Born in '86

>born in '86
>father leaves
>have no father figure in my life
>growing up into a little gay faggot
>watch pic related when it came out
>become a chad

Thank you Fight Club

Attached: MV5BMmEzNTkxYjQtZTc0MC00YTVjLTg5ZTEtZWMwOWVlYzY0NWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1066x1600, 296K)

I became a schizophrenic

yw bro. sincerely, FC

also, you just broke the only rule.

thats cause youre weak

who's fucking hand is that?

How so?

Literally every homosexual man on earth had a limp-wristed father or was raised by a single mother.
Prove me wrong (pro tip: you cannot)

My uncle wasn't very present in his children's lives now they're both gay, same with my gay friend's father. Your statement is 100% correct.

>literally
No, not literally. I have several gay friends. One of which grew up on a farm and his dad was a mans man country bloke. Olanother one has a dad who is a lawyer and always seems pretty stern when I go round to his house. So your baseless generalization falls apart already. Sorry if you now feel cognitive dissonance because I have challenged your world views.

>b-bruh my anecdotal evidence proves me right!

It also doesn't mean he's wrong you closet fuck

And what kind of relationship did they have with their father as they grew up?

Rules are meant to be broken

It would be when the claim to refute deals in absolutes like "every", you dumbass

Yea I know a gay and his dad was a hardy dude. All his brothers aren't gay but he loves the penises. He's a top though if that lends to the theory. Maybe all bottom fags are born without a father figure or some easy to slot into bullshit like that.

The farm guy had a good relationship with his dad all the way up until his dad died early this year. The lawyer son has a good relationship with his dad. His dad supports his football refereeing and said his son could continue living with him until he finishes college.

>watch faggoty movie
>become like faggots on screen and mistake it for becoming a chad
Take the wealthpill you commie faggot. If I wasn't good looking I could still bang ~85% of chicks due to my money alone. You ever take a woman back to a 4,000 sq/ft home on a wooded private lot with modern everything that you own outright? How about pick them up in a Mercedes and take them to a nice restaurant. But yeah I could see how if I was a pathetic faggot I'd think fighting other homeless, penniless faggots would be cooler.

Attached: bloodsport.png (629x473, 24K)

Yeah, im sure the human behavior is simple like that. How come noone thought of it before!

Very obvious that you're lying or just don't know any better. You didn't state the impact they had on them while growing because they didn't have one. They were not paternal figures, simply authoritative ones.

>wealthpill
Money doesn't lead to fulfillment, loser. At least when I fight a fellow hobo, he has SOUL. I would gain nothing beating your pathetic ass because there is no flame in you, no passion to come up against. Your existence is meaningless and not impressive to anyone of worth and you know it.

I too turned into a chad because of his film. I now have an 8 pack because of this films and medals. Thank you fight club

lmao what a fag

Idiot. The farm guys dad was a genuinely good bloke, his son loved him, his community loved him, and he had a gay son who is also a good bloke. Get over it faggot.

>gay
>good person
they molest children you fucking retard, don't pretend like good faggots exist.

Attached: sinners.jpg (2184x1706, 684K)

Faggots are mentally ill and homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia

Get out more, loser. Your edgy nonsense isn't impressing anyone. Your severe lack of intelligence is showing.

>edgy
oh no, please, anything but that. Fine I'll accept and love gay people now!

Attached: Tom_Hanks_2014.jpg (660x833, 244K)

Did this retard's () bullshit count for more?