Great or greatest nolan film?

great or greatest nolan film?

Attached: prestige.jpg (780x440, 81K)

greatest

I knew Bale's bodyguard was his brother in that dinner scene. Also, he cared way too much for a fucking bodyguard. Dead giveaway.

What movie is this?

the prestige

Greatest Nolan film and the best film of the 21st century

It was his twin brother? Of course he's gonna care about him

a challenger appears

Attached: insomnia-2002-christopher-nolan-al-pacino-robin-williams-hillary-swank-wallpaperinsomnia-2002-christ (1296x720, 307K)

The Illusionist was better

It's his best

Only Nolan film that isn't complete trash. I guess that technically makes it the greatest, but it's far from actually being great

its great but i think nolans greatest work is related to this picture right here lads

Attached: Capture.png (375x382, 253K)

>credits roll
>"I saw that twist coming."
We're all very impressed.

Zodiac was better

>shady guy whom you never clearly see his face
>doesn't say a line, has no real purpose
>always hangs out with Bale
>literally wears Groucho Marx glasses and mustache
Duuuh I wonder who could that be?

Why are Nolan fans such morons?

Attached: christian bale.png (475x594, 396K)

>Must be his twin brother.
You didn't think of that.

>I knew he had to have had a brother before the twist of the brother being necessary was even revealed

you tv fags man

>this egg has to hatch a chicken even tho it's the first egg ive ever seen and I don't even know what it does anyway

bro it had to have been his twin brother, how else could he made those magic tricks we didn't know about until after him being his brother was revealed.

the Borden who died at the end, was he the Borden who killed Angiers wife in the beginning?

I thought the whole Tesla cloning stuff was stupid

Agreed. I feel like something is missing when it goes:
>"I got my transportation machine from Tesla."
>Jackman goes to Tesla to ask him to make another transportation machine. Tesla agrees.
>"JK Tesla never made a transportation machine :^) fuk you Jackman you retard."
>Tesla then builds a transportation machine.

Magic acts like that have used twins irl, and there's a bunch of foreshadowing. It's not that hard to figure out. Still a good movie, though I agree with , it should have stayed more grounded.

Nailed it, homeslice. Insomnia a close second followed by TDK. Inception and Interstellar tied for last.

Why you are not mentioning the best Nolans movie- Following? It was utter kino

even if that's true, how does it make the movie worse, lol ?