Hello, everybody i am chinese

hello, everybody i am chinese

youtube.com/watch?v=jhJDAI7XaAA

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-02 22-35-54.png (731x517, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2z3wUD3AZg4
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/cyqlyo/did_you_guys_find_dave_chappelles_chinese_man/
youtu.be/IZ4s2iIWEOs
youtube.com/watch?v=JBC-9k3y1ew
youtu.be/N-4YF7S7rHo
psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size
youtu.be/-EkCR5AzA5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao

trannies btfo

Trannies are abominations, but this nigger has never been funny. Anyone being fooled by this negroid's act is retarded.

>AYO Y YPIPO BE SHOOTIN UP SCHOOLS MAH NIGGA WE BLACK FOLK FINNA BOUTA SAVE AMERICA

Bottom of the barrel "comedy" from another one of (((their))) pet apes.

i like anything that mocks chinese but this isn't really very funny
> tries to "repair" the dud joke by pretend laughing and nigging out
pathetic

So brave. Let's use Chinese, they are the last one safe to mock
>it's just a joke
Yeah, how come Dave Chappelle never jokes about Jews. He's a show business man, he make calculated risks of how he (a protected class) can beat down. Chinese is easy target. But never, ever, touch Jews.

seethe more trannie

dilate
and don't shoot up a school

>every nigga needs to buy a gun and kill whitey!

holy fucking BASED AND REDPILLED black man

Every time thocks the mic on his leg and slumps off for a few seconds you can tell he's a little embarrassed with what he said.

Reminder that the average Asian penis is 4.2 inches.

>That said, recent studies support the idea that race-based differences in penis size may exist. For instance, in a 2013 paper published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, researchers reviewed penis size reports from 113 countries [1]. What they found was that men of African decent tended to report the longest penises (an average of 16.07 cm, or 6.33 inches), while those of East Asian decent tended to report the shortest penises (an average of 10.95 cm, or 4.31 inches). Men of European decent tended to fall somewhere in the middle (an average of 14.51 cm, or 5.71 inches

>[1] Lynn, R. (2013). Rushton’s r–K life history theory of race differences in penis length and circumference examined in 113 populations. Personality and Individual Differences, 55, 261-266. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2012.02.016

His calculation is that his blackness can still protect him making these jokes. That assumption is being challenged by the new social order of victimhoods.

That bit was really unfunny, his execution was shit. Compare it to him doing the Nigerian accent, where he nailed the latter.

I'm tired of this whole argument. I just avoid talking about it entirely. Every single one of you could just do the same right now, whether you're a tranny or an incel, and then NO ONE would be talking about this annoying fucking topic anymore. Imagine that.

>Can't take a joke.
Embarrassing.

seethe

Niggers have very small brains though.

He's not making fun of Chinese, moron. He's pointing out that the stereotypical way trannies act (SUPER """feminine""", wearing all pink, makeup to the gills, etc) is as stereotypical as if he walked around making that face and doing that voice. Their argument is BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL INSIIIIIIIIDE. They rarely act like a real woman, who generally aren't attention whores.

Funny how wh*tes have neither of them

I'm chinese and find most asian jokes funny, it's only when it's sinister that it becomes offensive

he's a comedian, they can say whatever they want

trannies need to learn they will not be fully integrated into society unless they accept criticism, like all other groups have to. trannies can't into social contract

woah....so this is the power of alt right right humor.....wow

More like

>every nigga needs to buy a gun so whitey gets scared and bans guns

>I'm not mocking X, I am mocking people who mock X
Imagine an Asian comedian does an impression of niggers.

You’ve become the very thing you sought to destroy.

They can't. Comedians are extremely careful of what topics they can touch. It's understandable, they don't want to lose the only job they can do.

Again, he never joked about Jews. Think about that.

Reminder that there's nothing racist about impressions. There is no definition of racism that this impression would fall under, even if Chinese was a race (which it isn't)

based retard

because... blacks are systematically discriminated by whites?

that's his whole career in one nutshell, whining about evil white people.

youtu.be/2z3wUD3AZg4

how can one underage faggot be so wrong?

try black face.

Why do retards seem to struggle with this joke so much? The Chinese impression is so bad/offensive/in poor taste because it's a metaphor for how ridiculous and embarrassing trannies make their respective genders look, how unconvincing the charade is, and how absurd the idea of gender reassignment is to begin with.

where's the joke, faggot? Jews love Miami beach?

Thats not it at all. Chappelle knows for a fact the people that take offense at his jokes cant touch him. He walked away from millions of dollars already, he knows for a fact they cant do anything worse to him than he has already done to himself. He doesnt have all these sponsors and endorsements controlling his life, he can literally show up to any comedy club in america at any time he feels like and they will let him perform. Dude is probably the one celebrity with the most freedom on earth, and he knows it.

