Is harry potter the most culturally influential film of all time?

Is harry potter the most culturally influential film of all time?

Attached: HMD.webm (720x1280, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iPsOEZTO8OE
youtube.com/watch?v=goCo-rEhaow
youtube.com/watch?v=SsdCGV0cY0s
twitter.com/KelseyEllison?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

White people are fucking revolting

love this webm

>Americans
>white

In a way yes
it completely destroyed an entire generation of men and women

Attached: 1489069086921.png (873x699, 38K)

"NO!"

While not the most influential, it is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 44C1FA99-2C37-4B33-8E97-864490BB7926.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

YASS QUEEN SLAY THEM ALL

Attached: 1539033288072.jpg (3316x2213, 2.22M)

I am really really getting sick of gay people.
It's not cute anymore.

Since when was putting your dick in other mens assholes and fucking their shit cute?

for all the newfags. that's a dude

based

I feel like putting Tolkien with all those other faggots is just wrong.

no

Agreed. Clifford Runs for President is much better

I don't know, somehow we were all conned into forgetting about that elephant in the fucking room.

Expecto Aids

>French and UK flags in the background
>Americans

Europeans are garbage people and unironically deserve to be stampeded to death my the muslim hordes.

what is it with pride festivals and dance circles containing a young child in the middle?

Yeah, it's obvious that place is in both countries at once.

Attached: 1548977264413.png (304x306, 7K)

No, you insipid retard, but it's clearly in Canada. Dumb faggot Eurotard.

fuck white people

>one hundred years of solitude in low tier

Attached: 1565994781159.jpg (400x462, 48K)

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf

This is interesting. Notice on the maps who the primary trans groups are by region.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPsOEZTO8OE

I like this, in particular:

Considering the racial and ethnic composition of the transgender population in another way, we find that there are differences in the percentage of adults who identify as transgender depending on their race or ethnicity. We estimate that 0.5% of White adults identify as transgender, as do 0.8% of African-American or Black adults, 0.8% of Latino or Hispanic adults, and 0.6 % of adults of other races and ethnicities. Estimates of the percentage of adults who identify as transgender by race vary among the states. The percentage of White adult residents who identify as transgender ranges from 0.3% in North Dakota to 0.6% in Georgia. The percentage of African-American or Black adult residents who identify as transgender ranges from 0.4% in Montana and North Dakota to 0.9% in Georgia. The percentage of Latino or Hispanic adult residents who identify as transgender ranges from 0.4% in North Dakota to 1.0% in Georgia. The percentage of adult residents of other races or ethnicities who identify as transgender ranges from 0.4% in Iowa to 0.9% in New Mexico. The District of Columbia is notable for having the highest proportion of adult residents who identify as transgender among each racial and ethnic group represented in the report: White (1.6%), African-American or Black (3.7%), Latino or Hispanic (3.4%), and adults who identify as another race or ethnicity (2.5%).

Attached: 1561250027705.webm (480x600, 1.71M)

I don't find it that surprising considering there's ultimately a minimum amount of people necessary for a "scene" to happen in any given city, a fag per each ethnic group means more representation per capita for minorities as opposed to whites

Attached: 1565630388677.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Are we still pretending this is a boy (male)?

for real it's not a girl?

Attached: 1545010381265.jpg (480x542, 33K)

56%

pleas god no dayhun

>m-mutt!!!

Blow it out of your ass, bitch. I am fully white, whether you like it or not.

Honestly... maybe, unfortunately.

There are a shit ton of idiots who grew up on nothing but Harry Potter who now see the state of politics/the world in nothing but black and white and from a hero protagonist perspective.

"Me right, you wrong" is a way a lot of people think, but it goes past that to "me righteous, you evil". That's why you see losers quote Harry Potter as some sort of political masterpiece. They're the heroes to their delusional narrative while anyone who disagrees is the evil Voldemort that needs to be vanquished. And they'll bring peace to the world and everyone will clap.

>American wh*te
like this?

Attached: patrick-crusius.jpg (618x410, 39K)

Yes, she cosplays and has an instagram and everything

its the final boss of progressivism

reminder that homosexuals reproduce through child abuse

Attached: 1566950854749.gif (200x133, 930K)

Not even close. You're so pathetic that you draw upon stupid memes to try to insult someone you've never seen before. I await the day that Europeans are obliterated by natural or artificial causes and we can divvy up your landmass with other relevant countries.

