Sarah Silverman Raises Awareness Of Gender Pay Gap

youtube.com/watch?v=33nwuSIPNZ0

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 11.38.48.png (1003x656, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Billionaire by virtue of marrying a smart white guy and some jews telling white men to give up their money
You know I just love how they all seem so relatable and down to earth, like they really understand the youth culture!

I bet she is feeling that gap in payment from losing her last job.

Remind me why she is famous again?

>you know why

Attached: 1557569536524.jpg (1002x564, 30K)

She used to do MUH VAGINA stand up, no really, not memeing. one of her routines was to hold a mic to her vagina and do a ventriloquist act.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
>839 thumbs up, 11k thumbs down

>women need to be paid more
>okay that's fine, why don't you take one of the higher-paying jobs then?
>nooooooo, engineering is for nerds and manual labor is too hard :(

The only gap this failed comedian can confirm is the one between her ears where facts are supposed to go.

Why is this 48 year old woman wearing those clothes?

>208 years to reach gender equality
What does that even mean? What's the basis for "gender equality"? Gotta use a vague term to make it sound more outrageous I guess.

purely for herself you pervert
stop looking with your toxic male gaze

why in the fuck does this image exist goddamnit

Who gives a fuck what she says? The only moderately good thing she ever did was voice a character in Wreck It Ralph.

Maybe it is just because I work in the low levels in IT but in the private sectors I have worked in pay has always been equal from what I can see.
When does pay become a issue? Is it just a factor for celebrities and people in the upper level management?

reminder that she got kicked off some movie or some shit because of her prior blackface racism. (((sarah silverman))) is a hate filled bigot

>Who gives a fuck what she says?

The media are desperate for this kind of nonsense.

lmao imagine doing the jew brackets around sarah silverman's name of all things
as if it's a redpilled realization that she is a jew

She had a successful tv show and starred in multiple movies that made gazillions

OH NO NO NO NO!

Attached: 1_QoEzebrLvcR0HMNOshgjlw.jpg (1197x900, 87K)

If you've been living under a rock, the idea that women get paid 70 cents for every 1 dollar a man makes, has been reported to suggest that women and men in the same jobs get paid different amounts based on gender alone. The study this is based on accounts for all men and all women in the US, so all those house mothers with no income of their own bring the average pay of a woman down.

>women make up less than 25% of Congress :(
>if only we elected our government officials

shes literally the worst

no individual is outright getting paid less than her male counterpart, it's all just demographical and statistical fuckery because women pick professions that have a lower ceilling or decide to work less hours in general. turns out being a stay at home mom is also really coushy and a significant portion of women won't give up the neet livestyle no matter how hard feminists virtue signal

The *77cents thing is a complete lie. They get that by taking all females and all males as one group, which is retarded because it combines part time moms with male CEOs.
Little secret fact, in some fields, including some stem management fields, women get paid MORE than men with some expertise and degree.
There is, regrettably, a real wage gap in some places, a real wage gab means of course a women in the same company with the same experience and output making less, it is maybe about 4-6 cents depending. You have to look hard for this data because google gives you tons of feminist b.s. links.

Attached: 4D758F5E-ADE2-4189-9848-995DC7601074.jpg (500x497, 49K)

(((You)))

The woman at the beginning is PTA's wife, btw

holy shit are they STILL crying about this? wasn't it debunked like 7 years ago

Maybe she can get together with Sargon and have another trite debate about it.

If there is any single insignificant trait of the left that annoys me, its:

"Um, Nope, Nuh-uh"

Why do they talk like 14-year-old girls?

slutty jewess soles

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-Feet-4072811.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

arrested development

208 years because that's how long it will take women to give up their female privileges and assume traditionally male accountability and responsibility, maybe.

it's a political movement led by women and effeminate men. immaturity and childishness is inevitable

Attached: 1540438648072-01.jpg (731x571, 159K)

What I have seen is women getting paid the same for doing less work.

Attached: 1540437887741-03.jpg (505x800, 204K)

Attached: 1549346327099.png (878x502, 83K)

I don't get what they want men/the government to do about a female social issue that can only be solved by females. Futurama style forced labor laws?

>MUH VAGINA

>oyster slurping
I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex.

Footfags truly are cancer.

Who are all these frumpy old cunts? We’re they deliberately trying to make this video dates?

its already illegal to pay people who do the same job for the same amount of time less than a peer.

If this were actually true then all women could just their bosses and win massive discrimination settlements.

Women are getting paid more out of college now, because men are earning less qualifications.

