56%

>56%
OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1554217850551.png (974x660, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spRKkR8IjbI
youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs
youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/16/black-men-sentenced-to-more-time-for-committing-the-exact-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/?noredirect=on
rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2019/08/belhaven-burglar-gets-big-yuge-bond.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Average Rating: 8.33/10

The bad reviews are not reviews of the actual movie. They are just complaints about incels, Todd Phillips, and the Hangover series. Also, having an average score of 8.33/10 with almost half the reviews being negative is very good. Also, why ignore that it is currently at 88% with all critics.

When you forget to inspect element the average rating

Imagine review bombing a movie because of incel memes

88% and going up

>Despite being only 13% of the population...

Some critics just embarrassed themselves with their reviews. The women that reviewed it for Time gave it a 20/100 and said Joauqin gave a bad performance. Glenn Kenny making fun of Todd Phillips was also unprofessional.

its real you moron just go check "top critics"

It's actually real, it just shows RT's score methodology is broken

>Tomatometer: 56%
>Avg. Rating: 8.33/10

This is why I don't pay attention to the Tomatometer and will never, EVER understand why anyone does.

Damn, critics are slaughtering this movie faster than incels are going to slaughter the audience.

RT's highest rated movies are always 0 risk children's crap like Up or Lego Batman, idk if The Joker is good or not but I'm not surprised it's getting mixed reviews from them

Attached: joaquin.webm (1920x796, 2.93M)

get on with the times if an movie today has 90% rating on rt, that movie sucks and is filled with diversity quotas, gay ppl white villain, if its below 60%, then its actually a good movie

youtube.com/watch?v=spRKkR8IjbI

>Critics seething over the imagined idea that incels could see themselves in a movie and feel reassured

Leave the salvation of modern cinema to us

Attached: gettyimages-1171337941-1024x1024.jpg (681x1024, 260K)

pleb filter

>56%
pretty accurate considering it's mutts hyped about it

Incels are a plague and should be eradicated. Fuck off.

OHNONONO WE GOT TOO COCKY INCELBROS

Attached: 1562376300189.png (1080x1347, 287K)

Tripcode faggot. Filtered.

it's my movie now

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Its at 88% on RT, a 9.7 on imdb and it got an 8 minute standing ovation at Venice.
The million dollar question is, when reddit falls in love with this movie will Yea Forums continue to shill it?

Imagine how fragile one must be for America's cultural hegemony to upset them this much.

Attached: 1946192A58E843AC8B680F61E9534FF2.gif (600x600, 203K)

>giving a standing ovation to a projection screen

Attached: when_you_turn_30_and.jpg (436x327, 113K)

the applause is for the cast and the director who were at the screening

Recidivism and victim reports

Blacks do not receive harsher sentences, they receive the sentences they deserve. Profiling/prejudice doesnt come from nowhere, it is a response to groups inability to conform and assimilate. Ever wonder why the police arent profiling asians despite asians initially being not accepted? Because they got their shit together and want to be americans with a little asian label in front of it, not AFRICAN-AMERICANS FUCK DA WHITE MAN U OWE ME

WHOS LAUGHING NOW

Attached: jokes on you.jpg (502x275, 35K)

Did the cast and director do an encore?

Attached: EA74fe1UIAUwvSf.jpg_large.jpg (640x637, 259K)

No, the asians are just being asians while the africans are just being africans.

>admitting you haven't seen the footage
>still seething about it

Attached: yuck.jpg (256x179, 19K)

>Blacks do not receive harsher sentences
Proof?

> Ignore the 56%
> It's all about the 88%

Neither of those things were implied but it seems I've touched some boogeyman nerve of yours.

Attached: soyboy26.jpg (640x640, 49K)

56% LOLOLOLOL INCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH SNEED SNEED SNEED

Attached: e5d.jpg (544x800, 49K)

Yeah just look at any nigger in prison

So you don't have any statistic evidence to back up your statement? Sounds like fake news.

>ignore the 88%
>it's all about the 56%

Attached: howdy_dog.jpg (1072x1053, 90K)

Yes but with an american label attached. Young asian americans larp as lefties a lot of times but they understand the necessity of hierarchies and arent spitting in the streets like old chinese men, they also arent eating dogs or raping people on subways, they have assimilated

Blacks on the other hand despite existing in America for hundreds of years continue to destroy their communities and blame whites

Look up recividism and victim reporting, both of these confirm there are disparities between these groups. In addition look up "racial marijuana study blacks 8 times more likely to lie"

I dont believe people should be imprisoned for pot in general however the myth of use being equal across all races is just that, a myth, when a drug test was administered, they found blacks were 8 times more likely to lie, combining that with how fucking stupid they are, it is completely reasonable to assume they are more flagrant in their usage

European critics are loving it and it is the second highest rated movie by them at Venice.

