Explain this fucking shit

The original Terminator (and John Connor's conception) takes place in May 1984. John is therefore born around March 1985 (IIRC, the police computer in Terminator 2 confirms this, and states he is 10 years old, placing that film in the Summer of 1995). The T-800 in that film claims that Skynet goes online "three years from now", which means that the film takes place ~3 years prior to August 29, 1997. So that actually places the film in the Summer of 1994, and means Furlong's John Connor was actually supposed to be 9 and not 10. Then, in Terminator 3, John Connor states that the events of T2 took place when he was 13, which would have been the Summer of 1997 (when Judgment Day was supposed to occur).

Attached: arnie.jpg (768x767, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scifiscripts.com/scripts/T2-OmittedScenes.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mistakes like that are endearing.

Unironically have sex

I noticed this years ago

I always notice these things. I noticed it the very first time I saw the first Terminator movie.

Alright. I'll commend your attention to detail, but be honest. How much autism do you unironically have?

>August 29, 1997
Where did you pull that exact date from?

scifiscripts.com/scripts/T2-OmittedScenes.txt
>THE BATTLE. Human troops in desperate combat with the Machines for possession of the dead Earth. The humans are a ragtag guerrilla army, made up mostly of troops from Southern Hemisphere countries... Africans, South Americans, Australians. The survivors of the nuclear war between the Northern Hemisphere super-powers. This is the reality of the post-Apocalyptic world. North of the equator we all die.

>We hear radio chatter in Spanish, interspersed with Swahili and other African languages. The occasional Aussie unit can be heard.

In the original script the resistance was made up of mostly hispanics(at least on the western hemisphere) and some blacks. If the final battle was in LA/California then it means Reese was very likely either a hispanic or at least a half breed. This means that sarah was more than likely SPICed or BLACKED and that john is a mutt.

Sarah Connor is described as a 29 year old in T2 by the Dr bloke at the mental ward. This means she was 19 in T1.. how did she get into the bar anons? I thought burgers had to be 21.

It's mentioned in the first two films.

When they did the second film was made no one expected Hollywood to be creatively bankrupt by the end of that decade and didn't know someone would make an entire franchise of it.
She's a woman. Females doesn't have to show identification when going to bars/clubs

>When they did the second film was made no one expected Hollywood to be creatively bankrupt by the end of that decade and didn't know someone would make an entire franchise of it.
Also recall that T2 has an alternate ending which definitively states that Judgment Day was prevented.

Kids lie about their age, they want to appear older than they actually are

there, explained

They fuck up time by time travelling I guess.

never put time travel fuckery in your movie

Jesus fucking christ man get a girlfriend

That might make a good movie. Everyone starts experiencing "le Mandela effect" type shit and realizes that time travelers are causing the universe to unravel.

reminder that kyle reese isn't John connor's dad, and terminator makes much more sense that way.
also ignore the sequels

It sounds like it might lead to normie memes and catchphrases so studios should take notice and make this movie.

They put a black X on their hand so the bartender knows not to serve them. Anyone over 18 can walk into a bar and get an ice water.

Just Turn Off Your Brain, Bro.

>faggot brackets

this was most of the last season of tscc from what i remember

It means audiences for the time would have thought the earth wasn't saving, and that while a humanoid robot was a certain (if distant) reality, beaners and assorted brownfolk being able to work a time machine (or do any sort of work really) would have been too much suspension of disbelief

take it easy on the homophobia fren. Those brackets didn't do anything to you.

Cameron said only T1 and T2 are canon. T3 and all the others are burried in alternate reality bullshit.

Kind of looks like Daniel Craig.

Each movie takes place in a separate universe, at least that's the way it was explained on the wiki. Which accounts for that age errors and the postponing of judgement day

Dilate

How do people in movies hold there breaths for so long underwater? I noticed I can never hold mine for aslong as they do

basically sorta what happened in Genesys once they went to 2017

Hey i noticed in the trailer

you have to believe in yourself

damn. that would've been a nice pairing. a positive message and some quints. oh well.