TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

The first half with Marky Mark, Isabella Moner and the black guy was pretty fun, it they had stuck with them plus Anthony Hopkins the movie could have been kino.

Attached: The Last Knight.png (1010x791, 635K)

I love this movie. Will watch again once September finals are over.

i liked more adventurous take. they were looking for arthurian artefacts, it was silly indiana jones/tomb raider rip off but still better than shaking cam mess from TF4

Moner and the black guy should've just tagged along on the quest. Or at least Moner given how much she was in the advertising.

Moner is in this movie film? im gonna have to watch this and fap

yes, all 3 or 4 scenes

This movie was great. Arthurian tie in, hopkins, the butlerbot stealing the show, and gotta say marky mark did his marky mark well. Turturro, that chick, no stupid kids, and the less military fagfare the better. It was a great transformers flick

Pretty boring, wtf was that ending, optimus and megatron barely fight, and the robotgirl villain turns into glitter
The judgment scene was cool tho, i wish there was more scenes with the knights in robot form instead of the boring ugly dragon

>and the robotgirl villain turns into glitter

Didn't you watch the post-credits scene?

Attached: Quintessa.jpg (1777x939, 110K)

Yeah, but that doesnt even make sense, and its pointless now that bayformers is gone

Transformers 6 when?

Attached: 1563899237611.png (715x1000, 581K)

It's dead. The Bumblebee movie is a confirmed reboot.

shame. they should make a fucking one movie with all unicorn/cybertron stuff. no human drama at all. just robots and sci-fi shit

These movies are for incel mass shooters

Why? What happened?

Attached: 1566943557289.jpg (1080x1920, 362K)

TLK underperformed and the new Paramount CEO wants movies that are critically acclaimed as well as financially successful, like the MCU. All Bayformers films got pretty scathing reviews.

Bumblebee was the lowest-grossing TF movie, but was also the cheapest so it evens out. Now they're planning a sequel and an Optimus Prime movie.

Well that sucks. I'm going to miss Michael Bay kino.

Attached: 1565411882996.jpg (473x480, 18K)

which is ironic BBee sucked balls, it was like usual TF movie but without Bayhem

So if the decepticon plan worked in tf2, they would just reanimate Unicron?

Wow, the MCU really did kill cinema.

I'm convinced everyone involved in the making of this movie was tripping on hard drugs during the entirety of filming, including the cameramen. Seriously the dialogue reads like all the characters have some sort of personality disorder or mental disease and the perpetually moving, shaky ass camera with the constantly changing angles only makes it worse.

>forgetting the best thing about the film
You finally convinced me that pedos are, in fact, gay. I've always held the belief that recognising the potential of young girls to become really hot soon-ish could is just normal. You've shown me that the whole cunny shtick Yea Forums has nothing to do with interest in women.

Attached: you have the gay.jpg (660x371, 23K)

She was hot but their dynamic was boring. Wahlberg, Moner, Carmichel and the Autobots was simply more fun to watch.

Out of all the films you can tell they cared about this one the least

Bay had been wanting to leave for a while, Wahlberg was just in it for the money, and then Paramount jury-rigged what was intended as the end of his Transformers series into a backdoor movie for a stillborn cinematic universe. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

You rarely see Bay criticize his own movies, yet Transformers: The Last Knight made that select list alongside Bad Boys and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I still like it, though. Comfy adventure.

Moner looks like a tekken character here