Except she was actually legitimately funny, in addition to being vulgar. All the Daughters of Silverman who've followed have just been vulgar without also being funny, see Amy Schumer

>comments disabled
208 just became 408. checkmate

Underrated

It rhymes with "spikes"

Facebook likes?

Pikes?

Attached: pikes.jpg (500x281, 58K)

>tfw no qt Jewish gf.

Attached: 1555455487303.jpg (466x349, 17K)

>So my vagina...

my favourite was when she saw some maintenance symbols spraypainted in the road and went full muh shoah because she thought one squiggly line was meant to be a swastika

Innocent people wouldn't be so paranoid. Pure sociopathy from that tribe.

Thigh highs are my kryptonite. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

if companies could get away with paying women less than men for the same work then no company would ever hire men. so either men and women don't do the same work or there is no pay gap.

more like me a wanna fuck her jewish thigh gap haha

Considering The Rock is the highest paid actor, I think there are bigger problems than gender gap pay.

can someone pls tell me what benefit this would have on society?
like what exactly is gonna change?
are they implying that people pay women less despite this being against the law?
if thats true, just sue the boss and fuck off

People wouldn't just lie on the internet, right?

Hmm, if women really did the same work for 30% less pay, why don‘t businesses hire women exclusively?
No, make that mexican women, twopher browny points as well.

Thank goodness for sjw causes. Because without them she would now be totally irrelevant. Wait, it makes no difference how much noise she makes, she's been a literal nobody for at least ten years.

I used to jerk off to Maya Rudolph's preggo tits on SNL. Very good times.

based

Attached: 1476482765854.jpg (3264x4896, 1.68M)

Dem harry legs.

Can't believe I'd let this bitch sit on my face. Honestly a little disappointed in myself, lads. Maybe it's her voice, idk but she drives me mental and yes, I have seen her nudes. Is this some kind of Jewish black magic?

Attached: 1567084353656.jpg (554x554, 20K)

>just fire a bunch of guys in the middle of their careers for nothing okay?

kek

Imagine just running your hand gently up the inside of her thigh, and when you get the top she has no underwear on, and she wet, ha ha, that would be weird.

Attached: cute.png (569x839, 1.02M)

there are people who watch this and see nothing wrong with it

Attached: DBTu4dhVoAASaIL.jpg (419x444, 23K)

>11k dislikes
>comments disabled
when will they learn?

how many of these people were jewish?

I'd like 2 raise my penis n pay her gap a visit

if that was true, that would mean that companies still voluntarily choose to hire men even if it's costing them more money, when they could employ an equally competent woman for 23% cheaper.
really makes you think

Did Boogie fuck contrapoints?

I think all of them, I'm not joking

The only reason this is a thing is because big name actresses are salty about actors pulling in more millions than them.

Prove me wrong. You can't!

Attached: 1565413883857.png (167x192, 22K)

Chad pitt is payed more because women literally go to see his movies just because he is in. Weeeeeee

Maybe if they casted attractive women they would get payed more

WEAKER SEX
WEAKER PAY

SIMPLE AS

WANT MORE SUCK A DICK LMAO

>11k dislikes vs a few hundred likes
>comments disabled
>video has over 3 million views but the channel only has 500 subscribers
I don't think there are very many

>those jews and söyboys they got to be in the video too
Yikes

i don't get it, the fuck is those bitches problem in first world countries? just fucking behave and don't be a cunt then everybody will treat you right. you see, no one has any problem with women who act like females, obviously everybody will say you fucking suck if you're female and you larp as man.
they have all the same rights as men and no one is opressing them. maybe they so insecure about themselves and this is just big time coping, those all turbo feminists are pretty ugly so that might have something to do with this.
if they're really worried about the state of women rights in this planet they should travel to the sand nigger countries and see how good they have it.
fucking loud mouth lard asses, everyone who is in those feminist rallies have no reason to be there.
my mom always said that treat others how you would like them to treat you. these low iq tranneis should take some notes.

Attached: 1542051259537.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>let's move to Canada (implying this is a problem specific to USA)
Later
>fixing this """problem""" will change the world
It contradicts even itself

>Who gives a fuck what she says?

None of the hundreds of individual posters in this thread or every other one like it, that's for sure.

