Told my gf that she will watch an Arnold movie with me, no matter she says or thinks...

Told my gf that she will watch an Arnold movie with me, no matter she says or thinks, but I am unsure what movie would be best. I was thinking kindergarden cop.

Attached: Arnold.jpg (1600x1097, 171K)

>wanting to be cucked by a Chad

>Not Conan

Then to hell with you

True Lies should be woman-friendly.

Twins

I am the Chad, incel.

no need to pander; hit her with his best stuff like conan or predator

Pumping Iron

She likes Lord of the Rings, so Conan was an option I was considering, but she likes comedy and romance films the most. Which is why I was considering his more comedic films.

This. Don't be a dandelion.

The Long Goodbye

>She likes Lord of the Rings
Conan it is. Cromspeed.

Underrated

Terminator, it has the best love story out of any of his movies. Girls love that shit.

Predator
wtf guys, are you gay?

Attached: predator_handshake.jpg (1200x680, 51K)

Conan: annoying earl jones and faggy arny crying on the floor
Predator: faggy arny crying in the mud

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1069x772, 61K)

Kindergarten Cop's a good choice. I like the gritty beginning in contrast to the rest of the movie.

I'd say Conan but all women hate that movie on a biological level

This

Total Recall might be good, too Or that one with Eliza Dushku

His best movie of course, Pumping Iron

Twins m8.

Attached: twins.jpg (1968x2970, 1.5M)

This. Terminator’s love story is one of the most touching i have seen.

Twins is unironically shit. Not funny, no real action, no redeeming features. It was gimmick that made money because people in the 80's would watch anything. And I say this as an Arnold fan.

Attached: 1536553994622.jpg (273x303, 58K)

Total Recall, it has just enough intrigue and fantasy sci-fi nonsense to keep the female brain in a state of suspense.

My gf and I have watched kindergarten cop so many times and fairly regularly quote it. I'd go with that m8. Most of his other films are top lad movies, in other words; films women will never understand.

Twins is also a feels-good movie first and foremost, and definitely one of the most chick-compatible Arnold flick. I think she'd like it due to it's emotional nature.

COMMANDO

I've never been able to watch Junior. It was a bridge too far for me. I didn't want to see my hero like that
>PUSH! PUSH!
No thank you and fuck off.

Unironically Pumping Iron. Women love talent shows.

Total Recall or Running Man

Pleb. Twins is lovely all the way through and only edges saccharine.