Worst comedian alive coming through

Worst comedian alive coming through

Attached: whaoimfat.jpg (924x943, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4CC5N1_bZsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a horrible comedian and doesn't deserve the success that he's had but he seems like a nice dude and a cool dad.

HAHA DUDE I'M A FAT PIECE OF SHIT HAHA LOOK NO SHIRT!!! I'M FUCKING CRAZY HAHA

A friend kept trying to tell me he was funny, I just can't see the appeal.

The first thing I ever watched that had him in it was the 2016 election thing with Burr and Rogan. I didn't hear him tell any jokes and all of a sudden he took his shirt off and it made me feel like he was being an awkward idiot because I didn't get that that was his gimmick. Left a pretty bad impression and I've never checked his stuff out because I feel like it probably doesn't go beyond that. Is his stand-up any good?

I can't believe how popular this guy is. His act feels dated by a little over a decade. There's a bit he does about him drinking with Russian thieves on a train and it's not funny at all.

Tough choice between him, Rogan, schaub, or any other of rogan's friends

No but his horrible cooking show is entertaining.

Are there any good youngish comedians? A bunch of people said Mulaney but he sucks.

i assume there are a million nobodies i've never heard of that are way worse than him, but yeah i have no idea how he got so popular. i guess it's solely based on being friends with more popular comedians.

hell even joe rogan and ari aren't that funny, segura is by far the best comedian of those four.

This is the correct answer. Not one of Rogan's friends are funny.

mullen is good on cumtown, no idea if his actual standup is any good, probably not

Theo Von can be pretty funny

There's a little bit of irony in Joe Rogan loving him while hating Dane Cook, because they're pretty similar.

Dane Cook is a billion times funnier than Joe Rogan

*ahem*

Attached: doug-benson.jpg (618x412, 66K)

dude weed LMAO

Nannette exists and every other answer is objectively wrong.

They're not in Rogan's inner circle, but Bill Burr and Theo Von are both his friends

Same pretty decent podcaster but wouldn’t drive more than 15 mins for free tickets to his show

Attached: 50B39D04-2C96-4B42-86F5-507A8B728FF1.jpg (630x957, 382K)

Is Theo Von Rogan's friend though? Every appearance on JRE is just Rogan defusing any possible bit

nobody in the rogan podcasting circuit clan is funny

Yeah he’s part of the inner circle

i enjoy tom papa's bits on "a prairie home companion"

I heard y'all were talking shit and say my russian story is fake like i wouldn't find out.

Attached: file.png (232x217, 84K)

am i out of touch with the local scene or US has a ridiculous amount of stand up "comedians"?

Notice that both of them make a point of staying at the periphery of Rogan and his harem. It's basicaly confirmed that Rogan is a comedy void.

its just decent observational stuff

>It's basicaly confirmed that Rogan is a comedy void.
Oh, no doubt

Every single episode featuring Burr and ESPECIALLY Theo proves that

theres definately a bubble thats gonna crash hard
same thing happened in the 80s

only this one will probably worse because people organically got tired of 80s comedy, this one all the funny people are being run out of the business by the you cant says thats

His standup is not good at all

I'm not so sure, im a teacher and basicaly every single lil' zoomey in my classes listens to podcasts. I'd say podcasts themselves are going to hold the carreer of all these "comedians"

Mulaney is boring. Everyone is too nice. Theres no one like the cellar/O&A crew (Norton, Vos, Louie, Patrice, Keith, Colin, Nick, Burr)

TURN IT OFF BERT

the US has a bunch of unemployed losers who call themselves comedians

that would be modern day Dave Chappelle ackshually

Check out Shane Gillis and Tim DIllon, both of those guys are fun. Someone also said Mullen, good choice. If you give a shit about Portland comedy, the guys on the Did We Solve It podcast are pretty good

Attached: nioh.jpg (474x266, 30K)

nah, the model has changed

it used to be:

