Maddie was a great kid character. No as annoying as she could have been...

Maddie was a great kid character. No as annoying as she could have been. I think the human factor in the Legendary Godzilla films isn't as weak as critics say

Attached: millie-bobby-brown-godzilla-king-of-monsters-trailer-ftr.jpg (620x352, 117K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 187K)

I thought her parents were faggots. Kyle Chandler was a grumpy old cuckold who wouldn't stop yelling and Vera was a lunatic SJW who for some reason gets a heroic sacrifice despite being a cunt. The azns and big tiddy black soldier lady were chill though.

nop. was fucking terrible and the whole family plot ruined everything else

>her debut role was a Godzilla movie
Millie, why?

Attached: 69413707_2994933120581202_6323776410586447872_n.jpg (767x960, 103K)

A great role by our girl Millie as always. Sad her career's future is uncertain

Attached: 1565703464949.webm (720x480, 83K)

That webm needs to be slowed down

Worst movie I've seen in 2 decades.
Literally.
Dragged on and on, nonsensical meandering plot, characters I couldn't give two shits about.

bet it smells like sperm

How to watch a Godzilla movie:

>wait until good quality rip goes up
>fast forward through literally every single human scene

Et voila.

She and Watanbe were great. Middleditch also. Kyle Chandler was meh at best, and Vera as much as i love her was unbearable. Thankfully they wiped out the weak parts for the actors with the king sequel, and hopefully its just monster kino with 11 and Tywin

The human parts in KOTM wasn't as bad as the first one. with generic Call of Duty dude. Honestly I barely even noticed it because there many monster scenes and not all the humans were annoying this time. Would definitely bang the Asian chick.

Indeed. Millie should be the face of the godzilla franchise and get abducted by King Kong

played by cripple jimmy from degrassi

She unironically was surprisingly tolerable. She was the most likeable human character in the movie by far.

He future isn't uncertain, Millie is going to star in the new Warhammer 40k series which is going to be huge.

Attached: Cadet Commissar Brown.jpg (634x951, 374K)

the main problem with godzila movie is that the fucking thing doesnt end.

why a movie about monster punching each other must be so long? i tought at first funny how the evil lannister patriarchy had sleep watching it, but yeah, i can understand a person sleeping trough it.

why do girls have to look so good for such a short period of time? once their biological clock hits 13 they take a nosedive

She is still pretty

Indeed

She's pretty likeable as an actress

Attached: 1565839054783.jpg (3840x1600, 787K)

She's just likeable as a person period. She's extremely charming in interviews, despite still being just a kid.

Poor fools.

The human story was about as good or as bad as I expect from this genre. Chandler's character was a good throwback to old school heroes who were family guys but also capable of pulling off an action sequence. Watanabe needed more scenes though, and a more appropriate death. The one in the movie went by way too fast.

>he remembers a human from Chadzilla's films

Attached: wojak.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Indeed. Her confidence makes it

Attached: 1565147297869.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

>The giant monster movie didn't have an oscar-worthy plot
LOL what a fucking dumbass. This movie was pretty great.

Being a godzilla movie doesn’t absolve the million dollar “blockbuster” from criticism and shit directing.

This was fucking garbage. Only Jurassic world was more disgusting

>The giant monster movie didn't have an oscar-worthy plot
Look at this retard posting again lol. The monster fights were kino, and literally the only reason for the film to exist you fucking moron.

That is not a flattering photo.

she acted well as did everyone else. its too bad the story was shit

Let me guess, you're one of the many critics who cried about "too much monsters in this monster movie" and wanted Shakespearean acting and deep navel-gazing dives into the brutality of man.

What was so bad about the story?

She always does. Let's just hope she picks better roles in the future.

>This movie was pretty great.

