Are they right about JOKER™?

Are they right about JOKERâ„¢?

Attached: 1567363313313.jpg (640x473, 76K)

they jus playa hatin famblie

can you imagine viewing everything in life through such a shitty miserable lens?

Joaquin Phoenix is Jewish, these people should be banned for anti-semitism

Don't Americans get tired of identity politics

kikes are like other non-whites
the only thing they hate more than white people are their own kind

>Ok, so how long until all those alt right accounts start using the joker as their avatars?

Attached: 1544775541922.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Twitter is a cesspit and virtue signalling SJW cucks need to be gassed

Oy vey

White guys...am I right guys?

Nice digits. Something is truly brewing with this film.

I used to think Twitter was a tragedy, but now....I realize it's fucking gay lmao

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

How soon before Warner Bros issue an advisory begging people not to wear Joker Makeup on opening Night?

based Joker triggering them

Attached: D3VGJtOUwAA8ihi.jpg (500x500, 35K)

The Joker is literally me

posting twitter screencaps ought to be a bannable offense

Being Gay should be a bannable offense

Everybody has gone fucking nuts. I just want to die already.

Learn to use parentheses, geez

Seriously wtf is wrong with people. Just look into basically ANY movie from 10 years ago, and shit was not like this at all. What's changed? I don't get it.

They are for everything that isn't capeshit since marketers pay them to look the other way
it's why waifuposting is only allowed for capehsit or netflix too btw

>thinking Twitter subhumans opinion matter
Americans were a mistake

Thankfully, despite how hard you try to build up that strawman, liberals are not in fact braindead, and can easily spot the difference between criticizing an artistic work with a Jewish person's participation, and say, a group chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and soil"

Antisemite detected

They're afraid. The uprising is happening and they know they're powerless to stop it.

>A movie about a white man who lives in the inner city, is picked on, is shoved aside because he is white
Gee user, i think this movie is made explicitly for us.
>Are (((they))) trying to force incels to do mass shootings? Is their some mkultra pol troll just waiting for the keyword in the movie?

Everybody can sense the country going down the drain. When resources get scarce people start to get nasty.