Again, under no definition of racism would blackface fall under. Even black people did blackface, it's just a style of performance.

yeah, i didn't like that part either, and dave is my still my favourite comedian because hes funny as fuck. wow a person thinks his race is superior? good. everyone should think that, kek. then we would probably finally have the equality those dipshits keep prattling on about

itt: seething orientcel insectoids

oh please. suddenly the audience are all social study students analyzing the 5th layer of the meaning of a philosophycal statement.

fucking bullshit. people laugh at stupid silly things. That is ok. Except it is not ok, unless the targets are on the approved list. Try doing this joke with impression of Muslisms.

this, its amazing how hypocritical people can be without even realizing it. i honestly feel like all the ironic shitposting on the internet has ruined peoples perception by making it hard to tell who's even be serious anymore

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/cyqlyo/did_you_guys_find_dave_chappelles_chinese_man/

LMAO

Just because you're a dumbass that can't read into comedy beyond the surface level doesn't mean Chappelle is too.

>t.chink

yeah, all jews are lawyers and own rich condos in florida. are you ok underage? I gave you an example of him stereotyping kikes and you didnt get it

If you want to make fun of trannies, do it. There are so many materialis he can use. But he goes to his old tollbox
>"slant eyes"!
SO BRAVE

>Again, he never joked about Jews.
i can't even imagine why he would. i mean, the average black person likely sees a 'jew' as another white person.

how is that a joke?

>LOL HE'S MAKING FUN OF EVERYONE BUT ME
>NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP. STOP MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY FAMIRY NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1566796592101.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Eh you're right. When was the last time we got some Jew jokes? I'm only aware of some Doug Stanhope from like 6 years ago.

He can take a dump on stage and you'll come up with an essay of how it's a social commentary. What fuck is this, the modern performance art? I thought this is supposed to be comedy, you know, making people laugh.

do you need something with a clear setup and punchline for it to be making fun of someone? its the same as him saying all poor whites are on heroin. its past your bedtime and you have school tomorrow little buddy

DAVIDU CHAPPELU NOOO

Now even Niggers are dabbing on Lemon Niggers

The impression was kind of weak but I laughed anyways. Maybe because I miss this type of humor.

the way he dresses and talks isnt enough for you to get that its making fun of jews?

not him but it was hardly offensive or funny. comedians in hollywood have to go soft on jews and you know it you disingenuous leftypol dickhead

Remember he's the one who felt uncomfortable with white people laughing at his skits. He's the snow flake.

I am all for making silly jokes. But Dave is a coward. He's too afraid of actually making fun of trannies, he had to resort to an easier target.

> He's too afraid of actually making fun of trannies, he had to resort to an easier target.
The target was trannies. Chinese people were incidental.

shit looks fun
is the whole thing actually watchable?

A saver isn't just about rescuing a bad joke, it's leaning up against your adversary to take a breather

Hes been doing tranny jokes for years though....

>muh leftypol
the statement wasnt dave hasnt said all kikes should get gassed, it was that dave has never joked about the jews. dont know what else you want when i show that he has

Nothing wrong if a black man decides that he wants to be a Chinese to justify his unusually small penis.

>getting this upset over what a comedian says

Attached: 1543732977234.jpg (400x400, 36K)

youtu.be/IZ4s2iIWEOs

is this really what people are losing their shit over? how is this any different from the clayton bigsby?

youtube.com/watch?v=JBC-9k3y1ew

got to give the guy credit this is some really broad spectrum seething he's caused

Triggers SJWs and Poltards. So yes

If you see the methods of winning as evil, you will not win.

>imagine clicking on his face and still being mad

I'm not seething at the nigger. He's just a showman trying to make a buck.

It's the polditors who cream their pants over this FREE BRAVE BASED THINKER.

NOOO PREASSE DAVEO CHAPPERU

He doesn't whine about white people. He makes jokes about everyone just like Eddie Murphy.

What's one Dave Chappelle or Eddie Murphy joke that paints blacks negatively?

Eh. We gon take a quick commerial break and well be back with more chapelle show

No but in all seriousness that wasnt eVen that funny. Wouldnt be surprised if a netflix shill made this

>this nigger is so based he can make trannies seethe, not at his own jokes, but at the lack of seething by others

cringe. take your pills

NO DAVVU CHAPERRU PREAAASE

>evil white people
And by that, he means the people who saved his people from being stranded in God-forsaken Africa and given a quality of life that most people in the world would kill for
>but 100 years ago, black people didn't have it as good as their white hosts!
Well now they do, or at least would, if they could get over their instinct to rape, murder, and steal, and instead contribute positively to the society that allowed them in

The joke about getting driven to the ghetto at 3am by his limo driver.

Well for example that bit when eddie makes fun of blacks who think they would have balls to say "no" in slavery era.

Yes niggers are stupid we get it.

WTF YIKES how did Netlix let this through?!

>the jews at psychology today,in their quest to BTFO race realism, take away the one thing niggers are most proud of
thats cold,man

More that they're ungrateful for the amazing position they're in, even when the alternative is this

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-kevin-carter-starving-child-vulture-87[1].jpg (1680x1080, 502K)

haha that's great
now fuck you gooky ricey chink man go back to korea and put my cell phone together

>Seething redditor chinks

Attached: superlative laughter.jpg (460x627, 83K)

it's legitimately unfunny and unoriginal. this was his weakest special by far imo, still overall enjoyed it though.