Everything that was wrong with the first Godzilla outing (but was fixed in Kong: Skull Island) was magnified in this fucking thing:

>director does not know what the term "pan back" means
>kaiju fights were mere minutes in length, with editing that chopped it all into digitally confused hamburger
>dark as shit
>rainy as shit
>super bright flashing shit to even make the dark, rainy shit more confusing
>"human element" plot padding actually intruded on the fucking kaiju fights

There was some great stuff in this (Ghidrah fights Rodan, Rodan fights Mothra, Mothra sacrifices herself to save Godzilla), but holy shit...the CGI guys were so fucked by the dumbass director and editor, who actually thought we gave a shit about their goofy James Bond eco-terrorist plot and the political intrigues of the Avengers ripoff Monarch fuckers, and kept shoving the kaijus into the background. wtf

Attached: 1545348370219.jpg (2764x4096, 905K)

Godzilla and eleven is such a comfy mix

Attached: 1565574349064.jpg (454x632, 63K)

>Why yes, I do watch kaiju films for the story, how did you know?

Attached: 1557956693149.jpg (507x676, 43K)

>over forty minutes of monsters compared to the first movie's 12 minutes
>monsters were still visible doing their thing in a lot of the shots involving the humans doing something at the same time
Don't know what you're crying about involving the lighting and weather, I could see everything just fine.
>waaaah there were humans in it that means it's so bad
Funny how even the cheesiest Toho Godzilla movies are rarely ragged on for their goofy-ass plots, even ones like "Godzilla vs Hedorah" where the entire film is anti-pollution propaganda, but KOTM having eco-terrorists wanting to use the monsters to destroy humanity suddenly makes it such a horrible disgusting evil icky-dicky pukey-mukey ohmygodrapemetodeath thing.

Today i will remind them...

Attached: 1565572973320.jpg (725x944, 182K)

i would edit out basically everything humans out of the movie
however i would keep 90% millie. she was so fucking hot, i couldn't avoid thinking on fucking those sexy lips everytime the camera focused on her gorgeous face

>monsters were still visible

>waste of digits
>"I can almost see the monsters" is a ringing endorsement

And when your Toho monster is made of rubber and has a Japanese manlet inside, smashing up a finite number of miniatures, it's no wonder that you play up the human element...no such limitations, here.

Fuck Michael Dougherty with a King Ghidorah sized dildo.

Attached: 1552741980219.jpg (418x745, 82K)

>here's your teen idol bruh

Attached: millie-bobby-brown-personal-pics-02-20-2019-2.jpg (1280x1280, 177K)

So... British.

Millie is cute

>"I can almost see the monsters" is a ringing endorsement
You could see them just fine, you bitchy little tit.

>Thanks a lot, user. And thanks for feeding me. I'm getting fat

Attached: millie-bobby-brown-personal-pics-02-20-2019-0.jpg (1280x1280, 223K)

Don't stop now dear, there is always room for seconds.

Attached: the architect.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

>that filename

Attached: D19B99F2-051B-40BE-9A2B-3292E6D956BB.jpg (2758x1822, 481K)

Absolutely, I actually thought she was just a flat out good character who I wanted to see succeed, and the actress was really good.

That fight with Ghidorah is fucking awesome at the end of the movie too. I mean just compare that third act to the last Godzilla's citywide finale, it was so much better.

Guess where are we going next

Attached: FB_IMG_1567480338275.jpg (552x414, 40K)

i-is she here...?

Attached: wat.jpg (171x164, 10K)

>tfw millie posts self deprecating pictures of herself on Yea Forums to fish for insults
But why tho?

Attached: laff but then concern.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

The mom and dad were awful

dad was most based

Attached: mpc-hc64 2019-09-02 22-31-18-757.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Criterion is the shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1564080501782.jpg (552x685, 84K)

the humans are the worst part of both movies

Was a pretty great moment desu

Still pissed at how little screen time these two got, especially Mothra.

Attached: surprise, motherfucker.jpg (840x472, 25K)

They were a little better in KotM because atleast some of them were more memorable as characters. I literally cannot remember anybody from the first one besides Bryan Cranston, and he died like 20 minutes into it. The rest were all basically just mannequins.

Is this out yet?

It will in October, my dear

Attached: 1564259707140.jpg (4096x2048, 927K)

BRAVE

based

I don't care what anybody says, she's going to be very pretty when she grows up. She's just in her slightly awkward teenage years right now.

is she wearing any pants there?

She was good, her mom and dad fucking sucked.

