Mike Peinovich on a Joker 2019

HAHAHAHA BASED

Attached: 1567389417685.png (602x821, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wnb9XImhYDNvjqHMkm0hMQ/
youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM
youtube.com/watch?v=GEwJVeadUT4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wnb9XImhYDNvjqHMkm0hMQ/

> umm sweaty actually jews aren't the villain in this film and therefore it's not transgressive enough for me

why should i care about this serbs opinion?

DUUUUUR JOOS HUURRDURR JOOS JOOS HERFDERF JOOOOOOOS

Attached: 1507484474186.png (645x729, 91K)

I just wanted to see if this thread would get axed before a different one just like it but for that tranny haha

t.jew

He rightfully points out that at no point does the film actually blame the powerful and wealthy for the social issues that warp the protagonist. Most people have been successfully tricked by the narrative and his opinion should hold at least some weight for him being able to recognise the skill and intent neccessary to craft a film based around societies affect on individuals that doesn't name those individuals most responsible to affect society.

>at no point does the film actually blame the powerful and wealthy for the social issues that warp the protagonist
if it did you and him would be crying that the movie is commie propaganda

are you gonna spam your hitler/the nazis were tranny images?

youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM

who is mike penisvich

oof

mike is based af and this movie is reddit and so is this board, suck my dick Yea Forums and suck my dick reportfags and jannies

absolutely jimpacted

R A N C H E D
A
N
C
H
E
D

> ".... room full of Jews...."

Ah, the jews, the good old excuse for every problems, moron....

>boomerposting on Yea Forums
crongf

Is the movie even out yet?

You'd be crying it's alt-right antisemitic nazi propaganda

What is 2% but also 40%? I like how cult marxist love to cry about rich white people but ignore the people they're crying about are actually jews

yeah it leaked on sunday

He's not wrong.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLS LMAO LOOK EVERYONE I SAID THE MAGIC WORD AGAIN WHERES MY KINKY FURQT TRANSANARCHOLENINIST GF THAT I GET SEX WITH FOR CALLING OUT THE INCELS AND OWNING THEM EPIC STYLE LIKE BEN SHAPIRO PS: HAVE SEX INCELS HAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX INCELS RISE UP INCELS GAMERS RISE UP INCELS INCELS INCELS

Isn’t the whole joker uprising part specifically about people rebelling against the elite class like Thomas Wayne, who is a billionaire businessman?

Antifa already fucking hate this movie, what is he talking about? Leftists have been shitting on it nonstop

>He thinks clownworld and gamers rise up are organic memes

Attached: 1499100707103.gif (300x223, 2.81M)

You can tell it's the same limp-wristed poindexter. He's in EVERY FUCKING THREAD now.

the disgraceful thing is that this serious discussion is over a fucking batman movie

Has he talked about Ridgeway yet, or is he running scared

I'm getting pretty darn tired of all the antisemitism going on around here. So yeah there's alot of rich jews and yeah they make up less than 2% of the population and yeah they're an insular ethnic group that unironically call themselves god's chosen people and yeah they're practically responsible for the creation of every single ism short of the nazi variety. But you know what? They deserve to be on top because they're really smart and talented. Jews can't help being really smart and talented and only really caring about their race while telling everyone else race doesn't matter and borders don't matter while having a heavily guarded ethnostate in the middle-east for their people. They’re actually really misunderstood and actually great people. If smart people like them tell you you should be happy to eat bug burgers and get replaced by third world immigrants you should listen because smart people want what’s best for everyone. So please cut it out with all the Jew hate.

Attached: 1561846186405.jpg (4698x3405, 2.45M)

>And as usual the bad here will be "society" with no finger pointed at *ahem* eliiiites
Jesus fuck this guy is so fragile. Making society a bad guy is perfectly valid and just pointing at single group of people villainizing them is doing same fucking thing Lorax did. Not classic original, the one that had R63 Edna Mode sell air and flanderized children's book. The movie is trying to be more complex than your average capeshit, let it take risks.

