ITT: Moments where you walked out of the theatre

I'll start

Attached: harry-potter-6.jpg (600x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48XreePDi8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I was a kid I walked put of MiB2 because I was scared of the amputee sitting near me. Had to wait by myself for over an hour in the lobby until my family finished the movie

Saw a poc movie called Quills. Thought it would be good because had Kate Winslet in it. Fuck it was garbage. Left about 40 mins in. Degenerate crap. Plus also I was triggered because brought flashbacks of my childhood.

Never walked out of a theatre.

I've been here since I saw Batman in 1989.

youtube.com/watch?v=48XreePDi8k

i remember walking out of a movie. it must have been so bad that i can't even remember the movie.

2nd twilight movie with my gf. I was 15. She followed me and i said i wasnt watching any more of this shit and we sneaked into another movie.
Dont even rememeber the part that got me.

What part was amputated?

I walked out after the movie was over.

I got up, turned 1080 degrees and walked away

I have walked out of several but I don't really care to name em. I think they were capeshit cause my family watched them until recently we all colectively were just bored of em

I walked out of the Green Hornet after 30 minutes of that shit

I walked out of the first Hobbit movie during the council scene between Gandalf, Saruman, and Galadriel. I remember thinking it looked so terrible and goofy, and that all of the expectation about these movies was correct. I wouldn't have left on my own though. My friend had left previously because he got too high, and felt uncomfortable and also hated the movie.

>go to see movie with a pal in middle school
>we don't know what to watch so we decide on the matt damon movie out at the time
>it's invictus
>not even 3 minutes into the movie
>camera is panning by some africans playing sports
>wtf, is this about soccer or something?
>we leave immediately and pay again for other tickets just to watch something else

BASED

i remember walking out of suicide squad with the brony scene

i walked out on snatched when i was with 2 chicks, just could not stand the film. so i paid for the meal and left

I walked out of 50 shades of grey with my gf at the time, i think it was the scene when they are buying rope

`i remember i almost walked out of TLJ at the leia scene too. The shock was just too much lmao.
i really wish I had

I know theres been more but i'm forgetting

I know I walked out of one of the twilight films

possibly percy jackson and the olympians

I forgot about that. I made it about ten minutes before leaving. Had no idea wtf that movie was about and I don't care to find out.
Lol, still wonder who would think Africans playing sports would interest anybody in the world?

I've never walked out of a movie. Even if it's bad I usually see it through till the end. The one time I was tempted was Sucker Punch, not because I think the movie is bad (it is) but there were a bunch of load teenagers who talked through the whole thing. Despite everyone in the audience telling them to shut up.

Sick of this cryptic shit

Attached: 1122563.jpg (900x503, 36K)

>a silent guardian
>a watchful protector
>a The Dark Knight™
Fuck off

Attached: 3abfd89d7800c70e-600x338.jpg (600x338, 53K)

the dark tower

The worst movie ever. I walked out of the cinema for the first time watching this. utter trash

Attached: v1.bTsxMTE4OTgxMTtqOzE4MjE5OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA.jpg (206x305, 22K)