Attached: 1460762244682.jpg (580x630, 150K)

This

how does she look so fuckable in everything lately?

tiny tight thongs

dad has zero charisma. nigger soldiers were completey uninteresting. the asian guy dying and the mom lunatic speech were the only decent human parts
millie was gorgeous, you can't get enough of her

I can't tell if you people actually get this angry over non-white characters in movies or you're only doing this because you think you need to fit in and make everyone else love you.

??
there were 3 soldier characters: 2 were black actors, and i think there was a latina girl or something. i was talking about the 2 main, uninteresting ones, which happen to be niggers

How fucking dare you.

Attached: Godzilla-2019-Angry-Glare.gif (540x275, 2.99M)

Nobody's going to suck your dick for constantly screaming about black people in movies.

>Middleditch also.
>Let's call the ancient enemy of Godzilla and potential ender of humanity King Gonorrhea
>HAHAHAHA HUMOR IS EASY

AHHH BRADDU HELP ME

If nothing else, I love how angry this Godzilla looks. He looks like he just fucking hates everything and everyone.

>Watanabe needed more scenes though, and a more appropriate death. The one in the movie went by way too fast.
Watanabe's was fine IMO, it was Hawkins who got completely fucked in that aspect. And not by a fish Titan.

the father was by far the worst character, and he was a straight white male. will i get a blowjob for my sincere opinion?

I'd be that pissed too if the ants covering the planet first freed my worst enemy then tried to kill me with a superweapon.

>then tried to kill me with a superweapon.
To be fair, they were aiming for Rodan and Ghidorah. Godzilla hadn't even shown up yet when they launched the Oxygen Destroyer.

I WANNA FUCK MILLIE!!!

I think we can all agree the biggest problem with this movie is that somehow Godzilla never interacts with either Rodan or Mothra. Like how the fuck does that even happen?

Who is maddie

>critics complaining that this is a dumb movie with nothing but big monsters fighting
>AWW HELL YEA I'M WATCHING THE FUCK OUTTA THIS SHIT
>it's actually a family drama with some monster poster shots spliced in between while Ken Wasabe waifus Godzilla
Is it too much to ask for a movie with literally NOTHING BUT giant monsters? Skull Island was better.

>NOTHING BUT giant monsters
That is literally impossible and would be boring to watch after the first 20-30 minutes. Like how the fuck would that even work? And I say this as a huge ass Godzilla fan.

This. Might as well have not had either of them in the movie and left it was a remake of "Godzilla vs King Ghidorah" (1991).

Attached: 579DA85B-3BBD-4038-BFA9-5E7531D38321.gif (300x186, 445K)

You fucking retard.
>fights were kino, and literally the only reason for the film to exist you fucking moron
Go watch the old movies.

>And I say this as a huge ass Godzilla fan
You're obviously not if you think 2 hours of nothing but Godzilla and friends wouldn't work and would be boring.

The ones that are the exact same thing and many of them had less monster action than KOTM. So what's your point, exactly?

Have sex.

Well then, Mr. Bigger Fan and Cinema Genius, how would a kaiju-only movie even work? What would be the plot? What would be going on when there's not a fight happening?

I just hated how her character knew EVERYTHING about the SUPER SECRET INVENTION of the SUPER SECRET ORGANIZATION

Well, now that the monsters' exisyence is established there is no need for anything else. Just set up the scenes where they meet each other and have them go full aggro. You don't need family drama in a monster fight movie. If you want to get artsy about it then go for some actual visual storytelling. Valhalla Rising has no dialogue whatsoever yet it works perfectly. All you need is the creatures to exist nad have a reason to fight. Maybe add a few humans to explain some things but the dramatic tension and audience stand in are both huge memes. We know why we are here, no need to sugar coat this and pretend it's something that it clearly isn't
>would be boring to watch after the first 20-30 minutes
Try me.

Godzilla and allies fighting evil monsters whow ant to destroy Earth and them. That's all the plot you need.

You mean the invention she watched her mother work on the entire time she was developing it?

Nope they are not the same. I'll fucking spell it out for you: You watch the old movie's because they have aged a lot. They didn't know any better and created gems. The same cannot be said for today's movie's because they invest a fuckton of money; it's unforgivable when the writing is shit.

