Untitled

Attached: IMG_20190903_152042.jpg (2494x3656, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a running kick

>have sex

Happy family

>midge

>midge

Brutal mogging

Attached: Manlets_gonna_manlet.jpg (1587x2149, 577K)

I'd like to use his daughter like an onahole. Pick her up with one hand and just pound away

have you got knees?

Why the fuck is this legal?

I want to dress him up like a woman just to see his wife's face. Like we know that even she didnt expect to marry a dwarf when she grew up but alas, here she is. Walking the red carpet with a genetic mistake and mothering a brood of garbage pail kids with this ABOMINATION.

Attached: FaceApp_1567521075905.jpg (896x896, 137K)

Why did he smash his son's teeth in?

You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning.

Would y'all his daughter?

vocaroo.com/i/s0qJ1QcOVt3W

How old is she ?

>4channel, my arch-nemesis.

I kinda wanna fuck a midget

Is Jordan OK?

this guy gets it

Attached: pea_shooter.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

we sterilize this creatures here in Djaszicstan so they do not pass on they curse

May our grandchildren know a world without them.

Can you really say you wouldn't?

Attached: tater thots.webm (640x800, 2.21M)

Oh I would, right in their tiny teeth with my steel tipped booth

All joking aside I feel like it's really wrong to let these things have little goblin kids. What the fuck??

A midge thread and not a single Warwick pasta. Disgusting.

Any dwarf femboys?

Attached: 13976528[1].jpg (580x563, 236K)

>wife is taller
living the dream

midge

kek

I have vivid, wonderful dreams about Warwick Davis. They start with me meeting him at a press conference, and when he extends his tiny, misshapen hand for me to shake, I grab his hair and lift him off the ground. While he wildly flails his arms and legs, trying to hit me, I laugh at his impotent threats. The tears running down his face from the pain, humiliation, and frustration make me feel warm and comfortable. His voice, sounding like a real person who has inhaled helium, changes pitch, going higher and lower as i swing him from side to side. The entire crowd his publicist paid to gather laughs uncontrollably at this squirming, miniature creature as I completely dominate his entire existence with minimal effort. The whole affair only ends when I slam his useless body on the ground, and stomp on his oversized, ridiculous looking pumpkin head. Shortly thereafter, police, armed with tasers, aim and fire them angrily- at his twitching corpse. They yell "CLEAR!" as they send voltage through his lifeless, distorted carcass. When the police, the crowd, and I eventually wipe away the tears from laughing, and compose ourselves, we pose for pictures together with the little gremlin's remains, like a fish we caught that is to small to covet, but we enjoy the experience anyway. Everyone leaves with a song in their heart and pictures of themselves with this useless, creepy little thing.

Which is the female?

that's a tall order

You think she likes feeling like a giant around her family?

Attached: 882320EC-E05A-4061-9286-AE5A6D4815D8.jpg (525x350, 33K)

>tfw no giant gf

Their toddler arms legitimately make me gag

You can someone's true alignment based on how they treat midgets.

Looks like the kid from stuart little

Attached: B47D5763-8756-48C3-8FD3-90E892C5064D.jpg (646x919, 103K)

What a dapper little faggot

Warwick Davis no! put the electrons down!

KEK

I want to fuck his daughter so fucking bad

I'd run up, and kick him in the head

midge