Disney managed to make a cooler weapon than 20 yrs of Lucas lore

Apologize retards. This shit looks fire and TROS will break bank. Fitting this sexy blade belongs to Rey too..

>Inb4 ST haters

Attached: 69616133_2486313088279780_767847785951471952_n.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

It also can be used as a double dildo so Rey can DP herself

Attached: 1567006907801.webm (1920x804, 1.41M)

it looks like a fluorescent lightbulb

Attached: 1567000797026.jpg (842x696, 78K)

So Rey is a lesbian?

The only thing that will break is that piece of shit lightsaber.

Now the question is whether this is a shill or a troll thread

You cant be serious. This is some shitty trolling or top tier shilling. It looks like a fucking thin led strip

A floppy doubled-ended dildo design is cool? You are weird as fuck OP.

I don't think that light saber looks cool

Found the triggered Prequel fans. George really did a number on your generation huh?

Attached: jamie-foxx-channels-his-inner-geek-on-the-set-of-the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg (1200x1589, 135K)

How common is it for women and girls to own dildos/vibrators? I need stats. The idea is hot.

based shill

looks dangerous to unfold

The idea of the switching dualblade is cool, but their design looks like shit. It just looks like 2 generic lightsabers with a flexible showerhead pipe attached to the ends.

>franchise is a shitshow
>make the weapon look like a toilet U-bend.
What did they mean by this.

>he doesnt know Lucas created the design in the first place

LMAO @ (YOU)

Attached: D-CUPS.jpg (575x218, 78K)

I thought I had seen this shape before. This brings back bad memories

wonder what inspired them

Attached: uoarsuieepyubfyfkkyb.gif (800x450, 1.77M)

ASS TO ASS

imagine being jewish

Maul just barely made his double bladed combat style work by being extremely agile and quick. Its the ONLY reason he got around having a longer handle (meaning he hand to work with longer angles to land his attacks and defenses). It required more stamina and more movement than normal single blades.

Now Reys handle is a full FOUR inches longer at least. How do you work that in a close quarters fight????

Attached: 9thofrs7346z.jpg (768x432, 48K)

>Disney managed to make a cooler weapon

Attached: man of laugh 4.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

>memed into reality

Attached: 635593064341142453-Connectors.jpg (540x405, 23K)

>a mechanical hinge vs. a fucking toilet pipe

back in my day trolls actually tried

Reminder that the blade has no weight, so they couldn't even make the motion look like of a proper lightsaber.
ABSOLUTE SOULESS

Attached: 1b228a84626b0981735b59049ae2ad92.png (420x420, 267K)

im dying

That looks better, though the folded version looks like it would be a bitch to hold. Unless it isnt designed to be used when folded.

I owned one since I was 15. I ordered it when my parents were on vacation.
I'm sure it's pretty common.

>a fucking Menorah Saber

Attached: IMG-20190514-WA0009.jpg (800x450, 85K)

nice

is this implying that Daisy thinks using a dildo = losing one's virginity? probably not but that's how I read it.

it's not uncommon.

faggot

you ever get busted trying to wash the shit off of it in the bathroom haha

Dildos is rarer than vibrators. Most women uses a vibrator since they are majoritarely clit focus. Vaginal women are rarer.

Attached: file.png (1400x582, 1.2M)

Ummm retard.

Attached: 30502923620_4dd0dbe84c_b.jpg (1024x885, 138K)

It belongs in the TROSh.

God, she destroyed the crotch on that doll.

Thanks
Fuck off
I never did anal stuff

That's pretty cool. It's like the War Blade from Turok 2 for the Nintendo 64

You are never allowed to use the word "cool" again after this abuse of it

>laser tongs

ass to ass

Attached: asstoass.jpg (908x480, 16K)

?
the handler give the weight to move nah ?

TITS OR GTFO

I don't get why Jedi homofaggots don't have Vibranium shoulder and knee pads and also vambraces, to add additional defensive micro-moves to their portfolio.

you're man aren't you?

