Just a reminder that if you have an overt problem with this casting without seeing a competent take on The Flash not...

Just a reminder that if you have an overt problem with this casting without seeing a competent take on The Flash not muddled by shitty reshoots/directing (Whedon), you are: homophobic, racist, or deliberately contrarian (or a combination of all three).

If Aquaman's casting can be redeemed by Wan’s quality film-making then so can Flash with a similar formula that Muschietti will surely bring us.

Attached: dmS0qwGkDqc.jpg (1489x2160, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VxD7cqDrlGc
ew.com/movies/2019/03/15/ezra-miller-grant-morrison-the-flash-movie-script/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every movie should have Ezra in it

Are you being ironic or serious VF because I genuinely feel this way as well.

Attached: Qk7YbYDWWnQ.jpg (1583x2160, 448K)

is this an controversy or does u just want little bit excuse to have post pics of this person so i can for my vision? i dont think ne-1 hear care about this production of flash so much

I would finish a lot more movies if they had the Ezra factor

Racist is yiddish for white

You cannot post about Miller's Flash without at least two braindead retards sperging about "b-but he can't even run, looks nothing like the comics" - none of the arguments presented against the casting have any grounds in reality or valid criticisms. And then when those are exhausted people usually just resort to the "HE'S GAY/JEWISH", hence the OP post.

Mischlings are the true Master Race faggot

Attached: 66204723_1346657858836616_3203839881655403840_n.jpg (771x720, 140K)

One's vision instantly improves when you view an Ezra picture

Attached: rVtlHbe4U8sPXEkl.webm (720x720, 1014K)

Here's an interesting interview with Ezra about the Flash movie's production. A lot of what he's saying could be interpreted as talking points but once he gets into the specifics about developing a multiverse you can tell how passionate he is to deliver the best project possible.
I'm hyped, this sounds insane. If it's even half the movie he's talking about it'll be pretty rad

youtu.be/VxD7cqDrlGc

It's funny because when you watch this interview with the context knowing that he was already working on the script with Grant Morrison at that point - that's why Ezra said "we" when referring to developing the script.
It's clear even if he's not going to be writing the script any longer he'll still be an active participant I'd imagine

Attached: grant.jpg (2146x1080, 402K)

i am gay, and even i think Ezra Miller is an obnoxious faggot.

GRANT MORRISON WAS WORKING ON THE EZRA FLASH SCRIPT
WHAT

He's not obnoxious but ok

Yeh this was like months ago: ew.com/movies/2019/03/15/ezra-miller-grant-morrison-the-flash-movie-script/

Attached: 1552861520655.jpg (4757x2217, 675K)

Aww shit, the samefaging schizo didn't take his meds again.

This could unironically be one of the greatest capeshit kinos ever made. Grant is a man you can believe in

he is a based faggot, redditors hate him because he is a chad faggot, if he was your average faggot they would love him

It's probably never gonna happen though. I doubt Warner is going with that script, the latest is that they're bringing on Christina Hodson to write a new script.
But maybe they will incorporate some elements of the Ezra/Grant script into it? Who knows.
So much of this project is a big red question mark. I'm just happy Ezra is still Flash.

Attached: barry database2.jpg (1200x1200, 319K)

Grant has a history of being fucked by WB when it comes to DC projects but if he gave their story a solid backbone it'll still be a wild ride.
Guy wears a red suit and runs fast, how complicated can it be? I suspect a lot of the holdup is WB measuring the success of their other DC movies so they can calibrate Flash more than it has to do with developing the actual story.

>I suspect a lot of the holdup is WB measuring the success of their other DC movies so they can calibrate Flash more than it has to do with developing the actual story.
Yes, definitely.
They want it to make money. I feel like if they managed to get the tone of Shazam right enough (a literally who superhero to normies) that they were able to make money with that...then they could easily make bank off Flash. He's THE FAST GUY. Everyone knows him.

Attached: flash run treadmill.webm (1280x720, 251K)

The running motions were created by Snyder who had them all shot on a trampoline-treadmill hybrid device.
That's why they look so float-y and ridiculous. Has nothing to do with the actor.

Attached: flash BtS running wire rig.webm (834x686, 321K)

Attached: flash BtS running rig.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)