Proof that alpha/beta/incel is false

frasier has many characteristics of one would say "beta" "incel" or "have sex" yet he's still commanding and bangs hella chicks. yet he's also nervous, lives with his dad, and talks about being bullied throughout school. so what is he? is he a chadbrid? like a chad hybrid? I'm just hypothesizing but then at that, it doesn't sounds right.

Attached: 307.jpg (461x644, 72K)

you know this is a work of fiction, correct?

hes handsome, rich, charming and successful. hes also a fictional character you autistic incel

>thinking a self-insert fantasy tv show for middle aged boomers has any bearing whatsoever on real world social dynamics

Ask me how I know you're retarded

Attached: 902348.png (657x527, 35K)

Memes have made your brain all retarded.

he's not intimidated by literal models and smooth talks the finest of them

Attached: MV5BMTUyMzU0NDM5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODA4MzM0MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 20K)

It's more realistic than this irony-poisoned board's view on real world dynamics, lol

You're ignoring how he's fucking old and mostly seducing older women who are post-wall and looking for a provider. Yeah, eventually the nerd with the cushy radio job in Seattle starts to look appealing but only after like a solid mile of chad cock.

If you take anything you see on here seriously you're an absolute retard who is out of touch with reality.

Frasier is a tall, wealthy Aryan with hundreds of thousands of fans and a degree from Harvard Medical School. And he only seduces Kate because of how assertive and obstinate he is with her compared to every single one of her subordinates

Jesus Christ OP you really are mentally unwell arent you

He actually talks to women instead of cowering around them then thinking he deserves their bodies while hate posting about them on a Japanese anime forum. That's the difference between normal dudes like Frasier and beta incels.

because you say so?

Attached: 1496020476266.jpg (1707x1715, 643K)

>He actually talks to women instead of cowering around them then thinking he deserves their bodies
aka he's a vulture feasting on chad's discarded cumpumps

>Frasier, if you want to prove you're still a legitimate psychiatrist and not some pop psychology troubadour you'll list the personality disorders of this poster

Attached: Niles-Crane-frasier-9341087-456-445.jpg (456x445, 23K)

He was always the better son

Chad and Beta aren't real. People hallucinate over chads in the most homosexual idol worship on the planet but the reality is that chads usually fit guys or men with confidence.

FRASIER IS STRAIGHT ALPHA

NILES IS BETA

I don't see what this image has to do with anything

I don't but why can this be applied to other fictional characters "the incel joker" "the chad Thor"

>People hallucinate over chads in the most homosexual idol worship on the planet but the reality is that chads usually fit guys or men with confidence.
I want you to re-read this sentence until you realize how retarded it is

chads and betas are a meme, and only some yanks think there is an incel conspiracy to take over the usa and kill women/gays whatever

think twice

SHE CALLS OUT TO THE MAN ON THE STREET
HE CAN SEE SHES BEEN CRYING

You say you want that but what you really want is Chad cock you fucking worthless faggot

Saving this Frasier thread from pua faggots with some Roz

Attached: roz.jpg (500x632, 58K)

>incels say this pearl clutching shit yet claim they'd fuck absolutely any girl and it's women with the high standards

this is what gives the game away that it's all an excuse to not try and blame others for you being lonely

I mean, that guy obviously self-inserted, but I don't see what that has to do with Frasier unless he wrote for the show

Ignore him, he clearly is obsessed with Roz's Chad dates and probably feels a great deal of envy. For Roz, that is

Attached: roz2.jpg (610x410, 28K)

STOP USING THAT REDDIT BUZZWORD KEEP YOUR NORMALFAG TERMS OUT OF MY SHOWS. Also dilate tranny.

>learning about adult relationships from a fictional tv show

but yes you're right, all that shit is from retards who spend all day online talking to other retards and not actually talking to people in real life

the most le chad men I've met got married and had kids in their early 20s and are focused on their careers and have what retards obsessed with sexual dynamics would consider a boring wageslave betabux life, meanwhile the most promiscuous men I know who fuck a different girl every weekend are ugly poor pathetic skinny losers on the brink of suicide but they're involved in the drug scene or some other subculture for damaged people and interact with women as fucked in the head as they are who'll suck off anyone for a joint

Nice

ROZ IS PEAK SLUT AND SHE KNOWS IT

>another incel thread
That shit really got to you losers huh

It's a dick issue let's face it.

It kinda is in a way.

ITT: handsome men don’t exist there are no innate differences in desirability between males

>Enters middle age by fucking young Chads in their 20s or wealthy Chads in their 30s
Is she the ultimate alpha on the show?

Attached: assertive-roz.png (1016x762, 589K)

Does Frasier stay good or does it slowly decline as it goes on? Just started season 1 yesterday

roz is a literal semen demon sent to earth to extract as much human seed as possible for nefarious hell plots

avoid the greek episode and episodes with daphne's family

I want to put my erect penis in her vagina and proceed to thrust it in and out then repeat that process in her anus till I ejaculate semen inside her rectum if you know what I’m saying.

>avoid the greek episode and episodes with daphne's family
How much later are those

>frasier has many characteristics of one would say "beta" "incel" or "have sex" yet he's still commanding and bangs hella chicks.
1. He has money.
2. Only kind of. He usually screws up pre-coitus.

>tall, educated, rich, and white
He's nowhere near being an incel, fucko.

>with daphne's family
Specifically Daphne's mom. Simon is the second most based character on Frasier--tied with Bulldog and a notch lower than Michael Keaton's episode.

Also worthy of noting: Peri does (almost) every female side character on King of the Hill, if you like her voice (I do).

Her voice is like sipping whiskey with a mouth full of cigar smoke and it's amazing

Attached: Roz-roz-doyle-10186769-371-474.jpg (371x474, 29K)

Fuck were there ever any nudes of her? Her ass is so fat. Fuck I'd love to gang bang her.