hermione. Anyone but the redhead, really. Film-Harry and Hermione had better chemistry, overall.

She gets much better looking 4th year onward but she's just not Harry's type. Dude seems to have a quidditch player fetish.

She's demonstrably not.

If she puts in actual effort, she's a babe that not even her closest friends can recognise immediately. She's just not putting in any effort at all upkeep-wise. That, and only Harry and Ron can really stand her personality, and even they freeze her out or get fed up with her from time to time.

In the movie, not the books. Ron wasn't a complete dumbass in the books. Hermione was more of a bitch and had more flaws.
There was a ton more chemistry in the books between Harry and Cho and Harry and Luna, and Harry and one other girl who's name escapes me.

In the books, the best interactions Harry has with a girl(besides Hermione) are with Luna. So much so that I thought that was where Rowling was going with it, cause Luna was far better fleshed out and integrated into the story than Ginny ever was.

>Parvati

2/2
And in the film franchise they made Hermione almost more of a protagonist than even Harry in his "own franchise". She functionally became the darling of the film franchise, combine this with the presumed lead and of course it "reads" as though she was supposed to end up with Harry. In the books there wasn't any implied chemistry between them - but that didn't stop fan girls from self-inserting into Hermione then making Harry theoretically insert into her after the fact. Don't forget both Twilight and 50 shades came from Harry Potter.

these guys get it

Attached: harryluna.jpg (450x436, 61K)

she is actually black in the book
disgusting Hollywood whitewashing

Naruto did the same thing.
Just saying.

In Digimon case it was soo bad, one of the fans waited until he was grown up and had graduated college to go in and rewrite the Matt / Sora ending.

Who cares? She's Harry's most loyal friend and her temperment and personality compliments his own well. Who warned him the vision of the Department of Mysteries was a trap? Who had his back when even Ron was being a dick to him? She even kissed him in the fourth book, which was pretty weird desu

>not in the books
>"No!"
They had more chemistry in the books than in the films. You're correct about Ron and Hermione's personalities in the books, and you're also correct, based and redpilled about Harry and Luna. Cho fucking sucked though. Not really her fault, but she was all weepy and there comes a point where you'll find it hard to empathize or bond with somebody like Harry had problems with Cho after all he'd been through, unless the girl had been through all of it with him as well.

Who completely dismissed everything HP said in the sixth book, was proven incorrect, and was still a snooty shit about it after the fact at Dumbledore's funeral?

>I think he had better chemistry with Luna, personally in the books
No, he took pity on her. He didn't see Luna as a romantic interest. If you weren't an incel you'd understand that not every girl he had a conversation with absolutely had to become his romantic partner.

Ginny used that one love potion to roofie Harry, it's virtually guarenteed
>love potion gets introduced around the same time ginnyxharry becomes a thing
>molly canonically roofied her husband
although the whole love potion thing was a massive worldbuilding issue on the same level as the time travel devices
seriously, who thought providing teenagers with the knowledge and means to produce actual aphrodisiacs was a good idea
the only reason it didn't cause a shitstorm is because only women did it in the books and woman on man rape isn't even thought to exist by many people
you'd better believe horny teen boys would be using that shit 24/7 in that universe

She isn't ugly. Just unkempt and insufferable.

Had her and the boys not had a near-death experience to bond them together(and many more every single year after that), she would've spent all of Hogwarts a loner. She is just that annoying to others.

Based "No!"poster

>and her temperment and personality compliments his own well.
Doesn't Harry get irritated with her annoying and bossy personality when Ron's not around?

True, but that's why HBP is the worst book. It feels like a hole in the continuity, with everybody acting oddly out of character to a degree. Reading Rowling's awkward attempts to describe what I can only assume is Harry's erection is painful, and shoehorning Ginny, an already cool character who was supposed to be past lusting over Harry, into the romantic slot out of the blue, without any foreshadowing whatsoever (even Cho is foreshadowed more than this, Harry even had a crush on her as far back as the third book) and how Hermione was apparently helping Ginny land Harry the whole time is fucking weird

In General Rowling didn't know how to write romance. The "best" scenes were filled with cringe.