Its a Fucking Double Ended Dildo

Woah woman power!!

Attached: 1554488440590.jpg (461x394, 67K)

>How do you work that in a close quarters fight????
If The Last Jedi is anything to go by, her opponents will just wait for her to finish her moves.

show me what dat mouf do

Based ass to ass poster

WHEN THE WIND IS SLOW
AND THE FIRE'S HOT
THE VULTURE WAITS TO SEE WHAT ROTS

He asked "for women and girls", not for faggots like you.

Only cool nuwars weapon is arguably kylo's lightsaber

Maul's saber could already be users with only one blade, this shit is retarded.

Attached: 1564494762455.png (720x1080, 1.1M)

Have sex

Who is the main demographic for new SW? Has the white one wanted? Is it china/india?

this makes me so angry, niggers can't have combovers, it doesn't work with their hair. not unless the character was relaxing his hair or something

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

you're damn right

no, this is

Attached: 1555823695556.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

dubs confirm

Mini is pure waifu material

huh

Any weapon that gets close to her will disappear, nothing to worry about

The movement of the camera is really comedic for some reason, it looks really weird.

>I never did anal stuff
Femcel, everyone.

Max Dillon is just so pathetic he doesn't even have real nigga hair.

TITS OR GTFO NEWFAG

Ray should be using a blade on the end of that staff of her's, it seems like a strangely obvious choice. Just pop the sabre off the end when close quarters are needed.

D-cups?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No

Have sex

A lightsaber trident would be kino

why THE FUCK does she not have a double bladed fist lightsaber weapon on her left hand? WTF!

Attached: 1538718303040.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Looks like one of the bendy lights you get for free that attach to a USB drive

Rey straightened it just in the nick of time. Because you can do that with this light saber, to straighten it when you don't need it parallel. With this light saber you can do that.

Why do women 100% of the time when losing an argument have to bring up sex and why do low t orbiters cheer them on?

I had that.

>not a nunchuck lightsaber connected by a chain

>didney made cool toy
I thought school was back in session? Oh fuck it's a sunday, that's right, how was church?
Did you learn that plugging the handle up your ass is a no-no, not a lightsaber wasp stinger?

Reminds me of fordable mobile phones.

checked

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (938x944, 94K)

what is the age limit of this ride?

Hey fren, use this corrected version next time, this one has the thumbnail fixed so it doesn't jerk during each repeat

Attached: Rise of Streetwalker.webm (1920x804, 1.42M)

Worse, it's a three-day weekend.

I forgot it's labor day because I'm in the manual labor field, though I appreciate the irony.

Any girl that can orgasm just from vaginal sex is most likely a slut. Think of a man in a girls body. Most have vibrators or both.

ITS LITERALLY THIS FROM SPACEBALLS

Attached: giphy (9).gif (404x265, 914K)

Why does every new SW feels like they have to reinvent the lightsaber, they where perfectly fine the first time.

Why don't they just walk around with lightsabers pointing out from their armor in every direction like a porcupine?

I don't get it, what situation would you ever need to fold it in?

Who cares about dilators?

Carrying around probably. No idea why you'd want it to be connected by a tube though, unless you plan to use it as nunchuks.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (483x516, 178K)

>unless you plan to use it as nunchuks
That's almost certainly how they intend to use it.

Actually it was a Lucas design from TCW

Attached: Generalpongkrell_detail.png (545x626, 266K)

You'll have to wait and watch the movie then won't you user? and all will be revealed before your very eyes.

Attached: 1448300909830.gif (265x198, 341K)

the pr for this movie is fucking weird

But it's a full length saber. If you try to spin it around you'll decapitate yourself.

