How many streaming services are you willing to pay monthly for?

How many streaming services are you willing to pay monthly for?

Attached: 322332.jpg (1638x540, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lofR1HO_c70
youtube.com/watch?v=qejGHLAbo_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based gramps, he knows what's up

>the 70 year old goomer

Just Spotify. It's too convenient for someone who drives so often. Now I'm remembering the 'fag buys music' image and how I swore that would never be me.

the girl on the left

>not the 70 year old ploomer

I paid for spotify for 3 months and never used it.
I'd rather just have my own music.

Netflix and Hulu, prime video is shit but it comes with prime

big retard here, whats the gramps one

Attached: 1564410482677.jpg (589x405, 45K)

none

Attached: Pirate Bay.png (2000x2265, 782K)

utorrent

I only pay for YouTube Premium (includes YouTube Music)
I will never pay for those other services, I don't think they're worth the money

Attached: GONNA COOOM.png (1620x869, 537K)

ZERO
buy hacked accounts for a couple dollars and enjoy the free shows
I have slingtv, directv now, cbs all access, and hulu.

What the fuck is amazon supposed to be? Why are torrenters portrayed as ancient?

Fucking 0
Of the shit that will be produced only 10% will probably be worthwile and memorable. Of that 10% i will pirate, and if I really liked it I might try to buy physical copies so that a fuckup halfway across the world can't make it impossible to watch.

Fuck every major company and the neverending IP poaching, fuck every ISP and there never ending quest to do fuck all abkut there infrastructure and fuck brainwashed retards that think the law=morality.

Attached: 1567429500597.jpg (720x960, 53K)

This is the only acceptable answer unless you're a retarded zoomer or over the age of 45.

ascended here

Attached: 61Lpyca0U5L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 97K)

What's your favorite channel? I like Comet.

I can't live without comet now
but MeTV is legendary

Werther's is top tier candy but cranberry > prune

>imagine not having $5,000 disposable income every month

Yikes guys so much of your life being spent on worrying about money, brutal tee b H

Attached: B8346777-B0F6-43E8-BF25-5E42095EC345.jpg (1242x1165, 1.05M)

I leech off my mother's Netflix and Prime comes with free shipping, I still torrent anime because I'm a weeb.

Someone photoshop a monster in his right hand

you have to be 18 to post here zoomer

I've been using p2p since the 90s. Why stop now?

Hey retard, what are u torrenting that with?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (593x677, 16K)

How much does piratebay cost?

Yea at least you own it at the end of the day. I still buy cds. You can get new and used ones pretty cheap.

are young people too cool for werther's now?

Most accurate one of these I've seen in a long while.

Gonna pay for Disney+ so I can watch Pepper Ann and Weekenders in HD.

Current services

>Music
Spotify+Hulu
Apple Music
Google Play Music/YouTube Music/Premium

>Movies
Netflix
Prime

I remember back in the day folks here would literally brag about paying to torrent. Yup those were the good ol days.

who /shudder/ here

Well if you can't afford a few bucks a month for the convenience of just typing a song into the search bar instead of needing to go and find the proper mp3 file on some Russian pirate site and then organizing it in your file library

whats the one on the far right

whats the difference between youtube music and just regular music on youtube?

Prime video is garbage and I wouldn't bother with it if it wasn't included with Prime. Its catalog is worse than Netflix's

certainly not utorrent
tixati's better

That's me

underage

none im a neet

qbittorrent you fuckin pleb

i'm not sure why torrenting is for old people.
paying for shit you can get for free is for Millennials and Zoomers?
Boomers are the only people who steal movies and TV these days?
i mean, i just turned 38, so that may be so, but, shit...
fuck Millennials and Zoomers

fixed

Attached: 1567561905633.jpg (1638x540, 369K)

Transmission on a remote raspberry pi with a 5tb hdd and ethernet connection
FTFY

i mean im 43 and i started pirating shit some time in the late 90s so i guess it might be an our generation thing.
for me it eventually got to the point where it was easier just to pay for shit the regular way than to take the time to pirate.

>paying for shit is for zoomers
fuck off gramps

I love these threads. I don’t see any cope posting yet though about how torrenting is totally more convinient or how you are sticking it to the man, or whatever other justification you guys have come up with. How you totally don’t torrent because you are poor. Come on guys tell us how it’s definitely not a hassle to find non shit resolution, in the right language etc, or wait for the download. Tell us how it’s just as good(or better!) to watch movies hunched over a computer desk or on a shitty laptop. Who watches tv on a big ass nice tv on a comfy couch! Right gramps! You guys aren’t poor! People with money for sure care a lot about 5 bucks a month that’s a lot of money for anyone right! Make me laugh guys come on

Yeah yeah yeah. I don't have the money yet.

amazon will own slave colonies on multiple planets within a century, bezos is literally evil.

