Confess

Confess

Attached: 1566918819663.png (1229x1160, 63K)

Begone papist

I've used summon signs all the way back to Demon's Souls, and I don't feel guilty about it.

I really meant to fold

Attached: scienceing the shit out this hand.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I’ve seen The Shining at least 20 times just this year

Attached: ED51CC36-4310-4674-B7DB-A68B9863BE91.jpg (600x444, 82K)

I wish there was a place where I could discuss movies.
Yea Forums has that whole /
>tv/ is for shitposting haha what are you, a nerd?
And reddit is reddit

I jerked off to chaturbate girls twice last night and now my penis hurts

what the fuck is that cats problem, get off of the pizza you dumb prick

My testosterone levels must be fucked up or something because I can barely bring myself to jerk off every 3-4 days. Jerking off every day doesn't even seem possible

Same. I used to go to movie forums back in the day, but it's like that shit all died out and now I'm stuck in this hellhole.

Try working out

I don’t like, watch, or care about screenshit. It’s boring

I check the tags I like on r34 every single day, sometimes multiple times, to see if anything good's been posted, but I just admire them from an artistic viewpoint and end up masturbating to real chicks.
It's really rare for me to fap to a drawing anymore compared to say, when I was 16-18.

I have never seen a Hitchcock film, or The Birth of a Nation, or Triumph of the Will, or Casablanca, or anything of worth.

I kinda liked TLJ

Attached: 1556744696687.png (583x482, 119K)

And that's why you're on Yea Forums, shitposting with the rest of these knobs.

I am haunted by past regrets of turning down girls who asked me out

Attached: meh.png (657x527, 13K)

I have a list of old movies I HAVE to watch and while they're nice, I feel like a pseud because pseuds do that and I have nobody irl to talk to these movies about

If only you could've share this to her, not to random anonymous faggots online

Same but not realizing girls that were coming onto me.
It's so fucking funny to think about how close I was to losing my virginity.
I even got the balls and kissed a chick once, like, properly.

You should not be insecure about your movie taste. Besides Yea Forums nobody's going to criticize you about not liking some 1950s bergman "kino"

more than one

why are we such faggots, we didn't have the same problems as the uggo anons

I prefer boomers over zoomers

Attached: zoomers.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

i always want to rape ellen page

I slept with OP's mother

I didn't see Blade Runner 2049 in the theater despite constantly posting BR2049 memes

Attached: tfw no virtual waifu.webm (1280x530, 2.65M)

I really hate starwars

the only good ones where the first 3 and I really hate starwars fans

the people who were alive when the first 3 came out were sadacts who didn't have the internet only those movies to fill a void in their life

now you have people intentionally copying them

I don't care about race or religion. It shouldn't be a confession anywhere else but socially damaged retards flock here.

Humanity is more than skin. You're too mentally ill to see darker humans as humans and it sickens me.

Fuck off nigger

Race is more than skin
Wh*te retard

Attached: skulls-races-sideview1.jpg (800x456, 40K)

t. pleb trying to dissuade filmic development for innocent Yea Forums fellow

You're lying. You do care, and plenty

I report

Coping with the realization that I'm bi.
Hear me out.
I like women. I love vagina. Ass. Tits. Big or small. I appreciate the female form. It's so hot.
I have a huge panty fetish, seeing women wear it, undress, tease, gets me hard. Really hard.
Cameltoes, fat pussy mounds, the slightly visible slit, lips when a girl wears panties.
Panty lines.
I love sucking nipples. Id easily spend an hour laying back and suckling softly on a girls tits while I caress her body.
I loved sucking my ex's tits. Eating her out. My favorite position is 69.
I love licking a girl's asshole.
The word is so dirty. ASS. HOLE.
So dirty and kinky.
"I can't wait to stick my tongue in your asshole". Feet. Cumming on them. Kisses. Rubs. Footjob. Cute socks. Letting my ex rest her feet against the side of my face (she got me into it, she had the fetish).
I'm into pee. Piss. Watching someone piss. Piss their panties. Piss on themselves. Pissing on a girl. In her mouth. On her pussy, while she squats and pisses on your dick. Pissing in pussy/asshole. Girl pissing on my face or body. Into my mouth. Queefs. So hot. I know how to easily make a girl queef so I'd sneakily "accidentally" do it. Just to hear her pussy fart. Id never let them feel embarassed. So future farts always result in giggles.
Groping. Touching her all over. Kissing and licking. Fat pussy lips. Innies. Aesthetic outies. NO ugly pussies. A girl can have an outie, predominant labia and whatever but there are ugly pussies. Also no skintag on asshole. Off putting.
Facesitting. My fetish. Getting smothered. Have a girl press her tits, body against your face while she jacks you off. Bury your face in her ass. Smelling her sweaty asshole.
So many things about women that get me off.
But I like shemales too.
Fuck I can't resist people like bailey jay or daisy taylor. I want to jack bailey's fat cock.
Suck bailey's tits. Touch daisy's big balls in her panties. Smell those balls. Suck his dick. Lick his asshole. Fuck the ass while that

