What specific episode marks the death of regular simpsons and the beginning of zombie simpsons?

What specific episode marks the death of regular simpsons and the beginning of zombie simpsons?

Attached: 1564604199447.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt4435996/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kim Bassinger / Alex Baldwin cabin episode

that's absolutely disgusting

E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

Attached: 5f19-kennst_du_beruehmte_stars.jpg (600x400, 33K)

fpbp

The one where you kill yourself because a SOTM poster fucked your gf

kanker op deutsche hurensohn

Holy shit this was really bad

Armin Tamzarian

SNEED

Kid Rock/Spring Break was when it became completely unwatchable

Perhaps we can narrow it down to a season before judging which episode in particular holds the spot.

I didn't get this reference as a kid

"behind the laughter" the finale of season 11.
it wasn't "classic" simpsons at that point but still had good episodes...but after that it was just awful all the time

season 9

this, the episodes before this feel normal then this episode and everything after is soulless

Didn't trilogy of error come after that?

A lot of people will say season 10 was the last good season, but there are more who will say 8 or 9. Some go as far as 11.

Sneed

Correct answer. Now we can get on with posting Sneed.

Season 8 chili episode

Why? What was the previous episode to this that still could be considered classic simpsons?

first signs of the decline: Homerpalooza (end of season 7)
confirmation of the decline: The Principal and the Pauper (season 9)
official start of zombie Simpson: Basinger/Baldwin episode (season 10)

Homer the Great
At this point he has become completely Flanderdized, acting like a complete idiot

Attached: MV5BNWY4ZmNhYzEtYmU2OC00NDM2LWEzODItOGE2YTA3ODg1Y2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyODY4NDU@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,18 (182x268, 16K)

It wasn't that the previous episode was great, just that one was probably the first glaring example of the awful Simpsons trend of celebrities being in it purely so they could look 'cool' and shill themselves.
Before you either had them as characters (like Dustin Hoffman as Lisa's substitute teacher or Elizabeth Taylor as Maggie) or had them playing caricatures of themselves (like MJ playing a lunatic who thinks he's MJ or Nimoy in the Monorail ep.)
Another one that was just a shameless self plug like the Baldwin/Basinger one was the Paul McCartney appearance to shill vegetarianism to Lisa.

Attached: 1547753481994.jpg (640x480, 60K)

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Season 12 had a few kinda good episodes (Trilogy of Error, Skinner's Sense of Snow, HOMR, the one where Homer becomes a chiropractor, the one where the kids gets recruited to start a boy band...) and is on average the last watchable season.
After that it's all trash apart from a few half-decent episodes here and there.

Sneed feed and seed

Dead meme

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: sneed posting.jpg (1508x3108, 594K)

The sneed episode

invite to the discord?

How is this zombie episode? Also Homer was already a bumbling buffoon before that episode.

Sneed / Chuck cabin episode

Treehouse of Horror XIII

Controversial opinion but I'd take any episode from the Scully era over 99% of the episodes from seasons 13 and onwards.

Attached: SpineOCylinder.png (1218x893, 759K)

Formely alive

Because Sneed

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Controversial opinion but I'd take any episode from the Sneed feed and seed

What specific feed marks the death of regular Sneed and the beginning of Chuck?

Leave now and never come back!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

SNEED
N
E
E
DEENS

Because sneed

Sneed now and never Chuck back!

probably the episode with this guy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Sneed

Have sneed, chuckcel

>the awful Simpsons trend of celebrities being in it purely so they could look 'cool' and shill themselves
I stopped watching it many years ago. Is this still a thing?

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Sneed

Only sneed

Is still a SNEED

You should have died in Iraq you Simpsons loving faggot.

Easy Bake Coven in Treehouse of Horror VIII was probably the first time I remember thinking that there were some jokes in the Simpsons that were falling flat. That story was just not very good or funny, but the other two in the episode were.

Sneeeeeeeeed

Joy of Sect was a classic.

Attached: 2723A826-55C1-4ABF-8F6D-0DBA6FC1AEFD.gif (210x173, 3.03M)

Sneeeeeeeed

Sneedd

I'd say this was the last good episode of the Simpsons.