Serious question; what is unironically the best streaming service in your opinion and why? I just stopped playing video games competely so I have a lot more free time now

Comet is absolutely based.

My sister who was born in 2002 has no idea how torrenting works, I tried telling her how but she just prefers Netflix, says it's 'easier'

Zoomers are a lost cause

>come on guys please respond I get paid per reply
>I really need money to pay of my rent

usenet

Attached: file.png (887x600, 108K)

One shitty thing I found with Spotify is not being able to shuffle play your artist list, why even follow anyone if I can’t walk around with a weird mix of music I picked playing randomly

bitchute
its free and its starting to look a lot like 2005 golden age youtube

Based

You can cast to your smart tv (or chromecast since you're poor) from your laptop. I've never had issues finding 1080p torrents.

none

I download my torrented files to a file server that I browse using Kodi on a fire stick. It's seamless.

Pshh your sister is dumb. Going through all the steps of a torrent then waiting for a download, opening up the file in a media player, hooking up your laptop to the tv, switching inputs, and whatever steps i forgot is way faster then pressing play on Netflix. What an idiot! Does she even know how many tendies you can buy for 5 bucks a month!

For me, it's piratebay to USB stick to XboneX

Attached: 20180406_040230.jpg (2048x1152, 432K)

I download via usenet (or torrents for animu only) which goes to my fileserver which is accessible by any tv in my house (or phone/laptop elsewhere).

wow this site is fucking garbage

There we go. Now tell us how fast it downloads. I bet it’s like a half a second right! And how much money you make and you could totally afford streaming services if you wanted to.

you just dont know how to find shit

>"With a car you can go anywhere you want"

none. I only pay for prime video cause it's part of prime. I have netflix and hulu free through friends, and got hbo now from some pajeet piracy website that gave away accounts for free

>xvid
You fucking faggot

I have 100 Mb fiber and accounts on private sites, so it's fast. I don't Torre when people are over, I just use it to build my collection.

Sound reasoning you have there mate. 2 people in a conversation and the only information we have about each other is that one of us(you) can’t afford 5-10 dollars a month for media. Safe to say it’s me that is poor right? Gotta love Yea Forums logic

My brother convinced me to do a free trial with Netflix recently. I scrolled through the critically acclaimed section and didn’t even get to the end but I counted over five films where the cover was two gay men kissing

I pay for prime and hulu but still torrent everything.

I have netflix and prime. I figured you couldn't afford it based off of your first post. You must have pretty shitty taste though if you can watch more than 5 movies a month on those platforms.

It's bad enough you have stupid gay opinions, you don't have to voice them in a super gay way, right buddy? Hey sweetie???

its toomber

Zero

This really isn’t any fun without you calling me a faggot or a Jew or a shill.
Netflix’s library has gotten steadily worse over time and as much as it pains me to side with /pol/ on something their originals incresingly seem like propoganda more then entertainment. You really need 2-3 streaming subs now to have a decent selection. If that number gets to 5-6 they won’t be any cheaper then cable, and pirating will go from something poor people do to something reasonable/poor people do. Since there’s nothing they can currently do to stop pirating the corps should not want this outcome, yet they don’t seem to care. Makes me wonder if they have a plan to stop piracy or slow it way down. Because it won’t be a surprise this time like it was last time.

Prime Video + Torrent master race here

i only watch crazy people on bitchute tbqh

god damn me if werthers originals aren't the juiciest butter scotch candy out there

honestly I bought some cheap butterscotch and i had to throw it out.

Attached: 1567552350584.jpg (474x474, 117K)

Who /ombi/ in here?

Attached: 1540694423670.webm (1089x687, 1.26M)

>Since there’s nothing they can currently do to stop pirating
Where do you think the R&D money is being spent? The efforts against section 230?
It's cute that you think your VPN will protecting in coming years.

>How many streaming services are you willing to pay monthly for?
I pay for none. I prefer owning an actual copy cause im not a faggot

I have prime because I buy lots of computer parts so the additional kino streaming is icing.
I torrent everything else tho. Imagine paying Jews lol

Sorry I'm not a virgin

>43
>still on Yea Forums

Attached: 1565361029466.jpg (670x670, 37K)

Chad being Prime Video is accurate
Only watch a movie every once in a blue moon? Might as well check the streaming service that comes with the free shipping

What's the best torrenting site? 1337x?