>without any foreshadowing whatsoever
Ginny seems pretty upset that she could have taken Harry to the Yule Ball
Instead she got asked out first by the Chad Longbottom

He had better chemistry with her. Better and more fleshed out interactions. There didn't really need to be an everyone-gets-paired-up ending with stupidly-named-kids at all, but we got what we got. Harry didn't need to end up with anyone, in my mind.

But Harry then finds out Cho is just a human sprinkler and it's why he is so attracted to Ginny because she doesn't cry because she grew up with 6 brothers

>Chad Longbottom.
kek
And you know what, deserved.

daily reminder Ginny is a basic ho

Attached: BW.jpg (810x1080, 123K)

>Ron shuffled his feet uncomfortably as he stared at them, hands tangled in a worried knot
>"What the fuck you doin' Weasley?! You better not be looking away from them!",yelled Malfoy as he stroked his rock hard member as it protruded proudly from his wizarding robes.
>Ron glanced up sheepishly to see Harry vigorously pounding Hermione from behind on the Gryffindor commons table.
>Harry looked over his shoulder at his friend with a slight grin on his face.
>"C'mon Ron", Harry grunted in between his rapid thrusts, "no need to be coy. Take it all in."
>As he plowed deeper and deeper into Hermione's beet red pussy he looked over at Dumbledore, himself deeply entranced in the act taking place before him.
>"I much prefer this Chamber of Secrets to the other, professor!" Harry exclaimed.
>"FOCUS BOY!" Hissed Professor Snape, rubbing the tip of his precum glazed penis with his thumb.
>"You're just like your father. He could never take a proper inter-house fuck train seriously either."
>The look on Dumbledore's face lightened somewhat as Harry's thrusts became quicker.
>"You getting your vinegars, young mister Potter?" Dumbledore asked in his usual, calm tone
>Harry didn't have time to respond before he began to ejaculate wildly deep inside of Hermione's slick cunt.
>Falling over her back, he licked the sweat from her skin and gazed up at the clock.
>"Twenty-one minutes... looks like a new house record." Harry muttered out in gasping breaths.
>Snape's dick began to go limp.
>Dumbledore, slapping Harry on the back, exclaimed, "50 points for Gryffindor."
>Ronald looked back down at his feet, tears welling in his eyes.
>Malfoy looked over at Dumbledore and yelled, "He cheated! There must have been a spell or some such!"
>Tucking his willy back into his robe he stormed passed Snape and over to the common room door.
>"My father will hear of this!", Malfoy whispered as he stormed out of the room.

Attached: dumbledore.jpg (1600x901, 233K)

Ginny's crush on, and fascination with, Harry is a thing since book 1 and 2. Harry returning it was pretty out of the blue.

>He had better chemistry with her.
No. He never made her laugh. He always describes her as weird. You're just taking a couple of interactions where he is specifically said to feel sorry for her as some deep attraction.

>Harry didn't need to end up with anyone, in my mind.
Considering how much trauma he went through he actually needed a mommy gf who looks like Molly Weasley aka Ginny

Rowling took the hack route when she was writing the books because they were everything normies wanted to believe about "be good and good things will happen to you" when she was being raised, but she has since changed her mind because she went full wine aunt and the cutlure changed to a more "greed is good" attitude when it comes to hypergamy (which isn't a bad thing, better than pushing the nice guy myth), and the movie medium showed more flaws in the book story that were overlookable within the medium of a book, or were harder to convey on screen.

This desu
She probably went for Ginny because the old style mentality when it comes to "shipping" wanted Harry to be attached by blood to the Weasley family. New style shipping would say Harry fucked Ginny because it's the closest acceptable thing to fucking Ron.
The Cho Chang thing shows as well the direction Rowling was always planning on taking Harry's love life by floating the idea of Harry just finding someone with no particular special status attractive and having it be a lead balloon that goes nowhere and only causes problems. Even though I thought Luna had depth as a character and good interaction, I could tell she was only being introduced for second-line plot function rather than elevation to romance.

He matures alongside it though, and admits that she was right about Sirius and the DOM, and is bad she's nearly killed by Dolohov because of her

What are you on about? She barely has any lines in GOF, and nobody mentions her being upset by the Yule Ball.