Attached: newspaper.png (2048x1536, 3.7M)

>Look up recividism and victim reporting, both of these confirm there are disparities between these groups. In addition look up "racial marijuana study blacks 8 times more likely to lie"
That is not related to whether or not blacks receive harsher sentences. You're trying to connect to unrelated points.

>recividism is not related to harsher sentences

When statistics show a group is on average more likely to reoffend, it is not harsher to on average keep them away from the general population for longer

Please tell me the solution. You want more violent criminals on your streets?

Actual kino confirmed

That's nothing.

Attached: IMG_20190901_183717.jpg (1132x480, 51K)

Russian critics placed it above Polanski's film

>high user score, low tomatometer
so I'm guessing this movie is pro trump then

>When statistics show a group is on average more likely to reoffend, it is not harsher to on average keep them away from the general population for longer
Okay so blacks do receive harsher prison sentences? Which is it?

harsher implies it is undeserved or unfair. if you want to say either "fair sentences" or "deserved harsher sentences" im on board

it's not user score, it's the critics score
what happens is that the negative reviews are 5/10 while the positive reviews are 9/10 or 10/10
So the average rating is high, but RT's retarded system is the percentage of all reviews that is fresh reviews (6/10 or higher), which is 5/9 = 56%

It's not. Judges don't assign sentences based on whether or not someone is likely to """recividate""" and the question was whether blacks receive harsher prison sentences or not, not whether those sentences are justified.

>harsher implies it is undeserved or unfair
No it fucking doesn't. "Deserved harsher sentences" does. Stop making shit up because you can't keep your facts straight. So you admit that blacks receive harsher sentences?

That dance looks so fucking try hard. "so ccccurrazy I dance!"

okay because your autistic brain is fixated on semantics, sure they receive harsher sentences based on the fact that the group they come from is 3 times more likely to reoffend, therefore the harsher sentences are justified in order to keep the rest of the population safe

i just wanted to make funny joke friend

Attached: 1506015089809.gif (442x473, 590K)

This. It suffices to say that 13% of the population commits more than 50% of the violent crime in America. And that's a fact. If you take out the women and the elderly (which are irrelevant in this statistic), you actually realize that less than 6% of the people in America commit 50% of the violent crime. Interesting isn't it? Must be because the white man hasn't given them enough reparations.

Attached: 1426352711346.png (500x500, 267K)

>on semantics, sure they receive harsher sentences based on the fact that the group they come from is 3 times more likely to reoffend
Proof?

Pretty sure the arrest rates from California in the 80s and 90s for blacks that bought and sold marijuana reflects on harsher sentences.

Let's just pretend that isn't a list of made up and or irrelevant excuses cobbled together with perpetual victim ideology being their filter for everything.

>(((critics)))

>2.5m views in less than 24 hours for a review
wtf is happening here?

Attached: 437344255.jpg (1076x759, 88K)

Nice counter, goober

wew u showed that twitter screenshot

>continuing to argue semantics to get user off his original point
Top tier pilpul, Schlomo.

imagine actually making this post
What gender do you think this failed man actually is?

Yeah, their system is retarded and easily abused by critics. Critics submit their reviews and they rate them as rotten or fresh, so they can give a movie 4/5 and make the review rotten, which I've seen happen numerous times. So basically they can write a reasonable review on their site to remain credible in the eyes of their readers, then intentionally tank it on rotten tomatoes with a rotten rating despite a positive review and high score. And rotten tomatoes has done absolutely nothing about it, yet went out of their way numerous times to defend studios from negative user reviews, and even restructured their whole site to please them.

Rotten tomatoes has a pretty stupid system if a film is rotten but has an average rating of 8.33

It's arguing semantics to ask you to show what statistic you're citing when you cite a statistic?

YIKES

NEGROES COMMIT OVER 50% OF THE FUCKING CRIMES

im not going to spend my sunday spoonfeeding you recidivism reports, fucking look them up they are everywhere. search recidivism by race.

>Ad astra
>2.6
Ok there it goes the other movie besides Joker I was really considering to watch it at the cinema this year.

>chillingly plausible
Not that I've seen the movie, but I can't help but feel like these critics are missing the point. The Joker is not an ordinary person in unfortunate circumstances. Joaquin himself said that he intentionally avoided portraying a plausible real-world psychological profile. The Joker does not represent "us", the mentally ill, or any other subset of our population. Yes, he is a product of his environment, and yes, he wouldn't have become the Joker if the people of Gotham had more concern for the downtrodden. But the Joker himself is inhuman, supernatural -- an act of God. Like how people thought of plagues as being brought on by the sins of the people. Yes, Joker says something about us, but not because he is one of us. Rather, he's a manifestation of the worst parts of our culture, a reflection of our guilt condensed.