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

what about him?

he’s not wrong though and fuck jews

based

He's also admited he's asian, from Singapore specifically, which is no surprise.

Attached: 1552780779426.png (1218x560, 131K)

But it's true, society is shaped by the elites.
Americans won't admit this because they have all been brainwashed into unironically thinking other civilians just as powerless as them are the ones in charge.

>it's another cancer twitter thread

whenever I feel bad about something I remind myself that I'm not r/asianfemininity

This but unironically and minus the faggoty r/drama slang

can you shit on the jews and not get insta-banned on twitter?

>kikes mad

Call them Ruthenians, its an extinct kingdom/region that had tons of Jews

>Mike Peinovich
Who?
And why does he matter?

DSA's are the fucking dumbest people around, even worse than Trump supporters

White nationalist who was married to a Jew and kek'd his entire personal life to do an edgy podcast.

What is there to say? Sorry we didn't allow you to have some glow in the dark fedposter on your show? We should advocate for mass shootings and lose not only our payment processor but our whole site? Larry didn't have to host his show on TRS. I don't know why him and all these spergs can't understand that TRS is a media company that makes podcasts not some organization that advocates for violent revolution.

based

Sounds like your typical hypocritical alt-light eceleb

Attached: SamHyde.jpg (966x540, 52K)

remove the full articles and replace it with the tweets of 'fellow white' mask changers, references to Spain being fucked for 8 centuries by moors and jews (also the countries that expelled them)

otherwise damn good collage

Attached: EDBS26KXUAAALdk.jpg (272x360, 21K)

What did Larry actually say and where did he say it? Also, I don't care if they are both retards or fedposters, but Larry and Azz talking about negros was absolute PODKINO.

Just search Larry Ridgeway on YouTube and it'll be the first thing that pops up. 2 hour stream of him drunkenly nuking every bridge possible and quitting TRS. It was the funniest cast he's done since he was with Azzmador. Made an ass out of himself and it was great.

You sound like a nigger that blames white people for everything not realizing that it's actually the Jews and Jews aren't white.

Probably true. It's just a comic book retelling of the King of Comedy and Taxi Driver

Hey he got his account back

me on the top

>Leftists have been shitting on it nonstop

Attached: 1567276743073.png (785x527, 206K)

MORE LIKE MIKECUNT LMAO

Oh no, you just outed yourself

Attached: suits.jpg (480x360, 23K)

wtf bros Jordan Peterson posts on Yea Forums?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=GEwJVeadUT4&feature=youtu.be

alt right man babies seething

Attached: 1562935297246.png (680x680, 221K)

An ethnostate that every single person on the planet who is genetically part of G-d's chosen tribe is eligible for an all expenses...guided...trip to visit. Surely that most cost so much money? Literally thousands of dollars for each person. What could they possibly gain from spending such an ung-dly amount of money on something that seems so frivilous? Shut up bigot. Don't think about it antisemite.

Fucking OWNED wtf I love becoming a minority in my own country now

Todd Phillips doesn't care about children, he's a 50 year old embarrassing edgelord who watched way too much early Martin Scorsese movies and thought he was a genius for making a carbon copy of them. This post is retarded also
>Twitter screencap

>my own country

Attached: 1560901484860.png (1080x1020, 475K)

comic book movies are fucking gay, jmo

seethe

>we are all citizens of planet Earth

Attached: 1565685926185.jpg (2048x2048, 670K)

What happened?

Hate house is looking for a new carrier

What're the highlights? This is very long and rambling?

The only person here saying that is you

so funny haha

What kind of dumbass gets their movie reviews from a faggot nazi?

Does Mike enjoy anything anymore?

GIVE ME YOUR ADRENALINE

It's not a review dipshit, it's a meta commentary on the hype surrounding a film that hasn't been released yet. Stick with Breitbart, probably more your speed.