I hope the day comes soon when we can fully predict and abort these abominations before they are born so that we can save some more from suffering as this man clearly is

>crusius
>white

Attached: FE9F96B6-FBD5-4872-BC42-DA926DE755EC.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

bruh

Engorgio!

Attached: 4106F4FD-E577-40EC-816B-656FC212FFFD.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

I remember when adding the "in a wheelchair" bit was the exclamation mark to make sure everyone understood that you were being facetious

Attached: 1546651632476.jpg (531x683, 73K)

The stranger fucking sucked dude. Imagine thinking it's impactful in anyway.

the ride never ends

Potter fans should be sterilized.

Attached: 1pbwpr7L j.png (649x584, 655K)

Didn’t that list used to have Atlas Shrugged in God-tier?

you may be retarded

Attached: 1460245749117.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Prove me wrong. Oh wait you can't because it was repetitive drivel.

no
it's literally just D&D for babies

joining Islam is the final redpill

InshAllah

Attached: ALLAH.jpg (474x474, 19K)

just like religious conservatives

>ET wheel home

Daily reminder that a female businessman (!!!) invented Islam and used her employee Muhammad and her funds to spread it. Also she's still alive.

Not as influential as star wars my dude

both kikes and muslims are evil so no thanks

only if it's shia

this, the only difference is that muslims are dumb and numerous

that's pretty impressive

"None is righteous, no, not one"-Roman 3:10

That's actually a 30+ year old roastie

This is Dean Street, Soho, London :^)

>nobody ever posts the original in these fucking threads

youtube.com/watch?v=goCo-rEhaow

kino webm

thats pretty fucking impressive dancing

Cringe and shariahpilled

>falling for bait this weak

Enjoying your first week?

Reminder that Rowling hates trannies

Link me

Based and Rafedpilled.

How come muslims don't realise that allah in their language looks like a literal dick and balls. Imagine thinking this is a cool symbol or logo for your way of life. Every just thinks you are a massive faggot.

nice Yea Forums - Television & Film threa

Vogueing is awful and should be stamped out

>go into work
>Ask the new-ish cute girl
>"So did you go to that pride event thing downtown yesterday?"
>She responds "Ew, no"
>Start dreaming of a happy life together

cuck

Why would you bring up gay pride parades with a girl you hardly know? She 100% thinks youre a faggot now.

I became a police officer last year and they make us march in these faggots' parade.
They all clap as we march by, like they've finally gotten somewhere.
All that's going through my head is pure disgust, I don't hate gays but these kinds of gays are truly nauseating.
I would not give two shits if someone beat the shit out of them, I'd gladly turn a blind eye.

Attached: 1558488889435.png (202x206, 46K)

Just call in sick dude

God no

No. It's a gay version of Star Wars, which is already a gay version of LoTR.

>being so new you don't recognize the most overused pastas on this board

Attached: 1516070860973.jpg (352x315, 41K)

uh-oh

Attached: 1562893171735.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

She already knows I'm a Deus Vult christian. She is too.

You know, that's actually a great idea. If they'd make a fake profile for a 12 year old boy on grindr, law enforcement could probably throw at least half the gay community behind bars.

Seething mutt, imagine being a deformed ugly American LMAO

>I don't hate gays
stop being such a fucking cuck

yikes

Attached: 1559596449265.jpg (943x1200, 92K)

All the pitfalls of Judaism without any of the economic opportunity. No thank you

>I'm a Deus Vult christian

Kino webm, until you see all those american creaturas in the background. Anyway Harry Potter is a nice serie of movies/books for kids and young teens, the problem is when adults gets stuck on that

oh my

Attached: 1548993395971.jpg (863x611, 90K)

I dunno if this is a dude or not but it honestly wouldn't surprise. A lot of gay guys have an annoying obsession with trying to convert or trick straight people, and then wonder why they're hated

Dilate

>deus vult
You're not a crusader m8, this just outs you as a delusional incel on Yea Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsdCGV0cY0s

K bro you just wait till I retake the holy land.