At least they don't turn out to be black, gay, and transgender like all of Rowling's other characters did.

what about the sorting johnny hat

Who fucking said anything about attraction. They had better *interactions* together than he had with Ginny or Cho. Beaten only by Hermione cause he spends most of his time with her.

He isn't fucking secretly lovesick with Luna because they have conversations together. Those convos were just better than whatever he was supposed to have with Ginny.

>and nobody mentions her being upset by the Yule Ball.

>"Right," said Ron, who looked extremely put out, "this is getting stupid. Ginny, you can go with Harry, and I'll just -"
>"I can't," said Ginny, and she went scarlet too. "I'm going with - with Neville. He asked me when Hermione said no, and I thought. . . well. . . I'm not going to be able to go otherwise, I'm not in fourth year." She looked extremely miserable. "I think I'll go and have dinner," she said, and she got up and walked off to the portrait hole, her head bowed.

>old style mentality when it comes to "shipping" wanted Harry to be attached by blood to the Weasley family.
Rowling was actually trying to consciously subvert the whole Main Character and his female best-friend fall for each other trope. She just did it badly and even states regretting going that route.

PoA to GoF Emma is prime

Yeah and a real unicorn too

see
harry just got drugged, that's it

>Who fucking said anything about attraction.
Because we're talking about who Harry wants to fuck. Ginny and Harry are always cracking each other up in book 5 and 6, they have a shared interest in Quidditch. Harry's known Ginny about as long as Ron and Hermione, and has spent months living with her at the Burrow and Grimmauld Place. And Ginny is also implied to be really fucking hot. Meanwhile Harry sees Luna as a pathetic weirdo who blurts out inappropriate things and probably smells bad.

>Rowling was actually trying to consciously subvert the whole Main Character and his female best-friend fall for each other trope.
Really? Because I got the vibe she was building up a classic tsundere/"nice guy gets the girl" thing between Ron and Hermione. Harry and Hermione's relationship always seemed cool and grounded even for a platonic friendship. Harry's relationship with Ron had more impact on his emotional state while Ron and Hermione were consistently arguing or sulking against each other.

When does she kiss him?

Remember: Women and failed men appreciate Harry Potter for two distinct reasons:
1. Its aesthetics are reminiscent of peak white culture (therefore peak world culture), in that it is a boarding school setting therefore the kids must either have wealthy parents, or, in this case, some unique disposition (magical abilities) which sets them apart from "le other [girls / proles / muggles). The setting itself is absolutely peak white culture, in a cold rural setting within an ancient castle, whose professor speak in RP accents etc. Consider that both Emma Watson and (((Daniel Radcliffe))) were both privately educated at similar IRL schools, and therefore fit their respective roles perfectly (with state-schooled Rupert fitting his role as the Oliver-esque poorfag). It's life on easymode essentially, with no worries about money throughout ones childhood or adolescent, and a guaranteed job at the end. Balls, gowns, ancient portraits, all make for the upper class environment girls love because it affords them a sense of superiority and distinction from their peers (plus a choice of equally upper class guys).

2. The fighting in Harry Potter is not done by hands or traditional weaponry, something very unique in fiction. Even Star Wars has lightsabers and laser guns, both advanced versions of swords and rifles (masculine). Instead Hermione can use her nerdiness to battle her enemies (using her academic knowledge and bookishness) and even if she is forced into combat, it isn't as if she has to adopt the nu-feminist idea that "gurls are just as strong as boys hehe!" as seen in many modern movies where some "badass" dyke karate kills ten guys twice her size. Instead she can muster all her repressed energy (which is abundant in nerdy girls) and use it to create a force which shoots from her wand (which satisfies her penis envy) to overwhelm the inner force of her enemies.

It's the ideal low IQ female-friendly story.

>1. Its aesthetics are reminiscent of peak white culture
Based Jo, I heard she hates trannies as well

It wasn't really a last minute decision or change of plans for her. She didn't want Harry to end up with Hermione. She probably didn't even put much stock on the romance angle early on anyways.
The latter movies are probably what got her to change her mind and slightly regret not seeing where the writing could've taken the characters.

Last page of Goblet of Fire, it even makes a big deal out of it.
"Hermione then did something she'd never done before, and kissed him, on the cheek."

I've always thought it was a classic example of good world building/premise but terrible execution.

