71%

>71%
NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 16216716-0-image-a-2_1563466248637.jpg (636x358, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnswYIdyZcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that the review critic score. I mean it’s still decent.

bump 4 interest

OH NO NO NO NO

>critic score matters

Sophia a cute

Attached: 146E66FD-0D13-4C14-B81D-CA0FC7CDCFC3.jpg (970x1200, 74K)

Has anybody already seen Chapter 2? How is it?

makes sense
the first one was trash too

To anyone who read the book. How to they travel through space to the other dimension ??

Dunno. They smoke some really fierce dopeshit.

It's only Bill who travels to the Macroverse. In both trips to IT's lair, Bill confronts the spider 1-on-1 and IT basically thrusts his consciousness into the Macroverse where IT's true form resides.

How can it be out already?
ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

she cute

Attached: 7a3841741b39bedd884bc84d1470097892b95b9bc790a031fda3e1c14e200ac9.jpg (720x704, 74K)

low production costs, m8

I feel like the trailer released just yesterday

and it just keeps dropping

remember when Yea Forums was calling it kino because they're fucking retarded and jumps the gun instead of waiting until there's at least 100 reviews?

I bet the ending is some lame power of friendship thing. The Ritual of Chud is the only way to go.

Attached: ritual_of_chud_by_monstah.jpg (1170x1051, 189K)

True, Ritual of Chud would be kino. We probably will get baseball bat to the head.

It’s been 2 years.

Share the artist's deviant art page, pls.

What? No way!

Attached: A6A86208-320E-4DDD-A11A-B6BF0FB57057.jpg (292x337, 8K)

>remember when Yea Forums was calling it kino because they're fucking retarded and jumps the gun instead of waiting until there's at least 100 reviews?
I remember about 5 Sophia Lillis and Finn Wolfhard fangirls spamming how they were going to jizz themselves over it. Every other thread was just asking "will they include THAT scene" no one else seemed to give a shit.

Damn, time goes by quick.

>critics think it goes on too long, has too many flashbacks, and feels like a sequel
Fuck critics.

Usually shit between 60-85 are the best movies. Everything above are either for children or are not divisive enough to be good

Isn’t the second half the weaker part of the story anyways?

I saw it last night. The critics are right. It's fine but fuck me it really is to long

the second half is the weaker part of any steven king stories

Earth to Faggot, if it's not disney then ofcourse their will be autism.

Attached: 1567590925675.jpg (911x1470, 276K)

This thread's about the sequel you fucking moron

The rotten mark for a film should be 50%. It really doesn't make sense to say a film is bad if it's at 59% and the majority of critics liked it

That’s what I’m saying. I thought the trailer for this just dropped yesterday. There’s no way it came out 2 years ago and there’s no way I’m searching up anything about this myself.

finn
is
CUTE

Attached: CBF87F76-A396-4777-8015-FEC84D6BB797.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

>This thread's about the sequel
And? It has't changed what the threads are like.

I recently watched the first part and it was genuinely awful. I honestly don't what people liked about it. Skarsgard was complete shit. During the George scene I thought I accidentally pirated a comedy film.

I had read the book and expected a child orgy at the end since that's the Jews specialty in the first place. What a disappointment

Attached: 1566655644227.jpg (601x601, 19K)

wear sunglasses in the theatre or the movie will kill your eyes

I was going to see it but I don't really want to spend money on this shit now, if I'm going to waste my money on a 3 hour movie it better be really worth it

is there a spider? if so pls describe it

It’s less like the one from the 90s, more a weird Resident Evil/Silent Hill vibe to it, like it starts off as the clown, his limbs start elongating and tentacles shoots out, and by the end it’s this big spider/octopus thing with a limp yet still moving clown body attached in the middle

it should be kino, and 2.something hours of it

literally Lovecraftian in tone and theme!

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1013x1079, 139K)

sophia a cute

Attached: 1564980367711.jpg (750x675, 67K)

Just watched it 2 hours ago.

Holy fuck it's so bad. Guys I am not trolling this is genuinely one of the worst movies I've seen in a cinema. AMA if u want

how much screentime did my waifu get?

Attached: 949481d3834c611ff5feea943801b1169f3753d756a916eb41dc57069eed0439.png (679x599, 540K)

Like maybe 5 min all in all.

I thought the first 1 was overrated, like the other user said the georgie scene was like a comedy

Anyway does the clown turn into a giant spider in the end?