>She already knows I'm a Deus Vult christian
Yikes.

Never go full Vonnegut

>A lot of gay guys have an annoying obsession with trying to convert or trick straight people
Know a lot of gay guys do you faggot?

You realize the crusaders didn't even hate muslims right?

she cute

Attached: DeYwW-rWAAEhaml[1].jpg (785x442, 331K)

that had better be a 12yo boy vogueing in a crowd of horny gay men while dressed as Hermione
a little girl has no business being there

You know the crusades was a backlash against the muslim conquest battles, right?

sauce

"Oh no, they TRICKED me into wanting to fuck them! Men should behave in one way so I'm not TRICKED into wanting to fuck them!"

Can someone source me? I'm getting a sensi pearl vibe

>And you other wand

would rape

>Not even close. You're so pathetic that you draw upon stupid memes to try to insult someone you've never seen before. I await the day that Europeans are obliterated by natural or artificial causes and we can divvy up your landmass with other relevant countries.

Attached: the new face of america.webm (198x360, 1.94M)

>AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAAAVE

I have never read nor seen a Harry Potter movie.
I remember hearing my Cousin was obsessed with Harry on Christmas and when I asked what it was about, I thought it sounded like the faggiest shit id ever heard of.

>72% are obese
the fuck? why?

The Stranger is one of the most influential novels of the past century and widely read in high schools all across the world (at least those who cover Existentialist philosophy/literature).

Why can't you be more like Poland?

Attached: tęcza.jpg (549x411, 72K)

So... that girl has a penis?

muh dick...

Attached: 1B8FECF1-7035-445F-B77B-08730678FE75.jpg (666x629, 51K)

Harry potter destroyed more than one generation.

is that a man or a women they look baked

>>hahahah its harry cosplaying as hermonie voguing with a wand

Nope, they are a Jewish tool used to destroy nations.

>voguing
why do you people know what this is?

its a form of dance

No, it just affects children and spastics, and the children grow out of it.

I mean whatever it is, it knows how to dance and look cool doing it, I wish I could dance that well

regardless if its a crossdressing boy or a girl that's fucking weird someone that young is vouging in a crowd of gay men

Imagine if the moral outrage ITT was channeled against something actually evil like the Institution of Abortion.

Based AF.

Right. That's what the world needs to stop abortions.

On one hand killing babies is wrong but on the other hand its mostly black people who get abortion so I'm undecided about this one

USA USA USA

not him but this was the reason why in the past gay people were imprisoned, or executed. some places still do this today.

when society tells someone your not allowed to be sexual, you will find a way to be sexual and be sneaky about it. so for a long time gay dudes would try to seduce anyone they suspected was gay.

imagine a society where men and women were not allowed to have sex, except for procreation and with a doctor in the room to make sure its as unenjoyable and efficient as possible, plenty of men and women will be sneaky and try to still get some fucking in, but be sneaky about it or else they get arrested.

history is a great subject to learn about random shit. not like i learned this in a book, but i developed the skills to look at statements like the one you responded to, and see it in a sociological way

party rockers in the hooouuse tonight

the coward deflects with comedy

I'm not joking.

>he thinks islam is safe

Attached: 1563188548394.jpg (591x960, 112K)

You thought having a leaf on a flag was bad? Well this is a literal dick and balls.

small words for a small mind

>this here is my rosewood problem solver
>be quiet black slytherin kid

jeff gonna have a good time

Tell me what was wrong with what I said, I'm btw. I don't even disagree with you neccesarily. I said I was undecided.

Poland. Poland never changes.

Not comedy, just being realistic.
What power do you think the average outraged faggot in this thread has other than larping as pro life on the Internet?

Idiot. Your acceptance of killing children is what's wrong.

I said killing babies was wrong in my post. Learn to read.

Ain’t dis bitch got like 1 eye or sumat fuckin bitch

Fuck I love LITTLE girls!

>have a school full of horny teenage boys
>not a single one of them turns themselves into a toilet and waits for hermionie to piss in them
I know it’s a series about wizards but this was too far fetched

And yet you remain 'undecided' as if there were any valid argument to support it. You are condoning evil by virtue of not expressedly taking a side against it.