I have lived in nigger neighborhood though and got along with most of the people in there just fine.

ok i admit that was funny. thats some old chappel shit that i remember

I would say most of people in general are ungrateful in first world countries.

he joked about all races on the racial draft during chappelle's show

also, jews are not the current social topic... trannies are. jew jokes would be out of left field right now and not that funny

jews in general arent that funny... we've heard all the jew jokes already

comedians have no obligation to equally joke about all races or groups. it's their special, they can do whatever they want

cool well I live in one and my neighbors were robbed recently

only 4 chappelle threads in the catalog.

y'all niggaz disappoint me

Reminder that none of you would dare say the N word in the presence of other people in real life and that you are either europoors that have never seen a black person or edgy faggots. Seethe harder bros!

That's true, but the ungratefulness that blacks feel is an attack on white people

I hate the political correct culture and think anyone and anything should be mocked but in saying that, this just wasn't funny.

>you would never call a black man a nigger!
>why?
>because they wouldn't be able to control their violent temper! hehehe, bet you feel silly now, racist!

Ok so I haven't watched this special and just watched the link you posted without reading any of the inevitable edgy incel comments that I'm sure are littering this thread.
The Chinese impression got a snort out of me, but honestly this is a pretty weak delivery from Dave. The idea of the joke actually had a lot more potential if maybe he was a little more outrageous than just "I'm black but I feel Chinese haha". Maybe he does take the joke to a further extreme after the clip ends, I don't know, but as it is it's pretty weak desu.

That Chinese impression did such though. Sam hyde does one better.

*slaps knee with microphone*

>tranny or an incel
Aren't those the same thing?

That is unfortuned and in neighborhood i lived had robbing problem but it mostly happened on the streets.

>Insult another man
>Not expecting repercussions
Are you scared to express yourself, lest you are physically dominated, user?

Krusty did it better
>ME SO SOLLY! WAH SOHH WAH SOHH

Attached: Bj5AfulIgAABb5q.jpg (599x461, 23K)

But would you have balls to do that?

>live in civilized society
>expect citizens to act civil
Plenty of people of all races could kick my ass. A black person is the least likely to be able to control himself. Ball's in your court for if you think that's a good or a bad thing, keeping in mind the state of every society where blacks are the majority.

You're wrong. It was hilarious, his best out of all his Netflix specials.

Trannies btfo

He was proving a point with humor, gook. I forget how uncreative your kind can be.

Any boomers think this looks fucking NOTHING like the real dave chappelle?

Chappelle has always been one to intersperse social commentary into his standup. Just look at Killin' Them Softly for starters.

Dave ain't no average nigger though.
He's in show business. He knows what jews are.
I'm sure when him and Neil were coming up with skits on Chappelle, jews came up, follow by "...we'd be finished".

Sure you can expect people to act civilized but it isnt really thing in poor neighborhoods. I lived in both white trash area and ghetto and i have seen shit go down in both places just because someone said something "wrong".

I'd advise watching the whole thing. It's more of a subbit in the context of making fun of the whole LGBTQ programming forced on society.

>real women
>generally aren't attention whores

Attached: ybi.png (500x374, 217K)

Hahahahaha
adding Chappelle along side with the gook destroyers Pitt and Wahlberg

Attached: bruce-lee-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-brad-pitt-quentin-tarantino.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

It holds true in all income brackets.

Why does this trigger people so much?

Thats a weird fucking place.
>it is utterly offensive for multiple reasons:

>the joke didn’t require the punchline to be a chinese guy, but he used one because he implies chinese guys are inherently funny

>it’s not just the accent, he does the stereotype overbite and says that’s a chinese face

>his wife is asian

>Dave is clearly a racist at least against asians (and his clearly a misogynist from the rest of his jokes in that standup)- i will stop watching his shit

Attached: 1566885394755.jpg (670x750, 381K)

Attached: 1567455923632.jpg (328x374, 23K)

Ho-ho

died laughing at this part.

why have blacks and whites suddenly decided to team up to bully asians?

Attached: 1540261195251.png (600x590, 201K)

WHO LAUGHED?
WHO FUCKING LAUGHED?!

the RZA and lupe fiasco actually think they are chinese.

Attached: 1c5ba37d370916589e238e661d304fcc.jpg (594x409, 34K)

Because that's the only group you can still kinda get away with it because they're so small

because i didn't realize it was so easy before

are you trannies kidding me? this was his best stuff. the special was amazing and this jokes with the best one

>They rarely act like a real woman, who generally aren't attention whores.
Subtle bait

If you're a legendary shadowboxer you're basically chinese

>suddenly

It's not a new thing at all. Blacks are generally the most racist people you will ever meet, because they don't give a shit about what other people think.

No that's simply because blacks don't have self awareness, they don't even recognize themselves in the mirror from a young age.