I've heard rumors that she got fucked by the director and possibly one of the adult cast members.

how do they kill the spider? does it kill some of them if so how

is the turtle involved? Do they go to the other dimension? How ambitious is it

Why are you such a fag?

It's the clown form in large with spider legs.

That fucking sucks

Chapter 1 was great
Chapter 2 is great
Fuck yourself if you disagree

>no ritual of chud
>no travel through the stars
>no deadlights
>no turtle
>just a giant clown with the legs of a spider
FUCKING FUCKED IT

From where?

Attached: 6d938ccba03aba68dff182d174848f18fb74374170e6ac86f21affcd2858d27b.jpg (750x750, 89K)

ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Right

>how do they kill the spider
They basically bully him to death
>does it kill some of them
Besides the suicide of Stan at the beginning of the movie Eddie gets pierced through his torso by the spider leg

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Attached: 1563979503116.png (578x878, 307K)

Shit taste user. I really liked Chapter 1 but something is wrong with you if think chapter 2 is even nearly as good.

Attached: 1558109018385.png (436x536, 143K)

>ywn share your first kiss with a tomboy qt

Attached: 1553562216725.jpg (221x228, 3K)

Wrong
Right
Wrong
Right
Right

this. chapter 1 had more lillis therefore its better

Attached: 100532-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 28K)

How bad is the CG?

It a very good film, might be a little long but it has a lot to go though.

Perhaps 1 or two flashbacks needed to be cut.

>Ritual of Chud
it is in it, though no turtle after time cuts

turtle was filmed, but cut. Other parts were not

They spent a lot more on this film then the last one.

The only bad effect was one scene with deaging the stranger things kid who grown up too much.

>I have an idea! Why don’t we split the book in half chronologically and put all spooky interesting stuff that happened to them as kids into the first movie, and make all the mostly mundane reflections about all the spooky and interesting stuff that happened to them as kids into the entire second movie? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

NOOO BRADU PITTU

this

nothing my waifu is in is trash

Attached: 026a0bfd4366a7624e7c1e83b404ab00ad0e49fe33048d60259bdc2472e2f747.jpg (273x602, 69K)

way to much humor for my taste but i enjoyed it anyway

>my movie about a killer clown needs to be serious

Attached: 1478652157413.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Jesus fuck, when the dead lights went full blast was way too sudden

as it should be.

It was still around the movie though, like when Bill goes to the school, nothing happened to him there because there was a wooden turtle there

I think they actually made them that bright so that even the audience would recoil once they appeared out of nowhere

Yep, a lot of little hints.

The turtle might be in the long version since it was filmed.

Eddie also only pretends to be dead so that his friends would actually escape the lair before it got destroyed

I agree, it was a nice surprise

unironically how weird would it be to watch this on friday right after classes? There is a theatre right next to my uni.

I would but I am working

why would that be weird?

Not weird at all? Why would it be weird anyway?

Any major book beats missing?
It bugged me that shit like Eddie's inhaler wasn't seen til a lot later, and only Pennywise said the thrusts-his-fists pasta. Like the screenwriter had remembered them from the miniseries while halfway through writing but didn't know they were important elements to the characters in the boom.

>Pennywise said the thrusts-his-fists pasta
Bill says the pasta (or fails to say it) in the first film.

Didn't he use the inhaler only because his mother forced him to? He had no reason to use during the movie before ritual because he wasn't in full panic mode yet

her kind of mutters it under his breath several times

bump

I saw it. It actually a very nice sequel.

It sticks close to the book (for good and for bad) as the adult story is not nearly as good as the kid story in the novel.

However you can tell they had a much larger budget in this film, and it does a lot more right then wrong. A lot of critics didn't like the first movie A like the first film, it more engaging then horror, but it has enough to be a good movie.

bump

this

>NOOOOOO ROTTU TOMATU ITTU SUPPOSED TO BE KINU!!!