>Rotten tomatoes has a pretty stupid system if a film is rotten but has an average rating of 8.33
David Ehrlich did this on Metacritc. On Indiewire his review is a C+, but then on Metacritic it is a 58. Some reviewers are literally trolls.

David Ehrlich did this on Metacritc. On Indiewire his review is a C+, but then on Metacritic it is a 58. Some reviewers are literally trolls.

>I don't pay attention to the tomatometer
something about this is very funny. Treating the word "Tomatometer" as something serious. Like the weather forecast, with such a silly name.

People are hyped. The Joker is a popular character.

>These people ignore all of that and give this long-winded excuse of numbers and logical fallacies when they could easily just say that black people don't deserve basic respect and it's ok to treat us like a sub-humans.
Maybe they should stop acting like subhumans for starters.

Attached: disney-fight.png (1200x710, 1.14M)

It's a masculine film so the beta men at venice don't like it

To be fair, it's stupid that there even is a Tomatometer rather than just letting the Avg. Rating suffice.

It'd be like an IMDBmeter separate from actual ratings.

Whats going on shills? You told us this was supposed to be incelkino that normalfags hate?

>give negative review
>normies stay home
>incels have no one to shoot at the theater but each other
Saving the lives of regular folk and allowing the incel menace to kill itself off? These critics are doing a service!

Attached: 1273526996054.jpg (335x327, 25K)

Nobody cares about "critic" score anymore.

I never see any proof from liberals and niggers that blacks are treated worse. Most will link an article or study they have never read and will make sweeping claims based off of it and the thought of them being wrong sends them into a hissy fit where they have to keep giving themselves conformation bias until they are able to calm themselves down.

Attached: blackcrime.jpg (583x4000, 330K)

I have and I have not seen any report that says blacks are three times as likely to reoffend. If asking you to justify your statistics is spoonfeeding then every discussion would never get anywhere, now would it?

They have the Tomatometer so Disney movies that have average ratings of 6/10 can fool people into thinking they are 9/10.

I've seen a guy who gave some movies 82+/100 and rotten rating and others sub 82/100 and fresh. RT has no human moderation for its critics whatsoever and they can review bomb movies without anyone to call them out on it.

Exactly. RT should have people that monitor this stuff. So many critics are not consistent with deciding if something is fresh or rotten.

>On Indiewire his review is a C+, but then on Metacritic it is a 58
>58/100
>slightly above the middle of the pack
So, a C+ then.

A C+ normally translates to high 70s. A 58 is an F.

Why do people hate incels so much anyways
If a part of the population is feeling so disenfranchised that they actively go on killing sprees shouldn't logic dictate that you need to help guide them instead of pushing them away furthur

Leave it to Marvel tards to start shit posting De Niros mixed race autist children next.

All of you just fucking die already.

I thought adding peopoule of coloure as critics was supposed to stop this sort of thing?

>Leave it to Marvel tards to start shit posting De Niros mixed race autist children next.
People have been doing that here for months, shill. If this movie really is an anti-trump one and the spoilers abouthim dying aren't true then you can fully expect spam about his kids again

A great thing about being a white male, and one of the few great things left to us after this savage age has ripped from us everything our forefathers enjoyed, is that you can just not listen to anyone and do whatever the hell you want.

>Why do people hate blacks so much anyways If a part of the population is feeling so disenfranchised that they actively go on killing sprees shouldn't logic dictate that you need to help guide them instead of pushing them away furthur

>tipsfedora.jpg
This post is cringe-incarnate

Please stop using phrases you don't understand thank you

only if they're brown
>sad white dudes say they deserve love like any other human being
>lol pathetic incel you're a worthless garbage person
>sad white dudes start punctuating their assertions with guns
>[lol pathetic incel you're a worthless garbage person ] intensifies

>second-generation Algerian migrants conduct terryism with assault rifles because their parents aren't wealthy and non-muslims are still allowed exist and it's all France's
>we must reach out to these communities and help fix whatever problems are here

Blacks don't kill people because they want to make a point about being disenfranchised. Blacks kill people because they have something they want, or because they insulted them, or just for fun.

>women's first reaction is to cover their eyes so they won't have to see it
why are they always so selfish?

Incels kill people because other people have sex. Not because they are "disenfranchised"

>sad white dudes start punctuating their assertions with guns

This hasn't happened. That recent shooter that people pushed as an incel was called that because... his ex-girlfriends said he hated women. Incels, for obvious reasons, do not have ex-girlfriends.

