Will it be mentioned at all in IX that every ship is a relativistic kinetic kill vehicle?

Will it be mentioned at all in IX that every ship is a relativistic kinetic kill vehicle?

Or will they just ignore the implications and pretend it’s business as usually?

Attached: 42A1DB4B-E7B8-4550-B301-3694FA8BEBDF.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Imagine thinking Star Trek matters.

Well, of course it doesn’t matter, but it’s still interesting to think about

Who cares. Quit whining about Nu-Wars, incel.

at best theres going to be a single throwaway line about all ships having new shields to protect against it

No one cares about this except for Exceptional Individuals, so no.

>if you crash a ship into another ship they blow up
omg star wars is ruined

Would such shields not make all war useless? If the shield can stop a relativistic kinetic kill vehicle, it should stop every other weapon easily

not to mention the logistics of upgrading every ship in the galaxy i know its stupid but hey thats nu wars for you

Lmao they literally had a new empire just appear out of nowhere and then that new empire just got the ability to track through hyperspace just cause. They'll totally say there's some new shield device

Lmao, how did you misunderstand the power that Snoopy had this badly?

Wait, do we like VIII?

When did this change?

Snoke's ship was dipped in hyperspace to run its tracker, basically in a superposition between the dimensions, that's why it worked.

You can't perform this attack against any ship.

The questionable part is how did Holdo know that this is going to work if she wasn't even aware of the existence of the hyperspace tracker like an hour before that.

Huh

I'm sorry for being so dismissive, user. You care about this weird shit, and that's all that matters.

No worries, I get that many people who talk about this kind of shit are pretty autistic, so I don’t blame you for having that sort of reaction to my OP

>mmuuhhh physics!!!!

Shut the fuck up zoomer

Being a /poltard must be excrutiating

no its gonna be shit like the rest of them

ngl that was a pretty cool scene, but it just makes me question how other space battles are gonna go now.

kill yourself dumb fuck