This lad should get his own Discovery channel show

This lad should get his own Discovery channel show

Attached: IMG_20190901_193033.jpg (410x368, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUg0jFO7NTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hAjlV2DdC5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah discovering matza ballz

Stopped watching after he slept in the car, ruined the series for me.

>crossing a country in a straight line
>First minutes of the first episode he detours because he's afraid of crossing a river he already knew he had to cross
The series lost its merit right off the bat.
The only interesting part of it all is to see how the welsh farmers react to a stickman LARPer trespassing

>"lmao im a bit chilly now, im off home see ya next week"

Disappointing end

if you're as soft a cunt as this guy, you really shouldnt go on adventures.
>my hand's got a scratch, i guess my gf needs to come baby me up for a whole day
>wow it's raining a bit, this sucks i'm going home.

Why the fuck wasn't he wearing gloves most of the time?

Also, kinda let down he didn't get into a tiff with any farmer cunts in the end

Fuck welsh farmers

eh apart from the posh lad at the beginning he didn't come across any?

He came across a dog too in part 5 I think

Attached: 1566420010707.png (1161x798, 826K)

agreed. he was worried about being swept away, and rather than leaving his bag on one side and then swimming across and pulling it over he goes on ad etour. cheap fuck

He should cross north Korea in a straight line

Introducing my next adventure:
Geneva to Bratislava by any means possible
In 4 days time i fly out to Geneva, where i join forces with my oldest partner in adventure and best friend, Greg. Greg and I were hopping barbed wire fences and escaping farmers before we had pubes. Without our early adventures in the Staffordshire countryside there'd be no mission across Wales.
Greg is busy helping the planet fight global warming these days, but for the first time in years, a window of time has presented itself, and so we must take full advantage and roll back those years.
This is a big departure from the brutality and intensity of the mission across wales, but because Greg and I share an identical approach to adventure, one that's based on a delicate balance of freedom, mischief, challenge and our faith in the goodness of people, i'm confident that whatever the outcome of our story is, it will not fail to entertain, thrill or inspire.
The concept is simple, we've got 10 days to get from Geneva to Bratislava. We ain't taking a tent, our route is vague at best, and and we won't be spending a penny on accommodation or public or private transport. Instead we'll be hitching rides, sleeping in garden sheds and thinking of innovative ways to get around where possible.
To spice things up even more, and add another layer of purpose into the trip, I'm calling on you lot to pick 5 challenges out of a list of 10 that Greg and I compiled over one to many beers last week. Which ever 5 you pick, we have to deliver. Failure is not an option.
I also want you to comment with a (realistic) challenge of your own. It has to be something that is doable, isn't going to interfere too much with our tight time frame, or get us killed. I will pick what i believe to be the best one, and that will be our bonus challenge.

Live off the land for a whole day (spending no money)
Win a nightclub dance off
Run an errand for a village baker
Join a football game and score and goal

>Be me
>Ex banker
>Moved to Wales to get some peace and quiet with my family
>One sunny day I'm home alone with a mug of tea watching the news
>Dogs bark, look up to see what's going on
>Some white dude in an army jacket with no trousers on runs through my garden
>Runs through the river at the end of my garden
>Desperatley tries to claw his way up the bank
>Points his camera at his ass
>PULLS OUT A KNIFE
>Uses it to pull himself out of the river
>Runs off into fields, waving at me whilst he goes
>Tells my dogs to shut up
>MFW

He's a basedboy megacuck. He talks big game but ain't shit. I'd like to drop him somewhere ACTUALLY wild and watch him die miserably wthin three days.

What's some other adventure kino? This one was great.

Some other favourites of mine are Brave Dave train hopping across the entirety of Canada (that bull scene, fug) and the couple driving their C90s down the entirety of the American continent.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUg0jFO7NTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hAjlV2DdC5o

what's your problem? He never claimed to be some wilderness survivalist. it was just a fun challenge

Don't forget to donate to his "ban knives" charity because his friend was killed by a paki in Walsall

>He talks big game

literally the completely opposite. the charm and why and it got so many views is because how amateurish he was

Attached: youtu.be-F9wX4ckqOjM.jpg (640x480, 421K)

Alright tough guy

Attached: 8d35830c341c99c280be7c14e168a6f1.gif (500x422, 822K)

>I'm gonna walk in a perfect straight line across Wales
>chickens out within 15 mins of the first episode and walks the long way around the river

lmao dropped