>he actually needed a mommy gf who looks like Molly Weasley aka Ginny
based harry

>tfw you look for a woman who is vaguely like your mommy to be a surrogate mother and get her daughter who looks like your mommy to be your wife

Attached: radcliff gun.jpg (640x832, 78K)

You sack of shit

>I've always thought it was a classic example of good world building/premise but terrible execution.
It's both. What you said describes the books, not why the adult audience latched onto it the way that they did.

More like Harry and Luna. I don't even particularly care about harry potter but i'm still pissed off they didn't end up together. they understood each other completely and were very kind to each other. fuck ginny.

In the books Hermione is black.

damn Harry has some serious mommy issues
not to mention the jew who bullied him for 6 years at school also had a thing for his mom

Harry/Luna fags are worse than Harry/Hermione fags

There were definite hints that Luna was into Harry, but he didn't see her that way. At least that's what i read into it. The scene where she explains why she can see the dead horses should have been a bonding moment for them, but instead Rowlings gave Harry yellow fever to distract everyone from Ginny. Ginny needed to suffer in silence longer, as Rowlings self-insert, before she won the greatest boyfriend prize over all the other female characters.
Luna had way more in common with Luna than Ginny, anyway. They were both isolated as kids, they'd both lost a parent, they were both seen as strange, and they were both awkward socially. But he was patient with her, and put up with her strangeness, and talked to her like normal, and any woman like that would be permanently wet for any man who did that.

Which completed H/Hr fics are the most kino?

Attached: 1542568328291.jpg (675x645, 291K)

The movies didn't set up Hermione/Ron at all, whereas the books kinda did

Harry Potter should've ended up with a Slytherian girl since he's closer to slytherian than any other house.

She wasn't ugly, just disheveled, in the 4th book she puts some effort into her appearance at the triwizard ball, and everyone is shocked that it's heer. In the movies though they started making her hot as soon as the 3rd book, when emma grew tits.

>they were both seen as strange, and they were both awkward socially. But he was patient with her, and put up with her strangeness, and talked to her like normal, and any woman like that would be permanently wet for any man who did that.

>tfw no qt woman to be like this with

Attached: luna lovegood .jpg (470x582, 38K)

>breeding with a mudblood

Is she? I thought she was supposed to be Rowling's self insert.
Why would you make your self insert ugly?

>suffer in silence
>fucked a black guy for a year

Why all the Potterposting recently? I feel like everyone forgot about the movies but now I'm seeing stuff about it everywhere

Harry had more chemistry with ron.

She was supposed to be average looking until whatever book when she fixed her big teeth and its implied that suddenly shes cute

All Our Yesterdays is pretty cool. All The Small things by Potato19 is a very nice fluffy romance, and she's got a good number of good, finished Harmony stories but watch out, she's also written some mega stinkers. Stanric is great if you don't mind wordy, flowery prose.

>There were definite hints that Luna was into Harry
Not really, she cared more about Nargles than Harry

>Why would you make your self insert ugly?
You wouldn't. You would peg their attractiveness directly to the amount of effort she put into her appearance. Unlike all the other girls that spend hours everyday in order to look good, she ain't got time fo' that. The one time she does put in an effort, she outshines all of the other girls.

Part of an aggressive marketing campaign by some fanfic writer

>Harry had the most chemistry with Ron
Yes, that is very true. Apart from that time during the tri-wizard tournament, they got on like champs.

There are no good H/Hr fic because Hermione isn't getting curbstomped

Attached: norton.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

How was the execution terrible? I haven't read them since I was a kid but I thought it was pretty well done

This. She telegraphed the Ron/Hermoine thing early on, because she probably saw couples like that growing up. You knew they were going to pair off early on, and it was a done deal with the house elf thing in Goblet. (in the book, anyway). Harry just suddenly liked Ginny, for no reason. It never felt real. At least cho felt like a schoolboy crush, where you're lusting after a girl, you finally hook up...and you wonder what you ever saw in them. (Trust me, incels, that happens) Ginny just felt so fucking forced. She should have ended up with a chad Quidditch player.
But this is what you get when you get women trying to understand how boy's mind works. Harry never made sense to me - he acted like a girl most of the time, not a boy. Especially when he was snarling at everyone later on, like he's on his period. He acted more like a woman half the time than Hermoine.

