Norm MacDonald returns – September 11, Comedy Central

Tickets went up for audience taping of Lights Out! With David Spade. September 11: Jay Leno, Norm MacDonald, Natasha Leggero. Exactly the matchup I was hoping for, Leggero will answer for her anti-Catholic "comedy". Reminds me of that tragedy.

September 6, Friday, catch Norm on The Dennis Miller Option with his Man Friday, Christian. Norm's back, baby. Don't suck gook teat anymore, we've got the new freshness.

Attached: norm.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/11

What a terrible premiere date. It reminds me of that tragedy

Head Writer: Frank Sebastiano
Clips by (or something): Adam Eget

Anyone else been watching? Little slice of Norm.

i walked through blood and bones in Manhattan to find my brother
he was in northern Canada

>9/11
How did he get away with this?

>September 11
Fuckin Norm, kek

How high is Leno going to be?

>t. Kathleen Madigan

Because Spade is his Little Buddy numero uno, the one who fights back the most but always bends over in the end, just like The Great Stevie Ray Frommstein and Fred Stoller.

>have you heard of the term cis-male?
>its a way of marginalizing normal person

What a terrible post. It reminds me of that tragedy.

Even though Norm is super into Breaking Bad, he hasn't used his OED and learned how to spell cis- or that it's a chemistry term. He spells it cys- to Merchant. Give your head a shake, Norm.

Norm's going to fucking destroy on Miller, do you understand? His first boss? Where Norm always comes back hungry, looking to reduce Dennis into a quivering mass?

Wow youve watched a lotta norm. Read a lotta of his tweets

lol

Attached: 20180821_223046.jpg (178x244, 40K)

Norm is hilarious. I cant believe theyre letting this happen, since hilarity is bad now.

I've been hovering his whirling cinder for decades, accumulating mass of my own, now facing him in geosynchronous orbit, my face always locked on his. In him I see myself, and in his eyes when they've met mine I've seen a look not often seen on Norm…the doubletake bafflement with reproachful attempt to penetrate the crazy guy. In his writing samples I found myself, and found a superior peer for the first time in a long time. Some day I'll talk to Norm again, but without the vacuum of witless idiots consuming our precious ions and dust, the hated theater absorbing the sound of those Norm calls on while amplifying those who should "You're still not a quisling!" Not a witless idiot either.

>Norm says all the old detective shows were hack
>blind man's dog solves cases
>frank cannon is a big fat guy
>etc
>only beretta is hardcore
How hard was he milking Robert Blake? The man wore a parakeet on his shoulder.

It's a pop culture show ala Spade, Norm's been reluctant since he's so into Important Comedy. He'll get to talk about Chappelle though, and get blacklisted again for another year.

I don't think his schtick is all that funny and i hate looking at his disgusting fake face

First thing I gotta tell you about me off the bat, I'm a character.

Are there any Little Buddies who Won't Play Ball other than Kattan and Lovitz? Lovitz literally refuses to play more ball, while Kattan has problems accepting the fact that he's Jack Benny while Norm is Fred Allen…because Kattan is a huge fag like Jack Benny.

Literally literally literally literally that one's for Norm all glory to Norm all glory to God literally

>Fox News grandma's removed the 9/11 joke comp from jewtube

Attached: images.png (217x232, 8K)

Why don't you upload the 450 minutes of Norm on Pat Sajack's show from 1990? He was on 5 times and it had a 90 minute runtime. Way too many guests. Need to see him with Henny Youngman.

Was listening to Kinison on Stern in 1990 last night, it was like sitting in first class on a plane in Canada while Sam revealed all the people in comedy to hate. Names I've only ever heard Norm speak.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc

HE SAID "ROLL THE CLIP" AND IT'S A PICTURE

Holy shit, the Norm autist is back