Literally no one is exited

>Literally no one is exited.
>GOT related web activity, Yea Forums threads, Rebbit subs, GOT YouTubers silent on the issue
>last autists still reporting are not looking forward to this

Could it be possible that this thing bombs? GOT was the biggest show in the universe and this is the future of the franchise. HBO hasn’t given us anything but you would think there would be at least ONE shill.

What’s the future of high fantasy kino Yea Forums?

Attached: 8AD45AE0-46D7-4DB7-A4C1-4E93AB6DAC9F.png (656x437, 113K)

>GOT was the biggest show in the universe
GOT was popular for being popular.

>What’s the future of high fantasy kino Yea Forums?
The Witcher with my boy Henry Cavill.

there's no buzz because there's no content to be buzzed about
if the trailer drops and there's still no buzz, then they have a problem

>What’s the future of high fantasy kino Yea Forums?

The genre will be dead after Witcher and Wheel of Time flop

No, GoT was literally the hottest shit on earth for a hot minute, but bad writing eventually took care of that.

Same with Walking Dead.

>because of the title think its about witches, magic and other heathen shit
>its a a GoT prequel

Well that sucks.

It's the title of a Morrowind Expansion and everyone knows it. It will fail from lack of originality.

Like he said, popular for being popular.
Anyone who ever compared it to the Sopranos or anything similar got laughed at by anyone with a brain.

theres only one bloodmoon

Attached: 1547469777186.png (800x1139, 2.59M)

First 3 seasons of GoT were absolutely as well directed, acted and written as the best Sopranos season you can think of.

It wasn't popular for being popular, it was legit a fantastic show.

hbo only has themselves to blame after allowing dabido to butcher the final seasons
who the fuck in their right mind would be open to another got show that has no books to fall back on?

This is what I thought was happening until I read OP's post and for this reason, I am out.

They had a few prequel ideas that had source material to work on and they intentionally went with a long night prequel that had nothing and was never intended to be adapted. They even ignored GRRMs preferred title of Long Night so you know it’s gonna be aimless shit.

You're a retard if you think actually this.
And even if you do, that's only 3 seasons out of an 8 season show.
The reason this shit got so popular is because it was simple and required no attention span, you had series-long fans who still thought Dany's name was Khaleesi until like 2 years ago.
It's a dumber version of an already simple book series, but it made people feel smart because there's more than 3 storylines happening at once and main characters dying (even though there were maybe 4 actually significant character deaths pre the final two seasons) excited them.

>future of the franchise
>a prequel

HBO's gonna take you back to the past... to watch the normie shows that suck ass...

>Ubisoft

Wait what

most likely a publisher, maybe for PAL regions

GoT being fantasy doesn't instantly mean it doesn't have good writing you petulant child.
>The reason this shit got so popular is because it was simple and required no attention span
Ok now it's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
>you had series-long fans who still thought Dany's name was Khaleesi until like 2 years ago.
Got any evidence or that or is that another one of your made-up facts?
>And even if you do, that's only 3 seasons out of an 8 season show.
It's like you can't follow a simple string of replies. And somehow you're the one claiming to be smarter than the average GoT fan.

It was popular because it was written well. Especially the first 4 seasons. You’re daft if you think it was popular just to be popular.

Stop using "O" in titles you retards, it's a commonly used letter in my language, and it makes everything look ugly and dumb when used as an "O"

Nobody gives a fuck about your language, faggot.

fuck i obviously meant this, but it doesn't show on 4channel

Attached: ØØØ.png (500x500, 14K)

Remake of GOT in five years tops.

then keep on looking retarded, but i guess you're used to that

GOT was fucking kino at one point before being dumbed down so my fucked up generation could watch it in a bar

Retarded to whom? Who the fuck are you?

honestly i was really into game of thrones at first but by the end it was an endlessly disappointing chore
i really just can't be fucked to watch any more

>set in a time that is completely disconnected from the original series
>not directly based on anything that martin has written himself beyond a general outline
>no significant lore figures announced beyond hints that this might all somehow tie into the night king's origin
>the main series had a weak and disappointing ending that killed a lot of interest in the setting, so...
>who the fuck cares about the big bad night king when he is going to get killed by an anime assassin thousands of years later after doing nothing

why are nords so self-hating?

All of these

How are we supposed to pronounce that? Which language are they taking the O from?

remind me where I said fantasy automatically has bad writing? you throw around insults like a teenager, all while defending the legitimately the worst show HBO has ever run
maybe when you're like 19ish you'll watch deadwood or boardwalk and understand how hilariously pleb GoT was

also the amazon lord of the rings show

>maybe when you're like 19ish you'll watch deadwood or boardwalk and understand how hilariously pleb GoT was
kek

Attached: this is you.jpg (422x550, 24K)

proving my point with a picture, nice job

we lost our faith on the fatty

now we know he was a hack all along like steven king, jk rowling and all those other amerimutt writers

I'm hype. Lots of potential to fix the franchise, not only by being good but by what it says.