Imagine the size of the nose of the individual behind this post

Rutracker

HBO Max

Attached: actualpicofme.jpg (480x568, 35K)

this image needs a skinny, black turtleneck wojak for AppleTV+

It's starting my tv, opening kodi and changing the input source. Then I can choose whatever I have downloaded from the comfort of my couch. Fucking zoomers. Imagine restraining yourself to whatever trash netflix and others decide to serve you.

Torrent master race.

I also have a Prime membership because I buy a lot of books and some blurays too, but I'm thinking of just cancelling it and switch to buying things through small businesses rather than giving overlord Bezos more money (although I get like half price student discount despite not being a student lol). I don't really use Prime Video anyway, only watched The Expanse, Supernatural, and Into the Badlands on it, streaming services are mostly garbage compared to torrenting when you have a lot of drive space.

Attached: 1539481225699.jpg (2501x3767, 1.43M)

And what are you going to do? Get married, have a family, grow old?

Attached: 62519F76-1F13-478B-8BA9-6076729A4412.jpg (476x351, 17K)

This is exactly like me, same age too

you can't pirate those you dumb fucking nigger

for me its
TubiTV
pluto.tv
Hoopla
Kanopy
Vudu(free movies)
IMDb TV
Crackle
Popcorn Flix
SnagFilms.com
FilmRise
Comet
Charge
bynwr.com
Youtube Free Movies

use Apple Music instead, it has all the songs Spotify has but it actually lets you build your own library rather than just choosing songs off of random playlists you've cobbled together.

>paying for amazon prime
Amazon has given me 12 months of free Prime membership for no reason. I don't even buy shit from their site either.

Sounds like a cope for someone who can't figure out anything more complicated than plugging in a cable or clicking on an icon to install. What really makes me laugh about people like you is how you're obsessed with muh quality because most of what you watch is cgi driven pleb trash.

i wouldve got here sooner but ive been out fucking your mom for the past 20 years

Netflix, Twitch Prime and Crunchyroll...that's all I need!

You still counts as millennial user.
Or you also curse yourself?

>Popcorn Flix

why does this channel have tons of bargain bin movies, but then this shows up

youtube.com/watch?v=lofR1HO_c70

The more there are the more I am willing to pay for none because they are all SHIT

Pirate what? You should try pirating some English textbooks

Idk why but roastie wojack turns me on so hard

Not him but I started file sharing likely before you were born. I still sub to amazon and Netflix because it is more convinient. You are just trying to justify why you can’t afford a few bucks a month. Get a better job.

>spend possibly hours a month downloading, then transferring songs, hoping you don’t get caught or download a virus
or
>spend $10 and seconds downloading an album, all in a convenient place to access and play it
gee I wonder

>download a virus
What year is this, 1999?

I'm 30 so I'm not some retarded zoomer. I pay for netflix and other things. I buy most of my video games nowadays. But I refuse to pay for mediocre things. Be it game or movie. Yes netflix is convenient but the last good thing on there I've watched was dark s02. Its filled with trash and I only have it because of women.

I enjoy Full Moon Features.

>I buy most of my video games
So mommy buys the rest. Get a better job poorfag.

?
?
?

people that are not boomers actually pay for this shit when 20 great and 1 amazing FREE hd streaming site is about 3 clicks away on google ???

is this some kind of support your local business thing or something help me understand the mentality behind paying for these sites .

Attached: 131.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

i'm the black guy and almost the old guy but utorrent is shit i use qbittorrent

based me

I’ll admit it’s getting hard to defend Netflix these days. They keep on dropping their good movies and shows and are putting out mostly trash. I did like that original they made called travelers I think? About people that time traveled from the future. I actually buy my video games now out of principle to try and steer the market in the right direction, vote with my wallet so to speak. Because the video game industry is going down the toilet so fast. I know it’s hopeless but I have to try. Movies and tv are a lost cause in my opinion so I just do whatever is most convinient

38 is borderline millennial. The 38 year olds who graduated high school in 1999 are gen x, while the 38 year olds who graduated in 2000 are millennials.

No I pirate the rest. Stop projecting so hard.

imaging paying to pirate

who zippyshare master race?

>0.2 dollars have been deposited to your MouseShill account

>raspberry pi with a 5tb hdd
you might just be retarded

two

Some people have jobs and it’s literally nothing to pay a few bucks a month. It’s like asking you why you pay for a candy bar at the store for a dollar when you could just pocket it and definitely get away with it. Because it’s a freaking dollar and not worth the hassle. When NOT stealing is actually easier it’s a pretty stupid question to ask why I don’t do it. If it was 1k a month and it financially hurt me to pay for it, it would be a valid question.

