How do we stop him?

How do we stop him?

Attached: dave-chappelle-4542.jpg (250x344, 22K)

Beg people not to watch him. Tell them his jokes are toxic and intolerant. That'll work.

Take away his weed, take away his casual clothes, take away his funny pills

Yell IM RICK JAMES BITCH until he quits

>3 million views insulting a nigger faggot jew

is there anything this asian pussy eater cannot do?

And how did he get an asian wife anyway? Blacks and Asians don't make babies together.

When you're funny all doors are open

Blasians are the literal master race.

Are we talking haha funny or funny queer?

Black men and asian women were the meme interracial couple back in the day

what day

It's really weird, liberals have criticized him for being insensitive and not hashtag woke in his new special, and Yea Forums is angry that he's apparently an antiwhite shill. How could he have both extremes mad at him for opposite things?

November 7, 1999

he said trannies and other alphabet people didn't get along like straight people think they do (he's right) and he also made fun of heroin addicted whites

because he's a black guy that hates PC culture except when it helps black men, it's pretty obvious how that would annoy people

>dilate

Attached: 487607.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Withdraw his N-card.

>How could he have both extremes mad at him for opposite things?
This is the sure sign you're right about something.

>except when it helps black men
name one example he said

>and Yea Forums is angry that he's apparently an antiwhite shill
I speak for Yea Forums. We aren't angry. Just the normal amount of itchy and horny.

Internet culture warriors dont do nuance. Either your with them or against them. If you point out that theyre both a group of insufferable, middle class faggots, scream fascist/libtards or centrist.
In short, theyre not very bright.

>Just the normal amount of itchy and horny.
Me too man

>Take away his weed
You fucking monster, what the hell did he do to deserve this?

Literally anytime he complained about racism, that is the same "outrage culture" he seems to bemoan when it's trannies complaining to him.
But I respect his opinion

with sticks and stones

You can't differentiate between blatant racism and outrage culture?
Also you know comedians tell jokes, right?

Attached: 1566888787162.gif (470x260, 2.7M)

Stop what? The special was cringe as fuck.

It's essentially victim culture on both sides. People who believe in white genocide or the patriarchy pretty much both have a victim complex.

It's kinda sad that so many people like that exist, but don't forget that most real people think this stuff is bullshit.

It's different generations, he comes from the time where comics have a pass to do whatever they want under the guise of comedy but because people these days are oversensitive anxiety riddled faggots that can't understand that it's a joke and it's normal to laugh at yourselves and the world provided that you can understand that it isn't hitler tier hate speech, but their tiny brains cannot comprehend it and yet most of them would probably easily go and shitpost all day on their favorite internet website.

>don't forget that most real people think this stuff is bullshit
I assume this is true but it really doesn't seem like it much of the time. Is there actual evidence to bolster this comforting though, other than the common sense assumption that most people are fair and reasonable?

What happened to Dave's hair?

Attached: dave-chappelle-thurgood-jenkinssir-smoke-alot-1517847201.jpg (780x439, 43K)

>liberals have criticized him
no they haven't, magazine critics and twitterfags have

I guess you're right that it's just an assumption. I more just base it off the idea that these victims also inherently want attention and therefore tend to speak louder than people who don't give a shit. I don't even think that most people are necessarily fair or reasonable, most can just see through the bullshit.

I don't know if or how you could really measure it or anything, but I'd guess that it's a bell curve of believing white genocide - not believing either - white/male patriarchy.