Normies don't even know what the fucking term stands for.

mm, I don't think that's entirely true

sex keeps your mind preoccupied and at ease
if you don't have sex, you will see how fucked up this world is

Attached: 659F2466-5EC9-4EDE-89A4-64082E41D604.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Incel quickly evolved to mean 'creepy white guy who's angry that the world tells him he's worthless and should just die to make more room for Mohammed, Tyrone, and Pablo'

It's not real

It’s the fucking gay victim mindset people like you have.

Please tell us all about how black movie characters oppress you.

>Taking the site that has this as their top 10 movies of all time seriously

Attached: top 10.jpg (756x695, 114K)

Why the fuck would you slaughter the audience of a movie that's basically championing your worldview?

>people like you
Nigger I've been married for 12 years to my high school sweetheart.
>Please tell us all about how black movie characters oppress you
Please continue pretending there isn't an actual team effort to replace whites in the media. Please continue pretending that the media doesn't drive the public consciousness. Keep on being a good little goy.

>Black Panther
>Get Out
>BlacKkKlansman

Attached: 1551146090785.png (543x557, 534K)

The world is better than at any point in history (incels would either be culled or beaten into real men at any time before the last 70 years). Not having sex will fuck you up even if you lived in a utopia,you're missing the most primal intimate part of the human experience.

Every single incel could get a taste of the world the pine for by joining a militia in Ukraine or running away to a third world country, but they don't because they need gibs and tendies to survive. Hell, enlist in the US military and get shipped overseas and you'll get your wires uncrossed real quick

>I don't think INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES that leave manifestos about how Chads stealing Stacys is literally a crime against humanity are upset about of being involuntarily celibate

Attached: 1563722158502.png (490x627, 101K)

>8.33/10
Holy fucking BASED /ourmovie/ confirmed

I can understand the first two a little bit but Blackkklansman is just fucking ridiculous. Especially since it ends with straight up slander against the president by claiming he praised Nazis and the KKK.

If a conservative movie had ended with slander by going "OBUMMER SAID HE'S GONNA TURN AMERICUH MUSLAM!" then it sure as fuck (rightfully) wouldn't have gotten any good reviews for it's bullshit.

Inceliacci btfo

Attached: joker.png (1600x900, 695K)

>enlist in the US military
worst mistake anyone can ever do

based Sh*talians

Ok now this is based

just wait until the SJW reviewers give it a bad review because its so good but toxic. And that's a good thing.

>Nigger I've been married for 12 years to my high school sweetheart.
Lol are you that cuck from a thread about a week ago who said he got back together with his wife after high school and she "promised" she still had her virginity?

Attached: ask-ina-hero.jpg (800x863, 139K)

I just think the lens you're putting in front of it is a disingenuous one

No? Do you think there's only one fucking boomer on this whole website you dumb nigger?

why the fuck is the wizard of oz rated so highly? the plot is complete nonsense and the characters are extremely one dimensional. it's a fucking children's movie

Why are plebs who have been saying RT is shit for years now shilling it?

Wonder Woman is number 10. Fucking Wonder Woman, is the 10th best of all time according to the idiots at RT.

Attached: 899936A3-E6AA-4E41-AB14-C111162FEA9D.jpg (1333x549, 122K)

What lens? Nothing of what I said is the slightest bit untrue. Do you want me to link their manifestos so you can hear it from the horse's mouth?

Attached: pol_incel_shooters.jpg (1181x530, 117K)

>Joker may win the Golden Lion at Venice
No wonder marvelcucks are scared

>the characters are extremely one dimensional
I wonder why characters meant to represent particular aspects of a person (brain, heart, courage) in a children's film would be one dimensional...

Attached: 1531947197360.jpg (594x444, 109K)

Is that fucking Dunkey

>6/10 soys hate this
>here's why

I'm actually amazed that you somehow thought that would refute his point rather than reinforce it. The reasoning behind them being one-dimensional was never part of his point.

I think there's only one person who constantly finds any excuse to mention his high school sweetheart wife as some sort of proof he's not pathetic. A single partner is only 1 away from being an incel.

Attached: firefox_20190829_200523.png (499x599, 188K)

Why complain about it? It's obviously intentional and works for the movie.

Why are söymen so scared of joakino?

Attached: 1567345921082.png (750x1334, 1.47M)

all jews

And who gives a shit about European critics aside from... Europeans?
The only way any movie can be profitable nowadays is if it is a success in both America and China. So far things aren't looking good for Joker.
Ledger's Joker was refreshing because it was all about chaos, a new concept for a villain at the time. He didn't have a clear motive or even a plan.
Phoenix's Joker on the other hand is a glorified Occupy movement stooge fighting cronies and capitalists. A boring and tiresome interpretation.