I don't pay for usenet. And we all pay to pirate. Otherwise we'd all have the base internet package, which most don't

I agree with you. I dont hope to steer it it any direction but I support the games and movies I genuinely enjoy. The rest gets pirated. If I wouldn't share a netflix account with 5 friends I would have quit long ago. But paying 2 euro a month is basically free. Think I'll get rid of prime though.
I already pirate again more than I did a couple of years ago. Guess when they expect me to pay for 6 different streaming services I'll go back to using my ptp and btn account exclusively.

only subscription i'm bothering with any more is a vpn

0. Maybe Prime Videos once the new season of the Expanse rolls out.

>Drop cable it sucks and is too expensive!!!
>Oh you want to watch all that content still? Well everything's divided up now so you got to sign up for 500 streaming services and pay the cost of a cable bill anyway and still pay for a ton of shit you won't watch along with the few things you wanted to watch anyway!

What the hell, its the same shit as cable just a different name

Take a load of this guy who doesn't know how to find good torrents

Which streaming service is for doomer?

Attached: D1lwaP4XcAcAgIz.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

Wether's are good as fuck.

>he still watches television and film
have sex

Attached: watchingmoviesin2k19.jpg (1638x540, 151K)

Attached: streaming.plebs.jpg (857x1202, 275K)

This
fuck hollywood propaganda

>youtube instead of vidya
>given up on girls
>failed nofap
>can't commit to anything
>tfw thought doomer was just a meme but it describes you

Attached: albino_clifford.jpg (606x592, 57K)

Played like a damn fiddle.

Liveleak

I pay for Hulu, Prime and Netflix

But netflix is about to get the axe, Netflix hasnt been pulling his weight for a long time now

Attached: 1562437025016.jpg (504x584, 55K)

>this thing qualifies as part of my generation even tho he’s literally 15 years older than me and would not connect with me at all
This whole generation thing is retarded, i wish i was born a year later and be a zoomer

>boomer
>lol i fucked ur mom kid
how predictable

Prime video is my favorite because it has all the found footage horror movies made by

Attached: 1546291410604.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

the rich didn't amass their wealth by blowing money needlessly.

>utorrent
>not Qbittorrent, deluge or transmission
>not being into at least two private trackers
>not having a seedbox and VPN directly into your client
>not having at least 20 terabytes, 10 terabtes can hold around 1000 movies, 500+ complete TV shows and having 10 terabytes for backup

>he doesn't have a saftey deposit with a backup hard drive. One in a saftey deposit box and one at your parents and one at a good friends house

>not mooching off your parents netflix, hulu and not already having amazon prime

Attached: laughingg.jpg (236x341, 29K)

Attached: autism1.jpg (277x296, 24K)

they also didn't amass it by being cheap-asses, they amassed it by investing it in high-yield ventures that only rich people can even get access to

Instead they charge $10-$15 a month from the rubes for media.

pisslocker

I predict that it will eventually be worse then cable ever was. Because eventually it will be 2-3(or god forbid 1) company that controls all the ip worldwide. Which means they can do and charge whatever the fuck they want. They will probably price it so an average household can only afford 1 service. So a kid growing up in a “Disney” household will have nothing in common media wise with someone that grew up in a “Amazon” or whatever household. Kids in school will loosely group up with friends from houses that have the same service because they have more to talk about. Video games will come from the same service as well, so a kid from a Disney house will seem alien to you, different toys, different games, different celebrities. And if you think pirating will save the future from this, I assure you that when 2-3 companies have consolidated all the ip, and literal billions are on the line directly for them they will turn all their power towards pirating and crush it like a bug. It won’t be a half assed effort, it will be a multi pronged assault that will crush it so badly it can never, and it dare never get up again. Then we can truly live a corporate owned hellscape. The upside being if you work for Disney you get a 10 percent discount so it’s only 499.99 for the Disney YouTube, Disney plus streaming, Disney gaming, Disney cellular, Disney home security and Disney approved pornography package.

>Because eventually it will be 2-3(or god forbid 1) company that controls all the ip worldwide

not in our lifetime

None. At this point you have to be a literal fuck not to pirate your media.

Damn why the fuck would you pay for 3 music services?

I get Google Play+YouTube prem in a family account with my friends.

Amazon prime is worth it with all the shit you get. Rampant piracy for everything else. I do buy physical versions of shit I really like.

I think the user you replied to has a dramatic view of things, but in his defense, most ip's have already set up little fiefdoms in areas where they just throw money at lobbyists until they have the laws set up so they're the only game in town (or one of two). Corporate consolidation beyond this is not far-fetched, especially when you consider that at least one major IP has also owned stakes in streaming services

Maybe not 1 but are you not paying attention to how rapidly the media is consolidating? I give it 10, 20 years tops before it’s down to 3 or 2 major ones. And the stragglers will get gobbled up in another 5, with any new ones having a very short life span. I mean, how many do we really have now? So many “small” or “medium” sized ones when you look them up are owned by Disney or whatever

spotify and netflix.

use friend's HBOgo.

