Top three comedians GO!

1.) Bill Hicks
2.) Orny Adams
3.) Aziz Ansari

Attached: CancelChappelle.jpg (703x824, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJhl0tLxflc
youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0sNZ5M1nE
is2.Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many forums did you spam this to?

>if you put Emily Haggerty into the search bar it auto-completes to Emily Haggerty Chappelle
I'm glad we're all learning to Google things first

>Larry The Cable Guy
>Carrot Top
>Pauly Shore

>it's a doggy dog world out there

Eddie Izzard
George Carlin
Dennis Leary

What, I like a good Catholic joke.

npc

Chappelle
Burr
Stanhope

>goldbergstein

Nice touch user

where you see it? i only see it on Yea Forums

What? How was it hateful?

>nonwhites
Kys.

>goldbergstein
Pretty lazy bait, my man.

>white supremacist
>white nationalist
They do know he's black right? The amount of cognitive dissonance is insane.

>1) Mitch Hedberg
>2) Steven Wright
That's it. Those are the only two good comedians ever. Literally--LITERALLY--everyone else is either:
>unoriginal banal observation that wouldn't even be funny if it were just your friend saying it
>lame, rambling stories being passed off as "jokes"
>"I'm a woman"
>"I'm a ''''''minority'''''"

>Norm
>Dave
>Tosh

Stop posting fake news, there's enough real news to hate.

I love one liners, and would put them in the top 10, but there can be much more to comedy than that.

george carlin
bill burr
louis ck

>carlin
*Carlton

Also
1)Brendan Schaub
2)Joe Rogan
3)Bryan Callen

this is actually a good gripe about modern comedy my bro

>Goldbergstein

Attached: 1331743598566.png (492x539, 82K)

>1.) Bill Hicks
>2.) Orny Adams
>3.) Aziz Ansari

No idea who any of these people are. So no.

1. Chris Rock
2. Dave Chapelle
3. that dude that has red hair that's always on Joe Rogan. He is about as close to a SJW I can stand.

DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN AND DYLAN

>Goldbergstein
Dont make your shit so obvious next time I wouldnt have even bothered to look if I hadn't seen that

is that pic fake&gay or based&rp?

What dogwhistles are supposed to be:
Politician: I want racists to vote for me, but I don't want to just come out and say I hate niggers, I'll say I hate crime instead
Racist: Obviously, by crime he means niggers because niggers commit all crime, I should vote for him

What dogwhistles seem to mean now:
Some guy: I think people are too sensitive
Everyone: Must... reopen... Auschwitz... Must... finish... the job... Aryan genocides!

What redhead?

The modern usage of the term "dog whistle" is more like "thought crime". It's just a term used to persecute people who haven't actually done or said anything bad.

probably bill hicks you fucking retard. greatest comedy genius you ever saw. dipshit.

Drunken Southern American Man.

Attached: ron white.gif (575x400, 110K)

Bill Burr.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJhl0tLxflc

He didn't have red hair and he's never been on a podcast because he died the 90's user

WHITE POWER!

Attached: Clayton.jpg (640x793, 57K)

Geeze, most of you guys are idiots. Jim Gaffigan for the win.

Attached: download.jpg (840x473, 54K)

It's a fake screenshot you retards

go be a nigger somewhere else you fucking FAGGOT nigger. i got 10 times the energy as you. actually 100 times energy fucking bitch.

Stuart Lee and Norm MacDonald
don't have a third

see
for you i got 1 million times your energy miniature boy

1. Dane Cook
2. The shoe lady
3. Nanette

Doesn't this kind of break the liberal brain?

>netflix gives Chappelle a huge check to do comedy specials for their service
>he's popular, he's edgy, and best of all, he's black
>what could go wrong? Cha-ching
>no one at netflix watches the special with any sort of critical viewpoint
>he's black. black people, minorities, women, LGBT, they can do no wrong
>he releases special after special that are decent, thought provoking, but progressively (possibly) anti-LGBT and have an open mocking tone regarding the liberal left
>b-but he's black, right?
>the liberals hurt themselves in their confusion, can't decide if Chappelle is still "one of us" or not

What are the liberals actually supposed to do in this situation? It's like either they can call this black guy out for openly mocking their viewpoints or they can just go along with it and hope it quietly goes away while still supporting a talented black actor/comedian.

