Cover your face

>Cover your face
>Commit public violence
>Anarchist
>Pro-Communist
>Anti-Capitalist
>Anti-Trump
Will films ever be films again or will leftists keep pushing propaganda against half of the country until 2024?

Attached: 1567271938778.png (606x646, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kveller.com/the-unlikely-jewish-connection-in-batman-vs-superman/
youtube.com/watch?v=AXQeJz-8skE
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1527338092648/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1527338092648/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1439764472247/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gets dabbed on by a billionaire and his son

Attached: GTY_trump_kids_03_mm_151116_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 161K)

I am not completely spoiled, but I think I remember someone saying one of the things that makes him start committing violent acts and become Joker is not being able to afford some medication he needs. This movie might have some criticisms about capitalism so if that triggers you don't watch it.

>jews jewing jews
epic

>anti-trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also,
>half of the country
Yeah right, you're fucking delusional.

Oh you didnt get the memo? Google was confirmed for election meddling and she didnt get the popular vote

Yeah it's more like 80% now.

>never ever has there been politics in movies

ok retard

Once again DC seems to try it's best to be the leftist alternative to Marvel. Batman v Superman was one of the first truly antifascist superhero movie. Marvel is still clinging to its conservative subtext, though they have gotten better about it since they relegated Perlmutter to shitty Netflix shows.

Yeah who fucking isn’t a trump supporter at this point. Fuck niggers and fuck chinks

I'm okay with this.

Class is the real divide in America. And as long as we're too busy fighting over race we'll never realise this

bad news
kveller.com/the-unlikely-jewish-connection-in-batman-vs-superman/

this movie is anti trump? what did they do?

4 words

Twitter isn’t real life

>I lost the last debate last thread so I must make another bait thread and ruin this board because i’m a petty nigger faggot.

No one knows for sure, but it is a 99% vs the 1% towards the end.

Attached: 1567318942586.jpg (1318x3155, 345K)

There's always r/thedonald go back

Attached: 1567237835492.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

isnt that the point? anarchy against the 1%?

Yes, let's go back to the good old days of apolitical films. You know, classic titles like

>Apocalypse Now
>Dr Strangelove
>All the President's Men
>Battleship Potemkin
>Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
>Paths of Glory
>Godzilla

Lex Luthor (Jewish) summons Doomsday (golem) to kill Superman. But then it backfires. Just like the relationship between Israel and the US will backfire soon.

The joker is a villain though.

>Trumpian
Is this ever going to end?

>not being able to afford some medication he needs
hm I may be able to relate after all

Black Panther is allegorical justification for why the CIA killed Che Guevara and you fucking idiots think capeshit is communist propaganda.

I know, lol, it's fucking ridiculous. Easily the most conservative and reactionary film genre but retards on /pol/ think it's left wing because they occasionally have to see a black character or a woman.

>thomas and bruce wayne
holy shit

LMAO COPE

>Pro-Communist
>Psychopath that murders working class people while shitting on the government
It checks out.

Who cares?

Why are is this a big deal exactly? a literal nobody is made a article about injecting his subjective ideological nonessential in a capshit movie. Why should this ever be taken seriously?

Seems like an Anti hero protag, which has been all the rage for awhile

Batman v Superman is REDpilled though. The villain is an insane capitalist who creates an uncontrollable monster to kill an immigrant. He hired mercenaries to massacre an African village. Batman justifies his insane murderous rampage by almost verbatimely quoting Dick Cheney and mindless anti refugee rhetoric like "they bring their war here.". Hell, they framed the right between Superman and Zod as a parallel to 9/11.

Snyder and Terrio were leagues ahead of anyone else in the genre. Especially Marvel's weird conservative subtext.

>NO JUST LOOK AT THESE WOKE TWITTER POSTERS WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE INSTEAD!! IGNORE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE THE SET LEAKS
kek

This is a Walter White type of arc- somebody dealing with real and relatable problems and failings of the current system that goes on to become a clear bad guy, but some of the motivations will be a point of empathy with the audience.

Locals

Attached: 1520375924763.jpg (483x345, 101K)

against white men trying to save the city*

Attached: 1567319953325.jpg (882x1200, 95K)

Dude what the fuck are you even saying

lol wtf, you mcu shit heads are the ones with leftist garbage spewing out of every orifice of your capeshit franchises.
Snyder is probably the most right wing director out there right now, and if you can't find it in watchmen or BvS then you're blind as fuck

>Snyder is probably the most right wing director out there right now,
This

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-13 J-DAR(3).png (1370x968, 1.27M)

But then also this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-13 J-DAR(2).jpg (734x340, 72K)

honestly this

Man of Steel frames the whole immigration issue as a two-sided coin, whereas Superman adapts to the culture and loves the people that are there, while Zod and his buddies want to remake the world in his image and destroy the native population.