Average Asian dick size is 4.2 inches. It’s funny to see r/Asianmasculinity play mental gymnastics with that.

Attached: 7A811A9B-E001-48BE-AD47-C5F6D7C97671.jpg (600x794, 56K)

honestly its cause they know they suck and have nothing to lose by hating everyone

I haven't watched his special. Does he explain why he's dressed like he's about to jump out of a plane

>4.3 inches
how do you even make fuck with 4.3 inches?

I nearly died when I saw this bit, really, my sides were 404

Why wasn't this special funny? Something about it is just off, it's just nowhere close to Killing Them Softly.

Because he wanted to bitch about polite society being mean to him instead of doing jokes.

The special was hilarious. I still get a laugh daily watching the seething it generated.

Well you don’t. Why do you think Asian women always go for white men.

Attached: 1566915906870.webm (1280x720, 628K)

wait i didn't get it besides the face thing

>average
your problem right there

you absolutely need her to ride on top for one

>does a stupid, unconvincing chinese impression to contrast with trannies who do a stupid, unconvincing woman impression
How are people not getting this? This is IQ 100 tier compare and contrast humor.

Based, i think the only thing that bugs me is the double standard about yellow face. In 2019 you can just your teeth out and act like a live action version of a disney ww2 propaganda cartoon yet if anyone who isnt black gets on stage and mimics anything about a black way of acting or behaving they get fucking crucified. Punching down isnt fashionable anymore i guess

It wasn't even good. Everybody is only talking about it because it's problematic or to own the libtards.

>The Ts fuckin hate me
yeah he must not have been making fun of them for years they have no reason to hate him

is he really chinese?

Yeah its attack helicopter tier laziness. By all means make fun of trannies but find a new way to do it

world series of dice
wife swapping
ghetto at 3am
white people panic black people PLAN IT

the list goes on

I hear you're a racist now, Dave!

Maybe I'm getting too jaded, but that special wasn't funny or good.

i didn't watch the rest of his shit.
probably why i didn't get the punch lin

You probably need to dilate more

Dude eddie murphy never stopped ripping on blacks, almost every time he talked about black people whether celebrities, random ones on the street, or even his own family they are almost always depicted as stupid, lazy, pompous, childish etc

He probably didnt mean any of it as blanket statements but he definitely didn't try to make blacks seem like angels

FUCKING THIS

People get it, its just actual 2015 "attack helicopter" humor

Attached: source (1).gif (480x366, 2.05M)

It really wasn't. I'm still convinced the people who thought it was funny were only laughing thinking about how heated his bits were gonna get the ESS-JAY-DOUBLEJEWS-XD
It's like bizzaro Nanette, not comedy, just a philosophical screed dressed up to look like comedy.

People built their entire careers around being offended.

Hell, some of them built their entire personality around that. Being a victim has become a way of life.

You fool no one.

Attached: 17ne88qv51v01.jpg (1280x1109, 187K)

Why does the left reject diversity?
youtu.be/N-4YF7S7rHo

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size
>Lynn's claims about differences in penis length between races build on earlier claims by Rushton and Bogaert (1987). The Rushton and Boagert paper is striking for its use of non-scholarly sources (Weizmann, Wiener, Wiesenthal, & Ziegler, 1991). These include a book of semi-pornographic “tall tales” by an anonymous nineteenth century French surgeon that makes wildly inconsistent claims about genital sizes in people of different races. Lynn also refers to this book without mentioning any problems with this as a source of information. Another odd data source cited by Rushton and Bogaert is an article authored by a certain “P. Nobile” published in Forum: International Journal of Human Relations. This publication is better known to the public as “The Penthouse Forum”, a popular men’s magazine.

>The data sources that Lynn uses in his recent paper are hardly much better. One of them is a book by Donald Templer (another self-professed race realist[1]) called Is Size Important? Templer is not a urologist but a psychologist so why he would claim to be an authority on this subject is unclear.[2] Lynn’s other source is the world penis size website. These are both self-published sources that have not been independently verified. A blogger named Ethnic Muse has carefully examined this site’s references and found that a number of articles listed on the site either do not exist under the name given or do not discuss penis size at all. There are also numerous discrepancies between the values provided by the website and the actual values given by the references.[3] Therefore, the information on this website cannot be trusted and no conclusions should be drawn from it.

>self-reported

Attached: asuka.jpg (560x577, 39K)

I'm chinese, and it's an effective joke. Just as ridiculous and jarring his impression is so to is the claim that you are a woman when your outward appearance is clearly of a man.

That's why people are mad. They're only using the chinise part of the joke as a way to discredit it since the actual content of the joke makes them so roasted.

>Again, he never joked about Jews. Think about that.
Asking him to commit career suicide when he's just about to revive his career is a bit much to ask, isn't it?

Attached: MbYVc.jpg (800x500, 190K)

NOOOOOO PREEEEEE DAVUU CHAPPERRU I SORI

But that is Yea Forums too.