>ew you're a creepy incel you're dangerous
Actually I'm married for 12 years
>WOW FUCKING CREEP EW LOL WHAT A PATHETIC CREEP LOL ONLY ONE PARTNER WOW CREEPY YOU'RE BASICALLY A LITERAL METAPHORICAL INCEL

And the guy in the middle doesn't even look like the same race as the guy in the mugshot. I'm pretty sure they got the profile picture of someone who has the same name as the shooter.

Attached: El-Paso-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-spouted-hate-online-just-minutes.jpg (1200x800, 204K)

What kind of a joyless excuse for an unmopped jizz puddle hates the Wizard of Oz?

But they're not mad because other people are having sex. Other people having sex and them not having sex is just a symptom of the larger social issues they're mad about.

>So far things aren't looking good for Joker.
So far it's trailer has more views than Star Wars and it's being named for the oscars

The filmmakers and actors were in venice

What are you talking about? They're the ones calling it quote unquote "kino"

Attached: 1567272125531.png (603x306, 49K)

oh shit

Attached: joakino.png (612x198, 18K)

Does that man look black to you?

That would be Chads

Attached: 1567363567321.jpg (828x550, 147K)

The same guys that gave a 99% to a fucking jordan peele movie, a score higher than every other film in existence, have bad taste

Shocking lol

Tell me some more how sloppy seconds that settled is what you really wanted out of life. Surely you're here complaining about niggers in movies because of how happy you are.

Attached: 1554592241397.jpg (1200x727, 110K)

wow rude

did I say I hate it? do you really think it's the best movie ever made, only second to films such as Black Panther?

Everybody except disney shills is calling it kino in one way or the other

>So far it's trailer has more views than Star Wars
no it doesn't, it's at around 20 million you cunt

Cute cat, that sealed the deal for me. Hope they got some Pynchon

Howdy

>But they're not mad because other people are having sex. Other people having sex and them not having sex is just a symptom of the larger social issues they're mad about.
The larger social issue being they think society owes then sex with a Stacy. It's literally in their manifestos. Why are you trying to make this into something grander than it is?

Attached: 1559760111845.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>furfags are chads now
Yea Forumsmblr really has taken over Yea Forums huh?
>except disney shills
Like the disney shill from IGN that gave it a 10/10?

Do you feel intimidated when I sarcastically pose rhetorical questions? asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs
>32 million views
>youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
>57 million views
It's over

That list isn't a list of best films every made. It's a list of films most agreed upon to be likeable.

I don't think they demand sex with Stacy. I think they profess to need love in some shape or form.

>Like the disney shill from IGN that gave it a 10/10?
Maybe even them, some movies are just that good you know

Thanks, partner

Attached: $_3.jpg (379x359, 14K)

lmao that's the teaser from April, the newer full trailer only has 20m. Cope.

Are you just making up false RT scores to get replies now? It's at 88% and has been around that all day.

Attached: 1558066525457.jpg (475x476, 31K)

>catposting

Attached: image.jpg (798x420, 28K)

>comparing two trailers from april is coping now
Don't quit your day job, you suck at shilling

... because of po socio-economic conditions caused by whites. Say whaaaaaa-?

and the wizard of oz deserves the top spot? where's finding nemo? I could give you a number of movies that should be higher than wizard of oz and somehow it's always at the top of these lists. it's not that great of a movie but it is a really well movie especially for its time but it's a shallow children's movie

Attached: nemo.png (762x327, 160K)

>hating the wizard of oz
user must've passed out in the poppy field

He walked off the plantation.

>96% is better than 100%

And where the fuck is Paddington 2? It should be first on that list. No movie has 100% with more reviews.

how many times have you seen it? could you watch it back to back and not be bored out of your mind because it's completely stupid? I could hardly do it once

Why not?

If the reviewer is the same guy narrating then he's from CineFix which is kino.

>wizard of oz is a shallow children's movie that mature adults like myself can't enjoy
>fuck yeah i love finding nemo

Attached: originalgridimage2703413708051679.jpg (1000x969, 121K)

>phoneposting

Attached: Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg (743x960, 137K)

>8 minute standing ovation
Why do people do this. I'd feel like a retard standing there clapping my hands for a minute but a full 8 minutes? Why

It's all the same Internet, brother.

>go see The Joker
>absolutely love it
>give it a bad score anyways
LOCK ME UP

Attached: file.png (984x734, 207K)

That's projecting something onto the manifestos that isn't there. Elliot Rodgers mentions sex countless times in his manifesto. He doesn't mention love at all.