Forgot to mention that there's a subreddit exclusive for this pairing, and you'll have an easier time getting recs over there. Also, the general fanfiction sub is pretty fun, in case you really get into HP

Wasn't she going through multiple boyfriends in that period?

>disappointed it's not a gif
>I now want a deep fake with Emma Watson as Tyrone

Potterposting was way more prevalent a year or two ago

Thanks senpai

It seems to be less defined by memes and flippant dismissal now

>She should have ended up with a chad Quidditch player.
But that's exactly what happened

It's honestly the opposite. And even then, it proves that style-over-substance worldbuilding can work pretty well if you just stay consistent(ish) about it.

>thread of a bunch of insane fan girls and their fan fiction
Seriously, though, this is great, entertaining to read, and FUCK GINNY. I always thought she was a useless bitch and I now I know I was right.

That's not about Harry, that's about being embarrassed to be going with Neville, because going was more important than who with. I'm not going to go back and read them, but she had a phase when she was making out with so many boys Ron and the twins weren't sure who she was dating, and I think that was around the Yule Ball era. Ginny was being developed as a female version of the twins about that time, not sitting around mooning about Harry.

I want to shoot my viniger in her

Why wasn't Daphne given any role in the books, considering she's the best girl for Harry?

In both cases it was telegraphed from the beginning that ron/hermonie and naruto/hinata were going to end up married if you payed even the slightest attention. Naruto and hinata actually have a backstory that supports their ending up together though while Ron and Hermonie was more typical tsundere bullshit.

Nah. Wasn't she a bit put out because she wanted to go to that teacher's dinner with Harry?
I'm not saying it was a big romance, but there are hints Luna was into him, how she kept showing up, and defending him. She's an odd character, written to be endearing, not part of the love drama, but there are hints of it. She'd latch onto any man that didn't mock her and treated her kindly, and put up with the nargles and her father.

No, that was end of book 5 and book 6
Also that was Ron being insecure, she only went out with two guys

>Wasn't she a bit put out because she wanted to go to that teacher's dinner with Harry?
She never wanted to go until Harry randomly asked her
And the only reason he did was because he couldn't take Ginny, so he asked the only girl he knew wouldn't see it as a romantic date (this was when Harry was the hottest guy in Hogwarts because Chosen One etc.)

Why would she be perfect if she doesn't have a character at all? All we know about her is that she's in Pansy's clique and her family are blood purists so she's likely a grade A cunt.

Umm sweaties...

Attached: 61088489-352-k738613.jpg (352x550, 25K)

>I hope you're not scared now, Potter

gotta give rowling credit, there was a huge popularity wave around draco and she could have done a heel face turn with him to please people but no. he remained a simpering coward all his days.

I wonder if anyone in the world could have predicted Emma Watson would turn into a stuck up feminist cunt with permanent resting bitch face. She seemed like perfectly nice and attractive teenager. Is it just me or does feminism turn girls uglier? It’s so strange.

Reminder that 2/3 girls that Harry's gone out with have been non-white
Also consider that only 4 girls in total at Hogwarts have been described as non-white

Attached: 1482490501637.jpg (657x527, 53K)

I wanna nag on this series.

Rowling had absolutely no idea where the series was heading from the start.

She was literally making shit up as it went, with 0 planning.

The invisible cloak was never planned to be a deathly hallow.
Hoarcruxes were made up later.

The idea that the basilisk was able to destroy the hoarcrux because of the sword of griffindor is ridiculous.

The idea that only the sword of griffindor can destroy the hoarcruxes is ridiculous.

I can applaud her writing, and don't write me off for saying this, writing in a way that is as easy to follow and as engaging as she does it is not easy for mass consumption series made for children and she nailed it

But when it comes to proper planning and creating details that will later on overarch into something greater she absolutely fails at.

maybe being fucked by Weinstein changed her attitude

It still made more sense than Star Wars

>The idea that the basilisk was able to destroy the hoarcrux because of the sword of griffindor is ridiculous.
Other way around, the sword can destroy Horcruxes because of the basilisk venom

She literally pulled that shit out of her ass.