Supposedly a master comedian, is doing hacky material like this in the zenith of his career. Well I can only hope the rest of the special is better but somehow I doubt it.

the skit about reperations only leading to blacks buying useless shit

The user is right, a lot of you are celebrating this weak crap because omg Dave stuck it to the trannies Haha based he didn't kowtow SO based

Nigga I dont give a shit about any of that, I dont know what you watch comedy for but I watch it to laugh and this is hack material topped off with a weak execution. Ironically because its Dave fucking chapelle doing it everyone pretends its brilliant.

NOOOOOOOO DAVEUUUU CHAPPERRUUUUUU PREEEEEZ AAAAAAAAAA

t.jaz
dilate

I don't think that's what triggers him to do that.

GTFO alphabet people especially you T's

>korea
>3.8"
jesus fucking christ imagine living with this and not killing yourself

wow is this for real??
im filipino and im a 5'8" manlet, ive never been so happy to know that im actually longer than the global avg pee pee, i had my dick measured by my nursing student girlfriend and my penis size 6 inches with a girth circumference of 4.5 inches

Attached: 1511811211124.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>posting a literal leftist smear article lying about based Lynn and Rushton
I bet you read rationalwiki you brainwashed pseudointellectual faggot

Why the fuck is anyone believing an image that can't even spell "asian" correctly?
"Asean" sounds like a ghetto american black guy's name.

>suddenly
Asians have always been an easy target because they don't fight back

t. Overly sensitive pussy-ass /pol/bab who is so scared of black people that he can't watch media that he'd honestly probably mostly agree with the sentiments of, had he given it a chance

Attached: b.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Imagine being a human being and being offended by a metaphor and impersonation even in the slightest; some people just need to kill themselves.

Attached: 1552893209172.png (1222x1065, 914K)

He does that when he makes almost any joke though. He did it when he brought up Kramer at the laugh factory and he wasn't embarrassed by that otherwise, he would have steered away from it rather than doing a whole bit on it.

Why are you so obsessed with Jews?

>some people just need to kill themselves.
>EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!
>QUICK POINT ABOUT THE USE OF OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE...
>STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES!, DON'T DO THAT... (breaths heavily)...
>SOME PEOPLE HERE STRUGGLE WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SO IT TRIGGERS MY ANXIETY, OK?

Get some standards tranny

kek

Attached: 1552707208231.jpg (821x797, 183K)

They do they laugh at his jokes or they laugh at him?

>everybody i am chinese
your kids certainly are, you fucking yellow loving traitor. disgusting.

Attached: burn the rice.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>Im not a nigger, either
Dave knows how it works

>TRANNIES AND CHINKS BTFO AT THE SAME TIME
BASED

that is transphobic and problematic

>it's a "Dave Chapelle Meets... The Wu-Tang" skit

Attached: 4koma preview.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Didn't sam hyde do this joke like 3 years ago?

HOLY BASED

The exaggerated Chinese act is an analogy to how trannies do an exaggerated stereotype of their opposite sex which is often not rooted in reality. T. Jessica yaniv

good post

Oh Lord you said it the nigger criptonite.

It's all hilarity, fun and games, until it happens to you. Grow some fucking skin, I guess.

>I identify as a _____
Is so fucking tired at this point. It's like 2012 era humor.

Attached: cisnonsense.jpg (640x793, 49K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1551156740645.png (716x790, 751K)

"identifying" as something is stupid. You either are something or you aren't.
trans"women" aren't women, just feminine failure men.

D I L A T E

>s-stop making fun of my queer dragonkin identity
No.

good post

Attached: 620AE25F-2AC5-42BF-B44B-F3AA0313484B.gif (800x371, 125K)

I think it may have had less laugh out loud jokes like his earlier specials, but I feel that it just reflects how his style has matured. He's experimenting with different types of jokes and punchlines and presenting a more stream of consciousness narrative with occasional jokes. A lot of artists after many years of experience and practice begin to experiment with their style. Nothing wrong with that, I only laughed four times in 50 minutes but when I did laugh it was because what he said was actually hilarious.
This comedy special will prove to be a massive pleb filter with time, it is already one of the top specials of the 2010s and its recognition as such will only grow.

DAVIDU CHAPERRU PREASEE!!

>he's a comedian, they can say whatever they want
Except joke about assassinating Trump

go back and stay there cumskin-nigger

funniest part of his boring special

So is your gender, tranny.

That wasn't a joke it was some edgy art piece

>comedy is so neutered a guy doing schoolyard ching chong jokes is hailed as a master
lol

Because they can bond over it without ripping each other

It focuses primarily on cancel culture, so that's why you get a lot of "lmao triggered /pol/cucks triggered SJWss triggered triggered triggered" responses, but it's a solid Chapelle special. I'd give it a 7 or 8/10.

NOOOOOOOOOO DABUU CHAPPERU YOU NO MAKE FUN OF MY RACE PREASEEEE

Those jokes were a low point for him. His children are going to dislike him for those jokes.

cringe. Fuck you

Yikes, way to out yourself as a zoomlet who has never once seen an old school Eddie Murphy stand-up or Chappelle show episode.

