So this is the power of cinema...woah

So this is the power of cinema...woah

Attached: mcu.webm (754x424, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLUI6GxwNxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf, why do actors work so many long hours everyday when all they do is just play fight in a movie studio?

remember the star wars prequels literally started the whole "entire movie is cg and actors on green screens"

absolutely souless

So this is the power of television... woah....

Attached: 42 cuts in 46 seconds when will DC ever recover.webm (1000x563, 2.8M)

WHOA THEY SHOULD'VE BUILT ALL THOSE ALIEN MOTHERSHIPS AND THEY SHOULD'VE HIRED ACTUAL NORSE GODS AND MAGICIANS INSTEAD OF ALL THAT GREEN SCREEN NONESENSE FUCK MARVEL! PRACTICAL EFFECTS FTW

Attached: Losers-Evans.jpg (600x300, 107K)

should i watch this flick?
it should be half worthy at least for the all money they invested in it, right?

This should be a federal offense

Worse than Infinity War, better than Civil War.

ye

Now compare

Attached: daredevil prison fight.webm (1000x562, 2.93M)

lmao this shit is so gay. i can't believe this is what's popular now.

Why did they even bother filming at all? Just make a video game cutscene.

How would you have done it?

still gay especially given the context

I wish I was as stupid as you

Hey it makes money that's what it's all about right

Attached: 012.png (1024x867, 1.26M)

I like the cucks holding black thor's horse. big fat guts and all.

What kind of advantage does this stance give?

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-125718_Clover dev.jpg (554x401, 98K)

you can take a shit really fast

Attached: 1556234890495.jpg (1000x851, 222K)

Yeah, why didn't they go to space and fight a bunch of real aliens?

Judging by your response i wouldn't put it past you.

Oh, that's right, he used to be balding. Kinda forgot

They really didn't get why people liked the Daredevil hallway fight, huh?

I detest how flat and stale everything looks these days. My friends have no clue what i'm talking about.

And it’s a little known fact that Pete’s leaps are braaap-assisted.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLUI6GxwNxk
just like this

It always really annoyed me how he would just smack people around with his compound bow.

>ketchup render
what did they mean by this?

Moron

Why not make a cartoon? Why have humans at all?

lmao do people think this looks good, ive never seen these shitty movies but fuck lmao how could all those super beings fight so close together what

I wish we had the full green screen version.

unironically for the authentic performances and human relatability that provides. They know that has to be cherished as the characters are the only reason these movies have succeeded so.

Kinda surprised they had that many of the actors on set, figured they parted a lot of them in

That was my problem with it too, usually they try to have the fight logistics make sense like in Civil War what they were doing "made sense". This fight was like they stopped logistically planning what would make sense just because it would be cool. It would of actually been cool if they had all the filler goons pose in the background and the hero teams posed seperate but togetherish, the main avengers leading idk I just fucking hate this shot as a fan.

Why do they even bother with actors? Just make the whole thing CG.

Attached: 1516094782361.jpg (641x530, 36K)

>WHOA THEY SHOULD'VE BUILT ALL THOSE ALIEN MOTHERSHIPS AND THEY SHOULD'VE HIRED ACTUAL NORSE GODS AND MAGICIANS INSTEAD OF ALL THAT GREEN SCREEN NONESENSE FUCK MARVEL! PRACTICAL EFFECTS FTW

Attached: 4c5c6a166506f85b129bda7c2045ce3f.jpg (277x335, 26K)

Actors = relatability for characters.
Characters = anchor for audience to guide through silly plot and make more $$$
If they just made the movies cartoons they wouldnt have initially captured normies or probably still wouldnt since theres still people that like the mcu but wouldnt watch into the spiderverse because its a cartoon. Disney wants that audience of normies too, its all part of their master plan.

No lie if the enviornment was real and not cgi it would of added a gritiness to the performance and visuals making the battle feel a bit more impactful. Instead the lighting is a bit "too perfect" and its because it was so carefully planned and cgi etc. Or it could of taken place in a practically made space altar to Death like it does in the comics but yknow thats too wierd and normies wouldnt buy it.

Attached: bandicam 2019-08-02 06-04-59-775.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

if you've seen even 30 minutes of these movies, kill yourself

I really loved The Raid but at the same time I fucking hate it for making me see the stupid flailing arms that go into every scene like this in any movie or show.

>WHOA THEY SHOULD'VE BUILT ALL THOSE ALIEN MOTHERSHIPS AND THEY SHOULD'VE HIRED ACTUAL NORSE GODS AND MAGICIANS INSTEAD OF ALL THAT GREEN SCREEN NONESENSE FUCK MARVEL! PRACTICAL EFFECTS FTW

Attached: lotr_set_fotograflari_10_th.jpg (520x340, 38K)

Fair enough. Although, people absolutely loved Thanos despite him being a giant CGI doll with Brolin voice.

lotr is trash and looks like shit bro, get some taste you faggot nerd

I OWN THEM ALL IN BLU RAY FUCK YOU

Well his whole thing is he's a giant purple man with ridiculous proportions so it's necessary and the facial capture was ace. But the shit he had to wear to act definetly made the performance worse no doubt. I just wish they would do more practcal sets, for a scene like this I think the rubble etc was necessary to set the mood instead of making the actors imagine it.