Yeah, you're probably looking at like 5% of people who watch this going
>this is fine
or
>this is great
I'm sure even a good majority of hardcore progressive shitlibs watch it and think
>yikes/cringe, this is bad optics

>we need to have a conversation
>comments disabled

I love how its people with jobs where you have to negotiate your own pay that are the ones always whining about a pay gap.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
also
>comments are disabled for this video

Attached: adsfge.png (203x87, 1K)

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: peter north adventures in tandem cycling.jpg (814x591, 119K)

G U E S T S P O T

I liked when Jonah Hill legitimately upset her by calling her aging and childless at the James Franco roast lmfao

Social Media was a mistake
Mobile phones were a mistake
Global internet access was a mistake
Women were a mistake
Yea Forums was a mistake

Attached: 1551222126475.jpg (185x195, 10K)

>we want equal pay
Uh no sweetie now go make me a sandwich

Attached: 1529860497335.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

What is Boogie doing?

If it is legal to pay women less and people do it without problems, wouldn't most places hire only women to cut down on costs?

Attached: 1551714621865.jpg (305x349, 17K)

he was all up in them gruts

>that pic
Say it ain't so, chief

It’s literally illegal to pay someone less for the same job based on their gender.
Sure, some people probably do get paid more or less because of it, but if you could get away with saving nearly 30% on wages, every company of the planet would be staffed almost solely with women, because businessmen would kill for that saving.

dunno doesnt seem logical that they would. if they believed both men and women can do the same job equally well then they would be willing to pay them equally, so theres no cost cut.

true brother. true.

I feel like they would have an easier time getting equal pay if they didn't try to use it for everything. Like most sports are never going to get it for obvious reasons. The ones that can and do have it, are ones where the females (usually specific ones) actually had massive draws. Like the William sisters literally brought an entire new market with them and Li Na got China to watch during her run.

Basically, use actual facts to bolster their arguments.

Imagine having to put up with one of these slagz at home.

to be fair, they probably feel the same way about people in this thread

It's actually been proven the opposite is true.
>women under 30 tend to make more money than their equivalent male counterparts
>women who stay in the workforce full time past 30 tend to make more than their male counterparts
>women in general get treated better and work less due to their sex
This fucking meme comparing across all fields so the nanny's wages are up against the guy living on an oil rig is bullshit. Women overall are living life on easy mode, and feminism is just there to take even more.

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-064219_Samsung Internet.jpg (1078x858, 201K)

haha why would i do that

Attached: 1552338940824.jpg (3456x5184, 1.14M)

Wow, thanks for sharing this. These Jewish people have sure convinced me! Shalom!

Attached: 1510621185972.gif (400x296, 443K)

Honestly the earth was a mistake

Attached: 1564902493750.jpg (235x215, 8K)

based and redpilled

Attached: fedora boys.jpg (558x743, 114K)

>women in general get treated better and work less due to their sex

this is 100% true

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

delicious pepe

NOoooooooooooooooooo you can't post this

You know what tastes better than a living frog? A delicious McGriddle sandwich from McDonald's!

The lady looks so happy that she's eating the froggo
I HATE HER!

I know right, it would be so weird ha ha

Attached: Elizabeth_Olsen_Marilyn_Monroe_moment_1-800x510.jpg (800x510, 151K)

this gives them more free time in which to enjoy DELICIOUS PEPE
now that's what I call a real Happy Meal!

Attached: pepe in japan.jpg (600x430, 79K)

but user eating carcasses is unnatural for apex predators. you dont see lions waiting days to eat their kills do you?

Attached: e2832645b14eb6b0f5334e345473d14f.jpg (890x1074, 59K)

Frogs are cute and how dare you torture him, but when I see frogs though I run

RAAAAAAAAARGGGGB

Attached: 1565510328967.jpg (269x328, 98K)

She has nice feet

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-Feet-1824772.jpg (3767x3300, 2.11M)

Its called Marxism.

Face first. Full speed.

*sssssip*
Back in my day, she was hot!!

Attached: 0207-GQ-SS01.01-(1).jpg (2651x3535, 2.46M)

This is called faggotry.

Attached: 4499303c972ad22deda74916dfa624cf.jpg (1104x1440, 314K)

This one is legit
Footfags are legitimately mentally ill

still is

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-Cleavage-1.jpg (1560x3000, 643K)

30 YEARS OLD BUT ACT LIKE SHE'S 16

Im starting a fedoracore music genre, i just dont know what these type of faggots listen to so i can breed it with metal

Sarah silvershit has a horseface and is only hot in tv inceldom.

Attached: bacdafucup.png (320x320, 90K)

Attached: sarah-silverman-i-smile-back-premiere-at-2015-tiff_1.jpg (1280x1819, 272K)

Imagine your dick slowly penetrating her from a hole in the floor just beneath.