>>his wife is asian
What race exactly?

because these fucking gooks have been getting off too easy lately and they can kiss my white American ass if they think this is going to be a "Chinese century"

>Except joke about assassinating Trump
I literally learned in 1st grade that you never, NEVER say youre going to kill the POTUS ever, even if you're kidding, because you'll be in deep shit. First fucking grade.

Fillipino

Also Muslim. She's Asian and Muslim, as Dave frantically has to lay out before every joke involving liberals abusing identity politics.

Because Asians are the only race that can threaten Jews. They know Asians can be smarter and wilier, and are better warriors. As a result, they have allowed you all to make fun of them knowing there won't be any cultural backlash

>Hates trans people so much, literally can't stop thinking and posting about them all day long!
>Feels skin crawl in the minutes that stretch out like eternity until the serene oblivion of a fresh Jazz thread comes along. Pop! Teehee I posted it again.

But wait! That's a Chapelle thread! I can talk about trans people and how much I fucking hate them in there!

When does he do this frantically?

youtu.be/-EkCR5AzA5s
Based

Attached: 1542520312041.webm (294x232, 1.3M)

user can do that in any thread. You seem to be under the paranoid delusion that it’s unacceptable in any way.

I think your insecurities as a failure white male are painting what you hear. The scary comedian isnt out to get you.

What a smug load of shit. People at that level require large amounts of money and prestige to maintain their status and lifestyle.

He can easily be de-platformed if he offends beyond redemption, did you even watch the special? It's half of what he whines about.

Walking in to any comedy club and performing does not bring financial security or fame in and of itself, why do you think he has done so many netflix specials lately?

It isn't even about network control, if he did something shitty like CK did, the fans turn away and the wealth and fame dries up.

it means south east asian countries

>I can talk about trans people and how much I fucking hate them in there
Everyone pities the mentally ill. Trannies are the most whiny, annoying, pointless oppression-starved, mentally ill people around. Even their "allies" secretly cant stand being around them, they just usually wont bring themselves to say it around them.

Attached: 1554565912199.png (304x314, 87K)

>MUH WIFE HATED THIS JOKE LMAO

Where is there whining in his special?

He doesn't say that. No need to make shit up. You're just wrong.

What the hell?

Attached: file.png (774x811, 662K)

>offends beyond redemption
But he didn’t, not even even coming close to. Grow a thicker skin pussy.

>is that your son
>no i just bought this baby, straight cash

Attached: 1556366201522.gif (435x250, 1.28M)

Yeah his fame sure dried up when he stopped for a long time.

You have no idea what you're talking about

lol so true

You know this from the many trans people in your life currently, and those that you have been around in the past right? You wouldn't just regurgitate a bunch of anecdotal shit from the internet that /pol/tards told you you should think would you user? Of course not. It's the children who are wrong.

>He doesn't say that
He literally does, you triggered faggot. Right after the Chinese face joke.

>massive dickriding on an african-american comedian
oh boy

He doesn't yell it or say lmao or muh, or even say anything close to your take on it. Sorry

> > tries to "repair" the dud joke by pretend laughing and nigging out

but that's every black comedian ever. somehow you guys can pattern recognition female "humor" but still haven't noticed that black comedians are one-trick ponies

There is plenty of whining about how very very tough it is for multi-millionaire celebrities these days now that they are actually expected not to act like cunts all the time.

>You know this from the many trans people in your life currently
Look at anything written, drawn, or performed by a tranny. Talk to people in the "LGBT community" who arent trannies. Its common knowledge, and you know it.

Post your set now!

Not jokes. Actual whining. Timestamps pls

>Hire employees
>Make them confront you jerking off cause you are the boss
>People think you are a creep

But you haven't. Ever. There was a question in the post you replied to that you ignored.

Hahaha you're so sheltered you resort to using things you've seen online?

Who did this?

>the children are wrong
Yeah most children, in the legal sense or otherwise, are retarded.

>Remember he's the one who felt uncomfortable with white people laughing at his skits. He's the snow flake.

Attached: 1541916278581.png (211x239, 36K)

Yes, all trannies are mentally ill and shitty people, irl or online. You're not fucking slick, scum.

Attached: literally me!.png (698x613, 598K)

My brother is married. To a man. The only thing Ive ever heard them say about trannies from them and their gay friends is how trannies are setting the gay community back 50 years.
And Ive met a tranny before. Stereotypical not-passing, LOOK AT ME, DONT SAY THAT annoying waste of space.
Trannies need help, mentally, they just wont get it.

Fuck off zoomie. You are clearly a child yourself or you would recognise that joke and not dissect and deconstruct it like a sperglord.

dilate

>Hahaha you're so sheltered you resort to using things you've seen online?
Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

>"HE DOESN'T SAY THAT UGH"
>he literally does
Imagine being this asshurt just because I made you check the joke you didn't even watch in the first place.

she's a filipino christian

>youve never seen one
>ok,um youre making it up
dilate and get help

>golountarily give money to see comedian who you know might tell jokes that target different groups
>laugh at said jokes
>next set of jokes shift focus to a context that might effect you
>NOO THIS ISNUNACCEPTABLE ITS OKAY TO LAUGH AT THEM BUT NOT ME
that’s what this “controversy” amounts to. Small minded people under the delusion that they are above, or deserve protection from what amounts to a harmless joke.