Maybe they did it in groups. Like the guys on the left do it for 30 seconds, then middle, then right. And then it's all the whites, all the blacks, all the asians. Then maybe by sex or height.

>straight up slander against the president
yeah, how dare they slander this man by showing video footage of what he said and did

Why is phoneposting bad again? I've never posted from a phone, so I wouldn't know.

Then don't judge people for posting their flavor of reaction images.

Attached: 1533316112016.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Attached: file.png (672x2790, 1013K)

There's no concrete answer. Two most compelling reasons I've heard are phoneposting leads to people treating Yea Forums like casual social media and phoneposting insinuates you have enough of a life to be away from your computer and are thus not the desired demographic for this site. Both are dumb and it's just a meme I'm posting.

Attached: 1557772677538.webm (520x620, 2.83M)

based

Sex is an expression of intimacy, a core component to the love exchange

Reason why I never phonepost is because I hate typing on a phone. I takes like ten times longer than with a keyboard. And no, I don't have fat fingers.

**cues standing ovation sounds**

>the love exchange
My favorite 70s rnb band

Attached: may.png (428x103, 13K)

What the fuck is that

>Sex is an expression of intimacy, a core component to the love exchange
Not the kind of intimacy Elliot Rodgers wanted by his own admission. He tied sex with Stacys to his value as a man. You're inferring something that just isn't there.

REPUBBLICA - Close to the Italian Democrat Party
IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA - moderate liberals
IL FOGLIO - think of Tucker Carlson
LA NUOVA VENEZIA - local news, conservative/liberal
IL MESSAGGERO - more liberals
IL GAZZETTINO - local news, catholic
IL FATTO QUOTIDIANO - left wing and right wing conspiracy theorists, populists
LA STAMPA - even more moderate liberals, centrist
IL GIORNALE - Berlusconi's based and redpilled conservative newspaper

Nothing funnier than a nigger admitting blacks are more predisposed to crime and its the "systems" fault for punishing said crimes

Attached: 1539563048623.png (1556x532, 96K)

>56%
wonder what percentage of the US population gave it a fresh?

>Am I assimilated yet, fellow 4channelers?

Attached: 0608724243.jpg (945x960, 98K)

You receive harsher sentences when you have a HISTORY of crime.

Someone with no rap sheet will almost always receive lower jailtime and punishments, that's what is always left out when a liberal pulls out the "Blacks are treated worse" argument

Why is r/4channel so obsessed with incels? I literally can’t go to a single thread without some normalniggers crying about them.

>prove a negative
How about you prove they do

See

kek

>>furfags are chads now
>Yea Forumsmblr really has taken over Yea Forums huh?
They have more sex than you will ever have, how does that make you feel? :^)

Those who liked it will go out of thier way to rate it. Critics are needed for balance. Unless they happen to be disney shills on rotten tomatoes

>literally every incel is Elliot Rodger
Retard

>netflix cant be kin-

>upset
people get upset anymore
i just enjoy shitposting

>Top critics

>You receive harsher sentences when you have a HISTORY of crime.
>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/16/black-men-sentenced-to-more-time-for-committing-the-exact-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/?noredirect=on
>similar background
>all things being equal
Swing and miss. First time offenders are compared with first time offenders and repeat offenders are compared with repeat offenders in these studies, user.

>movie has black character
>see that character as a representation of all black people
Who's the racist?

It's not proving a negative. There are plenty of studies about sentencing to show whether it's equal or not.

>Blacks commit more crimes than whites
>WTF WHY DO LAWS APPLY TO BLACKS

yes goy, tell him!

Attached: brainwashing kids into lbgt.webm (640x640, 3M)

Show me a manifesto from an incelshooter that mentions that they just want love and companionship. And while you're at it, have sex so your peers can be safer.

>average rating still 8.33
that means if you like it (aka you ain't a lil bitch) you're gonna really like it.

>Despite being only 49% of the population...

>Black Panther
Eh, this rt take will age worse than it's already terrible cgi

I haven't seen a turn this big since Beauty and the Beast. I knew they'd press the shill button.

>Despite being only 2% of the population...

RT has a bizarre aggregation system that people interpret as an average of consensus, when it actually means that mediocre but inoffensive films get ratings in the 80's-90's and divisive films get ratings in the 40's-60's.