>grind in open mics
>do some obscure comedy festivals
>open for a mid level comedian
>get a writing gig on a shitty tv show
>open for a big guy
>either get your own tv show which probably tanks or become a headliner

now it's just

>have a smart phone
>record your stray thoughts and call it a podcast
>shill your patreon

and that's it. there's 0 barrier to entry beyond the fact that the field is very full. there's no crash unless everybody just suddenly stops listening to the podcasts they already listen to

well about 90% of comedy clubs shutdown nearly overnight by the late 80s

more popped up in the last 10-15 years
i dont see most of them lasting that much longer

That's pretty much every field now. Tech and overpopulation is fucking everyone.

he's still funnier than Sam Hyde so thumbs up from me

Who the fuck isn't?

sam hyde's college lecture vids and MOMS are fucking kino, he has talent when he's not too busy being a political nutjob

And he would have made an excellent Deadpool.
Yeah because Theo Von is actually funny.

>he has talent when he's not too busy being a political nutjob
You have to lurk for at least 5 years before you post here reddit

youtu.be/4CC5N1_bZsQ

Not while this guy's still performing.

Attached: brenda.jpg (2905x2880, 2.74M)

That whole network of comedians is unfunny. Segura probably classifies as the funniest and he's still like a C level guy.

agree

This. Still like King and the Sting though.

do you mean john mulaney?
he's not really youngish, but he's pretty funny.
if you meant nick mullen, i don't really listen to his standup but he has his moments on his podcast. when it's just him he's great but the other two's acts are basically regurgitated twitter observations/jokes.

mulaney can be pretty funny.

eddie murphy is the only funny young comedian ive ever seen
young dudes just arent that funny yet
and these days comediams are expected to make profound political statements and shit and most people dont want to hear a kid explain the world to them

>Segura
Based Theo could've cucked him when PaSHITsky tried to jump on his cock

I thought it was just me. His whole I AM THE MACHINE story with the Russian Mafia just sucked.

What's really sad is it's his only actual bit.

I liked completely normal. His 48 Hours bit is pretty funny.

can someone green text me the russian story? dont wanna see his fucking videos
in return have some qt feet

Attached: rebecca-1566705148064.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

bro-comic idiot what only pauses shouting to shove more fried dough and rum into his bloated pig corpse, fuck him

Attached: 1412538003052.jpg (210x251, 7K)

from memory

>i went to russia in college for russian language class in the 90s, Russia was ran by the mafia in the 90s. They paid mobsters to protect us on the trip, the first night i went to their hotel room to party with mobsters cuz im a dumbass and this is probably a fake story. Only thing i knew how to say in Russian was I AM THE MACHINE!!! The mobsters got a kick out of it and we were drinking buddies. Then later we robbed the train we were on and my classmates. Then if anybody complains you say "Fuck that bitch, this is Russia"

>studies Russian in college
>learns nothing but gets offered good grades by the teacher if he stays so her group is big enough to not be shut down
>last year or whatever they go on a trip to russia
>they have to pay for protection by the mafia since they own the place and the cops
>has russian gangsters with them the entire trip
>he befriends these gangsters by going up to them and saying the only thing he knows in russian "I am the machine"
>they laugh and gives him a shit ton of booze
>the russian mob guys like him when he's drunk so they keep him around and feed him a shitload of vodka every day
>eventually they pull him along and decide to rob the train that they're taking across the country
>they rob his class and the rest of the train, including the bar
>when they arrive the ruskie cops are waiting to arrest him
>the russian thugs tell both the cops and his teachers "fuck you, this is russia"
>gets introduced to another mob that runs the city they arrived in
>gets away with it and the gangsters introduces him as the machine to the other mob and tells them he's fun when he's shitfaced
>keeps drinking and pretty much becomes a mafia mascot during the trip all while just screaming about being 'the machine'
That's pretty much it, or at least all I can remember

It's a good story if it's true, but the dude simply isn't that funny and he's annoying as shit to listen too. His voice is horrible and he's a fat disgusting slob
Not quite as disgusting as Joey Diaz, but at least that fat spic can keep his shirt on

