Is there a little girl here all by herself?

>Is there a little girl here all by herself?
>Daddy needs to get his rocks off!

Attached: mOdW9EQ.jpg (650x376, 43K)

The show that was to good for it's viewers

hahahaha i get it because it sounds like SEX!!!!

well, it's time for you to have it

too many of the jokes rely solely on shock value or having an unexpected punchline. it's funny but gets old very very fast. does not hold up to repeat viewings

This season doesn't get enough credit. The every day life aspect was worse, sure, but the comedy was as good as ever.

This is like the only scene I like from the whole season. Everything is trash and overly dramatic. Also, Jason Bateman is atrocious

Season 4 was much funnier than people give it credit for. It takes a couple episodes to get into it, but the jokes are really clever.
The recut was a travesty that butchered all of the funnier parts of it and made each episode a mess of conflicting plotlines.

How do I get access to the season 4 version before it was recut

netflix

Actually most of the humor relies most heavily on running jokes which is pretty much the opposite of what you think its about.

Season 4 and the season 4 recut are both on Netflix. The recut is titled "Fateful Consequences"

I think they thought of the punchline of this joke and just did anything they could to try and weave it into the story.
classic lazy writing.

I loved this show but I dropped season 4. it had funny parts, the Andy Richter bit was hilarious, but they changed Jason Bateman's character into a loser asshole, and the whole thing just felt like a fan faction.

This is one of my favorites. Also:
>i was ganna teach you my pop secret

I'm literally on Netflix right now and I only see the recut for season 4 (fateful consequences)

It's under the Trailers & More section, titled at Arrested Development: S4: E1-12 Original Cut

Fuck my ass I had idea. Thanks

the constant narration was intrusive and annoying

The season 4 Gob episodes were the height of the whole series. His marriage to Egg, his Christian magic act and rivalry with Tony’s gay magic act, the Sound of Silence, the roofie circle, it was just great moment after great moment.

It started out as the best comedy ever made and turned into the worst comedy (s5). It's like seeing your dog die.

S4 was like the Rogue One of arrested development. You only enjoyed it if you were a diehard fan and even then, you barely did.

never watched the recut, the idea of it is just awful
i didn't appreciate s4 at the time but comparing it to s5 opened my eyes to how good it really is

I accidentally watched the recut first and it is so much worse that it made me drop the whole thing entirely

Yes. It was good in the first part of season 1. Unfortunately they got too reliant on the narrator to make. By season 3 it seemed like the narrator had a joke every scene.

I might be biased though as I view all narration in movies/shows as a crutch for lazy writers.

>oh, so it's your "daughter" you're here to see?
>yes. maeby

Did you purposefully type that as incorrectly as possible?