That's a 5 minute film.

I would expand on the plot of Godzilla Final Wars, I would also make the paramilitary faction start making mechs that get their asses destroyed so they make mecha godzilla instead, and maybe theres a bunch of other monsters who are aliens, and all the main characters should be scientists who are trying to accomplish something good thats an analogy for a real world problem. Im just saying all this stuff is preferable to a family that is always entangled in monster bullshit out of coincidence. Also magic monsters too like Mothra can have magic themed human characters but idk if anyone would buy that which is the problem.

Attached: 1496647808672.png (500x330, 224K)

Holy shit... What a mess. Shills how do you defend this bullshit?

...She was with her mom the entire time she was working on it and was working along with the super secret organization, you shit wad.

Maybe people would like the human plots in Godzilla movies more if they paid attention to them.

That plot sure sounds like it involves human characters.

Why is this in a fucking Godzilla movie.

you asked, asshole.

Every sentence in your post is wrong. KotM was a tremendous disappointment.

Attached: King Ghidorah.jpg (1118x1600, 698K)

How was the writing bad? It told the story, got the events moving, and the characters did things. What did you want it to be?

You just needlessly added human bullshit to your fictional Final Wars movie. Where anything can fucking happen. And you call yourself a Super Godzilla fan. The absolute state.

I asked how a Godzilla movie without human characters would work.

Ask Japan, they've been doing it for seventy years and nobody's thrown this much of a fartdookie over it.

Im not whoever you were talking to I just saw your post asking what a movie could be about when the monsters arent fighting

>a brat was let in on her moher's work as a scientist working for a top secret organisation on a top secret project
>this is okay
I seriously hope you get paid for this my dude.

No mind control bullshit. It's too soon.

Why is... what... in a Godzilla movie? Human characters? A plot that makes sense if you actually pay attention to it? Super weapons and/or super secret organizations (neither of which are new to Godzilla movies)? I need clarification.

(Pic unrelated)

They say in the movie Mothra and Godzilla species are bros.They reserved Rodan interaction for a sequel.Done.

I like it when everything makes sense, Final Wars coulda been less goofy. Aliens who shapeshift is such a fun concept

Why can Japan do it so easily while Americans couldn't do it to save their lives?

Ghidorah's cackle getting switched out for that incredibly forgettable roar was a disappointment but he was otherwise pretty great.

If you'd been paying attention, I'm fairly certain the Orca was some shady extracurricular activity for Emma and wasn't part of her daily MONARCH shit, so yeah, she was probably working on it around Madison all the time.

>for that incredibly forgettable roar
Fun fact: Heisei Ghisorah's roar is Rodan's roar sped up and with an electronic screech put over it.

I know. The problem is that this was considered a good idea.

And Heisei Ghidorah was a bunch of rats fused together who couldn't fight Godzilla solo without a computer guiding it, what of it?

Next time try paying attention to the movie you're watching instead of jerking off next to the underaged daughter of the couple beside you.

At least Ghidorah's new roar sounded reminiscent of his old cackle. Rodan got shafted and just got a generic, vaguely bird-sounding monster roar.

We're you talking about Heisei KG or KOTM KG? Because he had his signature cackle in the film. He used it many times.

>pay attention
>to the humans in a giant monster flick
lmao

>I don't give a shit about this!
>Why am I so confused and ignorant about something in the movie?!
Were your parents related? BEFORE they were married?

I'm only confused about why they thought it was a good idea to add that bullshit to thsi movie.

There are only a handful of nip Godzilla movies with plots as badly done and unentertaining as KotM, comparing it to GTTHM is embarrassing for KotM.

Attached: Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster.jpg (1456x2067, 589K)

Why is it bullshit? Because you're a faggot who throws shitfits over human characters being in monster movies? Do you scream and flail whenever you watch "Jaws" and the shark isn't on the screen?

I have yet to see any of you crybabies explain how and why KOTM's plot was so bad that isn't "I HATE HUMANS IN MONSTER MOVIES AUGHABAUGHA!!".

Jaws is one of the greatest movies of all time, perfectly paced. KotM is an poorly edited mess shoving seconds of humans in between monsters to try and hide how short the fights are.