That's not jeff dunham

seems amusing I wonder why they havent turned it into a netflix original movie with some fat jew kid playing him

>eventually they pull him along and decide to rob the train that they're taking across the country

It was from Moscow ti St.Petes I think. More like a trip from LA to San Fransisco, hardly across the country

maybe because it would be over in 10 minutes

he has a skill at least

fun fact, Van Wilder movie is actually based on his college life.
Back in the day there was an article about the most partying dude in the most partying school of the country that was centered around Bert.
Some studio got the rights to do a comedy based on that, one guy wrote the script but the movie was never made, so the writer just repurposed the script and sold it as Van Wilder

He isn't funny, but he podcast got me into Mark Normand and Joe List. He has god tier taste and seems like a fun guy. He's miles ahead of Schaub and Rogan.

The East Coast has way better comedians.

t. West Coast Cuck

Attached: mark.png (878x826, 821K)

(You)

really? also maggie from twd showed her tits in VW or VW2

not talking about this kind of content, i'm talking about his rant videos where it's just him getting pissed off

segura >>> ari >= joe >>> literal dogshit >>> bret

That's not Amy Schumer.

sounds like a funny enough story, but i'm physically cringing as i imagine him telling it in his loud yelling voice

Oh damn, forgot about Normand. He fucking rules. Him, Tim Dillon and Joe Pena are the best under 40 in the game.

Bo Burnham was pretty fun

Moscow to St Petersburg is a fucking 8 hour drive you dumb cunt
Do you realize how massive Russia actually is?

Eighth Grade was pure kino.

Not sure how young he is nowadays, but I kinda liked Jezelnik's routine

4 hours by high speed rail, bitch

San Francisco to LA is a fucking 6 hour drive you dumb cunt

6 is a smaller number than 8, you dumb cunt

I wanted to hate Bo but he's pretty great

everyone knows that being funny is directly correlated with being miserable. of course west coasties aren't funny with all of their sunshine and beaches and slutty women who will fuck anyone. living on the east coast is suffering but it makes you more well rounded and more interesting assuming you don't kill yourself

I can't believe how popular this guy is.

media conglomerates make whoever theyre instructed to to be "popular"

basically throw the guy around and give him exposure and make stand up specials with him.

he is genuinely repulsive and objectively not funny but his self degrading sloppy fat bafoonish idiot persona is something they wanted forced down the public's throats.

most people who are normal would dismiss this fat retard and not watch his material but as long as some people who are stupid and easily impressionable will convince themselves that hes great and find his masochistic fat retard act to be enduring and begin to develop such self-disarming behavior he promotes

i believe senator Chuck Schumer made a comment praising this fat retard which i would assume that the democratic parties media assets were promoting and shilling him because hes a model example of what they want caucasion men to be. stupid fat push over self hating idiots who are incapable of seriousness or sincerity.

to sum it up really hes (or was) forcefully shilled by the media company he works for. this toxic influence is poison on us.

Bo's shitty personality is a stage affectation anyway. He's probably one of the smartest comedians to put an act together and he's a pretty solid filmmaker to. I look forward to whatever he decides to do next.
I hope he doesn't pull a Robin Williams :(

>Norton
Turned into a scared worm

>vos
Has been shit for awhile and phones it in now

>Louie
Turned into an SJW darling, then #metoo comedy jail. Should just come back but tip toeing to see if he can placate SJWs.

>Patrice
Dead

>Keith
Gave up, Lazy comic

>Colin
As charming as he is, he’s not relevant and plays it safe now. Criticizes woke shit but won’t go in.

>Nick
Old conservative, politics turned him into a irrelevant old man

>Burr
Got BLACKED, boring podcast full of babies first MRA pills

The O&A/tough crowd/cellar crowd was great in its day but it’s over and they know it. Most gave up and are just trying to make a living. Stand-up will go back into a recession period. Stand-up always has ebbs and flows.

make whoopee

>Joey Diaz
funny guy, saw in the longest yard and I was convinced I had seen him a dozen times before.

