I have a mission for you user. Don't accept too quickly, you won't like this one. I don't like it...

>I have a mission for you user. Don't accept too quickly, you won't like this one. I don't like it, but I've decided that it has to be done. After the attack is completed and you've accounted for your pilots, I want you to land your bird on the Pegasus to report directly to CIC. You'll take Lee with you, he'll watch your back. There will be the normal chaos and emotional high after the attack, that'll keep their guard down. I will ask for you over the wireless and when you hear me say "Downfall," I want you too pull out your weapon, and shoot Admiral Cain in the head.
Was Adama based, or was he B A S E D?

Attached: 1553161125644.png (1259x667, 585K)

Yea Forums, is it normal to find Roslin really fucking creepy as this show goes on? I’ve hit season 4 and the discrepancy between her soft schoolteacher voice and increasingly tyrannical moves just keeps getting stronger. Also that little smile she always does has never looked more fake.

Gaeta did nothing wrong.

thats the whole point user

There’s always been a bit of “it’s okay to bend the rules because this is an emergency situation” so I was wondering if I’m autistically misreading her or if the other characters are eventually going to notice her bullshit.

I don't know where you're getting creepy from, but Roslin is obviously an authoritarian.

I can't remember BSG timeline too well but didn't Roslin do a pretty good job all things considered? The pressure everyone is under is relentless and she always seems to keep the preservation of human life as a top priority.

Overuse of the fake smile maybe. She has it on so often it’s really been unnerving me. The Cylons come off as more human at this point.

>she always seems to keep the preservation of human life as a top priority.
Around the time she starts tripping on cancer meds and heads down to Kobol I think she begins sliding into a strong obsession with seeing herself as a messiah and “knowing what’s best” for everyone, without having any real evidence that she’s really saving the fleet here. She chills out more after the magic stem cell cure but after the cancer comes back it’s ramping up again so I guess authoritarianism is just how she deals with impending death.

Funny how Baltar, responsible for billions of deaths turns out to be a better person and the true Messiah.

Yeah she did come off a bit creepy for sure.

He killed billions

Attached: baltar.jpg (220x220, 9K)

To save THOUSANDS

Name a more kino moment

Attached: 3e10d7e6bb19846a167a3e7743af2380.jpg (359x537, 26K)

Ok but she never killed anyone out of spite or for personal gain did she? Genuinely don't remember. But I feel like if you don't cross that line in the situation they were in she did pretty good.

define "better person"

>but she never killed anyone out of spite or for personal gain did she?
She tried with Baltar’s trial (and it’s fucking Baltar, so pretty understandable, but she definitely took the low road there where other characters didn’t).

I agree she’s not running over the line like, say, Cain did. But the casual erosion of human rights (Oh don’t be silly, outlawing public gatherings will target Baltar exclusively and couldn’t possible hurt unrelated minor religions!) where it doesn’t seem strictly necessary for their safety is pretty bad on its own. I haven’t finished though so could be there’s something game-changing to come.

>he didn't have tyrannical schoolteachers

>I've been to Earth

Doesn't try to rig elections
Hasn't personally ordered the execution of people
Tries to steer people on the path of the one true God
Overall a pleasant person

Now that you point it out, Baltar is someone who causes a fuckton of damage through inaction and tangential actions, but is deeply against committing any kind of violence. Kinda a neat contrast with Roslin, who isn’t a selfish coward but will execute, torture, justify suicide bombings, etc.

He's even the first one to trust the results from the rigged election as being the genuine, by attesting to Roslin's alleged honour.

Me during that scene

Attached: 1553000822889.jpg (302x319, 6K)