>girl

Attached: 160872582721923.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Thanks for the (You) user who replied to this post

how is this allowed?

This is different to anal with a woman how?

girls dont poop

way more likely to give you AIDS

You're two steps from taking estrogen fag

In a couple of ways, but the most important one is it isn’t gay

assfucking an HIV+ girl is just as likely to give you HIV as assfucking an HIV+ boy

Attached: 1566529881980.jpg (334x372, 30K)

I love little girls, too. But that is not a little girl

Literally /pol/

Fair point

Even though you can take medications that makes it pretty much impossible to transmit or receive HIV? How is it being so stupid? How do you fill your days?

Please, let's hear it. Hurry up before your wrangler comes for you and you have to get back on the bus.

>the percentage of AIDS+ hetero girls and AIDS+ fags is the same
kek. kys resetera tranny.

>let's take drugs that will make getting aids a bit less probable instead of being normal people
kek

>only on Breitbart
Fake news works both ways

stop moving goalposts nigger
anal with a woman isn't magically any more safe or wholesome

>I'm someone who killed more Christians that Muslims

Attached: 1468341742881.jpg (1137x1649, 1.28M)

>nigger doesn't know how probability works
gee, what a surprise!

Have they invented a drug to help /pol/ incels lose their virginity yet? Aside from rohypnol that is.

TFW nobody wants your dick or your arse, and wouldn't even want use your mouth.

You seem to be good at being butthurt. Lots of experience, I assume.

FUCK YOU

>he thinks he's having a stats debate
retard, go back up to you are forgetting where you started the argument on what is and isn't 'cute'

I hope the incel genocide starts soon.

>tranny seething
kek

This was not me, the guy you responded to.

>Sametarding your own post this hard to impress people in a Harry Potter thread on a Lithuanian Steampunk dildo casting forum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
That's not my post, you retard!
What a disgusting faggot you are.
This is why everyone shits on you.
This is why nobody respects you.
Kill yourself, tranny nigger.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: faggot.jpg (1155x156, 24K)

both of you guys kys
do it for us

cope

cringe

After you. Ladies first.

>gay men are reliable and responsible enough to regularly take medication
I used to live with a gay bloke. Wouldn’t trust him to run a fruit stand

im not the tranny you idiot

>have sex
What an original insult I have never seen that here before

How does it feel to be so much rekt?

heterosexual sodomites to the front of the line, we insist

I'm that guy and I think we can all agree that cute is a weird description of anal sex. It's even less cute when it's gay dudes tho.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (829x111, 26K)

I just told them both to kys and yet im the one getting rekt?

have sex for us

Ah, yes. You're a """""woman""""". Sorry for not being sensitive enough.

Girls are gross so its actually way cuter when its two gay men

anal sex regardless of if its a womens ass or mans are both not cute its fucking gross

im neither a women nor a tranny im a man you tranny loving faggot

looks like three things are growing from that spell

Attached: 1566316247033.jpg (179x170, 5K)

i want to fuck her in that outfit tbqh senpaitachi

fucking faggot kys

to bad there's only 59 % chance you'll live to see it

>it's either this form of degeneracy or that one
Lmfao no

source on OP:
twitter.com/KelseyEllison?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

To be honest, all forms of Sodomy (rectal intercourse, fellatio, analingus, and cunninglus) as well as digital stimulation are gross.

its a boy crossdressing

why the fuck are fags SO obsessed with Harry Potter?

That one is legitimately an actual girl

then why the fuck is a little girl dressed up like harry potter vouging at a gay pride parade?

>wasting all these fucking dubs on a copypasta
you guys deserve death

Attached: Windows_-_Profile.jpg (800x800, 251K)

Bad Parenting

All boring as fuck except asoiaf and lotr

I also believe whoever wrote this list is a hipster piece of shit

Not just allowed, enforced by law. Fuck gay parades.

yeah I guess that makes sense

She's dressed as Hermoigne

do anything for attention

>she

kinda looks like :3

Attached: 1193307064704.jpg (704x396, 166K)

Gamers rise up!

Can we have an annual rainbow burning in the IS too?

They're not going to breed anyway.

QRD?