>not running your own Plex server full of pirated shows and movies
Never gonna make it.

Goddamn you have some trash taste

>boomer "humor"

Yes I was being somewhat dramatic for fun but would you honestly be surprised if the future I predicted had a large kernel of truth to it? It’s basically the future people in boardrooms at Disney dream about, what they want. These companies would love to be a monololy or duopoly, and they would love to be the one to sell you every service in a package, at a price they set with little competition. It’s only a question of how much of that future they achieve isn’t it?

>private trackers
Top cuckoldry
>have to share 50 gb of 4k obscure Burmese impressionist movies
>multiple applications
>Skype interviews
>must seed 24/7/365
>admins will track your Internet history

Crunchyroll

Attached: 1554439542697.jpg (939x939, 89K)

>120499389
weak bait undeserving of a (you)

>netflix
parents pay for it
>stan
parents pay it
>amazon video
I pay for prime

I pirate anime though

>brother has netflix
>aunt has prime video
>cousin has hulu
>pops has youtube tv
I guess I'll pay for the mouse

I don’t get how many weebs say they love anime more then any other media but it’s always the last thing they would pay for. Like nearly 100 percent of anime fans pirate it. Wouldn’t you want to support the thing you like the most? Just trying to understand.

Just Spotify because unlike with TV/Movie steaming all its competitors that attempted exclusively shat the bed, so it just has everything you'd want with few exceptions. It's also a much larger step up in convenience to not have to manually download music than it is to not have to manually download films and tv shows

this with roku is BASED

what's the point of 3/4 different streaming services? I only pay for Spotify and SiriusXM

i'm not a weeb I only watch normie shit like one piece so it doesnt really apply to me but I just dont wanna be that guy that pays for an anime subscription, those sites also suck in australia

looks just like best girl on glow. goddamn.

I only pay for Criterion Channel cause I want to support it. Fuck that other trash.

Did you gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Ernest is so kino

That's a man, baby

>pay
Lmao

Sure thing disney+ shill, if we don't pay for capeshit + disney channel content we're poor lmao

So the old guy on the far right? Did you even bother looking at the picture before popping your trench coat?

I pay 15 for a phone bill and 20 for internet and I'm good

>want to listen to johnny rebel, taken down on youtube
>find it on bitchute
>it takes an entire minute to load the first few seconds of the video while youtube is instant
its good to have a free platform, but theres definitely work to be done.

Hello fellow Ozfag.
Use my parent's Netflix and my bro's Stan. Pirate everything else.

>Streaming services? No, I just boot up qbittorrent and search for whatever I want to watch

Attached: 1566767990202.jpg (1315x1067, 165K)

t. uber driver

i dont, rich fags pay up in behalf of me. i just go to my trusty 3rd party websites

>pirate bay
>not retard zoomer

Reminder that Amazon is running shill factories to spread disinfo across the internet

Attached: amazonfulfillment_tweeters-780x1158.jpg (780x1158, 204K)

It's not called the Greatest Generation for nothing.

I pay for netflix and spotify, but only because family account shenanigans, so its like 3 bucks total. Otherwise, i would only keep spotify, nothing really interesting on netflix to be honest.

>rich fags are people who can afford 10 dollars a month

Damn dude. Not even mad at your mooching. Good luck in your future endeavors mate

>utorrent
lmao

This. Tixati is the best. Qbittorrent is garbage in comparison

people use ddl now grandpa

I have a pornhub subscription what's the difference between that and redtube?

t. person who has never torrented anything in their entire life lecturing people who have torrented more media than they can experience in a lifetime

Prime is better than netflix.

I honestly can't believe posts like these are serious. I can only imagine they are made by electionfag zoomers. The hell would you pay a megacorporation for something you can get extremely easily for free and conveniently? Are you realize you can easily stream the file to Chromecast right? Then to actually come here and shill for the corporation is beyond belief. And you cuckass buyfags don't even own what you're paying for. Pathetic.

Not him but I was file sharing pre Napster. I’ve experienced pirating media from its very beginnings to the current day. You guys(the ones who are desperately trying to pretend you just can’t afford to do it any other way) are in such denial about how much time you spend dicking around with torrents and whatnot. If you don’t mind doing that or even enjoy it that’s fine, no big deal. But don’t pretend it’s “just as convinient” or takes just as much or less time then clicking a button on a streaming service. For instance I make $150 an hour, I can pay for every streaming service there is for less then 1 hours work, less time then I would spend per month screwing around pirating shit. That’s my personal cost/benefit analysis. Everyone should do their own. The reality is that you don’t, because you can’t afford to pay for anything. Just stop projecting your poverty on everyone else is all I’m saying.

i want to fuck netflix femjak, bros...