Thanos story should been gritty overall, also they dumbed down his character. Death who was a cosmic entity definitely should been involved as the real villain like in the comics. I thought they didn't include her to avoid cosmic entities but they're actually making a movie about it now.

Would you fuck Death Yea Forums ?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Imagine what George would have invented if he made 7,8,9

Attached: _fFXToFqoXQ9CWNRFH8YyVKvi4R5AAcBedwb2CAjtLg.jpg (576x768, 76K)

when I watched Endgame I have the realization that they substituted the motivation Thanos finds in Death with a drive to gain's Gamora's affection, who hates his guts. This is why not following the Infinity War Thanos LEFT ALIVE LIKE IN THE COMICS was a huge fuck up story wise and imo can be seen as Marvel Studios doubling down on a safe non challening approach. The writers admit they read all the Thanos stuff and know are very well versed so its pretty inexcusable, like they know the thematic depth of Lady Death and didn't trust the audience who expected a BIG finale. The Russos wanted Thanos to be like Darth Vader instead of following up on some interesting philosophical dilemas present in the comics.

Sorry nerdy rant over.

Attached: Infinity Gauntlet-163.jpg (1920x2898, 1.53M)

>actors

Just end it bro

This but unironically.

There's literally nothing wrong with CGI and fuck those people who claim practical effects is better when they only use LOTR as their only example, however, this is straight-up laziness.

yea thats why she's such a good character and the Thanos/Deadpool relationship with Death is so facinating and its a shame its been memed and will never be in the movies. Deadpool wants to die, but Death finds his company ammusing because he's funny and she has no one else to talk to. Thanos loves Death because he's a power hungry maniac and she gave him super powers on the promise that he would kill half of all life, only on his quest for power the Infinity Stones made him omnipotent and all he got was Death's fear. In Deadpool 2 they actually substituted Death with Venessa flashbacks wich dont work in the movie on any level (most people forgot they even happened) and shit all over the source material.

>There's literally nothing wrong with CGI
lmfao dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board

Leaving death out imo left no proper motivation to why Thanos did as he did, the culling of half the population so the other can survive just sounds like really lazy writing. I also expected him in Endgame to realize his mistakes and perhaps redeem himself, (otherwise what was the point of the gamora storyline and the soul world?).

No, they didn't. The MCU started this garbage trend.

They should add those posters in India, though it probably wouldn't help too much.

jesus christ this looks shitty

Tell that to Thing 1982 and 2011

Does your mouth always taste like cock?

>lmfao
Fuck off back to where you came from, you fucking ape.

lmfao u mad bro?

The point was he uses the balancing of the universe as denial/justification of his inner messiah complex, which he can't admit. All he loves is Gamora, the soul stone is implied sentient, when he enters the (sorry this is getting retarded but you asked) "soul dimension" the stone shows him his daughter he sacrified as a visualization to ask if the snap was worth it. I think its poetic because the soul stone is always fucking with the user existentially, but would of still prefered the story be about Thanos and his quest to make Death love him. The only scene that picks this up is when 2014 Thanos wipes Gamora's cheek and all she can think to do is bow, leaving him with nothing. That was a good Thanos moment but the movie treated it like it was nothing. meh.

Maybe because those examples don't need CGI, dipshit? CGI Thanos was absolutely necessary as it would look like dogshit otherwise. Doesn't stop the rest of the MCU from looking like shit because of CGI everywhere.

They did put them, and the poos shat all over them.

You're going to use up your daily electricity rations if you keep that up, fellow third worlder.

Imagine being mad at pixels. LMAO

>not necessary
>used it anyway
>looked like shit
>There's literally nothing wrong with CGI
>member Thanos
Nice fucking retarded tap-dance, kiddo

Are you 12?

Attached: file.png (780x439, 514K)

it's not fascinating you fucking sperg. comics are extremely stupid.

so cringe

I don't know, ever see a frog leap before?

the baddie will have a hard time entering his boypucci

that screen is clearly blue user, nice try though

Yeah but "big purple man bad". They can't make a woman the real villain.

Thanos Quest is awesome

I think this is fake, they wouldn't put all the actors there at the same time

tst

Attached: nature.jpg (1600x1200, 372K)

to be fair ultraman looked like ass 99% of the time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

capeshitters actually love this stuff BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least the camerawork is good

>dumbed down
MCU in a nutshell

why do they all do a little jig in sequential order?

kill all zoomers. ship them to death camps and burn them in mass ovens. it's the only way to save film as a medium

>This fight was like they stopped logistically planning what would make sense just because it would be cool.
this doesn't look cool. it looks weightless and utterly pointless

Attached: 1565624722193.gif (500x493, 631K)

it's too much work for them
this BTS is already a composite

Normies literally have this cognitive dissonance where cartoons are inherently childish, but if a movie where literally everything you see on-screen except for a couple guys standing there in mocap outfits is computer animated, then it's no longer a cartoon and has "graduated" to real life, which is okay to watch. It's why the new Lion King caused error functions in so many normies' heads: the movie was marketed as a live action adaptation of the original, but without any real people on screen all they saw was just another cartoon, which is what it and all movies like it always have been.

what do zoomutts find so appealing about this?

Attached: 1557267740407.gif (618x894, 21K)

Why are you here?

Attached: 1547368394598.jpg (944x758, 150K)