Have you ever met a celebrity?

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Attached: karl.jpg (576x767, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreelibrary.com/MY NUDE BALCONY ROMP WITH KEANU; By penniless blonde from Hull who...-a080663695
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but my father has.

Yeah, I fucked Alice Eve before she was famous.

Attached: IMG_27082019_22248574.jpg (700x700, 292K)

What im wondering is what did they mount that TV to where they were able to lay in the ceiling tile with no gaps between the braces of the mount and the tile

I was sitting behind Ryan O’Rielly at a concert a couple of weeks ago. Wrong board, I know.

Me on the right

Attached: C2E89B16-76AB-4F66-B4D5-7FAFC7660F31.jpg (540x720, 53K)

He seems like the kind of guy that wants to talk about the 'new' whiskey he drank last weekend and sleeps in his raw denim jeans for optimal fit.

not you

Nice, I’ve fapped to her more than a couple of times

If only she had more decent scenes

He was definitely dressed that way. Very polite and good-humored though. Pulled out a front tooth when someone asked him if he was Ryan O’Rielly.

You met Hugh Jackman?

Me on the right

Attached: AD04EF00-1E4E-4C3A-ABB8-B8AC2825612E.jpg (544x749, 94K)

Lift more

I wanna fugg you

I sperged out in front of Danny Boyle trying to get a picture with him, I was drunk but he was a gent and made someone else take the picture

I've met Dustin Diamond a few times. Oh you said celebrity?

I saw John Fogerty in a buffet line on vacation when I was a kid. I loved CCR then and now.

Does Dustin Diamond count?

I've met Eddie Olzyck and Pat Foley of Blackhawks fame.

My sister was also harassed by Bobby Hull

Met Tom Hardy outside a Tesco, I just said 'alright Tom' and he said 'alright' back. I got my shopping and left. His girl lives in my town, and he's been seen a few times here.

Have you ever met Brad Pitt OP?

Attached: 1567304769291.jpg (1200x630, 166K)

I met David Attenborough in a park once. He was having a tree or some shit named after him. He seemed like a cool dude. He was dresed like a soiboy with the wacky socks and stuff tho

No,have you?Is that chink someone famous??

I met Aidan Gillen last year

Attached: .jpg (453x720, 44K)

does Tom Hardy count?

Attached: IMG_20160828_141619.jpg (3024x4032, 3.08M)

>Toronto Maple Leafs
cringe

Who is that?

>american sports
Ultra cringe

>meet a WWE wrestler at the peak of WWE's popularity (post hulk hogan the rock/stone cold era)
>he was such a fucking cunt to me that i disliked WWE and everything to do with it
>couldn't enjoy smack down shut your mouth or any of the video games
>was friends with a bunch of shitheads who would constantly call me names and roast me playfully
>he shit on me so hard they didnt even say anything

Attached: 1567337289373.gif (777x590, 1.91M)

I saw a former president of my country crossing the street once.

yo i love karl urban

Cringe. Imagine thinking she'd like that

skin diamond and kiefer sutherland

imagine thinking woman don't like that

i saw gordan ramsay on St James Street in Brighton and Hove in 2010 while he was visiting a resturant he had on St James Street that shut down after 2014 (it was some weird place that would only serve prawn dishes w/ expensive champaigns)
It was really funny because that street has constant homeless drug users going up and down constantly, no idea why he thought it'd be a good area for expensive dining.

Edge?

You jel breh?

Celebrity women do not like being picked up by random normies

Goose in aldi. Looked into his shopping cart, saw no toothpicks, asked him
>toothpicks?
He took a second to process then smiled.

Who's that, was she noice?

Thats a very cool pic, Karl. Who did you meet? I dont recognize him. Is he a chess master or something?

no he has been dressing like that since the 70s mate

Attached: brother on the down low.jpg (1080x774, 107K)

Are you a celebrity woman?

Met Micheal Jordan one day when I was younger, told him that he was super tall and that he looked like a basketball player and walked away

thefreelibrary.com/MY NUDE BALCONY ROMP WITH KEANU; By penniless blonde from Hull who...-a080663695

My mother is friends with the woman in this article, the first night they fucked he brought her back to his place and in the morning she thought he'd left and then found him buried under a pile of his own clothes.

Are you a nigger?

i was one of Kevin Spacey's boy toys
he would visit my flat once to twice a month for 4 years straight and leave 80-120k just so he could fool around with me

Nice

Cope.

wait wtf