Attached: giv.jpg (800x546, 57K)

Especially if you’re a fan of exploitation films

>unironically consuming passive media
I hate you boomer cucks

Sauce on grill pls

None. My parents still pay for IPTV through our ISP. I just download anything else I want to watch.

>passive media

Explain please

Man you are just begging for this dystopia to come about huh?

I hope everyone here realizes that subscription services are just a way to take away ownership from the customer. They want you paying monthly for the privilege of viewing shit that you don't even really want to see. I'm sure you all know and don't care, which is why you deserve your enslavement.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.07M)

0 not even a vpn

none

A book while still a medium has some level of "activity". Note that in the interest of fairness, most books are still absolute schlock for fat housewives or queer zoomers to feel intellectual about.

psh try telling that to the federal goverment

Attached: ross.jpg (240x260, 11K)

why can't prime video be better (get it included with amazon prime)

the boys is alright but their selection is so limited, I mean amazon can pretty much buy most of these companies

Not that user but what’s your solution then? If it’s pirating, that either has no impact on the future either way, or more likely every person that pirates just quickens the pace of the big corps coming up with a solution to crush it. Everyone pirating does not work, if you used your brain you would realize this. Pirating only works if many or ideally most people are paying, this keeps money flowing to produce media, and hopefully keeps the companies fat and happy enough to let the pirates live. So if not streaming how do you suggest people pay for media?

Anyone download any of those "non-certified" roku channels? I downloaded one that is basically Comet but doesnt play infomercials at 4am

I pay for:
hulu
netflix
prime
espn+
spotify
siriusxm

Oh and HBO GO

I think literal boomer would be Cable.

I'm Aussie and have Stan but it's quickly turning into Netflix which i cancelled because of too many negro race mixing shows and glorified commercials for American democrats

>I pay for:
>hulu
>netflix
>prime
>espn+
>spotify
>siriusxm
>Oh and HBO GO

Attached: numalemaximum.gif (644x740, 28K)

>Why yes, I only use Kodi, how could you tell?

Attached: 1561160380169.jpg (831x1024, 106K)

Well my actual opinion is that everyone should just stop watching movies and tv altogether because they all suck anyway and it's a waste of time. Music is good but 99% of it is crap and needs to go.

However, if you still want media in your life then the answer is simple. Only pay money for physical copies of what you want. The issue is bigger than media, if subscription services are embraced then they will implement them everywhere. They already do it software. It costs 20 bucks a month just for photoshop, that's ridiculous. They will do it with your car, with your coffee pot, with everything. The future they want is one where none of the peasants own anything. There was just a story about farmers that couldn't fix their own tractors because John Deere installed some software that only lets them work on it. They are trying to take everything away from you, don't pay them to do it.

I'm in my 30s and work a blue collar union job. You're nothing but a soft, overweight bitch. You're poor and a virgin.

>why yes i just put "tittle watch for free" in the searchbar

Attached: 1565197617520.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

and yet you waste money like a bitch

>In 30s
>still a wagie

>tfw trust fund babby and subscribe to all of this shit autopay monthly and don't even notice the money is gone or care

I don't even watch some of them. You poorfaggots that care about what other people pay for are literal anitfa faggot tier tofu golems who will all meet the rope when the inevitable class war happens. You and your opinions mean less than dogshit to me and anyone else who matters. Do yourself a favor and kill yourselves. I promise you'll feel better and everyone that matters will feel better too you nigger-tier blights on society.

Ok well I agree with you that the subscription everything is fucked, I also think there is nothing we can do to stop it. But I don’t blame you for trying. But what the fuck is up with you and other anons that literally don’t watch tv or movies coming to Yea Forums???? You certainly don’t improve the posting here, not that it matters as it can’t get worse. But why? What possible thing can you get out of going somewhere that people discuss something you don’t do? There are a near infinite number of places online where people share your hobbies, or addictions, or lack of hobbies, or fetishes. Why come here. I’m quite certain people like you are a huge reason this board is so shit, but more then anything I just have to know your motivation

well i mean brainlets who post here on Yea Forums just straight up says poorfags when some newfag begs for a netflix account, so i guess they really think highly of themselves and thinks they are rich because they could afford a streaming service

It's just fun to talk to people. I've watched a lot of movies and tv, probably more than most people here. I haven't seen anything I've enjoyed in a while though.

