How come the popularity of Chernobyl on Yea Forums didn't drive anons to watch more nuke kinos and make threads about...

How come the popularity of Chernobyl on Yea Forums didn't drive anons to watch more nuke kinos and make threads about them?

There could have been some nice threads about Threads, Testament, On the Beach, etc. Why didn't you guys decide to explore more of the comfy kino genre?

Attached: threads.webm (1200x912, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sovietmoviesonline.com/fantastic/209-pisma-mertvogo-cheloveka.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of them are shitty and/or postapocalyptic.
Essential nuke kino with respect to Chernobyl:

>Chernobyl: Chronicle of Difficult Weeks (Vladimir Shevchenko)
Filmed during the first few days of the disaster. Shevchenko died 1987 due to effects of the radiation exposure he received there.
>Surviving Disaster 1x03: Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster
Focuses on Valery Legasov who leaded the commission investigating the Chernobyl disaster. IMHO as of today the second most kino rendition of the disaster itself (after Chernobyl Miniseries)
>Chernobyl: The Final Warning
Focuses on Robert Gale, a renowned doctor who helped with palliative care of the irradiated
>Moтыльки
Romance, but with the most kino shot of the actual reactor explosion including fallen lumps of red-hot graphite moderator
>Land of Oblivion
About losing one's home and resettling to Slavutych
>Raspad
About the societal consequences and the Soviet policy of information scarcity
>V subbotu
On the inescapability of the situation

Only kino I know that really deals with actual, ongoing, total nuclear war: By Dawn's Early Light

because /rbmk/ got hijacked from those faggot fujoshis who masturbate to their The Terror slash ships
whoever made the /ternobyl/ general should be fucking beheaded

What did you think of Fail-Safe?

Attached: failsafe_short.webm (500x281, 2.73M)

It reminds me of how the faggots ruined the general when Hannibal was airing

Threads was genuinely upsetting. Can't remember the characters names but there's a scene where the father and mother leave the bunker and see the wreckage for the first time and the way the man says "Oh my God" stuck with me. Also the montage of things being destroyed and the baby on fire is pretty horrific.

I liked it, to some extent. But it doesn't go deep enough. I am still waiting for a proper, extremely accurate, plausible thermonuclear war scenario film that focuses on the warfare itself (from a military standpoint) and does not spend too much time discussing consequences to the population.

Why did he reject her and slap her? She's hot

Thanks user

Because he's not a whoreminded degenerate

only pleb ass normalfaggots watched that garbage show and ofcourse people like that forget whatever they consume in mere seconds

Fail-Safe is so great it should be played in schools as a mandatory viewing, even better than Dr. Strangelove.
Also Henry Fonda plays the best on-screen american president in cinema history, period.

Attached: FAIL-SAFE.jpg (3000x1688, 2.2M)

It would be nice if schools played Dr. Strangelove, but then I think pleb zoomer students would get bored

sovietmoviesonline.com/fantastic/209-pisma-mertvogo-cheloveka.html

If you're looking for some pure post apocalypse dystopian depression.

Attached: Deadletters035.jpg (738x573, 142K)

Oh, she was Jewish.

How do you know?

My mum used to talk about threads all the time, she said it terrified her

Why haven't you watched it with her yet? She'll probably feel safer with you around.

i did watch it with her, she was born in 62 so i doubt the fear of living in the 70s ever left her

Nice. Wish I had someone to enjoy nuke kinos with

How do we save Chernobyl threads on Yea Forums?

My most common dream/nightmare is where I'm watching a nuclear explosion/mushroom cloud.

I always wake up before the blast wave hits me.

Why?

Attached: ut_interstellarOpener_f.png (1800x1200, 2.17M)

Because your gay. The blast is a wave of semen.

I had that back in the 80's and 90's as a kid but not anymore. Do you play a bunch of Stalker or grand strategy games or something?

Threads it's the best nuke kino that I've seen. Truly great and devastating. It's like The Road but more and more depressing.

Attached: Threads.jpg (1280x720, 402K)

bump