I like Dave Chappelle. He's one of the greatest comedians of all time. But seriously though, fuck his new special...

I like Dave Chappelle. He's one of the greatest comedians of all time. But seriously though, fuck his new special. And no, I don't think he should be "cancelled." I think he should stop attacking disenfranchised people that are in less fortunate circumstances than himself just because he thinks they're different. He knows better. But hey, controversy sells, so fuck me, right? People like me, the "triggered SJW baby safezone snowflakes" blah blahs or whatever they're calling "people who try not to act like dicks," we're the butt of the joke, right? So laugh at me all you want.

But forget words for a second and let's talk numbers.

When it comes to discrimination, transgendered people have it the absolute worst, especially black transgender people (numbers provided by UCLA and the Williams Institute):

Family chose not to speak/spend time with them: 57%

Harassed or bullied at school (any level): 50-54%

Experienced discrimination or harassment at work: 50-59%

Doctor or health care provider refused to treat them: 60%

Suffered physical or sexual violence: — At work: 64-65% — At school (any level): 63-78%

Disrespected or harassed by law enforcement officers: 57-61%

Suffered physical or sexual violence: By law enforcement officers: 60-70%

Experienced homelessness: 69%

Suicide attempts among trans men (46%) and trans women (42%) were slightly higher than the full sample (41%)

These numbers are not an accident. They are a direct result of our culture of intolerance towards the trans community.

I have seen, first hand, how this prejudice leads to trans children killing themselves. A trans girl in my high school killed herself a week before her 17th birthday, and you're lying if you don't think jokes about her being trans aren't what pushed her over the edge. This shit isn't funny. It isn't a joke. It isn't a game.

Trans lives matter.

Attached: dave-chappelle-doesnt-need-to-punch-down-2-394-1567112980-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/cvky6d/us_dave_chapelle_sticks_stones_2019_dave/ey7ei3h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thog dont care

Which subreddit is this copy-pasted from?

Compare them to other instances of mental illness though and the numbers would probably be comparable.

Also, you should compare the population size of all trans people compared to other mental illnesses.

It's either you can make from of everybody or you can't make fun of anybody.

2/10 bait

It's almost like he's a shock comic who built his entire career around being offensive.

>Family chose not to speak/spend time with them: 57%
>Harassed or bullied at school (any level): 50-54%
>Experienced discrimination or harassment at work: 50-59%
>Doctor or health care provider refused to treat them: 60%
>Suffered physical or sexual violence: — At work: 64-65% — At school (any level): 63-78%
>Disrespected or harassed by law enforcement officers: 57-61%
>
>Suffered physical or sexual violence: By law enforcement officers: 60-70%
>Experienced homelessness: 69%
>Suicide attempts among trans men (46%) and trans women (42%) were slightly higher than the full sample (41%)
so what you're telling me is that the majority of people are actually really based

*ahem*

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

Nobody is immune from being made fun of in comedy, but whenever a comedian punches down its always a bad look.

Ask google

>Trans lives matter.

LMAO!!!!! Great joke my man

Attached: 1567449538750.png (600x1078, 485K)

TL:DR Edgy comedian makes edgy jokes

the best thing about trannys is them destroying womens sports.

>Trans lives matter.
imagine believing this lmao

He literally says in the special he only makes jokes about the trans because they hate his guts and say all sort of shit to him. He's taking it more like a sarcastic rapport than actual intolerance

gr8 b8 m8

The fact that this copy pasta is going to get serious replies actually sickens me. How do faggots like
not see this is low level bait is beyond me. 2016 election tourists are the worst.

based thog

i think he should start talking about funny stuff again like babies selling him drugs and whatever else i forget he used to talk about

>Suicide attempts among trans men (46%) and trans women (42%)

If only these numbers were 100%...imagine how nice and free the world would be...

Dave's just trying to help. If we get that 40% to 100% then there won't be any trannies left to suffer and we can all move on from this stupidity

Attached: Slam Dunk Feminist.jpg (552x530, 73K)

hes in good company

Attached: sad.png (801x476, 98K)

It's not "punching down" when these massive mobs with tons of influence have more power than him. It's an utter lie. Nobody claims Scientology is persecuted.

>more power than him

hahaha stfu fgt

The sad thing is that people on Twitter actually vomit these fucking catchphrases at you and think it's enlightening.

It's their choice and they can go fucking live with it. Society in general will never accept these freaks, no matter how hard mainstream media tries.

have you considered dilating

Transgenderism is literally a secondary form of depression and it is 100% proven that neither "societal acceptance" in the form of using different pronouns, nor being shielded from being joked about or bullied, nor going through surgery and dressing as the opposite gender, have any effect on the suicidality rate.

Which means that objectively, allowing those fantasies to be indulged is akin to telling a schizophrenic person that the voices they hear are real and they should be treated seriously.

Transgenderism is a fad.

dilate

>stop attacking disenfranchised people
insert edgy comment here

>16 yr old long distance runner 360th in his age group
>becomes a tranny
>number one
based and trannypilled

i liked his last two specials but this one was just dull and not even funny, he preaches way too much nowadays, just makes jokes ffs

>implying a black Muslim is “punching down” to a white transman who has privilege over him
Ummm... you really need to get educated, sweetie, because this is not okay to say

I recognize this pasta

reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/cvky6d/us_dave_chapelle_sticks_stones_2019_dave/ey7ei3h