Dane Cook is pretty good, but those other 2? Really?

Based onion inspired poster

Dave Chappelle
Louis CK
Johan Glans

>democrat Muslim nigger head of the alt right

Based world

/pol/ was always like that, you know

Attached: HWNDU.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

As someone who follows stand up comedy closely.

All time..
1. Dave Chappelle.
His old 4 or so specials were spectacular, his show was superb, he came back years later and put out 4 more top specials.
Then he Just put out one of the most timely important stand up special ever.
He is the best ever. No question.
2. George Carlin
3. Chris rock

Today
1. Dave Chappelle
2. Bill burr
3. Aziz
4. Louis ck
5. Jim gaffigan

Dave is a liberal. A majority of the country is liberal.
A minority is extreme liberal.. dave is talking shit about extreme liberals the same way he talks about retard conservatives

Imagine being this fucking reddit.

suck a fucking donkey dick you idiot motherfucker with zero awareness of the comedy sector business. i've got more standups than you've ever seen in your life or even imagined you'd see up to this point.

If that article is not fake , i will be canceling my netflix subscrition.

The best comedian of all time? The government. Yeah.

based satanist retard

>goldbergstein

You really are fucking new.

top 3, no particular order:
Stanhope
Gervais
Hicks

runner-ups:
Louis CK
Hedberg
Carlin

George Carlin, Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle

What?

>Owen Benjamin
>Sam Hyde
>Gavin McInnes

You have to go back.

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

Attel
Stanhope
Quinn

>a very vocal minority and all democrat politicians are extreme liberal
ftfy. See Trump winning.

it's very real. email netflix and tell them not to cancel chappelle.

Pretty based

What? Chapelle as a black White Supremacist? Now that's just absurd.

This. Hillary and the DNC couldn't even fix the vote enough to overpower the sheer number of people that actually voted against liberalism in the 2016 presidential election.

Why are you associating crime with niggers?

>susan goldbergstein
Solid bait, but it's sad some people actually fall for it.

Norm, the cuck king, stanhope

it's true

Attached: 1_w7Ygqrwr50XRqG2UIZH79Q.0.jpg (939x581, 111K)

Norm
Norm
Norm

(sometimes Harland Williams)

>WHITE POWER!
-DAVE CHAPPELLE

Stanhope
Norm
Carlin

1. Patrice

POWER GAP

2. Norm
3. Dave

youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4

Attached: patrice-oneal.jpg (560x700, 60K)

the whole 'dog whistle' concept is a just a means to skirt around the annoying issue of needing someone to actually say something before you cancel them , and a huge step into the area of 'thought crimes'

same as when they'll say a channel is alt-right because of what the youtube algorithm eventually leads them to afterwards

Louis CK
Dave Chappelle
Stewart Lee

can someone explain the Patrice love? he isnt half the legend people make him out to be and his comedy is sub-standard.

I LIKE HOW HE CONSISTENTLY PUT HOES IN THEIR PLACE

>Patrice
the most overrated comedian of all time

ohohohoho WHAT

Attached: rtt.png (769x725, 582K)

I admit, the funniest stuff is usually from O&A, where he just lays into people. He and Norton are probably the two best insult comics ever

based

Attached: sicko.jpg (540x400, 191K)

Good. This is 2019, you can't seriously criticize the left and not expect to be taught a lesson. Let him rot for the next 10 years, watch how apologetic he'll be

> Richard Pryor
> Mitch Hedberg
> Brian Regan

Attached: T3.jpg (744x214, 49K)