Divisive films are generally more interesting than films that everybody thought was pretty good. Personally, I think the film looks like Taxi Driver in clown make-up, but I'm willing to hold off judgement until I see it. If it's sincerely broaching the issues of mental health as a category, and the fluid ways in which it is defined (especially in order to incarcerate those who have not otherwise committed crimes), thus leading to radicalization, then I'm certain that it will get a divided reception. I'm sure some will loathe it and some will love it. The question is whether it is loathed because of hamfisted delivery, or because it reveals and references truths that some are deeply uncomfortable with. The question is whether it is loved for shallow exploitation of revolutionary attitudes, or for representing a dark possible path that many may follow but feel unable to express their fears about as it could see them labelled as a pariah.

It's the future.

Attached: 1535321431908.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

I wish I could slowly, painfully torture and then finally kill Sarah Hopson - in a debate. What a fun time it'd be, we'd all learn a lot.

That is by definition proving a negative. And if there are then show me recent instances where every variable is virtually the same but a black man got harsher treatment and sentencing due solely to skin color.

retards

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-01 164415.jpg (767x324, 53K)

What the FUCK is that.

>88

>despite being under 2%..

>That is by definition proving a negative.
No it's not. Proving a negative would be showing that no evidence exists. Don't be dumb. See Two studies linked in that article.

It's #34. This shit doesn't make sense at all.
rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

Are you deaf? It's the fucking future.

Attached: iluL9mU.jpg (1400x696, 142K)

This kind of reminds me of the release of BvS. Right before the review embargo for BvS went up, critics were talking about how great it was, how audiences were going to love it, that it was getting standing ovations, that it was going to blow Marvel out of the water, and then as soon as the embargo lifted the RT score started plummeting. Joker's score seems to be recovering now, but honestly, if it ends up with a bad RT score, I'm going to be much more interested in watching it.

It finally makes sense.

That was from executives, not the same as Joker

Does it even mean anything.

Attached: HUFF HUFF.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Will TROS flop?

I swipetype most of the time and its pretty workable. Sometimes I dictate aloud.

Why is it so popular among leftists? We were told they would hate it

wew

Attached: hide_the_pain.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

>a single study
>federal crimes only
>"after accounting for several variables"(biased study)
>only 2012-2016
>no mention of the race of the judges/prosecutors giving these "harsher" sentences(which would be a big factor when your hypothesis is that the system is racially biased right?

Yikes, is this your brain on biased journalism and propganda outlets like Washington post?

Poor little brainlet, I bet you though you "owned" those Yea Forums racists with your link too lmao, better go check wikipedia for some more articles.

There's two studies in that article, one being a government study, and both highlight the factors they accounted for. Reading past the first paragraph must have too much for your attention span to handle.

is the poster a jojo reference?

Incel, you’ve been grasping at straws with that user. Give it up.

Fuck back off to NYT journoscum

even posted ironically this is a stupid post made by someone who has the potential to be smart

>no ur the incel

Attached: 1549426223370s.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Will sneed die soon

OH SHIT.

When I see dumb shit like this on a near daily. Basis in my town, he can take his degree in niggerology and shove it.

kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2019/08/belhaven-burglar-gets-big-yuge-bond.html

Will the Metal Gear movie be announced next year?

>are you deaf
>written words

The Sonic Totem couldn't hear. Speak louder please.

It’s not a Disney movie.

Damn. How painful is laser removal?

Attached: B9MzPZvIAAEH2bc.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Happening

Attached: 1364022137666.gif (270x220, 2.3M)

>Hispanics do all the DUI

sorry
>Are You Deaf
>Written Words

No I'm not deaf.
>Bottom Text

>88%
>total count: 14
If only.

Do we actually live in a society?

but he didn't say that you brainlet
he wasn't referring to the white nationalists as good people

I don’t think anyone does. Even the most brain dead NPC’s I know don’t give a fuck what some (((blue check marks))) have to say about movies. I’ll never understand why anyone thought this was a good idea

>He tied sex with Stacys to his value as a man.
It's one of the ways society measures the worth of a man, though. Please, I'm not actually defending fucking Elliot here, but implying that sort of thing doesn't have a huge influence on how men are perceived by others isn't true

>I'm not actually defending fucking Elliot here
Cuck.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING SOMEONE STOP THE RACIST SJW TRANNIES REVIEW BOMBING MY MOVIE, I NEED PEOPLE LIKE JOKER TO FEEL REPRESENTED IN MEDIA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1567289456163.jpg (598x960, 97K)

Why are you so mad? :(

will things be ok?

Will it all be ok

Devisive means it will be good

this is literally the only way a good movie can be received. If it was 100% we can be certain that it's bad, given how many critics are absolute plebs.

This movie will be the absolute biggest definition of capekino and it'll finally show that critics have a hate-boner for DC.

Shazam only got good reviews because it borderline echoes the Marvel formula. Aquaman was way better than what reviews gave it.

dilate

>Despite le 56% face...

