Peaky Blinders

>NOOO MUH SON

Stop giving CIA roles, he can't act

Attached: 1564511046823.webm (720x388, 2.48M)

I was going to say that's not CIA but then I watched the webm

/r/ing webm of Aberama Gold tarring that fucking Scotsman last episode like a boss

agreed
but tom hardy is worse

uh, that's abacadabra gold

At least Tom Hardy has charisma, CIA is just dull

was anya in last nights episode?

Yes, with her awful accent

>stood before you

>point to someone behind him

Attached: Anya Taylor-Joy Peaky Blinders S05E01 1.webm (1920x960, 3M)

MY DAD'S WHITE AND HE'S IN HEAVEN

*knocks over black chess piece*

Did you get it guys??? Karl's a racist haha did you see how subtle we were?

Mosley did nothing wrong fuck this show

CUTE

Mosley got absolutely BTFO by the people of London and cried about his failed ideology kek

>Stop giving CIA roles, he can't act

He often elevates even mediocre films.

>Mosley did nothing wrong
Timing was bad, and methods needed polishing. You don't get real far in the UK being a seditionist, it didn't even save Cromwell's legacy.

still no more good stuff since this? what a tease

The whole speech is terrible

No matter what role CIA does he comes off as a smug cunt with an extremely punchable face.

And that's why i love him.

Last night's episode:
>Le evil fascism is on the rise (just like today's world!)
>Le racism is worse than all the fucking murder in the show
>Le women are strong leaders and apparently 1920's companies were concerned with diversity

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

I also like how the Jews had to shoehorn themselves into there aswell.

That’s a big hat

>remember viewers, even the tough guy gangsters in the Peaky Blinders think racism and sexism is NOT ok!
>now watch this gyppo pour boiling tar on a living man

What is up with the Scottish in this season? I mean, hating on gypsys is one thing, but lumping Catholics in with them? Did they drink that deep of the Presbyterian well to be so vehemently anti-Catholic in the 1930s?

bane?

They literally refer to themselves as evil and devils throughout the show, stop getting offended Stormblr

fore you

It's all so obvious when you're redpilled on all this shit. They are so blatant with their propaganda. The scenes where they force the whole "woman are equal in every way shit" seem so forced and unnatural.

billy boys are based on the hardcore protestant glasgow razor gang
they used to trot about on the sabbath looking for catholics to slap about
gyppos are big time catholic

Yes, but the show is clearly implying that they are somehow morally superior to everyone else.

i think youre reading too much into it m8
back in those days women ran everything, men backstabbed and fucked up everything, and most women were in fact like polly, walking around everywhere in suits and sunglasses like an anime character. also they were all magic like polly.
its pretty spot on in terms of historical accuracy

Hardly offended. It's a critique of the show. It ruins the immersion when it seems like the writers are trying to shovel their world views and opinions down your throat.

No it doesn't, you just decided that so you can get offended on behalf of fascists.

>the writers
its the fucking bbc son
id imagine there would be a lot less time devoted to patting women of the 20s on the back if it werent for the beeb being the disgusting agenda machine that it is

Except the Shelbys are worse fucking scumbags than the so called villains of the show
>Funding withdrawn stop beating children
>Fascism bad Mosley is the devil xD instead I'll support literal communists
>Forget about the hundreds of corpses we made to get to where we are, goy

Shit is annoying as fuck
Hopefully Tommy gets a bullet
Based Mosley gets the slammer for speaking out against the vehement Jewish calls for war and moves to Ireland

Art has been doing this since day 1, when your mum told you the story of 3 little pigs as a child in bed did you shout "WOW IT'S REALLY TAKING ME OUT THE STORY THAT THE WRITER CLEARLY WANTS ME TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF WORK ETHIC AND DEDICATION".

TV or cinema without a message is pointless

Booze?

are you out of your god damn mind?

Tommy literally called Mosley the devil and said he is worse than ANY other man they have ever dealt with before. What crimes has he commited exactly?