He's in Raimi's Spider-Aryan as well

I never understood the appeal of Moms. I laughed at parts, but overall the sketch came off as mean spirited to me.

>Should just come back but tip toeing to see if he can placate SJWs.

i've heard that the few impromptu shows he's done recently actually go pretty hard against SJWs/pc stuff

it borders on cringe comedy, that's not everybody's cup of tea

all of their shit is mean-spirited, that's why it appeals to ugly tryhard teens.

Of course they do. But the fact he won’t just book shows and just tour hard and is doing random gigs or pop ups is to not rattle the SJWs.

He’s big enough to just plow through them but he won’t do it. SJWs have never been that numerous.

>DUDE I YELL REALLY LOUD HOW FUNNY
>DUDE I TOOK MY SHIRT OF LMAO
death from liver failure when?

Who else /CumTown/?

This is /O&A/ country, zoomer.

Attached: 5ab3e23e2ad32.image.jpg (385x328, 31K)

Is Opie based or cringe?

this

she's the face of shitty preachy garbage

Rogan, segura, crystler, theo von, bobby lee. They are all pretty funny but something ia up with all these guys, like something sinister resides beneath idk, does anypne else feel this way

Attached: 69543701_2153922334719840_7586279165322592256_n.jpg (500x385, 24K)

Stellar cringe

The Luis Gomez/Kurt Metzger/Tim Dillon/Nick Mullen/Dan Soder/Normand/Joe List/Ari Shaffir/Big Jay/Mike Che/Joe DeRosa/etc types all seem to be the spiritual successors of those tough crowd o and a guys. Like if those shows still existed I feel they’d all be regulars on there now

You should definitely take your meds.

His cooking show is fucking garbage. It's just him laughing and wheezing at how bad of a cook he is while half-assedly interviewing either try hards desperate for approval or people who really don't want to be there. And it's like a fucking hour long.

>mullen is good on cumtown

fuck off nigger

>more like pic related

Attached: 765764.jpg (650x360, 152K)

Tosh is still pretty based what’s his deal though he never appears anywhere else never seen him interviewed or appear any podcasts or nothing seems kinda rare for a comedian does he just like to keep to himself or something would’ve thought he would’ve been good on O&A in the old days

Extremely cringe. Even his fake fans won't listen to him.

He can be pretty comfy when hanging out with big jay oakerson etc, but his main problem is he gets too drunk+high and giggly, it gets annoying. I have no idea what his standup is like, standup sucks in general except for a very small amount of people (Carlin, Chapelle, Colin Quinn come to mind).

Tosh is based

No idea how he makes any money at all

Attached: MV5BMjQ5NDYzMTM5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM0NDkwNg@@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 1.04M)

Tosh is like 45 wtf why does he look so young

Idk some people just get lucky and pull it off

Fuck this guy. I have never seen his stand-up but he's fucking unbearable in everything else he's in so I'm guessing it's shit

Rogan and his friends are terrible comedians, and you can tell by the way they talk about their work, how they have to put in the hours and write and rewrite things all the time and the whole thing just sounds to me like when I was at university and the dumb kids tried to force their way through the math to get that degree they wouldn't be any good at anyways.

They are so labored and so artificial.

Tom Segura.

*smiles and nods*

Attached: fc5d001c89001de2fce03f2dae9032d5_750x600.jpg (570x570, 85K)

Louis is still great, and Burr used to be good.

Used to be the best podcast until Kurt left

Attached: 77E511EB-247D-4EEC-A8B4-23E6905EAC32.jpg (1400x1400, 623K)

that's not how you spell Jimmy Fallon

Hey Fallon’s not all bad it’s cuz of him we got the best president of all time elected! Never forget the hair tussle!

Attached: 7A467B42-B9EF-46E8-B8B2-01EB26E68004.jpg (1000x563, 203K)

It had Sharrod who is a loud obnoxious insecure nigger, and I don't throw that word around lightly, no sir.

Step 1: become friends with Adam Sandler

That's not how you spell Amy Schumer