I thought the joke was about Transtrenderism and how it's spreading to everything. Not only can you claim that you're a different gender, but also that your a different race, animal, or object.

Y'all are missing the big picture.

t.American Asian

You're giving blacks too little credit. They know all about Jews. Especially New York nigs.

It's just that Jews are the hand that feeds many mouths. Same reason Repiblicucks suck jew dick despite the fact it's the most subvervise, die-hard liberal group in the country. Only blacks vote more solidly lib as an ethnic group.

Attached: 1339732290737.jpg (469x640, 75K)

good job finding a skit from 15 years ago
it's not like the social climate has changed at all since then

The fans didn't walk out on CK his shows get sold out in 3 hours

You left out the best you idiot
>I am gonna get on stage and get on all fours and start making gorilla sounds

>just a joke hahah

>They know all about Jews. Especially New York nigs.
This is 100% true, at least for the ones from NYC. They despise the kikemeisters.

I think you established fairly well that you have never met a trans person in your sheltered little life but still know all about them from some dumb shit your brother said.

Hence citation needed for any stupid shit you post about people you know through one vague piece of anecdotal evidence.

You show how backwards you are by shrieking huurrr dilate at anyone who points out your dumb rhetoric.

How could trans people be holding back the gay community when trans people are mostly not gay and do not necessarily identify as gay in most cases?

Men who want to fuck men aren't gay if they say that they are women? What?

Bruh

Good special. A couple of the MJ and trans jokes felt dated like stuff I've heard from other comedians before, but overall very funny.

>I think you established fairly well that you have never met a trans person in your sheltered little life but still know all about them from some dumb shit your brother said.
Thanks, reddit. The person at my post office lobby window was an annoying tranny. You refuse to accept the contempt everyone feels for them, because your group of trannies talks about how much they love trannies endlessly.
It's not transphobia, its the same pity we feel for retards, with contempt added because of all the whining. You just cant handle people saying it.

The naked cowboy in times square gets massive crowds and pulls in shitloads of cash too, what's your point? How big do you think CK's gigs are? You are comparing that to an international audience? Look how well Woody Allen's career is going since he got outed as a creep.

People are happy to watch neurotic weirdos with personal problems, but when the problems are all delineated in excruciating and humiliating detail IRL, there is a cringe factor that drives audiences away.

>and i bet they will still complain

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

What was specifically annoying about this mythical person? The fact that you couldn't shriek DIILLLAATE!111!!!1! at them IRL?

>It's not transphobia
>They're all retards I pity

>How could trans people be holding back the gay community
Shemales have hijacked the LGBT movement with their
>my preferred pronouns
>I want to make your kids see my woman dick
>gender is a construct
>make it illegal to not push this on children
agenda that makes people cringe. Gay people HATE that shit, because theyre lumped into a group with you because of the LGBT moniker. Chappelle went into it, but the fags and dykes really, REALLY are tired of the tranny shit more than he let on.

>mythical person
has to be mythical, otherwise your delusion that only horrible people hate you blows up.
Funny how that works. Yeah, totally not mentally ill.

This is the main problem with right-wing comedians. They come up with some bullshit political point first(usually targeting some oppressed group) and THEN try to force it into a joke so they can get away with saying it because "it's just a joke bro" even though they're actually preaching that hateful shit.

Shut up, faggot. People like you are the death of freedom of speech.

It must be exhausting to complain about everything other people say, instead of not listening to it.

>>I want to make your kids see my woman dick

did this all on my own when I was 15 and read a poju doujin after discovering this place, and it all snowballed from there

Fuck you are an annoying little sheltered cunt. Your brother should have beat you harder growing up. First of all, I am not even vaguely trans. My girl is sleeping in our double bed in our apartment with a balcony view of a large park. I fuck her ginger pussy every chance I get.

Standing up for people you are not affiliated with is called basic human decency. And having a strong dislike for bullies and bigots.

Secondly, there is a small contingent of uber radical gender activists in western societies, they are not the mainstream of their movement, and are no big deal. As we have already established, you have never met a trans person, and one has never had any influence on your existence, other than the incredibly annoying trans postal worker who you have studiously avoided describing anything about twice now, the second time deflecting with another anecdotal rant.

I bet you couldn't even describe what an intersex person is without googling it first could you?

Did you know that a phobia is an irrational fear, and not any combination of pity/contempt?
TOTALLY NOT ANNOYING

stop being in denial that trannys are hot

Attached: mmm.webm (640x360, 717K)

Attached: bruh.jpg (602x603, 29K)

>her
>making up details of the life of someone youve never met to make your point seem valid
>reddit spacing
uh huh

>triggered whitey

He's right and you know it, if even 50% of guns in America belonged to black families then Republicans would immediately move for stricter gun control.