Mitch Hedberg
Frankie Boyle
Noel Fielding

Attached: costume pikachu.jpg (1280x1280, 246K)

fuck yeah mitch

>Times New Roman
At least fucking try

I really liked this guy
when you feel like your life his shit, think about his later years
>diagnosed with testicular cancer and had one of his balls removed
>11 year old son dies of cancer
>has heart attack
>diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (type of blood cancer)
>develop cirrhosis of the liver as a result of hepatitis C (got infected from a blood transfusion)
>wife cheats on him and files for divorce
>after an altercation with his wife, he's arrested on suspicion of having committed domestic violence
>dies in a car accident while he was traveling in the passenger's seat on a car driven by his daughter

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

You're a good fisherman

What the fuck.

Pretty based my dude.

>Goldbergstein

Attached: 1536165633056.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Jews have the absolute stupidest Germanic surnames. Gold Mountain Stone??! are you fucking kidding me?

You're a fucking retard. The purpose was an inside joke to let. Know he was kidding and join the joke you fucking boomer. You don't belong on this site wnymore. You're too old to understand humor. Neck yourself

her real name is Goldbergsteinshekelbaum

Stephen Lynch
Carlin
Jim Jeffries

>tfw Yea Forums's brain is about to explode from being stuck between a rock and a hard place by not wanting to say anything positive about pic related because he is mainstream popular now even though Anons asically agree they agree with everything he said.

Attached: 1551481712092.png (898x790, 279K)

I honestly hope you get hepatitis.

1. Tom green
2. Eric andre
3. Sasha baron Cohen
I know 3 is a jew. I do t care. Borat and Ali g are top tier.

Andrew Santino or Bill Burr?

yeah, I'm thinkin this is the correct list

Also Hicks
Dave Attel
Andrew Schultz

funny thing about the dog whistle metaphor is that it assumes that only the whistler and the dog can hear it. If some alleged Nazi is dog whistling to other Nazis, how do these Jews always hear it?

that's really some Job-level shit. you know, the biblical guy

>only one post includes richard fucking pryor
shit taste itt but what else can one expect from Yea Forums

1. pryor
2. chappelle
3. rock

>dave chapelle makes fun of white people for an hour
>its white supremacist

Attached: 1563608896713.jpg (639x437, 51K)

1-Louis CK
2-Gilbert Gottfried
3-Colin Quinn

For me it's
1. Reginald D Hunter
2. Billy Connolly
3. Theo Von

as a teen
>louis ck
>daniel tosh
>bill bur
now
>bill bur
>chapelle
>Hannibal buress

Elephant In the Room is great

You gotta watch the full unedited version

He couldve been more famous but he was his own worst enemy and didnt play the hollywood game

Yeah it's so consistently bad it almost seems deliberate.

Best of all time would be:
Sam Kinison
Bill Cosby/Richard Pryor/Eddie Murphy/Red Foxx
George Carlin

Best now? My favorites that I have seen have been
Bill Burr
Dave Chapelle
Louis CK

aziz top comendian? cmon

this

>Stanhope
zzzzzzzzzzz

what's your fav kinison bit?

Chappelle
Burr
Norm McDonald

Autism is a hell of an autism.

Necrophilliac fucking the dead person.

>Jerry Sadowitz
>Stewart Lee
>Dave Allen (who should check out)

I can't remember which show, might have been the HBO special he did back in the day, but when he lays down and actually does the motions, I always die.

pretty based taste

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0sNZ5M1nE

This is it.

Don't forget:
>Daughter has a half black baby
>New son in law is Joe Rogan

THAT'S IT! I'M JOINING THE KLAN!

Attached: Conspiracy Brother.jpg (375x300, 21K)

>What are the liberals actually supposed to do in this situation?
They do what they always do - accuse him of being an Uncle Tom, and push to deplatform him.

You can't have an opinion unless white jewish women approve, as a black man, it seems. So it's all just more of the white liberal plantation. Step and fetch, negro, and we'll let you keep appearing in our media.

