Why does Bill Murray look like he aged 20 years between Osmosis Jones (2001) and Life Aquatic (2004)?

Why does Bill Murray look like he aged 20 years between Osmosis Jones (2001) and Life Aquatic (2004)?

Attached: iii.png (1364x1673, 3.74M)

Probably because thats what the makeup artist intended

You realise that the things you see on screens may not be representative of real life, don't you?

Like, you must be vaguely aware of the concept of makeup and how it's used in cinema and television.

He stopped dying his hair and grew a beard?

He repeats every Groundhogs Day 1000s of times.

>catched

my grandpaw is 80 years old and Bill Murray looks older than him, and Bill Murray is only 68.

I mean Chuck freakin Norris is 79 years old and looks WAY younger than Bill Murray!

Even look at Schwarzenegger and Stallon who are like what? 72 or 73 years old and look tremendously better than Bill.

Attached: 1415.jpg (2000x1336, 341K)

>I mean Chuck freakin Norris is 79 years old and looks WAY younger than Bill Murray!
Holy shit, really? He was there at a local grocery store grand opening to shill his bottled water company and he didn't look THAT old in photos.

Eyo this nigga Bill Murray always looked old even when he young.

Can you believe this guy is 5 years younger than Arnold? Holy fuck. This is Arnold last month.

Attached: Arnold Comic Con Terminator Dark Fate.jpg (1024x1022, 353K)

Chadnold.

Cucknold.

You need to go back.

B-but I don't want to!

For shame, mate.

Arnold has been shooting the shitty new Terminator film, who knows what sort of fucked up shit he has to do to get back into shape.

Holy shit he looks like a million bucks. Did he get work done? He definitely looks like he's back on the roids now that he's all healed up from getting his heart valve upgraded earlier this year. Maybe we'll get King Conan after all. I bet this old bastard is going to die swole, like Arnold Schwarzenegger fucking should.

Bill Murray is overrated as fuck by the way, and I like the guy and many of his movies. But the cult figure shit is cringey and for losers that go to conventions and shit.

Arnold is shooting the new Terminator. Murray's only been good in Wes Anderson's films.

Arnold's funnier than Bill too.

Based.

>Germanic eurogenes
>amerimutt subhuman indo-anglo-mexican genes

This.

Royal Tenenbaums is the same year as Osmosis and looks 20 years older.

It's almost as if he had makeup on.

Yeah he's buffed up really fast since losing mass from the surgery. I reckon that's what was keeping him from joining Stallone in doing roids again and maybe even HGH. He should get a average 20 years out of that new valve, or a glorious swole decade that sees a King Conan trilogy of Lord of the Rings standards.