Attached: rs_634x1024-151022082921-634.Sarah-Silverman-Sexy.jl.102215.jpg (634x1024, 53K)

Imagine fucking her while she does dirty talk with the Vanellope voice

Fucking hell, the transition into firearms from traditional battle was rough. Look at the line, they are literally staring at the guns while being fired upon. And they just keep holding their spears because if they let up they can be routed by horsemen. It'a a lose/lose.

Attached: e73575bc6a2107def437c230fb70bf65.jpg (1214x1600, 257K)

Is that really her? Damn

Attached: tumblr_inline_nutnzfzX4W1sv8abq_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 506K)

It was debunked 40 years ago, by the Department of Labor. Apparently there are still lots of women that don't understand basic statistical analysis.

She says no-no words XD So edgy >:)

dude can you just not post this
people here are doing no nut

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-002.jpg (1920x1440, 317K)

her toes are hideous

she can look pretty cute when she makes an effort. would bang.

juuuu

Didin't sarah silverman denounce Jesus Chris?

Attached: 61NcIIsSLXL._SY606_.jpg (419x606, 32K)

an all female workspace is hell on earth for all parties involved

reminder that she only looks good with clothes on
her naked body is pretty ugly

So if no one besides other perverts notice, where is the harm?

Attached: CE90820F-6677-48C0-A8AE-223D2881D673.jpg (750x671, 98K)

I've seen it and it's fine.

Yeah, she's pretty based, dude.

Why is that surprising? She's hot, especially at her age.

If I had my own company I would just hire all women and pay em less and set up the company network to block all social media site.

there are worse bodies, but she's basically a fridge with saggy tits

Those guns were hardly accurate and their penetrating power was rather poor as well. the bigger risk was actually of dying on infection caused by the gun shot rather than being hit in the battlefield.

Daily reminder that a wage and your pay are two entirely different things

to make incels seethe

and it works based on ITT

Attached: SHEVA_QSW_Sarah-Silverman2.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

It's funny because she forgot to take off her panties.

Pics for proof

im fine with giving men and women equal wages
BUT on one condition, that all jobs become mandatory 50/50 gender split. send women down mine shafts, months on oil rigs, into burning buildings to save lives, mandatory draft, hire them as engineers to build bridges. we'll either see a total collapse because of how incompetent they would be, or they would just outright refuse to work these jobs and their whole argument is exposed

Attached: sarahfridgerman.jpg (713x943, 54K)

I know it's shopped but there's nothing implausible about this.

I'd let her have sex with me but I wouldn't enjoy it.

Damm this jewess is hot

do male jannies earn more than female jannies?

Attached: pol8p8n5yvq21.png (680x521, 87K)

No user.

There are no female jannies.

Yup. It's actually pretty annoying because she's insufferable but I can't argue with my dick about this so whatever

>hire them as engineers to build bridges
that didn't end well the first time.

Attached: bridge-collapse-florida-international-university-women-built.jpg (1267x1980, 334K)

>4+ million views
>500 subscribers
>comments disabled
How do they not get it yet?

what is this bodytype called

top plop

The problem isn't that they are women, the problem is that they view math as a political issue instead of something important you have to do in order to construct a bridge.

Attached: 3483569E00000578-3612068-_I_lead_with_my_thighs_Stylist_duo_Emily_Current_Meritt_Elliott_-m-10_14643 (634x811, 84K)

Because they are women. (Unironically)

The oven

And I'd assume that professional athletes (as an example) pull the average wage up for males, too

There are anons ITT who would turn this down, huh

Uhhh, how about you raise awareness about the gender thigh gap, sweetie?

>Oyster slurping

God bless the australian shitposters

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

4/10

You're pretty easily impressed, user. It'd be another thing if they were actually clever or amusing.

>raises awareness
Is this the newspeak for "tries to gaslight you into believing"?

it will be by the time this thread's done, user
you are awarded 2 virtue points

Wait a moment, if only perverts notice it, how did she notice it?

She is a jewess

She wasn't.
The overtone window was shifted more towards public decency so her degenerate acts had greater weight and made beta males like you laugh like little schoolgirls.

>comments are disabled for this video

Attached: 1538819196820.png (710x698, 77K)

Baiting beta males is jew 101

google lies and manipulates data to support their agenda

fuck her

Attached: 1508022665235.png (1920x2148, 2.53M)

Nah, I'm no beta.

She's a comedian who some people enjoyed.Mad how that works.