A muslim superhero ? Really ?

A muslim superhero ? Really ? screenrant.com/mcu-spiderman-replacement-ms-marvel/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (767x555, 141K)

Super HERo

>some no-name bitch superhero no one actually cares about outside of neurotic, politics-obsessed twitter addicts is going to replace marvels most popular hero who was played by the first marginally charismatic young actor in 20 years
lmao

There are Muslim heroes in real life

Isn't Ms. Marvel written by a white woman who converted to Islam

massallah

She's not popular. The only reason she's even close to profitable is because she appeals to feminazi librarians who buy her trades for their libraries.

Based

Attached: palestine-jihad-facts-amin-al-husseini.jpg (1218x982, 278K)

reminder you cannot replace spider-man and disney are seething

only a moron would suggest replacing their flagship character with a muslim girl.

You cannot replace Spider-Man as he is irreplaceable. Sorry Disneyshits

what happened to "heroin"?

Ms Marvel has Yea Forums wrapped around her finger. But it's only for waifufag reasons. There's no other board worse than Yea Forums.

Honestly though once her show comes out, Yea Forums will be just as hypnotised. Yea Forums and Yea Forums are complete Disney tools.

jidf tier nonsense

That would be a great reason to admire Muslims of the holocaust had actually happened.

>americans worshipping negro islamist president for 8 years
>now applauding muslim super heroes

Why are you even bombing the middle east?

The actual comic books have been invaded with community organizers and thinkpiecebots who want the chick lit reading girl nerds they follow on twitter to think they're progressive.

The MCU is an economy of its own at this point and this next wave is going to be a massive bubble pop. Fan interest is WAY down, and I am positive they will not get great performances out of their actors and actresses. They could barely get Mark Ruffalo to give a shit for Endgame. MCU is going to pop HARD, just calling it now. We are going to see Disney eviscerated by its own ambition and you better believe they'll be glad they own so much real estate when their cinema gold turns out to be glitter and cardboard

>I only read the headline

Hey man do you have a blog or a twitter where I can read more?

Attached: 1567550255840.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Phase 4 is literally gonna be one Last Jedi after another ruining everything they build up

Lots of brown points to get from it. Brown skinned, girl, young, muslim. You can bet there's going to be at least one scene where white people are racists against her and her family.

Not sure. The writer is Bisha K. Ali, who has written stuff about feminism before.

Suicide bombers are cowards user

>who has written stuff about feminism before.
And white genocide which she deleted among other things from her twitter

Rubber dingy rapids bro

a baddie is going to do a crime and the hero can't stop him because they have to pray to mecca

She isn't, or wasn't that bad.
Her book started off really well in my opinion. And the way she dealt with getting her powers and interacting with her family and friends was somewhat reminiscent of some early Spider-Man writing. In fact she was often shown being divorced from or slightly rebellious towards her religious upbringing. So much so that I didn't understand the point of making her Muslim or making such a big deal about it when the main character usually seems annoyed and dismissive of the traditions/rules she's expected to follow. But someone pointed out that it makes her more relatable to a broader audience having her live this kind of lapsed Catholic lifestyle only checking in with her religious heritage when it's essential to the story or to give the casual reminder that yup, she's a Muslim.

Attached: rsz_ms_marvel_2014-_001-001.jpg (495x444, 88K)

yes, the woman who created the character is so white you can barely see her brows and lashes. so of course she's gonna teahc born and bred muslims what it means to be a halal muslim. typical american.

it doesn't make her more relatable for she still has no boyfriend while lapse catholics and catholics in general are hoes. all teen girls want to fuck so this halalcel is not gonna appeal to them.

That guy on the other side of the counter is her best friend and has a huge crush and does just about anything for her. There's a whole story arc about how once he actually gets a girlfriend she starts to get jealous and realize how she feels about him a little bit. Which is teen romance storytelling 101. Kamala was meticulously thought out and combed through to be as appealing as likeable as a character could be.

There are two or three other Muslim characters that have been around since the late 90's early 00's that are far more devout in there beliefs that have gone nowhere in terms of popularity. Marvel made damn well sure that it was less likely to happen this time around.

>what happened to "heroin"?
All the kids are doing crok now.

Magical powers are haram.

>And white genocide which she deleted among other things from her twitter
Um swarthy... it's wrong to hold people accountable for their past actions.

Heroes to them, human bombs to the rest of the world.

I hope their 72 virgins are incel school shooters.

how progressive of them
when we going to get MTF superhero?

Attached: mtf superhero.jpg (1396x785, 160K)

>I hope their 72 virgins are incel school shooters.

user, have you never heard about the rapes of young men in Muslim countries because they are more readily available than women who are permitted from being in the company of men without a relative/guardian present? I don't think it would matter to most of them that much.

Different tribe.

And that’s a good thing.

Attached: 07CD56AA-77C7-40C8-A4B0-8723D2DCFAD6.jpg (639x533, 51K)