To them, you're just a freak, like me

>To them, you're just a freak, like me
>When they don't need you, they'll cast you out

Attached: men9.jpg (1920x1920, 1.89M)

Hope Warwick is cast as R2D2 again. Just so I can hope someone smashes the shit out of him inside the prop

Could warwick davis take bruce lee?

I like both of them :)

MIDGE

I like to think Karl came up with the warwick pasta.

>N-no misuta davis, no more
>alright brucie i'll let you off with a couple broken bones, but you tell those Yea Forums fellas what's comin to em if they keep this up see

Who else is part of the Yea Forums legion of doom?

I saw the guy on the left make his favorite sandwich on youtube. Nasty looking sandwich.

...like a leper...

How does Warwick ever expect to button that top button?

Riley Stearns

Chloe.

Reubens look extremely gross but are easily the best

Brendan Fraser
Warwick Davis
Bruce Lee
Steven Seagal
Chloe Grace Moretz
Tyrese Gibson
Bam Margera
Bella Thorne

jonah hill

What would Warwick look like if he was normal scale?

It’s ironic, but the dwarf probably has a larger dick than the Asian ‘man’

>That said, recent studies support the idea that race-based differences in penis size may exist. For instance, in a 2013 paper published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, researchers reviewed penis size reports from 113 countries [1]. What they found was that men of African decent tended to report the longest penises (an average of 16.07 cm, or 6.33 inches), while those of East Asian decent tended to report the shortest penises (an average of 10.95 cm, or 4.31 inches). Men of European decent tended to fall somewhere in the middle (an average of 14.51 cm, or 5.71 inches

>[1] Lynn, R. (2013). Rushton’s r–K life history theory of race differences in penis length and circumference examined in 113 populations. Personality and Individual Differences, 55, 261-266. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2012.02.016

Attached: 34706A22-3C99-43B9-BAA6-127204B1E358.jpg (600x794, 56K)

Attached: midge stories.jpg (1328x1813, 1.09M)

Attached: midge stories 2.png (1262x5405, 572K)

Aidan Gillen
Tom Hardy

warwick is actually 3 inches taller than Bruce Lee

Based

Nice that they removed India (4in, making it the shortest geographical area) from the chart so it fits better with their retarded preconceptions.

WORDS ARE LIKE BULLETS