Bruce Lee said Muhammad Ali would "kill" him in a fight and reportedly really admired him

>Bruce Lee said Muhammad Ali would "kill" him in a fight and reportedly really admired him
>Taranfeeto portrays him as arrogantly bragging about how he could beat Muhammad Ali

Why is Taranfarto such a lying jew hack?

Attached: IMG_7967.jpg (1023x630, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJoCtd_cblQ
clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveCourageousGazelleSoBayed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>homage bruce in kill bill
>piss on him five movies later

>Taranfarto
He's not Jewish

For reference

Attached: 1566132823966.jpg (611x800, 177K)

As far as /pol/ is concerned, everyone in Hollywood is a jew

Just because Bruce Lee once said "Muhammad Ali would beat me in a fight" doesn't mean he didn't also say "I could beat Muhammad Ali's ass" in another instance. The issue is that there's proof of the former () but no proof of the latter, just rumors.
There's a story one stuntman has of Bruce Lee being an ego maniac, and the stuntman putting Bruce Lee in his place by picking him up and carrying him around. I forget the dude's name, but he's gone on record claiming this. It seems Cliff is, in part, based on this stuntman and his stories, as well as other rumors about Bruce Lee.
And speaking of proof, there's no real proof Bruce Lee was a good fighter.

r/asianmasculinity will never get over this

Attached: 1562608321536.jpg (810x2498, 705K)

Bruce admired Muhammad Ali but he never saw the appeal of John Wayne. The thing is Tarantino's dad abandoned him for trying to become an actor so according to his official biography, Tarantino and his mom used to watch cowboy flicks on TV when he was a kid and Tarantino pretend the sheriff was his dad. John Wayne is the ultimate cowboy, the pinnacle of American masculinity so it isn't farfetched he was Quentin's favorite dad.

Despite all the talk about realism or Bruce Lee's real feats as a fighter, for making it more "real", the scene should be about Bruce saying he think John Wayne is overrated and then Cliff put this uppity chink in his place but even Tarantino's coked mind can see this could bring him some troubles so he used Ali instead

Attached: johnwayne-chink.jpg (400x250, 32K)

I've dated one of those abominations and am still suffering over it. Fuck academic Asian chicks with white fever.

>Just because Bruce Lee once said "Muhammad Ali would beat me in a fight" doesn't mean he didn't also say "I could beat Muhammad Ali's ass"
Nice damage control. Waste of quads.

Id rip annie's pussy

What happened? Same thing with to me with this blonde by the way, she wanted to have mixed kids but for some reason really hated blacks and would keep telling me how inferior they were to us. I finally had to dump her ass because Yea Forums aside I'm not really into that racist/race realist shit.

him and the Hollywood cabal are in a love/hate relationship with chinas BYC

We were planning to get married and the moment an old rich dude was interested in her she sociopathically dropped me like a wet towel. We got along perfectly beforehand so it completely surprised me. She was also pretty damn racist as well but I was willing to let it slide because it wasn't towards me.

Well Hollywood was founded by 5 Jewish familes trying to escape the Edision Trust, so their instincts are good.

>NOOO HE DID KUNG FU KICKS AND SAID THINGS IN INTERVIEWS
Jesus fucking Christ get over it

Holy fuck Asian women are scum

women* are scum

Did you not read the rest of the post? It's not damage control when I flat out say "Tarantino has no proof of his claims." I basically said he's talking out of his ass, because he was.

>that's a little chinese hand
kek

Oh and also
>quads
>120493555
Learn to count, cunt.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1567064751486.jpg (1200x630, 166K)

No one gives a shit

LITTLE

CHINESE

HAND

You gave a shit. Guess you're no one.

LITTLE

No I didn't, I'm tired of Changs whining about MUH BRUCE REE

they really will try to get your sperm it's crazy. I fucked this one asian chick, afterward I went to wash benis and when I came back I shit you not i caught her with the open end of the used condom inside her pussy and she was squirting it into herself like a fucking packet of mayo

>buh how did fictional movie man beat up lanky chinese manlet?

Attached: asian_mike.jpg (664x718, 353K)

I read everything with an asian accent kek

Not really. Lee said passingly in a conversation that Ali would beat him in a boxing match. He was an extremely skilled martial artist, not a boxer.

>My expression is wanting sleep

>Tarantino takes real people that used to exist and uses them in his fantasy flicks
Why does he do this?

Based 5 Jewish families giving us a wealth of great movies and culture

>he didn't also say "I could beat Muhammad Ali's ass" in another instance

Source for that, motherfucker.

>stuntman says Bruce Lee is an egomaniac

The SAME stuntman that said Bruce Lee is a world-class martial artist? Because that stuntman is Gene LeBell you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJoCtd_cblQ

clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveCourageousGazelleSoBayed

Attached: 1566950728538.png (768x405, 115K)

the guy on the right is in Kung Fu Hustle right? same face

Kevin, come out of your room and meet your sisters' boyfriends.

Attached: cuckmas.jpg (1260x1255, 179K)

Attached: cuckedbyYT.webm (550x310, 1.16M)

This definitely happened

Based user. Chan racism is for shitposting but real life racism is degenerate.

Attached: 1567020765129s.jpg (152x174, 3K)

No fucking shit. They're the most materialistic women on the planet. Their lives are entirely centered on money, status, and appearances. Yes she'll ride ur dong but if you're not buying her a Mercedes every 2 years you're trash

Can you read? He just said there's no source for the latter.

AHHH NOOO BRUSUUU SENPAI NO INGUUUREE ME PREEZZEE

Attached: 1566931360030.webm (764x424, 2.93M)

Why would Bruce lee ever go for the same attack again right after the first one

>Chang, why are you so obsessed with that Tarantino movie? You spend all day arguing with your Yea Forums friends about it.

Attached: fe8857589e6b2738ed92efaf27216415fd02884031d8235227b67a22b0dfccc8.webm (961x540, 2.32M)