Attached: 2150F343-FD82-44E4-B81B-375992BB8B5E.jpg (2700x1800, 852K)

shIT

I just watched it, it was jumpscares after jumpscares, loud noise and then sudden silence = muh monsters r coming. It was decent but too long and the girls at the cinema was wetting over chad ben

Attached: B0A1B22E-C616-4AB1-B873-0675B773D404.jpg (2448x2448, 624K)

The first chapter was unironically worse than the made for tv movie. They shouldn't have even bothered

the reason it was so high in the first place is mostly thanks to the pedo scene

they're all grown up so now its le generic stephan king movie

>pedo scene
That wasn't in the movie.

this

people forget that the direct to dvd movie also sucked because of this, first part was interesting, second part is a bunch of boring old farts and the only memorable scene is when IT kisses the virginal fat guy

why would anyone watch this after the failure of chapter one.

not at all

just remember there's a no singles policy implemented on fridays so make sure to bring your SO

i mean when their kids take off their clothes for skinny dipping

>it's canon Richie wants to fuck Eddie

This movie is going to make millions off fujo bucks alone.

Attached: c82460c8-f2be-4acf-8144-0d5bc1187c02.png (540x540, 638K)

its the highest grossing horror movie of all time, paco

Those two were the only good characters in the first one and it sounds like the sequel focuses on them too. Muschietti knows his target audience.

not him, but it's still shit

Is Sophia Lillis even in this movie?

Do Richie and Eddie kiss? Does Richie confess his feelings as Eddie's dying?

wow, that's pathetic.

yeah but that wasn't the point, the point is that normies loved It

fair enough

>failure of chapter one.
user, it made 700 million, the only R rated films that have done better is Deadpool, American Sniper, and the Passion of the Christ.

What does Pennywise do to the kid in the mirror maze?

How is swimming in a quarry with clothing "skinny dippping"?

Attached: It 2017 -Brave.webm (1200x500, 2.65M)

yes

he kills the kid

cinema is symbolical

that scene should be interpreted as an allegory of swimming naked

I'd be completely naked in this scene because I don't wear underwear and because I wouldn't want the bottoms I was wearing to get soaked.

It was a symbol of childhood innocence. That and to provide a turtle reference.

>Richie was attracted to Eddie at this point

Wonder if he popped a boner over seeing him almost naked.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Can we talk about the movie instead of lusting over the kids?

I think that the first movie is really a adventure movie that pretends to be a horror film.

The 2nd film almost keeps that premise, but with more horror and humor that takes it out of the adventure movie mold.

you know this is Yea Forums, right?

just like stranger things it went downhill in the sequel, nostalgia is no longer trendy

it should have been a standalone thing

>it should have been a standalone thing

That doesn't fucking work though because the adult parts are needed to complete the series.

We already are. Go away.

Then it would've been a 5 or 6 hour movie. Also Chapter 2 takes place in the modern day so the nostalgia thing doesn't make sense

>It kills that kid with the birthmark
>literally not mentioned for the rest of the movie
what the fuck was the point of that scene

Why does Hollywood want Finn to do gay stuff in everything he's in?

Because he's a complete top who's there to stick his dick in smaller boys.

>Richie's gay
>Eddie's straight
Didn't see that coming

>Eddie's straight

You do realize he's only with his wife because she's literally his mother and that he has no sexual attraction to her, right?

Richie is gay?

Attached: 154983930855.jpg (210x240, 8K)

>Richie's gay
Is that a retcon? I don't remember it in the book although admittedly it's been a long time since I read it.

Eddie's asexual

how is the drider scene?

Richie was straight in the book and 90s adaptation. In Chapter 2 he is in love with Eddie

Second part of the book was weak so expected this movie to be slightly worse than the first

>Richie was straight in the book

He was kind of gay for Bill in the book though and thought Eddie was cute.

Nah, he's just closeted.

>that scene where Pennywise offers him a blowjob

>defeating It by calling him a clown
seriously

Even so, he shows no attraction to Richie

They turned Mike into a nutcase for some reason
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnswYIdyZcU

The only reason why people watch ' it ' is because of the kids.

True, he mostly homolusted after Bill, who only saw him as a Georgie stand-in. Though if Richie propositioned him, Eddie would probably accept.

Same, they did a good job, as really it could of been total shit.

>left alone in a spooky racist town for 27 years
>expect to grow up stable

King is a hack for making Mike well adjusted in the book.

Funny enough, I do no think younger anons realize that Derry was not presented as overally racist or homophobic , just how the 1950s and 1980s was.

Henry and his dad were psychos who tormented Mike and his family though. Didn't they kill his dog?

Henry's dad didn't seem psycho in the movie. He stopped Henry from picking on the losers and stopped him from killing the cat

Yeah but how