>Archer/T'Pol
This one bothered me the most and it still does and I'm not sure why. Fuck Trip, man

Attached: 69521779_10162091048980065_275107919622569984_n.jpg (321x362, 22K)

to be fair one of those was a last resort

Dirty Potter

>Growing up a worldwide star doesn't do anyone any favors.
>Never having surpassed her role as Hermione probably also doesn't help.
>Thinking you peaked at 15 and would never be as great again likely doesn't do wonders for one's disposition.

It really looked like Watson was gonna to turn into a really beautiful adult there for a minute. Then she took a hard left turn into witch territory. Don’t get me wrong I would still bang, but instead of turning into a 10/10 she turned into a 7/10 with a witch type scowl that is not gonna age well. She could get some kino acting roles playing witches when she’s older though so it’s not all bad news

Star Wars has niggling inconsistencies, the tone is coherent even if it wasn't intended when 4 was being made.

fanfics are fucking gay

i always thought this series was for homos

What?

KEK

Godric Gryffindor's sword being used to defeat the Heir of Slytherin because it is strengthened by Salazar Slytherin's pet just makes sense on a symbolic level
I found the wand allegiance thing to be more of an asspull

Horcruxes were introduced to be destroyed. The moment they were introduced to be destroyed "Something" had to be able to destroy them. Even if they were accounted for before writing book one something had to be able to destroy them.
If not the basilisk venom, what would you suggest should have been able to destroy them?

Love

It would have been too comfy

The hair is a big part of it. She's naturally redder and curlier and she moved away from that, along with making it shorter

That one was also an asspull yeah, that disarming shit.

Anything? And just like, hiding them better I suppose? Idk why you're asking me this stupid question user. The idea that you count on something not being able to be destroyed rather not found is kind of retarded.

reminder that the Weasleys were supposed to be an attractive red haired family so Ginny was supposed to be a fiery red head vs regular british

Attached: 71592D1B-2ED6-43FD-AD13-6C403C5CF1DA.jpg (850x1164, 161K)

here's how you fix this whole shit

>plan the overarching story from the start
>introduce the hallows from book 1, and talk a bit about ways for voldemort to return with ways of dark arts
>show evidence you have strong clues about how that's going to happen and not make it obvious you just made it up as you went on about

I mean for real. So much shit in it is just amateur mistakes, but at least the writing is easy as fuck to follow and the setting is cool for children. I remember liking it when I was a kid.

The first four books are so good because they're mainly about a comfy wizard school, with fun and creepy misadventures interwoven.
The series went to shit when they focused more on LORE and the EPIC WAR OF ALL THE WIZARD.

starts career playing a witch
ends career playing witches

Harry Pottery

You are right, it indeed is a stupid question because your issue with the initial premise is stupid. That was my point.

Redpill me on Draco Malfoy, i need a robust and in depth rundown.

Attached: file.png (980x980, 1.67M)

I'll fucking run you down you little bitch

Does everything Harry does, but it's bad because his uniform is green.

Um, sweaty

Attached: Bellatrix-and-Harry.jpg (378x451, 67K)

BLONDE PEOPLE BAD

I can totally agree with that dude. It just seemed like she had no idea where to go and just sank in that direction.

That's the thing dude it's a whole load of crap. In a world of magic, and magical objects, and magical objects with no premise about them, let alone rules. The idea that these objects can be destroyed only by another thing is just ludicrously lazy. She could have made up just about anything to destroy them.

Avoiding that route and having Potter find creative ways of finding them would have given dimensionality to voldemort (retrace his thinking strategies) and make the story vastly more interesting without making up stupid shit.

he's old wizard money so he thinks he's hot shit and he has two cronies who hang around him because he has no friends. he's a little cowardly rich cunt and that's about it.

>Does everything Harry does
name literally one thing draco does that harry does.

Very low IQ post

Attached: 1384969232721.jpg (737x642, 227K)

Early demonization of masculinity and Aryan heritage.

It's pretty clear Rowling didn't have an overarching plot until she started writing Order of the Phoenix
The first four books were published in 4 consecutive years and they were more or less separate and self contained
Then she took 3 years to write Order of the Phoenix and planned the last two books over the next 4 years and they are more connected to each other, especially with the appearance of the locket

holy fuck user let it go. he was a ratty little public school boy we've all met at some point in our lives, not everything is a metaphor about the fall of western civilisation.