Attached: 1548124591257.jpg (157x117, 2K)

When Krypton sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some (Superman), I assume, are good people.

Funny how this is the only review you could find that refers the movie as 'anti-Trump'
Todd Philips himself told the press that it wasnt a political film and it was up to interpretation
youtube.com/watch?v=AXQeJz-8skE

The CIA agent in Black Panther is the good guy and the villain is literally a radical Marxist- in what world is that “leftist”?

Captain Marvel was promoted by the DoD and Air Force on social media because Brie Larson got some training and gave them some pop culture photo ops in return. You can literally find Avengers promotion of State Department’s twitter and you guys think these movies are communist.

Get you head in the game

"MAke Gotham great Again"
just happened to find its way in there
no political agenda
just popped up there
amazing

MGGA

You know what we mean, don’t be a smartass

>kills ___ instead

>A horror story about violent lefties
>Poor Batman's dad dies because of violent lefties
>thinking this is anything other than anti-lefty propaganda
wew

Attached: lorde unhappy.jpg (634x1024, 159K)

Wtf I love Joker now.

what the fuck happened to lorde

Joker is ANTIFA.

Which Wayne is that supposed to be against? Thomas?

>wasnt a political film
everything is political

of course it's not anti-trump
unless you really think that trump is the only politician with money in the history of USA, and the rest are pretty much self made, hard worker saints selflessly trying to defend american people interests

Once Trump is no longer president

Thomas
Bruce is still a child in this

Only correct post in this thread.

It's funny that a lot of people seem to think this is a film designed to inspire school shooters considering that it seems to show him as being a class revolutionary more than anything else. Surely one would think that leftists would want to convert those who would normally do more random or racially targeted harm to direct that anger for their cause (even if the character is, though given a more sympathetic origin, ultimately portrayed as a villain for what he does).

Admit it. Phoenix is the weakest Joker in terms of power, he shoots people then gets locked up at an asylum to rot forever.

Attached: 1567371167941.jpg (1845x2034, 299K)

Wait I thought Joker was a magapede? Why can't people recognize their own propaganda?

Top kek at the level obsession it takes to make an image like this.

My god listen to yourselves. These movies are made by the same group of people. Everyone in hollywood is leftist, there are only the few exceptions that are common knowledge.

It is propaganda, but against 1% of the country.

The hero is a white dude. Race war is an idiotic concept.

If Joker is anti-trump that just means Trump is a hero.

You guys are faggots let me simplify this.
>The fag who made the hangover trilogy wanted to make a Scorsese knockoff to prove he was serious
>Wrote a script that's taxi driver/king of comedy lite
There's barely any agenda here, people are even complaining that it's "irresponsible" that you're supposed to decide on yourself if joker is a bad guy (he is)

These threads only show how americans love to wrap themselves in identity politics

>(he is)
user...

>be me
>like movies, don't care about the politics
>talked to Todd Phillips once, really cool guy, respectable
>watch his movies so I'm gonna see JOKER
>I'll probably enjoy it just fine

Attached: 1566524623966.png (500x375, 145K)

Attached: 1558750101720.png (669x378, 195K)

Seething bootlicker

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

It's managed to gain a massive audience among the right despite emphasizing leftist attitudes towards class conflict.

jokers trick...

user, this is /tvpol/. EVERYTHING has an agenda to them.

based

Antifascist?
BvS is more about a fascist vigilante who decides to kill an illegal alien only to team up and realize they aren't so different and that the real threat is an illegal alien mixed with different alien DNA, aka "Mutt" and it's creator (((Lex Luthor))).
Pretty redpilled if you ask me.

Attached: 1467319149603KubrickNietzsche.jpg (4000x3182, 2.02M)

Martha

Attached: 1561377938414.jpg (251x212, 9K)

SEETHING Yea ForumsMMIE TRANNY
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1527338092648/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1527338092648/

If you can't see the agenda then you are just another sheeple being manipulated. Kings and pawns.