Howdy!

Blackberry here
>keyboard masterrace

I would have loved it more if we didn't knew Joker's real name.

Its just that all my life there has never been someone who looked like me on the silver screen and somehow that made me feel marginalized in life, like people who look like me aren't good enough. And now...now I finally have someone to look up to on the big screen and say "wow he's just like me" and what do people do, the same people that champion diversity? They trash it and call my people racist and alt right and incels and all these other mean hurtful words that strike me to the core. I just don't get why they do these things, but they will see soon enough my people have been put down by the man for millennia and its time...time for us to rise up and take back what is ours.

Attached: 1566431703875.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

This

Attached: joker letterboxd review.jpg (611x680, 80K)

like how he switched murders with “crimes”

Shazam was too genuine to be an MCU film, it wasn’t constantly self deprecating with quips and being ironic every two seconds. Also if Aquaman had the marvel logo on it, everyone would go on about how much they loved it.

it's a movie you dumbass
are all incels this retarded? would explain a lot.

>No! You’re not supposed to like the Joker movie!

Attached: 440D20D7-8218-412D-83F8-7C42473EA243.jpg (1000x1080, 99K)

Nobody's perfect user. Some just commit fewer crimes than others.

>Why do people hate incels so much anyways
Its part of the paedo normalization agenda. If incels are a problem then the solution is to have sex with children while they’re young and nip the problem in the bud.

Joker is one of the most iconic villains in all of fiction. Howe are any of you surprised at the hype?

>Listening to critics

Attached: screenshot-rottentomatoes.com-2019.09.02-01_06_01.png (736x293, 188K)

>88%
to be honest, most critics from the tomato page are a bunch of spinless sheeple.
Remember how Venom was heavily shitted but then people said that the movie was fun and made most critics backpedal their shitty opinions?

>lets also forget niggers have increased genetic markers for violent behavior and less markers for intelligence.

Attached: 34F8FCBE2D04437BAA8EDE24F515E6E6.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

>HxHfaggots are niggers
no surprise

americans should unironically give blacks certain benefits If they agree to accept their mental inferiority.

Wow what an original reaction post. It's still so fresh and funny.

one time when i was younger i was doing a bunch of klonopin with this girl and then we went to a party and got super drunk and i was trying to show off by hotwiring this moped and then i started driving it around town completely fucked at like 3am and these cops pulled me over and then gave me a ride home and i'm pretty sure if i was black i would have gone to jail instantly and had my life fucked but they laughed and were like hah i remember being young and dumb

>user reviews

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 7.17.19 PM.png (1530x1268, 788K)

>commit crime
>get arrested
>nooo it’s muh racism
I do agree however that blacks do end up getting harsher sentences and shit like that

>40K user reviews vs 347
People obviously know better

The pop-culture network sites are running articles calling this an ''incel friendly movie''. Their readership (not hard to pigeonhole) have been made to believe bespectacled virgins are a/the threat (it's surreal typing this). The narrative is more or less, Joachin Phoenix plays a lonely, depressed (WHITE!) basket case who in the real world might not agree with the other lonely, depressed basket cases on voter id laws. This is Haram on web 3.0 circa 2019.

careful
the plebs ALWAYS make excuses when you point something like this out

>tfw it's an "I think for myself and don't need critics" episode

Attached: 1-Predator-quotes.gif (360x203, 1.21M)

Dude you just proved racism is alive and well in AmeriKKKa

What's a 30 then?

no he's black

0-59 F (E at some colleges)
60-63 D-
64-66 D
67-69 D+
70-73 C-
74-76 C
77-79 C+
80-83 B-
84-86 B
87-89 B+
90-94 A-
95-100 A

>Top critics
>That's okay, ignore our unpaid and non-endorsed critics
>Only listen to the 'critics' we pay- I mean Approve!"

>doesn't defend Elliot (redpilled hero)
>tells OTHERS to dilate

Attached: 1566629640555.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>Aquaman was way better than what reviews gave it.
Aquaman got hit by the shill button too, remember? Once the SEC gets Disney they won't be able to use it as readily.

sneed bean

>if i was black i would have gone to jail instantly
Because you would have tried to fight the cops kek

>the police's tendency to give white people warning compared to how often black people are arrested for the same crime
Completely ignoring that this can be explained away by more blacks already having records per capita, and the odds that a cop will mainly let you off for already being squeaky clean and complying politely. Or if you're pretty. Main trouble being that practically every black will make things difficult by default. Blacks without records who comply willingly probably even get more latitude than whites do just for being a welcome change of pace compared to the rest.

Sweetie that's Thanos

incel drumphtards aren't exactly know for their rational mindset