The black community is slowly waking up to this. If they get Chappelle shut down, it's gonna wake them up, hard. Chappelle is a hero in the black community, who told the white liberals in the networks to go fuck themselves. This will not sit well with them - and he doesn't say anything that offensive at all, which makes it even more insane.

When the blacks truly wake up and realize what liberals have done to them, it's gonna get ugly. Fast. This could do it. Just maybe.

Desproges
Coluche
Devos

Ted Chippington
Andy Kaufman
Michael McIntyre

Dilate

>Stanhope
edgelord who never grew up

you're literally like a focus tank room full of boomers trying to find out and capture what is successful about Yea Forums memes. Sad!

>What are the liberals actually supposed to do in this situation?
They don't have to do anything. Name some up-and-coming young comedians. "Aging comedians" are the next aging rockstars. This is partly why they're so cocky, yet easily triggered. They've been taught they're worldview is "inevitable." They're entitled and impatient, so when shit like Chappelle (and Trump) happens, it's more annoying than threatening to them. They literally don't think they have to put up with it, since the social ills that get "fixed" in their lifetime is only a function of how much they can ram through and how fast.

In what way?

Based

It’s a concept in the same vein as “micro aggression.” Basically
> was offended by something that seemed, even to me on most levels, to be mostly innocuous and unintentional, but I want to make a stink about it anyway and make sure everyone understands to blame the “offending party”

Actual dogwhistles, like another stated, are things like
>we need to make the inner cities safer!
Translation:
>get the niggers out of cities via gentrification

Personal favorites:
> already posted in this thread

Historically most important (careers):
> Lenny Bruce
> Bill Cosby
> George Carlin

My underrated favorites that most people don't know of:
> Bobby Slayton
> Charles Fleischer
> Emo Phillips

Historically most important (routines):
> Chris Rock - "Niggas vs. Black People
> Carlin - Seven Dirty Words
> Dave Chappelle - Sticks and Stones
> Yeah, probably too soon to put Dave on the list, but I did anyway.

Norm's a better Stand-up
Patrice is great at talking, but Norm is still better than that. Norm on O&A for 30mins is still one of their greatest videos

>acknowledging the concept of "dogwhistles" unironically
Do you just let any ole' Tom, Dick, or Harry just come along and define your reality for you, user? I bet you think "racism" is real, too, dont you? This is the problem with white men: deep down we just want to know what the rules are, so we can learn to operate within them. Most beta cucks just want good boy points. The problem is, you're dealing with "progressivism" aka the forces of civilizational decay and collapse. These fuckers aren't ever going to stop, so it does no good to learn the rules and start using their terms. As soon as you do, they'll just change them.

Attached: old-king-tut.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

Brian Regan is the best stand up of all time

1) Sebastian Maniscalco
2) Andrew Dice Clay
Everyone else sucks.

>me in the back

>Bobby Slayton
My niggah. I used to go to comedy shows a lot in the 80's and 90's, loved Slayton.

There's a lot of comics I like, a lot I don't like, a few I actually care enough to hate. Mostly I just ignore them if I don't like them, like Seinfeld, never thought he was any good.

I really like Will Durst, too, he's one of the lesser known guys from that era (and is still working) I always like Bobcat, his show was bizarre and surreal, and amusing now that he's not doing the Bobcat persona. I always really liked Richard Jeni a lot too.

Throw in some more historical:
Don Rickles
Joan Rivers (pre-Carson host)
Martin & Lewis

Underrated
Will Durst
Greg Proops

But I even like some of George Lopez's material, even Mencia was actually funny at times. A lot of guys are. Few women are. Joe Rogan rarely is. A lot of the mainstream guys like Ron White are kinda boring to me, I guess they're funny. You can't deny their success catering to the middle of the road, but they're just not what I find entertaining.

I've never heard Freddy Printz's standup. I really am curious how good it was, because people rank him up there with Pryor, but I don't know if that's legend, or was he actually that funny - he was only 22 when he died.

