HALLOWEEN KILLS Adds Anthony Michael Hall & Kyle Richards

>Anthony Michael Hall and Kyle Richards have joined the cast of David Gordon Green's HALLOWEEN KILLS. Richards is reprising her role as Lindsey Wallace, the girl that was being babysat by Laurie Strode's friend Annie Brackett in the original 1978 movie, while Hall is playing Tommy Doyle, the boy that Laurie himself was babysitting. Paul Rudd, who played Tommy in the 1998 sequel HALLOWEEN H20, was originally in talks for the role but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts.

>HALLOWEEN KILLS sees the return of Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie, Judy Greer as her daughter Karen Nelson, Andi Matichak as Karen's daughter and Laurie's granddaughter Allyson Nelson, and Dylan Arnold as Allyson's boyfriend Cameron Elam, as well as Nick Castle and James Jude Courtney sharing the role of Michael Myers AKA "The Shape", and is set for release on October 16, 2020.

thegww.com/david-gordon-greens-halloween-kills-will-see-the-return-of-kyle-richards-as-lindsey-wallace/

Attached: Halloween Kills.png (530x625, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSgOb1FvPAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didnt Micheal die at the end of the last movie?

Nice why did Anthony Michael Halls career turn to shit once he reached adult good? He’s still based as fuck whenever I see him making cameos in stuff

>Paul Rudd, who played Tommy in the 1998 sequel HALLOWEEN H20, was originally in talks for the role but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts.
dammit I wanted this also he played tommy in halloween 6 not h20

ever see the dead zone tv series? he sucks, my dude.

Kino

I'm glad that was dropped because he played Tommy in a separate timeline. It wouldn't have made sense to bring him back.

who honestly gives a fuck at this point

Its a seperate timeline as you said retard. So it wouldnt matter if he was cast as tommy again

Wasn't Anthony getting arrested for assault or some shit last I checked?

Paul Rudd would have been cool, what about some Danielle Harris up in here. Also what about the guy who actually played Tommy Doyle where’s he at

Nah, he vanished behind the flame jets.

Let the AM Hallissance begin

Notorious hothead. Being quick to anger isn’t good if you’re an actor who isn’t Christian Bale.

I did, it was kino.

Clearly this board, hence why there's a thread about it.
Actually, it would because it would give the impression that both movies are connected, you angry simpleton. It's the reason and excuse they also made they didn't bring back Danielle Harris.

>what about some Danielle Harris up in here.

They'll never acknowledge the OG sequels.

Hell, they even retconned the kino Halloween 2.

>Attempted to bring back an actor to play Tommy from another timeline in a shitty Halloween movie
>Can't bring back Danielle Harris
Logic.

They should've used Brian Andrews.

This new set of films feels like a mess. Jamie Lee Curtis is kind of annoying and not actually necessary for one of these movies to work. But they include her I guess for purity continuity shit but decide to retcon Halloween 2, even though many fans and even casual viewers believe Laurie to be Michael’s little sister. It’s totally canon in my opinion and there was no need to change it. Once again Jamie Lee Curtis as Sarah Connor in the third tacked on sequel kind of ruins what good parts were in the new Halloween. Halloween Kills is a stupid title for something with a serious tone like this, not slapsticky like Machete. I don’t know boys, I’m kind of glad new movies in the series are being made but it just doesn’t sit right with me so far

Attached: D44687D3-06E7-424E-A6D3-D6F70B6846CC.jpg (280x176, 14K)

He's great, definitely underused over the years.

youtu.be/uSgOb1FvPAQ

Haha honestly his best role since the 80s

Make a 30 minute scene of Michael just going from house to house killing people with the camera following him. That short scene that followed this format was the best part of the latest one.

There was no body present when they cut back to the steller after the woman left. He escaped somehow. I'm sure we'll see how in the opening.