I 100% agree with this guy. At the cost of being called shill I'll say that finally subscribing to premium once I finally had a stable salary was a great life improvement.

>sometimes some guys come over to my house to take my wife with them and I don't even notice when she's gone or care about what they're doing to her
Sure thing paycuck.

There's levels to this shit, kid.

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-234641_Chrome.jpg (826x807, 221K)

bittorrent and pritvate trackers are free, nigger

It's women. All of the girls I dated in my life are unable to even grasp the concept of torrent. It's not even that they were stupid, but torrenting is one step beyond absolute normie technology user. I started using them in highschool, when I spent most of my afternoon in front of my pc.

shit thanks for reminding me the terror s2 is out

>utorrent
That faggot deserves the rope

But i have a job too and i still torrent. I do buy blu rays though if i like the movie enough.

I like to have stuff download, recently my internet went down for a couple of days and watched stuff stored in my PC.

I think the sweet spot is 3.

Each service is about 10 bucks a month, and getting 3 is 30 bucks, for a shit ton of content. You just need to find out which ones are best for you. No matter how many services you get, theres gonna be shows you can't get, and thats where torrenting comes in.

Attached: 1478154317133.png (520x388, 198K)

None

>tfw the only ever used one streaming service and only did so because they accepted faulty credit card information

Attached: 1567559055857.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Deluge

Attached: gigachad.png (874x1024, 509K)

one iptv service with everything on it

Go back to gaming

HEY SPOTIFY LISTENERS

I prefer paying for 3-4 so that there’s something extra to watch while bezos is fucking my wife

im on season 7 of this series that only i know about. suck it plebs

Attached: galaxy.jpg (500x701, 105K)

Crunchy roll and curiosity stream

Attached: Illegal Eagle.png (404x434, 232K)

why

10 streaming services, 40 streaming services, 100 streaming services
How about I'm paying for none of 'em

Attached: 1563586848.jpg (512x512, 12K)

RIP every other service

Attached: wally.png (441x231, 18K)

Attached: 1490776488815.jpg (533x533, 62K)

You are actually retarded if you pay for any of this shit.

We have had torrenting for what, nearly 20 years? Grow up you fucking losers.

Aerial Broadcast TV has always been there and never gone away. You all just turned your back on it (or more likely your parents did). Ironically after the forced digital conversion in 2009, aerial TV was superior to cable across the board for a few years. Now it's balanced back out, although cable/sat is still trash.
Yea Forums didn't exist until after I was out of college, I couldn't imagine wasting my youth here. No problem being old here though, Yea Forums is low resource, can run on toasters, it's slow enough you can close/minimize it if you need to do real life BS and not really miss out on anything.
Netflix is only good for using the mail-delivery service to get hard to find stuff.
Legitimate distribution of Japanese media in the west has always been atrocious. You always get the shittiest dubs, or some watered down shit. Animu or vidya.
Why are you replying to a soijack image post?
Very nice.

Attached: 1567453816831.jpg (960x960, 212K)

Everything worth watching is on nyaa.si, why bother with anything else?

The only service I need

Attached: rarbg.png (402x156, 35K)

>still no alluc replacement

>being this broke

Attached: 1567571703033.jpg (750x887, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qejGHLAbo_c

Who cares?

my sportsball streaming.

It always fucking annoyed me that they use the Greek "mu" as a "u". That is not fucking "u". It's an "m".

once you have steady income, you start valuing your time more than money. spending a measly fee every month for passive music access beats actively spending time hunting for songs on the internet.

Most apartments wont allow you to hang things on walls. But the nigga could at least buy a bookcase.

Cancer.

Cancer.

Netflix has such a horrendous roster, I only use it because someone else pays for it. It's quite literally the single most overrated thing in existence

>Tries to act like he's in the know like he didn't just post the Pirate fucking Bay

I think it was meant to be "microTorrent" but nobody outside of the physical and computer sciences knows that.

I’m a gramps here

Lmao the cope posting this produced

Zero.
>Using uTorrent

> t. loves watching black dudes raping white guys dressed like women

>Werther's
Ach Bernd..

youtube and anime streams

Attached: 12f32c46bddc4776380b8aad5a6b6ae9.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>streamcucks
kek

Pirating is not stealing lol

Or you could you know, just save the money and not buy a useless bookcase

Attached: 2b5.jpg (500x567, 71K)

would be great if a lot of channels didn't broadcast at 480p pixelated dogshit

Can you imagine actually paying for (((media and entertainment))), like, with the money you worked for? You got out of bed, did something that you didn't really want to do and the precious money you get for your time and effort, you give to people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Attached: 33pj0m9f1lq01.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

I just sign up for the 30 day free trial and cancel when it gets to the end. That’s how I rewatched Malcolm in the Middle.

