Dropped

Dropped

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-191119.png (1080x2160, 641K)

picked up

Why? He's got a good face for a Hobbit

He has a weird nose that bothers me but he isn't a bad actor.

>quick, cast the white actor with the most niggerish face you can find!
>no problem, sir

Attached: Untitled.png (752x671, 1014K)

What race is this?

Attached: 71A4A009-ADD5-4E2F-9073-4DCAB449F1E5.jpg (293x413, 89K)

Australian

"Will" it be vapekino?

Aaah, so aboriginal.

Aybrovian

Uruk-hai

You should have dropped it instantly as soon as it was annonced.

Has it been confirmed to actually be Lord of the Rings and not a side-story?

If they still call it Lord of the Rings and it isn't a book retelling I'm gonna be mad.

based, I love that guy

he is a good actor

He's actually reasonably talented. I'm okay with that.

he looks like a dinosaur

i like him. great in son of rambow

will he be playing a retarded dwarf

t. Miller

Mexican

>The custom involved flattening the head by artificial pressure during the infancy of all baby boys and girls - hence the name Flathead.

>The bones of the head in a little baby are soft and can therefore be pressed out of shape without inflicting any pain. As the child grows older, the bones become harder and cannot be easily altered. The Native Indians who followed this custom made the head a wedge-shaped, from a side view.

>The 'Flathead' look was obtained by wrapping the baby's head in a bandage and using a board, which was hinged to the cradle-board, that was brought down upon the baby's forehead. The process began when the baby was about one month old

>The board forced the head to broaden in front and the forehead to slant sharply. After the pressure from the board had been kept on for some months, the shape of the head was changed for life, giving the appearance of a Flathead. The picture shows a Chinook cradle with the flattening board. The heads of the children are released from the bandage between the ages of 10 - 12 months.