According to Bay in the DVD commentary, at the end of the film when Mike and Marcus are recuperating...

>According to Bay in the DVD commentary, at the end of the film when Mike and Marcus are recuperating, Mike says "I love you, man." Bay claims that Smith refused to say the line, causing the director and actor to argue back and forth over the line. Bay wanted Smith to say the line as he felt it summed up the friendship between the cops. After their argument had lasted for half of the day's shoot and much of the crew was ready to pack up, a fed up Bay told Smith to do whatever he wanted, after which Smith changed his mind and agreed to say the line

What was will smiths problem?

Attached: F1079E02-60DD-4219-A7C9-7BBBD56F9E42.jpg (206x305, 23K)

Blacks are notorious homophobes, he probably thought it was gay to tell a man he loved him regardless of context

Smith is a homosexual and he's paranoid about being exposed.

Smith isn't black

>What was will smiths problem?
He just wouldn't

It was a different time

Yet he fucks men at hollywood parties and pimped his son out. Kinda weird that lil nigga turned into male Bella Thorne who was sexually abused.

>those episodes of fresh prince they wouldnt stop shilling bad boys

Black americans hate gays. Every time you hear those random news about sexual minorities getting murdered, it's a based black man

Homophobia is a major issue in the African American community. Liberals don’t call them out on it though because they’re scared to enact their white privilege.

He’s a fag

more like Michael Gay

Blacks are disproportionately gay but also hate gays.

Well they have enough problem with aids without the extra gays making it worse

It happened once.

>What was will smiths problem?
He's had his ass kissed so hard for so long, he thinks he's smarter than everyone in the room. I know someone that worked on one of his wife's shows, and he was reportedly a major pain in the ass, always showing up and demanding to see the script and telling the director what to do.

Care to post am example?

I just hope Liberals will turn on niggers when the LGBTQ+ shit gets to it's peak

I remember Limp Biskit hated that cunt

Attached: eminem-will-smith.jpg (1097x750, 202K)

>Whats Will Smith's problem.
He was the hottest shit at the time and didnt give a fuck and thought saying it would make him look gay and he didnt want people to realize he was gay.

laugh out loud