That's the list OP.

I originally only paid for Netflix because it was convenient. Recently they gave us internet at work and I work night shifts so now I pay $20/m for Crave TV + HBO as well.
It's probably the best streaming service for leafs outside of Netflix, but as with every service it's definitely lacking.
But yeah, I get paid a lot to sit on my ass and watch movies, how could I not buy it? I might even buy the disney one.

Attached: lori.jpg (1380x1035, 75K)

Seriously why not just pirate? Why do people believe the Jews from Hollywood need your money so desperately? Some Torrent clients even have a streaming feature.

It's convenient and priced somewhat reasonably, and it works on almost all of my devices. The autoplay next episode, recommended, and skip intro features also make it a lot smoother and easier to use.

As a life long pirate I wouldn't be paying for it if wasn't worth it. The jews can have my money in this case, but dont get me wrong I'll still pirate everything else.

The convenience is great but they don't even have all movies and shows available if you're subscribed to one service.

>xvid
>720p

yikes

Attached: sh.jpg (671x377, 20K)

Then get a job poorfag

The Jews don't deserve my money.

All of you are retarded, Deluge + Rutracker and RARBG is the best way to get your kino. Faggot casuals

rarbg has like fuckall except normie releases and my net is too fucked to handle 4k

Then accept the inconvenience, I just told you I pirate when its easier and obviously its easier for you to pirate now than to spend money from your $15/h salary

none.
if you don't have twenty terabytes of torrent and chill then get the fuck off this board.

Rarbg got almost everything and when it doesn't have something, Rutracker certainly does

NEET here
>How many streaming services are you willing to pay monthly for?
Zero

>Free Spotify from a cracked app by a russian dude
>Netflix screen from a friend
>Hbo go from my brother in law even though the streaming quality is shit
>Only use jewtube to watch dark souls videos
>Titaxi the rest

Attached: hidden-cat-flicking-you-off-in-pocket-of-tshirt-0.jpg (900x769, 145K)

>Not using BD25
What a bunch of fucking niggers, I bet you download YIFY rips

Attached: 1445749744272.jpg (330x330, 33K)

How much does blacked cost per month. a-asking for a friend.

Funny how none of you plebs pays for MUBI and Criterion only was mentioned once.
You people sicken me.

Attached: 1505855085505.png (365x353, 198K)

desu i still use piratebay cus it works. i know theres better shit out there but why bother changing, I cant be fucked

>cracked app by a russian dude
>биткoйн мaйнep.exe shows up the process list

Other than that you're based NEETbro

you do security?

found a pic of you

Attached: file-20190521-23845-1dlua9w.jpg (754x537, 27K)

>go to Pirate Bay
>get virus
>computer gets fucked up
>take it to shop for repairs
>guys find illegal torrents on computer
>call the cops
>I go to jail
Yeah, no thanks

>desu i still live in the soviet union cus it works. i know there are better countries out there but why bother moving, I cant be fucked

Been torrenting over ten years. Want my money? 4K UHD untouched BDs that stream at 50mbps+ and the entire catalog of non UHD to stream at BD bitrates. Paying for “4K streaming” is a good damn meme

>2019
>get a virus from a torrent
>get a virus at all

What are you, gay?

>Want my money? 4K UHD untouched BDs that stream at 50mbps+ and the entire catalog of non UHD to stream at BD bitrates.
I'm sort of in the same boat, but I know deep down that Id still exclusively torrent even if that was available. People can call me poor and tell me to get a job all they like, but you cant get cheaper than free and for all the talk of streaming convenience, torrenting suits my schedule just fine. Press go on five or six different torrents and when I come back from the gym Ive got my pick of more content than I could watch in the whole day, just for my evenings viewing.

Yeah I agree, it’ll never happen anyway. Plebs have already thrown their money at convenience over quality. Like music enthusiasts here claim to love music but PAY for lossy? It’s a fucking world
RIP
What.cd, ScT, SCC

>hours a month
>getting caught
>getting a virus
Jesus Christ this what piracy is in the mind of the average paypig

Attached: hannibal.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Why do people like that site so much? It has a smaller selection than TPB and no improvements over it as far as I know.

You do realize pirating music in 2019 is literally the same experience as buying it, just without the 10 dollars and the convenient place is your own external HDD (meaning when Itunes closes its doors it has zero effect on you)? Its not fucking limewire on dialup anymore.

I get paid more than this to sit at home wagie

u torrent is ok but...
bit torrent 7.2.1 is king

Attached: 1521251575437.jpg (584x433, 30K)