So it's exactly like the Toho films.

If you need it to be explained to you then you probably have an extra chromosome or two.

They have no place there. Jaws is about humans surviving shark attacks. KOTM was supposedly about monsters fighting. They probably knew the humans were unimportant considering how much thought went into their characters in comparison to what they tried to do with the monsters. Yet we spend so much time with uninteresting characters and are supposed to care for them. This is what confuses me.

It's bullshit because it's needlessly convoluted, and stupid.

she has to get better at picking scripts. Alot of people do

You're welcome to make your own Godzilla film with nothing but monsters and see how that turns out.

She killed millions...

>The human plot is total crap, Dougherty clearly didn't give a damn
>YOU JUST DON'T WANT HUMANS AT ALL
Nice goalpost you're moving there.

Mind controlling fucking King Ghidorah was too soon. And not by aliens. The climate change was unnecessarily spelled out to the audience. Who doesn't already know humans are destroying the planet?

>you can't judge unless you do it yourself
Just replying with insult after insult had already outed you. No need to go the extra mile to prove something we already now.

What if i want to add human parts?

>humans and Titans coexisted to beat back Ghidorah in ancient times
What the fuck did the humans do back then? Throw sticks at him?

Then put some effort in it and make them actually valuable to the movie instead of just lemmings that go around eating up screentime for no good reason.

I can imagine humans sneaking their way into nests to mess up the eggs.

Best part was when they reveal that the asian bitch had a twin and then just drop it
>b-but in the Showa films
Shut the fuck up. No one Legendary wanted to watch KotMs knows about that old shit

Why did everyone speak in trailer appropriate lines all the time?

>Mind controlling fucking King Ghidorah was too soon.
They didn't, though. The Orca never did anything to Ghidorah beyond a brief "WTF was that?" reaction. Ghidorah tries to kill Emma and Madison both times they use it in front of him.

>digital snap zoom

Attached: 1524242865396.jpg (2193x2617, 406K)

>Evil Mom’s plan is supposed to be revenge for Titans killing her son
>she does this by...wanting to make the Earth inhabitable again?
>decides to team with terrorist to kill her own team that were already moving through red tape and had already unearthed Mothra and knew the locations of every Titan
>somehow this secret organization that knows how to control every monster, using their audio frequencies mashed up, knows their behavioral patterns and how they affect the ecosystem, somehow didn’t read 3 more pages in a Chinese mythology book to discover fucking Ghidorah was an alien
>oxygen destroyer out of nowhere with zero buildup, zero gravitas, and zero payoff
>Dads acting goal was to say as many lines gritting his teeth as possible

How did you know I did that?

good to know the pleb filter works

I like how this ecoterrorist group that’s entire plan hinged on controlling the Orca left the device unattended because fuck it

Reminder that King of the Monsters sold less tickets than any Kaiju film that wasn't Pacific Rim 2: Chink Edition.

WB isn't building an audience for this genre, it is killing it with sheer Chinkery.

Attached: Zilla.jpg (1279x789, 229K)

See, now that's a valid complaint. Not "There are... PEOPLE in this movie!"

I like her. She's a genius like me

Attached: 5876075452.jpg (552x467, 19K)

Pacific Rims for comparison. Maybe, MAYBE, licensing Japanese monster features and turning them over to Mainland China-owned studios was a mistake.

Certainly did nothing for Pokemon.

Attached: Pacific Rim tickets.jpg (1116x161, 37K)

Every human in this movie besides Ken Watanabe was pure trash. WB really can't hire good writers.

Watanabe's mumbling and fortune-cookie philosophy and Hallmark-tier forced pathos scenes didn't do a whole lot for me either.

There's zero investment in his character's role in this movie.

>nigger soldiers were completey uninteresting
Totally wrong opinion. That colonel bitch could make enough chocolate milk for a school district. Couldn't get enough of her.

This. Silly plot was one of the biggest homages to Toho. Shit like the Godzilla shrine under the sea and Ken Watanabe going to revive godzilla was classic Goji stuff. But i wish the side actors weren't so quippy and gay.