He's worse than the pedo pimps he literally killed an episode ago, he's worse than the Italian mafia, he's worse than Campbell, etc.

No, just laughing at the hypocrisy of Stormcucks who cry "WAAH MUH AGENDA, KEEP IT OUT", when they'd be wanking themselves silly if a TV show portrayed fascism in a positive light

tst

Those are universal themes, that are accepted by pretty much all normal people (except liberals nowadays seem to hate work ethic). Forcing you OPINIONS on current political issues is not the same thing.

I admit I'm ignorant as fuck about the state of things in Scotland during this era, so this is fascinating.

the only people laughing here are laughing at you and your asinine comparisons

Tommy has no reason to dislike Mosley. It is the numale writer Steven McKnight who doesn't like Mosley. Thus, Tommy automatically doesn't like Mosley.

He is a fascist, trying to build fascism in the UK and openly supports the likes of Mussolini, yeah he's a lot more dangerous in the bigger picture than some pedo priest or small time gangster

Strawman, and a tu quoque fallacy.

>not realizing that CIA is the greatest actor of our generation
he makes everything he is in entertaining.
honorable mention to karl urban, too.

>Those are universal themes, that are accepted by pretty much all normal people

So is the fact that fascism is bad, and men and women should be treated equally. These are accepted by normal people across the west

>instead I'll support literal communists
Isn't Tommy selling the Commies out too? I thought his whole deal was letting Ada get in good with them so he could feed their names and secrets to the govies.

Yes, he's playing both sides, but most of these retards don't even watch or follow the show

>Bane talking to CIA about how big his guy is...
They have to know, right?

from the minute mosley introduced himself he has been intimidating and attempting to back tommy into a corner
he has high up connections and could be a big problem for the family
aside from that hitler attended his wedding. they cant exactly write him as a misunderstood political genius. i dont really see what your issue is with him
focus more on the fucking 'blacks and women are the best' bullshit taking up runtime

the show is set in the 20s
it shouldnt have 2019's political beliefs

This isn't about treating women equally. It's about forcing women into positions they are not qualified for.

And no fascism is not universally recognised as bad, it's a political ideology and therefore has its supporters and it's adversaries.

>And no fascism is not universally recognised as bad, it's a political ideology and therefore has its supporters and it's adversaries.

You kind of blow yourself up when you reveal your power level this easy.

Fascism is a completely failed ideology in the West, Hitler blew his own brains out, and now the last sad fucks who believe his ideology are stuck to the fringes of society complaining online about discrimination.

Kek

in 2019

i forget, is the show set in 2019?

I don't support fascism, I was making a point. If it's such a failed ideology, why are all of (((them))) crying so hard about it on the media?

Where's my sexy Aimee Ffion Edwards gone?

Attached: aimeeeee.jpg (598x465, 58K)

>Try to portray fascism as "just another political ideology" with good and bad
>Complain about Jews in the media in the same post

Nah, your goal is clear

both of your goals are clear you whiny pricks now shut up

You can hate Jews without being a fascist. Fascism is heavily authoritarian, I am far more libertarian.

You need to go back

Someone get these hotheads out of here

Nope, if you want an echo chamber maybe r/The_Donald is more your kind of place :^)

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

So? Fascism didn't have the connotations it does nowadays, it was something completely new to the period.

cringe

Orange man sub won't let you say anything negative about god's chosen.

They even censor certain terms like, Lavon affair, Palestine exodus or USS liberty disaster.

The scene where CIA guts that Italian is pretty kino.

This season is going better than I thought, but some anons don't get that they are not pandering to blacks: they are just setting the political and social position of the Peaky Blinders while the facist moviment rises. Its to create contrast

i think most people understand that. its just the way that theyve decided to slap the audience with a brick every episode to get the point across

Social position my ass. If they cared about the social position at the time of the show, they wouldn't push all that "strong woman leader" crap.