If anything that was a disacknowledgement of the concept. For, had you actually understood the post, it defined two concepts as an attempt by party A to make the fact they’re offended party B’s problem. Which is all a side-effect of how society has worked too hard, recently, to try to offend no one. Which simply resulted in people literally making up reasons to be offended.

Furthermore, statements like “make the inner city safer!” are also designed to be heard multiple ways. The racists will hear “get rid of niggers” and non-racists will think “more effective policing.”

>Emo Phillips
almost forgot about him
definitely in my top 10

He was good, for a time, but his act got old, fast. Same with Judy Tanuta. She was hot for a minute, but got tiresome, fast. (That, and Roseanne sucked all the air out of the room for women comics)

>I used to go to comedy shows a lot in the 80's and 90's
Dad.... i told you stop posting here i just want to chill with my friends. gosh.

Attached: courageous__1317650727_0235.jpg (539x357, 54K)

Get the fuck over it. And go clean your room.

Therefore, enjoy your post being deleted, for, "racism" is not allowed outside of Yea Forums. Verily, i say to thee.

Daaaaaad... but I AM IN MY ROOM. Have you been huffing again?

Did dave say anything else that made people want to "cancel" him or was it just the tranny jokes?

Henceforth I acknowledge your lack of further ability to manufacture rational positions for debate.

Brendan Schaub
Bryan Callen
Bingo Schweppes

Attached: cpt_schaub.jpg (1190x1185, 232K)

>ackshully, it was a 'disacknowledgement'
You don't know what "acknowledge" means, do you?

You don’t actually have any arguments, do you.

Sure, with people who have vocabularies.

Attached: E-FOYqdb.jpg (1280x1024, 210K)

What the fuck does that mean?
Is dilate the new "npc"?
I hope so,I cant wait for it to disappear.

Not sure if I agree with you but you made a very good point,please enjoy this pic of a wise critter.

Attached: 1567414265597.jpg (1024x682, 253K)

>dies in a car accident while he was traveling in the passenger's seat on a car driven by his daughter
He had this great bit about how his daughter was a terrible driver.

Richard Pryor
George Carlin

>Furthermore, statements like “make the inner city safer!” are also designed to be heard multiple ways. The racists will hear “get rid of niggers” and non-racists will think “more effective policing.”

But that doesn't make it a dog whistle, if one possible interpretation is such that it might appeal to racists. A dog whistle needs to be fairly unmistakable and not open to much room for interpretation, because the idea behind the metaphor is that only the targeted group (in the Anglophone world, always racists) will hear it. Otherwise things like "we need to crack down on kids doing drugs" get listed as dog whistles because any speaker, left or right, is aware of the small portion of the population that will think they're talking about black people. At that point the concept is meaningless because it sweeps in everything.

andrew schulz
dave chapelle
louis ck

Hot pockets!

So how is attacking the (read:giving the proper) definition of non-terms acknowledging them?

1. Amy Schumer
2. Whitney Cummings
3. Tim Allen

Nigger, I’m saying dog whistles are as real as microaggressions, and using an example of what would be perceived as a dog whistle and putting it into its proper categorization, specious.

You misspelled Goldbergenstein.

1. Jim Gaffigan
2. Norm
3. Chris rock/Chappelle I go back and forth

I think gaffigan is underrated because he isnt an edgy and doesn't spew constant profanity.

what the fuck is with sjws and dog whistles

That was the part intended to slap you over the head and say "Hey retard, this is bait".

>black man is a white supremacist
BASED ARYAN ÜBERMENSCH DAVID CHAPPELLE

Attached: Society.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Easy excuse to ban shit for no reason

burr
c.k.
mulaney
lewis black
SARAH SILVERMAN
bill maher.

:)

Wow OP is a faggot as always

Basically;

>"We can't prove this is racist/sexist/[Insert Appropriate Minority Here]-ist because nothing bad was actually said, but we want to ban & no platform it anyway because we don't like it"

It is their way of accusing someone of being a bigot without having to actually produce proof they are.

So literally it's them saying it's somehow subliminally or secretly racist?

what the fuck

0/10 leftypol

Norm, Chappelle, and Louis CK are objectively the 3 funniest comedians alive.