Attached: 1563245130253.jpg (800x659, 211K)

Same but only because I need money and I would also like to inflict torture like cutting their nipples off or something. They mean nothing to me.

Like it matters. There's so much cat hair floating around that living room the npc owners are probably 99% toxoplasmosis virus

Forcing yourself to watch movies you don't enjoy isn't really developing you. It's torturing you

Unless I'm in a theater I'm always looking at my phone while watching a movie.

Pussy bitch ass snitch walking vagina nigger. Only fags report

When properly applied, torture can yield successful results

How hard is it to put it on the other end of the room? Not having fast-access is helping unless you're that much of a retarded zoomer to go check it anyway

Sometimes that works for me, sometimes doesn't. It's more that I've lost my ability to focus on one thing for an extended period, even if it's something I like.

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie.

I wish humanity was one race and one gender so everything here could be discussed objectively and without bias.
That most current Hollywood movies are shit is a fact, but "the director is a jew" is not an argument.

I download and horde movies/tv shows I don't seem to find the time to ever watch.
>I haven't bothered to work in 4 years
>I sit around all day, in my house alone, doing nothing
>watch 30min of some move/show on HTPC, then pause it
>play some video games
>watch youtube
>take a nap
>play more video games
>watch twitch in the back ground
>watch another 20min of the movie/show
>geee if only I could find time to watch these movies!
I'm not NEET, I have a college degree, I own a house.. I have/had money to do this pathetic degenerate lifestyle but holy fuck this has to stop.

Literal adhd

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

Big cock flops and bounces.
Little latin WHORES like lanita. Tiny floppy baby dicks made for suckling and cumming while soft as I pound her whore asshole.
I like shemales bros.
But the line is drawn with masculinity.
Im into bodybuilding. I appreciate a great physique. I have no issue admiring men for their efforts in perfecting their bodies. But when it comes to sexual attraction, it does nothing. Normal men do nothing for me.
Shemales? You just have to look good.
There are trannies like natalie mars but I mean, just look at his body. It's pretty male like. Not very feminine whatsoever. Not even including the ugly dick.
So shemales, when they try to look feminine. Curves. Something about it.
If futa shit were real. True blue girls who happen to have COCKS. That's hot as fuck.
Ive only slept with women, never had an irl gay experience.
But shemales... So hot. I think I want to fuck one.
I know it would probably disappoint but idk.
Im not into anything relating to my ass. Getting "pegged" and all that? No thanks.
Fucking a man pretending to be a woman with fake tits who takes care of himself enough to have a passable body? Yeah get that dick ready because I want to see it cum.
As far as fit women go, current sophie arvebrink is a good amount of muscular that im fine with, in terms of sexual attraction. She looks like she's coasting, not too low bodyfat. Im fine with that.
As far as regular non lifting women go.
Petite, thin, slight to mid chubby. Hot.

Not into fat bbw bitches. Fat "people". Yuck. You disgust me. You squander your human potential.
"Traps". If you only look good in camera angles but irl look like a straight up man in a wig, you disgust me.
You have to feminine atleast. TRY.

Attached: D7b51aIWwAYjLx5.jpg (1152x2048, 270K)

>I own a house
this ruined your life, you need to earn it and grow as a person and professionally while earning it.

holy shit do something

based and checked

I'll probably see Rise of Skywalker opening weekend but I'll be paying for a Jumanji ticket