Attached: 151043818201.jpg (477x314, 36K)

remember bitch, you clicked on his face

A man transitioning to woman and then wanting to fuck men does not make him straight, he is a gay man

But hot women exist. What's the argument for fucking a tranny?

I thought muh west iz best with you tards?
The vast majority of western doctors do not agree with you. You may find a few fundie lunatics who will support you, and Russia's finest if you look hard enough.

Desperation and/or closet homosexuality.

>sheltered

oh please you know everyone in a society is too sheltered when they have the time to give a shit about civil rights for fags dressing up as women

>incredibly annoying trans postal worker who you have studiously avoided describing anything about twice now
I said
>stereotypical
>not passing
>YOU CANT SAY THAT type
but it triggers your brain to acknowledge that.
>Standing up for people you are not affiliated with is called basic human decency
If you were standing up for them, youd want them to get mental help. Instead, you want them to carry on with their delusions. This indicates that you are likely a tranny, or at least are sexually attracted to them.
>intersex
We, of course, learned about them in school. They are a medical anomaly, like someone born with 6 fingers on one hand, not someone whining about pronouns, bathrooms, and why people arent pushing for their rights. Theyre also the tiniest % of people worldwide, not even enough to have a group.
>Fuck you are an annoying little sheltered cunt. Your brother should have beat you harder growing up.
Cant imagine why people find you tiresome.

they know what men want plus you can fuck them whenever

I unironically met a tranny IRL when I was working at a cable company. He walked in to buy a cable package, five o'clock shadow, wig, women's clothes, the whole shebang. I asked for his ID to set up the account. His ID was him before the "transition" so a bit confused, I created the account under the name on his ID. He saw me inputting information from his ID onto the computer and said "That was me before the transition, I hope you aren't using my deadname." then I said "Sir, I have to use the name on the ID so I can verify who you are when you buy a cable package." and he started yelling at me about using Michelle as the first name and how he is a woman now, refer to him as such blah blah blah. I created the account under his ID name because it makes no fucking sense not to do it. Had to write a note for my coworkers to refer to him as "Michelle" so this dude wouldn't yell at minwage cucks because they used the wrong pronouns. Trannies are fucking mentally ill.

Attached: 1397861478628.jpg (453x604, 47K)

A woman can know what men want. What's the benefit of fucking a mentally I'll man who thinks he is a woman? Is it because of repressed homosexuality?

>The vast majority of western doctors do not agree with you
They did up until the massive LGBT lobbying shitstorm of coming down on anyone who did, and then it was re-classified suddenly as not a mental illness.

>Is it because of repressed homosexuality?
Of course it is. Or being shunned by actual women.

>AHHHHH NO DAVE CHAPERRE!!!!!! I SO SORRY I NEVAH TRY MAKE-A JOKE AGAINUU!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-22-at-3.48.44-PM.png (1236x824, 530K)

Imagine being attracted to a trans chick. Fucking disgusting. I'm so glad fundamentalist Christian overlords are working so hard to make sure kids can't transition at a very young age so they grow up looking like pic related. It sucks that she is going to be in Victoria's secret. I am so angry about all things trans I had to come and post this before I literally explode.

Attached: Valentina Sampaio.webm (480x600, 576K)

>having a strong dislike for bullies and bigots.
>Fuck you are an annoying little sheltered cunt. Your brother should have beat you harder growing up
lol self pwnage

>she
user, I...

they will still tranistion early in other countries. theres a reason why trannies are so popular in 3rd world shitholes

I don't believe in God and I don't believe a man is a woman simply because he wants to be a woman.

>hey guys Michael Jackson dindu nuffin
>crowd erupts in laughter
Comedic genius definitely

Detroit has some of the strictest guns laws in the country and that doesn't stop their communities from chimping out. Whites want access to guns to protect themselves and their families.

Black families just tend to get guns illegally. Why's there so much murder in majority black areas with guns if they don't own guns?

lol kid on the left looks so much like a Hispanic or Filipino Dave

Just like I wouldn’t say retard in front of someone with Down syndrome. But I still say retard all the time.

Him telling how his wife hates the joke made it funny to me.

>DUDE NIGGERS AREN’T THE REAL PROBLEM IT’S ACTUALLY TRANNIES LMAO
No fuck off. Fuck niggers and trannies. This unfunny jigaboo is getting shilled here to the point it’s actually almost as embarrassing as nigger crime statistics

Attached: F23D51B1-CE11-42E9-A1B3-AFB0904FC83E.jpg (881x862, 86K)

found the cock tucker!!!

This literally happened in California with the Black Panthers

what happened? too close to home? faggot.

Hi there! It looks like you're trying to shitpost outside of your containment board again.

Turns out you have to go back.

Back to a magical place built just for (you)--->

Attached: b b b back to pol we go.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>how could you not like le based redditor black man! g-go back to /pol/!!!
SEETH

Attached: ACC4C0B7-B56E-4C65-9B9F-36AD8E316685.jpg (785x731, 101K)