Bill Burr can replace Louis whenever he dies in a few years

It's really not unlike not giving an unambiguous, but clearly valid, response when you examine it with a quasi-critical eye, you logiclet

Attached: 1510965633776.jpg (600x750, 27K)

Lmao Susan Goldbergstein

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 9.17.32 PM.png (764x308, 160K)

But Bill has to do something funny again first

no order:
Stewart Lee
Nick Mullen
Chappelle

>> Emo Phillips
this guy is evil

>Red Foxx
When they ask “who is yo nigga?” I can say with confidence that it’s (You)

yeah bro nobody actually wants safe cities it’s all just a clever way of shitting on niggers.

its their way of saying "i'm offended and its your problem."

more like no politician is ever going to actually clean up the cities, as there's no guarantee the new citizens will vote for them. its nonsense.

Redd Foxx
Eddie Murphy
Louis Szekely

Stanhope
Hyde
Green

he played a pedo on Law & Order and that's all I can think of now when I see him

>niggers that aren't liberal douches are now considered white supremacists
what a time to be alive

Because "Susan Goldbergstein" didn't give it away

This is from NPC Daily, its fucking satire.

>The entire left is in collapse
>They already lost the 2020 elections because of a comedy special
>4 more years of Trump and America

4.) This nigga right here:

is2.Yea Forums.org/gif/1567532614482.webm

1.Hamburger
2.Alonzo
3. Jones

lmao

jesus christ hahahhahahahhha

Eric andre is also a jew

I feel fucking awful for chappelle.
One of the worst feelings I've had for an actor in a long time. Not only has the left labeled his show as racist, but to prove their innocence - right-wing fans will rally for chappelle's support, causing a domino effect of extremist-right to latch onto him as their figurehead for "we're not racist" signalling. Not to say extremist-leftists aren't racist, but that his career is about to take a drive down controversy lane, and have to decide to lay low for a few years or pander to the far right.
He'd already been out of the spotlight for so long, it'd be a shame to see him fade out just to avoid all this bullshit, or even worse to see him embrace the fanatic praise from the most demonized group of the past 4 years

LOL dave is a white supreeeeemist? BASED CLAYTON BIXBY

Norm MacDonald

the hollywood game = not guzzling cherry pepsi when you have diabetes

This has to be bait

who is he

sam hyde
bg kumbi
norm
david cross
:)

The new british prime minister.

Based

Cringe

Chappelle, Bill Burr and Louis CK

>nigger says things niggers say in public all the time
>white SUPREMACISTS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: hmmnigg.jpg (1000x900, 87K)

Holy shit why are white people so disgusting?

Jeff Bezos?

Chris Rock
Nick Mullen
George Carlin

Burr's last tolerable special was in 2012. He's done.

Stanhope is just occasionally tolerable. Replace with Patrice O'Neal or George Carlin.

secret term to talk about sex with dogs.

>"Netflix has made a terrible mistake" Says Susan Goldbergstein
>Goldbergstein
fuck that fucking jew

Patrice O'Neal is being slowly transformed into a giant ball of brown wax

Can somebody who doesn't place Louis CK in their top 3 explain why

How many times a day do you get offended over non issues?

1. Mark Twain
2. Richard Pryor
3. Gilbert Gottfried

actually a good list

billy connolly
lee evans
richard pryor

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.29_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 131K)

Bill Cosby is in that group somewhere

nigga what.

Based dad

>wanting safer black neighborhoods is covert racism
It truly is a clown world.

