Oh look, it's Ed Shereen!

>Oh look, it's Ed Shereen!

Attached: ed.jpg (1280x868, 82K)

This shit got me so angry when it first aired. I think this was the point where I finally realized the show was doomed.

Why did this make people mad? He barely said anything

Oh look, it's this thread again!

>its the new one
What were (((they))) thinking?

It ruined my immersion and pacing

It provided a perfect example of where D&D’s heads were at. They cared more about the the names of the actors than the story. The same reason you see Arya Stark turn into Maise Williams acting tough throughout the show.

Who?

he has an annoying face

Literally who

I didn't know who he was when I saw the episode, yes, this was a stupid addition but the scene itself is pretty good otherwise.

Maario Naharis

Attached: 2AD6B9C2-E885-4A02-BD61-0896CE5A2FFE.jpg (477x318, 52K)

I didn't know who he was before the episode and I didn't think anything of him. I don't get the butthurt

Damaging your show so you can have a meet and greet with your favorite basedboy is kinda retarded.

Based.

>we need an original pop mainstream cultulre easter egg for the millions of redditors
>say no more sir

>tfw HBO didn't have the balls and turned him instead Random Bearded Mercenary #312 instead

He had no business being there in the first place. He's not an actor who's associated with numerous roles, he's a famous face who happens to sing. He only appeared in GoT for the sake of it.

Attached: daario naharis.jpg (670x1191, 120K)

Hey guys it's me, Corporal Jimothy Fallon!
Here's some water for you hahahaha

Attached: image.gif (320x240, 56K)

>It ruined my immersion and pacing

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Literally who?

user, that looks retarded.

*rubs Hitler's hair*

He actually sang a song in the scene, and told Arya Stark it was a 'new one'.

I fucking threw a pint glass at my wall when it first aired on TV.

Attached: 1502469726324.jpg (247x266, 7K)

Only faggots knew who he was by that point anyway. I watched the episode, saw all the butthurt, and I still don't care about this dude in any way.

I liked this scene. But then again i didn't, and still don't, have a fucking clue who Ed Shereen is

>be 35 year old boomer
>don't know what Ed Sheeran looks like
>don't get immersion ruined
I pity zoomers

You can't be a boomer at 35, dumbass. Boomers were born after the war until 1964 at the latest.

I bet you're a 25 year old boomer

Oh yes you do.

Attached: 1545089217521.png (562x373, 262K)

No, I am 35 myself, and I am Generation Y. Boomers are two generations earlier.

child slaying?. I'm 28 (and will be 29 in a month), and I never heard of this guy until that episode aired.

Ok boomer

I didn't know who he was when this aired, I thought it was a comfy scene

>be from ipswich
>somehow gets tagged as Ed Sheeran's hometown, even though he's from Yorkshire and grew up in a different part of Suffolk
>walk into town and see his face plastered everywhere
>go to the museum and see paintings of him and his old guitars replace the real history of the town
>be kept up every fucking night by his 'homecoming' concert
>see litter sweep across town from the thousands of vandals who come to see ed and don't know what a bin is
I hope he gets bone cancer

literally who?

>waaaaaaaah famous musician who hates trump and brexit made a guest appearance on a show i claim to hate but watched religiously
Have sex

I didn't know who the fuck he was(heard of his music on the radio but never seen his face
). Him getting close up shots and singing was so distracting

retard

I was 23 or so when this thing came out and i didnt even understand what the outrage was about.
I've never heard of this faggot in my life prior to this.

people whined when it happened and I was like literally who but they were right; it was a massive red flag that the show was well and truly fucked and that this was a franchise fucked over by incompetence to begin with that caught traction by sliding into girlpower early.
ha this fag is from the same town as ed shithand

It would have been great if only Arya had killed him

Idk what episode this ginger cunt appeared in, but from what I can remember, the show was already fucked up big time since Season 5, and Hardhome was the proof that the series was trying to prey on all the widows of The Walking Dead.

The the first book of ASOIAF came out before The Walking Dead, so find another narrative.