It just doesn't make any sense

Now that looks cool

>"Right Maul, you better fucking watch it, I let you run around with your criminal empire for far too long, now you fucking killed that hot piece of ass Duchess Satine, and now im fucking pissed because of that, so you better prepare for the shitstorm that is me coming your way kiddo"

Attached: 1476824646465.jpg (284x254, 43K)

Inferior and redundant in every way to Darth Maul's you shill

What is supposed benefits and how are you even supposed to hold this thing?

For me?

Its the matching pair curved hilts dual wield that can join together to form an off center double bladed lightsaber

Attached: ife2y.jpg (1920x816, 81K)

Remember those "Squiggly" pens from middle school where it had an electric motor and counter weight in the far side? No?
All the girls do.

What is the logic?
I mean darth maul dual saber was useful because it couod be used as a normal saber or as a dual saber. This one can only be used as a dual saber with a (potentially) dangerous way to open it.

It jist seems disney is inventing new lightsabers for the sake of it.

The prequels did it so much better with introducing dualsabers and grevious quadrasaber

the difference is krell never turned them on when they were folded and the larger hilt makes sense because he's a big guy

Has this person never seen breasts in their life?

>double dildo saber now with easy folding capability so you can carry it discretely in your purse, the perfect gift for the jedi who travels frequently.

Your post has been flagged: please post a picture of your tummy to continue

Have sneed

Lightsaber design thread.

Attached: Darth Nihl's Long-Handle Lightsaber.jpg (410x800, 128K)

Fuck off autismo

You ever seen alien breasts before?

Does this mean it can bend in half at the join and be swung overhead like a lasso?

Attached: 548676.jpg (848x466, 94K)

too late bro you have to get it right the first time

best design imo

For you

why is there a loop at the end?

That shit looks retarded.

No clue. Maybe to hold it or swing it at the end.

Attached: Lightwhip Nightsister.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Attached: Alternate Lightsaber Techniques 1.jpg (720x393, 38K)

Imagine coping this hard at being bad at sex

Attached: Alternate Lightsaber Techniques 2.jpg (720x393, 38K)

it looks like something out of kung pow

>"It's two blades"
>TWO BLADES!

Attached: 0gL4oxd.jpg (994x745, 162K)

Miley? Also that looks extremely dangerous

Its the angle

Ventress has perfectly fine tiddies

Attached: cb51e38a1199d67b9f747aa79a41fa6a.jpg (819x1500, 109K)

You see how long that shit is. Its long than even mauls. It would be awkward carrying it straightened

The Clone Wars did it first, someone post that gif

Got any more of these?

All of these would be better than the lightsaber thighmaster.

This is the worst execution of this in any Star Wars canon.

Attached: 1567378685478.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

It's a staff style lightsaber that can be compacted when not in use. I don't think it's actually meant to be used for combat when folded

The fuck is that ugly shit? You have to be retarded to think that looks cool. The cross saber was stupid enough, never again shall we see such elegance as Dooku's saber.

Attached: Count_Dookus_lightsaber.jpg (1560x800, 497K)

It almost seems more convenient to not have it foldable.

Not what he meant moron

Attached: General Krell gif 1.gif (340x191, 1.06M)

Nah it wouldn't hang off your belt as easily if the hilt was so long

Attached: Alternate Lightsaber Techniques 3.jpg (720x429, 42K)

That saber is fucking retardrd

she never said this, incel.

>lightsaber nunchuks

Attached: 1566906139762.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Yes user?

Attached: main-qimg-3a2f7b094cb12ff8a9e33b789056a644-c.jpg (293x338, 19K)

assasins creed hidden lightsabers when?

Attached: Alternate Lightsaber Techniques 4.jpg (720x429, 39K)

>handle and blade arent lined up

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.09.24 pm.png (1177x901, 670K)

Because pussy is a high value commodity.

A Kylo Ren who fights with no honor whatsoever (essentially all this) would have been infinitely more interesting and dangerous as a villain.

>She doesn't know the rule of girls on the internet

Attached: KramerChad.jpg (249x249, 15K)

It's Darth Maul but with a twist.

>may the force be with me