I don’t understand the appeal of this woman.

google "grave wax"

You take that back

Attached: old-king-tut-cant-even.jpg (3607x2400, 894K)

>Bryan Cullen
>Sam Hyde
> Carlos Mencia

Yes. It’s them saying a statement is covertly racist, other racists will understand what it means, but everyone knows it’s a covertly racist thing to say. Example:

>be me
>live in downstate Illinois
>politician makes comment about money going to cook county instead of staying in their district
>uses term “those people” when referring to the residents of Chicago
>present for conversation between liberals that never shut the fuck up about social justice and identity politics or politics in general
>“THOSE PEOPLE?! YOU KNOW WHO HE MEANT BY THOSE PEOPLE!
>”Oh yeah dog whistle! (brings thumb and index finger close together and blows through them pantomiming blowing dog whistle)

So blacks who commit crimes are white supremacists now?

Attached: man.jpg (334x384, 53K)

the point is racists won't feel safe if they see a black person and black people won't feel safe if they see police officers.

I mean, it’s not that she is ugly at all. I can see why some people think she is incredibly attractive but I can’t get past that baby face. She looks eternally 12 to me.

Everyone who is right of Mao is a white supremacist.

You realize that women with baby faces age much more gracefully than other women, right? She's a keeper.

What if they’re black police officers?

Unless they hit a wall. I don’t think you have any evidence to back up this claim. I still have to fuck someone who looks like a child so I’ll pass.

... wow, you've really never met a black person, have you.

>denis leary
jesus christ kys

They all hit the wall, user. But women with decent facial chub handle it better than those that dont. As far as evidence, just look at most asian women. They go from youthful to wrinkled old crone at ~60 and it's mostly because of the tendency towards cherubic faces. The wall is easy on them, generally.

Sounds like you're more concerned about the flat chest, though, in which case, just buy her a set of bolt-ons.

Chappelle became the number 1 comedian of all time with this last special. It's so incredibly far ahead of its time. It's superior to every comedy special I have ever seen before it, by a mile. It's truly perfect, not a second is wasted. Everything is perfect.

whats sad is it isn't actually ahead of it's time. He's doing nothing but re-expressing the same sentiments that were expressed the last time political correctness started trying to tell people what they can and can't say.

If you're offended by something, that's your problem. Period. Certain types of people have been coddled into believing otherwise. Types of people who've just about always existed.

>Be a black man
>labeled as "White Supremacist"

Bill Hicks was just a fucking crybaby.

Brian Regan, Mitch Hedberg, and Chappelle are the best from the past 20 years.

Based and shorepilled, buddddy

Mitch Hedberg is by far one of the worst comedians ever. I don't often say this because it's such an overused statement, but he is literally the manifestation of /reddit/.
It's just a string of quirky puns and 'surreal' statements. The worst part is I actually like one liner comedians like Henny Goodman, but Mitch is awful because it's almost meant to be 'clever' but it isn't. Like 'I like wearing ties because they help me know if I'm upside down', that's not a joke that's an autistic person trying to break the ice at a party.

What's wrong with his ear ?

1. Eddie Murphy
2. Norm MacDonald
3. Sam Kinison

This cant be real.
Chapelle.
A white supremacist?
What?

>no Titus
The only comedians I like are Christopher Titus and some dudes from my country

Attached: Dem Chosen Knockers.jpg (791x1024, 155K)

This

1. Louis C.K.
2. Jim Gaffigan
3. Bill Burr

Call me basic but they're funny

Muh dad jokes

welcome to 2016

>”Netflix has made a terrible mistake” says Susan Goldbergstein
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: E9EBA888-18EF-4113-8924-D4C30BFB92F2.jpg (640x1052, 457K)

Pretty sure that's not how decomposing works.

i love norm, but now that i've seen all he's done, he's still best as a talk show guest

1. Your mom

Not that user, but I still like the asshole song, I don't care what people think of him.

>asians are white supremacists
>blacks are white supremacists
where does it stop
everyone except the jews are white supremacists?

Do people still care about that nigger? Saw bits of his new special and it sucked, he lost his mojo

Rowan Atkinson
John Cleese
Owen Benjamin

Attached: image01.png (138x165, 38K)

Its not you dope

I love it when white people's minds explode when they discover that most non-whites don't share their degenerate views on LGBT and trannies

Can people not take jokes nowadays?

Patrice
Carr
Stanhope