Attached: Kings-and-Pawns_2-20080729-123252-medium.jpg (421x300, 41K)

>dont use pics you find online it triggers me
Dilate

Attached: 3453453454545.jpg (480x325, 89K)

>12:45 a.m. Monday, September 2, 2019 (GMT+2)
>Time in Netherlands
Literally a jobless commie

Based schizo, I'm American

No, you're just conspiracy theory /tvpol/ faggot who think the Joker has some Le DEEEEEEEEEEEP meaning. Fuck you, Fuck the clown and you can go fuck yourself, you stupid dogfucker.

lel
Sure thing commie

Attached: 1567378222332.jpg (308x546, 23K)

based retard

>lefties identify with a psychotic apolitical clown incel that just wanted to have a fun time playing games
lol

Brainlet here. How is BP and allegory for the CIA killing Guevara? I want to swallow this redpill

I wish I was being paid for this. It's time to take your meds

Attached: you.jpg (480x270, 37K)

God, no. They're making it political?
Memes and nu-Yea Forums shit aside, I was excited for it.

>I wish
You are, tranny

She was always like that. At least 70% of the way there anyways. Her attractiveness is thanks to a small army of people whos job is to make people attractive.

The last 30% is thanks to age (20's is when you need to start paying attention to staying in shape) and finding enough success that she let her guard down thus accelerated to the wall faster. Women like her trying to make it in show business normally try to be super careful about keeping their weight down.

I'm tired of political shit.

Attached: 1565144467133.jpg (380x380, 50K)

I'm not an autistic schizo, explain how me saving a meme makes me a tranny

Attached: 1439764472247.png (499x505, 311K)

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1439764472247/
You're a Yea Forumsmmie tranny

Somebody explain this and then bury me in the ocean with my ancestors.

>images only ever exist on one board forever and can never be found elsewhere
What a dumb fuck you are

Attached: 1538853331037.jpg (404x404, 23K)

>/Ourguy/ Philips was able to successfully make a movie that panders to both Incels AND the left

Attached: BASED.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>believing a literal /pol/ boomer schizopost

Just another coincidence goyim

No they exist everywhere, but your unique posting style and FN show it's you :^)

So Israel summoned the US to go after the ME? This metaphor doesn't seem right

Hollyshit has been doing this same story line for decades. Fucking weak, lazy, Shekelsteins.

what?

Attached: 1554050978566.jpg (680x813, 70K)

Actually in the movie he's vocal about not doing any politics and the protesters aren't really any better than the dipshits that seem to be basically anybody walking in Gotham.

If anything it's a leftist movie regarding american healthcare

>bvs made by right wing zack snyder
>bvs glorifies batman being badass by being the big boss in gotham doing what the fuck he wants killing all those degenerate criminals
>makes good boy superman look like a cuck.

>americans aren't born into old money
cringe

Isn’t the joker just a character that wants chaos? I’ve never read any Batman comics, does the joker care about politics?

You want spoilers or just a quick rundown? Essentially is right about what happens to him

Thanks user, so people are just injecting their own viewpoints ?

pretty much
it's a rorschach chart that in actuality has nothing to say because it's just as politically confused.

Hundredes of films will age terribly as they'll all be stuck in onr very specific era with nothing more going on than "We hate this guy"

*one

Nah, it simply really isn't about politcs and instead is about a lonely man in a progressively more divided, disfunctional and angry world.

>and yes, it's a fucking good movie. If anything if it's taken as a "political" statement beyond the "maybe we should be a little nicer to each other"... well, this Joker would find it funny, to be sure, in his own way

no theres a clear fuck trump message

>Rightist calling eachother tranny cuck communist for not sharing the same tastes in the media they consume
absolute state of the right.

Attached: ay lmao.gif (380x500, 1.75M)

That's five words, jackass.

trump the most anti war president ever is the bad guy?

You can't be serious

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
TRUMPS SON IS LITERALLY BATMAN

films will never be anything but propaganda as long as jews run hollywood

Hey, I hate the American liberals, possibly more than the conservative dislike them , but I'm definitely down for communism.

>pro-communist
What?

he's the bad guy

like breaking bad amirite

BASED BARRON

Attached: 1496635623013.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Batman is the everyman (neutral) in BvS. Superman represents "the good guys." Just a normal guy trying to do the right thing. Batman was neutral and then got mad at Superman because he fell for the fake news, but then changed his mind after getting redpilled.

>tfw he's 13 and taller than anyone writing on this thread

Attached: file.png (453x512, 466K)

To be fair Batman is huge in the comics (and Snyderverse) so he's gotta get tall for the role.

He's literally Antifa

Attached: v8.jpg (2048x1369, 559K)