>one Forest Child to another
"If our Night King falls, another shall take his place."
>or
"Three-Eyed Raven? It slowly corrupts all foolish enough to seek it out."
>or

Just a throw away like here and there can change everything, and here's hoping HBO is pissed off enough to fix the canon.

jk rowling is from the uk, retard

amerimutt is a synonym for anglo, you poofter

It was popular for having nudity, gore, and swearing in a fantasy medieval setting. Sure, all this stuff already existed in books long ago, but this was the first time most Normies have ever heard of it.

>expecting lore

GRRM wasn’t part of this and it’s loaded with SJW shit. I’m not even against diversity but it’s usually a sign of shit writing to come.

Dumb Aussie moron

The first 3 seasons were kino even if much of the draw was vapid nudity and self insert fantasies.

Eh no. I see where you're coming from with that because the quality of the show absolutely did decline over time and there was still some pretty good stuff going on in its first half, but you're still wrong.

Season 1 is the best season of the show because it adheres fairly strictly to the plot of the first book, which is also the best-written and the most "ready for primetime". But it's cheaply produced relative to the later seasons and has some really poorly made scenes -- I recall people even at the time taking the piss out of the moment where Arya shanks the stable boy.

Season 2 is also mostly pretty good and improves from a production and acting point of view but its attempt to salvage the book's (bad) Qarth plotline is disastrous, as is the relationship between Robb and Talisa (this was the first major indication that the show was going to fuck itself in the asshole). There are still some really good episodes and scenes but the writing is beginning to become a victim of the show's success as the writers play to the cheap seats.

Season 3 is where the show really starts to go to shit though, as the writers struggle to adapt the sprawling mess that is the rest of the series into straightforward blocks of TV. some plotlines work for this, some absolutely don't at all. the show's problem of just spending time checking in with characters to whom nothing is actually happening starts here, with like 5 episodes of torture for Theon and 5 episodes of karl fookin tanner the legend of gin alley. Elements of the show are still functional, but the whole is not. It's lost cohesion and from now on fails more often than it succeeds. This is the season that gave us "chaos is a ladder", aka the writers openly admitting that they had no idea what was going on. Seasons 3-8
are all middling at best.
Also even season 1 was never as good as the Sopranos come on.

Attached: enjoed.jpg (605x1340, 114K)

Could you guys stop making literally ebbit-tier threads for a fucking minute?
I want my sneed+cunny threads back.

Sorry, wrong image.

Attached: 3368_200w.jpg (200x278, 18K)

Is there a reason why some of the Os have slashes

>BL0ODMO0N

I haven't played modern in forever. Okay there are only two bloodmoons.

It's a hint.
>ODMO is surrounded by slashed Os
>DOOM
>rest of letters including slashed Os
>BLOON
>If you add the letters you took out you get
>BLOOD MOON
Now combine everything
>BLOOD MOON DOOM

This. Feels bad, man.

Is this a Terraria movie?

>shock people
>give a satisfying conclusion
Truly a dilemma for the ages.

Attached: 1565797917514.jpg (540x800, 37K)

Give a shockingly satisfying conclusion like Season 3 of Twin Peaks.

this show is gonna suck, from what i heard it is all about race. they have some black girl that rides dragons. it is a shit show i cannot wait for this train wreck to happen

Attached: game of thrones stannis nigger.png (215x218, 121K)

NK winning would've been the most kino ending of any television show ever

Nah, Dragon Reich is better. Night King is barely a character.

Attached: 1566658710612.jpg (970x1000, 338K)

>black girl rides dragons
Hmmmmmmmmm

>remember that THING YOU LIKED? remember how it had a SHITTY ENDING?
>well now there's "THING YOU LIKE: NOT AS GOOD EDITION"
>we scraped together all the ideas that weren't good enough to make it into the original show, and glued them together with a contrived premise!
>available exclusively on (interchangeable streaming platform #78-G)
this always works

Yet normies never appreciated the political intrigue aspect of the show. All they cared about was muh dragons and muh midget quips.

NK winning is great, because it fits the show/books better than any other ending could. Humanity loses because they were too stupid to fight together until it was too late, and they were completely wiped out for being such a selfish species

HBO specifically chose this time period because GRRM hadn't written anything on it (for a reason). It's supposed to be vague and full of myths and legends that are only references indirectly, but HBO is going to exploit that "flaw" to make their own canon free of problematic white male influence.

>hbo only has themselves to blame after allowing dabido to butcher the final seasons
No they should blame GRRM for not being able to write any books during the entirety of the shows run.

Those assholes were hired to adapt the books and they were doing a good job until they ran out of fucking books.