> fights are bland. Aka a sin.
> humans are bland. That's unacceptable. It's almost 2020 not the 1900's. C'mon put some effort in the human shit at fucking least.
Why do people defend this movie?

>"So, like... Godzilla and Mothra used to, like... fuck?"
Has this motherfucker never seen a fucking nature documentary? Kids learn about symbiotic relationships between animals before they're fucking 10.

The exact moment I knew this movie would be completely stupid shit; when Ghidorah frees itself from the ruins of the frozen base, and comes to the surface, and looks over everyone, and the Monarch guys, the ones who are the most familiar with Godzilla and the Kaiju, and understand their abilities, open fire on his non-attacking ass with small arms fire.
Its the first of many totally retarded scenes that exist, Goyer-style, for no other reason than to get to the next stupid plot point.

Its not even the dumbest shit in the movie (nor even close) but its the exact point I realized I had wasted my money.

Attached: Affleck Dogma.jpg (415x260, 33K)

>Silly plot was one of the biggest homages to Toho.
I see you're not fucking retarded. Why would you thing this is a good idea?

wtf is this real life?
i mean, i was so enthralled by millie's beauty that i might had actually ignored shit like that

>be a super genius that can figure out how to synthesize animal calls of unknown creatures
>still can’t make breakfast
Fucking women

Emma made the Orca, not Madison.

My personal Top 10 dumbest moments in KoTM:
10. Every Monarch super-base is susceptible to 6 guys with AR-15s, even with advance warning
9. Monarch guys shooting rifles at Ghidorah
8. Godzilla standing knee high in middle of ocean
7. The underwater mega-temple
6. Everytime something breaks, Dad has to rush off to try and fix it, Engineer Guy just stand around quipping.
5. "redeeming" daughter who willingly sided with murderous terrorists
4. Dance's eco-terror guy taking daughters abuse
3. Dad heading to Osprey to look for Daughter who is "somewhere on Earth".
2. "Gonorrhea"
1. King Ghidorah falling for the tape recording for the umpteenth time in the finale

1. It’s like when your pet knows you have a laser pointer in your hand but they’re still gonna chase it anyways

>7. The underwater mega-temple
How is this stupid? Do you think Atlantis is dumb, too?
>5. "redeeming" daughter who willingly sided with murderous terrorists
I get the feeling she was severely lied to and manipulated by Emma and wasn't just "LET'S HELP THE TERRORISTS!"
>1. King Ghidorah falling for the tape recording for the umpteenth time in the finale
Wouldn't you look if someone kept shouting "HEY!" at you?
I agree the rest of the things on your list are pretty fucking dumb. I might move the gonorrhea comment to #1, though.

Great, the titanic alien King of All Monsters is as smart as the dumbest house cat.

For 5 she thought she was kidnapped until they escaped the Ghidorah base, then after her mom gives that batshit supervillain speech she realizes what’s happened.

The tape recording's existence was stupid. The fact that that tiny speaker can catch the attention of a fucking alien kaiju was stupid. Just lighting the orca to oblivion. Why chase it like a retard?

MBB was the only great thing about the flick
Hot teen + monster fights would be a pretty enjoyable movie. It's hidden there, amongst all the filler

Might as well just look for monsterxdfc hentai

this movie is horrendously american, full of cliche and dogshit plot devices

but boy do I loved the mosnter fights, you can have that, you can cut 50% of the people in control rooms scenes, and still would be the same movie.
pretty entertaining tho show, stupid, but entertaining

Building a temple that is underwater, or that (more likely) ends up underwater I have no problem with. Building one to the scale that Godzilla can walk through it is preposterous. And who's gonna build it, given it's most important feature is a deadly radioactive pile?

Daughterfu knew Mom was working with Dance's forgettable terror-guy. Fine, she didn't know it would involve all of Mom's colleagues being murdered in cold blood. But when she DID know, and had a chance to leave with Dad, she stuck it out. Fuck her.

Ghidorah had literally seen them holding the device making the Kaiju-noise. At the end, he has Godzilla, his only genuine rival, at his mercy but fucks off because a Jeep is making the recording sounds? He's dumber than a hamster.
Even a duck won't follow you into your house with a duck call.