>he

OwO pwaise Awwah, mistow!

uh yeah uh yeah vogue it yeeeeah get it hermonie vogue that shit yaaas qween slaaaay

I have the same question
I’m a fag in his 20s and literally everybody who’s gay and age 15-29 I know is fucking obsessed with that shit
I think it’s the escapist plot but stit, fuck that trash

White Americans has always fought for Jewish interests while Germanic Europeans have fought against them. White Americans and Anglos fought for the webm in the OP.

They were but the crusaders were very kind to muslim civilians.
If you think "deus vult" is hating muslims then you're mistaken, it's simply about reclaiming the holy land in order for christians to go on pilgrimage without being slain.

People have done pic related since the dawn of time nigga

oh yeah fucking get it hermione vogue that bitch up!!

Still burns though, right creepy?

Cringe.

Lurk more and read the fucking thread

VOGUE VOGUE VOGUE IT BITCHES

Not him, but my penis does indeed burn often after sex. Do you think fucking women instead of men would help?

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

V O G U E

HAHAHAHAHAHA

With what children books?

>TFW nobody wants your dick or your arse, and wouldn't even want use your mouth.

You dont know what TFW means do you faggit?

Attached: 1543531945609.jpg (462x425, 19K)

QUEEEEN SLAAAAAY

Ahhh. Just destroyed some libtards in a thread where people suggested homosexuality might be a viable life choice and not punishable by death. Checkmate antifa. My work here is done.

I could use a celebratory fap, now where's my trap thread?

Attached: (you) in katana format.png (398x531, 207K)

on Yea Forums lad enjoy

That girl is 32 and has a glass eye

What a cute child, however ball room culture is disgusting and should't be exposed to those under 21

I wish that floor was my penis

V O U G E IT

I guess some never miss, huh?

what a cutie

shit or piss I guess they never piss huh?

GOUGE IT

Holy shit lmao. This is the dumbest fucking bullshit I've ever seen

that's a boy, right?

No, there is no finality to progressivism.

Killing babies is wrong. Killing blacks isn't

Were you guys being serious? Please be completely honest or else.

vogue it

>blowjobs are gross
I am so, so, so fucking glad I’m not you, faggot.

Kek that projection.

oh what you don't like eating yer gfs pussy or getting the succ

faggot

Rowling declared that everyone who read the books is gay.

shit yo pants shit yo pants

Good intro

Hell world.

We already said fag, no need to repeat yourself

>glow in the dark Kanye west
Kanye wrote a book about glow niggers

think that's just your degenerate western mind

Mudshit detected, you fuck your cousins.

its a women with a glass eye who is 32

what if the female cousin in question is hot?

Why is she doing this? What am I looking at?

>no clifford
ok newfag

even posting a fake profile of a 12 year old girl on Tinder could lead to the arrest of many straight dudes

kek at this nigger

Stacys don't care about politics, loser.

It wasn't. Poland is a democracy, setting fire to an independent artist's installation gets you indicted and fined.

They don't actually do this anymore because JK is a TERF and hates trannies so they cancelled her

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 10K)

They even burned all their HP books

Attached: image1.jpg (546x567, 42K)

Attached: 4A7E778C00000578-0-image-a-51_1521848086960.jpg (634x462, 59K)

>perverts cheering on a child doing a split

this, but unironically

Attached: 1537288664420.jpg (843x960, 129K)

Shame that this isn't the 70s so we can get a Mondo Cane Potterverse movie.

I never knew all muslims had blue eyes and fair skin, damn you fake news

you're a brainlet who doesn't know the difference between race and religion?

what gives you that idea?

the fact that you just now made religion about race.

learn to read, retard.

some girl doing the vogue dance at some gays at a pride parade

>Thinks it's normal to have anal sex with a woman

The sodomites just got normal couples to do anal so that they'd feel less guilty.

>roastie
the penis is supposed to be outside the body, yes

>TFW
well you have no face so there's that

I used to not mind gay people. Now I can't stand them and wish they all died. What's happened?

Aids doesn't exist.

>jk is a terf mommie
wtf i love hp now

>Americans

Attached: 1550485849154.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

>Germanic Europeans
You mean just Germans. Every other country in Europe (except Italy) fought against the nazis