This
it's why every single potter drone is anti-white and liberal

They cast Ron to look like comic relief then cast the rest of the family around Ron

This is what killed the thing to me lol. The moment I saw that time traveling thingie hermione used in azkaban I was like "this bitch has no plan about where this is going at all lmoa"

I wish I could write that well tho I'll admit

>name literally one thing draco does that harry does.
Gets robes from Madame Malkins
Has friends
Is given the best broomstick in the world in order to beat the rival Quidditch team (Harry got two)
Joins paramilitary group (Harry is a founding member of his)
Talks to Moaning Myrtle for advice
Use Malfoy's wand

That's a weird apple Draco has

>Has friends
lol
your list is steller by the way they are almost interchangable characters truly.

>Has friends
yeah sure draco

>Anonymous 09/04/19(Wed)22:29:30 No.120541024▶
>File: radcliff gun.jpg (78 KB, 640x832)
>78 KB
>
> >tfw you look for a woman who is vaguely like your mommy to be a surrogate mother and get her daughter who looks like your mommy to be your wife
Radclff is a closeted GAY you idiots.

I wish Rowling had described bosom sizes, I want to know canonically if Ginny's are bigger than Hermione's

He's so short that it's understandable

a kiss on the cheek is not that weird lmao. Its something a close female friends might due to a man without it being at all sexual

There are a couple of things that hint that Ginny might be busty
Weasley children alternate between tall/thin and short/stocky and Ginny is the latter - though she could just be short and skinny since she plays Seeker
She's also implied to be really attractive to boys, even Pansy Parkinson admits this - a tiny petite girl would be less attractive than a tiny busty girl

yup its pokemon rival tier. Depth of modern fiction

>What's that Potter? Your wand has a Phoenix feather?
>In that case I choose Dragon Heartstring.

Yes
Rowling based Ron and Hermione off of her own failed marriage where she constantly fought with her husband.

Harry being angry made plenty of sense, he got fucked over. It's something the films sorely lack, especially him trashing Dumbledore's office

It was still odd in the books, enough to mention it was something she'd never done before. I still think it received way too much attention for something insignificant.

>Harry being angry made plenty of sense, he got fucked over. It's something the films sorely lack, especially him trashing Dumbledore's office
It's funny how the movies had Dumbledore angrier than Harry
>calmly

>Has friends
Based retard.

Somebody gets it. Much like Harry, Draco's life was pre-determined for him to a large degree. I won't say he was this sweet innocent soul the whole time, but he definitely got fucked hard by fate as well. He may have shown concern for Goyle when he was killed in the Room of Requirement, but he still probably felt lonely most of the time, especially considering he had to talk to a ghost for advice.

does harry ever lock-down that sideways pussy in the books? i only recall him getting cucked at the dance and taking the injun girl instead

You forgot
>Hate the only black guy in his house and year during book 6.
>Sweet nothings whispered into his ear by Draco's mom.

he called you a retard, you retard.

>OI M8 LET'S GO TO GREGGS FOR SUPPER
>AFTER YOU CAN STICK IT UP MY SHITTER INNIT

Attached: harry potter whore.jpg (1024x480, 95K)

try harder

Attached: hermoine slut face.png (474x453, 316K)

that doesn't describe her character or Emma Watson at all though. You're a weird person. Fake news.

Attached: 09u708708970.jpg (2048x1025, 93K)

>No Clifford for President
for shame, user. for shame

Godamn Harry, snagging the hottest death eater. How does he do it lads??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

did rowling ever release that lore book
world building is the only thing she's good at the story in harry potter is shit

god damn it you reminded me

Attached: quico.jpg (676x846, 58K)

and in the movies

Yo mama

Draco should have been a girl

Swarthy pedo detected

disgusting

Attached: 1566712712606.jpg (1536x2302, 215K)

Harry gets a broom from a mysterious benefactor that lets HIM be better than everyone else
Draco's dad buys the entire team new brooms in order to compete.

and Slytherin are supposed to be the bad guys in this scene.

Attached: my opinion is the correct one.jpg (1280x720, 100K)