>For 5 she thought she was kidnapped
No she didn't, she was fully cognizant of her Mom's scheme, as is revealed midway through the movie.

Honestly, the biggest problems with the whole Orca/Alpha Titan plot:
>Why does Ghidorah get a "control all Titans" call but Godzilla doesn't?
>Why isn't Mothra controlled by Ghidorah's call?
>Why does Mark not know the mysterious vocal sound Emma used to finalize the Orca and then suddenly says "OH YEAH IT'S HUMANS" near the end?

Nobody's going to talk about how King Ghidorah went through so much trouble destroying a fucking jeep?

She will get more roles in the future, right?

Attached: 1564703429686.jpg (960x778, 145K)

I guess he does at the end or at least they all bow down to him they'll explain it away with him being a alien
>Why isn't Mothra controlled by Ghidorah's call?
she's the queen that's been with Godzilla for centuries I guess even though she was a larva

Right, until the dad has them by gunpoint and she sides with the mom. Then the mom hits the Ghidorah switch and everyone has to leave before they all die.
From then she’s not really in any position to leave until everyone is gives up using the orca after Ghidorah is revealed to be an alpha or some shit

Riddle me this Yea Forums
is there any godzilla movie were the human factor is actually compelling and vital to the whole giant mosnter destroying everything thing?

and I mean a GOOD example, is there any move were you genuinely care and root for the human characters.

Attached: 1563989566642.jpg (499x430, 23K)

why americans feel the need to shoehorn the same bullshit in every movie? it is haram making hollywood movie without following the same tired formula?

So that’s like Ghidorah’s power right? That he has a negative Godzilla King vibe that disrupts the natural Titan order? So how did Godzilla beat him in ancient times? It took a double dose of radiation, a mothra power up, and human shenanigans to give him a lucky shot against Ghidorah

artsy, solo gravure porn when?

Why talk about that when Ghidorah is shown to be unable to harm a teenage girl in a stadium minutes before?

what are they going to come up with to make godzilla fight Kong?
there would be a reason behind kong being the bad guy?
I mean what's behind Kong motivation as a titan anyway?
does he have any parenthood as the ancestors of all humans?
is he some kind of protector or some shit?

Its a fucking meme at this point. Nowadays people think having shittly human characters is a must for Godzilla movie's. People confuse the fact that the human elements are bad in OLD Godzilla movie's because they were a product of their time. To answer your question: There isn't. Unless you can bare the cheesiness of old movies.

Unironically Shin Godzilla

Now that is unforgivable. Well, shills?

- Gojira / Godzilla, King of the Monsters!
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (Godzilla vs. the Thing)
- Ghidrah the Three-Headed Monster
- Monster Zero
- Godzilla versus the Sea Monster
- Son of Godzilla
- Terror of Mechagodzilla
- Godzilla 1985
- Godzilla vs. Biollante
- Godzilla 2000
- Shin Godzilla

B-but I always wanted to see an american Godzilla movie with monsters fighting, m-muh dream, Rodan was there! It doesn't matter that the movie was dogshit in almost every aspect, there were a few minutes of monsters fighting!

My favorite is where he's pecking at the Osprey like he can't figure out how to crack it open.

Darn good list but Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla and GMK should be added.

Rodan is pretty cool against humans, where he wrecks shit by flying over it.
But he's retarded looking against other Kaiju, where his single attack is bumping up against them like a big kite.
Mothra kicks his ass simply because she has LIMBS.

I'm more interested in how Kong is going to be able to stand a chance against Godzilla. "Kong's faster and smarter!" Fuck that, Godzilla has supercharged nuke-your-fucking-face-off powers that incinerated an alien Alpha Titan with super regeneration powers AND has a gang of other Titans at his command.

Not to mention that his whole thing is "He's the Flying Kaiju!", and yet he's the 4th flying Kaiju just in this particular "extended universe".

>Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
1974 or 1993? Because, yeah, '74 is a good one.
>GMK
I dunno, I like where they were trying to go with the characters, but I feel like overall the human cast in GMK suffers from the same "meh" blandness of the Heisei casts.

He's going to learn the power of "The Glow" or the Kaiju equivalent.
>Rythm of the Night intensifies.

Attached: Last Dragon.jpg (640x333, 30K)

The thing about Rodan is that he's actually just as powerful as Godzilla is. The problem is that most movies past Ghidrah the Three-Headed Monster tend to forget this and just go with "He's the flying kaiju!" Especially after Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, which reduced him from "flying powerhouse tank" to "the small bird that flies around and annoys Godzilla for five minutes before getting blown the fuck out for over half the movie." Rodan has never fully recovered from that shit.

I agree
the thing about Shin, is that the people doing the hard work were nameless heroes, the movie presented the government, and the emergency apparatus as thinking, relentless and strong human factor. they actually treat the audience with intelligence. (except when they say "oh lets fold this paper" this is the secret key")

what I really liked about the characters was the fact that they tried their very fucking best to overcome the living nightmare, they executed a last chance plan with tenacity and passion, nothing to be overrun by senseless sentimentalization. I really felt when prime minister convinced france to stop them to level the city

>The thing about Rodan is that he's actually just as powerful as Godzilla is.
In what possible way? Arguably he's as good at destroying paper-mache buildings, but what weapons does he have beside "face-first tackle"?

yeah that origami scene came out of nowhere and it was like the 3rd genius revelation that character had but by that point there was like 20 minutes left in the movie so you just went along with it

In Ghidrah the Three-Headed Monster he completely ignored Godzilla's atomic ray and neither one were gaining an advantage in their fight. It was clearly a match between two equal combatants.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: GODZILLA-actors.png (656x622, 639K)

Didn’t the OG Rodan movie say that when he flew it left fire/radiation in its path? That and going super sonic has like an AOE effect
Idk, Godzilla one time got beat by baby moths that spit on his face. Let Rodan have a chance kek

The director of Kotm is a jew.

Every single human character was fucking horrible and completely ruined the movie.

Does anyone else think this would be a cool place to hang out at?

2000's human cast will always be my overall favorite because of the GPN and Ichinose alone

Attached: GODZILLA VS. BIOLLANTE (1989) Japanese version (HD).jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Why did they have to kill Mothra?

To be fair, that happens in every Mothra movie. It's kind of her thing.

Of course she will, she's far and away the biggest child actor right now.

to save billions

i really hope she stays away from drugs and partying. shes cute and seems like a really sweet kid and itd break my heart to see her get chewed up and spat out by the hollywood machine
i dont want to see her end up like lindsay lohan, she deserves better

The movie was a big disappointment and she was easily the worst part of it

>she was easily the worst part of it
That is objectively and provably untrue.

Attached: 65t2kbtepjj31.png (1080x1607, 1.74M)

i don't use myspace, can somebody explain to me what any of this nonsense is supposed to mean?

>That is objectively and provably untrue.
That is objectively and provably untrue.

>>Evil Mom’s plan is supposed to be revenge for Titans killing her son
No... she made zero plans to harm the Titans at all.
>>somehow this secret organization that knows how to control every monster
The organization doesn't know how to control them, Vera made the first successful experiment of the tech with Mothra.

She's cute

I finally saw this the other day and don't really get it. The humans were considerably less lame in this one than in the average Godzilla movie.

The dumbfuck nerdy MONARCH guy (the one who calls Ghidorah "Gonorrhea" because HAHAHA IT'S A SILLY NAME GET IT?) is FAR worse than literally anything else in the movie.

Her scenes made the film unwatchable. How come is she not related to anyone in the industry? She’s worse than any nepotism act in Hollywood.

i actually liked her better than the giant monsters to be honest

Who the fuck goes to a "monster beating up other monsters" movie to watch humans cry and piss?

>I've never seen a monster movie or other movie with special effects sequences or even just movies in general and do not know how they work.

Of course, you’re like to fuck kids, that’s why.

or maybe i like actual actors more than cgi monsters fighting eachother in a cgi environment with cgi explosions in the background you absolute pleb

There's a disturbing lack of Millie in this thread

Attached: Millie-Bobby-Brown-01.jpg (770x927, 204K)

I thought she was good and not annoying, but her plot armour was horrendous.