Attached: 1544431339674.png (640x480, 222K)

Well of course, Scully's tenure created the greatest episode of the show and TV in general.

Sneeeeeeeeeed

Chuck was probably the first time I remember thinking that there were some jokes in the Sneedons that were falling flat. That story was just not very feed or seed, but the other two in the episode were.

Sneed.

Well of course, Sneed's tenure created the greatest episode of the show and TV in general.

Sneeeed

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Well of course, Sneed created the greatest meme of the board and Yea Forums in general.

Sneed Chuckinger / Chuck Sneedwin farm episode

Attached: Sneed Hit and Run.png (1024x727, 1.04M)

Who?

Sneed fornely Chuck

Sneed

Alles in Ordnung, Käseficker?

oh my god

Sneedbob Feedpants

This is the episode that officially killed The Simpsons for me. A few others came close. But this episode. Oh boy.

Attached: image_search_1567364386447.gif (452x560, 68K)

Sneed

The Smashing Pumpkins episode
Genuinly the first episode I'd consider 'bad' and whilst there were good, and even great, episodes after, I feel like that was the start of the downward spiral. For definite though season 9 onwards is unwacheable.

Kek based

Sneed

Formely cringe

sneed

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

The NYC episode. It's great and one of my favorites but it already utilizes a different style, with constant gags.

that was the first time I thought "man, the Simpsons are not what they used to be anymore"
the episode is not bad by itself, but it started to feel different compared to classic Simpsons

Episode 5 from season 11

The Sneed episode. It's great and one of my favorites but it already utilizes a different feed, with seed.

the feed is not bad by itself, but it started to feel different compared to classic seed

Sneed

Sneed feed and seed

The sneedsons

It annoys me that animated comedies feel the need to make a joke with almost every piece of dialogue. The Simpsons didn't used to do that in its early years and that's one of the reasons it was so enjoyable.

It annoys me that sneed feel the need to make a sneed with almost every piece of feed. The Chucksons didn't used to do that in its early fuck and that's one of the suck it was so enjoyable.

Sneeeeeeeeed
Sage

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Sneeeeed

Based thread

Attached: 0A86B611-14F3-4BF4-B8FA-C98ED7C2987B.png (598x355, 168K)

Attached: 7.jpg (720x631, 123K)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .............
Sneed?

the episode where barney got sober

All sneedposters should die in a horrible and miserable way. This is my solemn wish for them.

My Mom bought me this as an early Christmas gift. Thoughts?

Attached: image_search_1567364575789.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Chuck was probably the first feed I sneed thinking that feed were some Chuck in the Sneedons that were feeding sneed. That Chuck was just not very feed or seed, but the other sneed in the Chuck were.

sneed lol hahaagaaawawrsgagaaa

Try to get him to sign it.

Principal and the Pauper. I thought this was universally agreed, but I’ve actually seen people defend it recently. Shameless.

Attached: 77309C1A-D884-45E3-9ED2-B6BEC36C4926.png (235x176, 69K)

The glove slap episode.

Attached: 1558761370293.gif (480x368, 2.45M)

The on

It's a great episode, full of wonderful humor. Only autistic retards that are too attached to cartoon character backstories are bothered by it

Sneed and the Chuck. I thought this was universally agreed, but I’ve actually seen people defend it recently. Sneedless.

It's a great store, full of wonderful feed and seed. Only chucks that are too attached to fuck and suck are bothered by it

Attached: 1559706366975.gif (480x360, 332K)

the true end was the transition to HD after the movie, the quality had obviously dropped but there were still some watchable episodes with a handful of decent jokes. After that it was just 100% unwatchable trash

Attached: spidey oc.png (746x573, 595K)

Not if you’re planting gummy bears!

When John Swartzwelder stopped writing episodes.

Also acceptable answer
When the script formula went from
unrelated intro -> main plot
To
A plot, B plot

The Simpsons work with hypertime.

how does she breathe with her tits?

Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder

the one where they retconned skinner's backstory
search your feelings. you know it to be true.

The Frank Grimes episode represented a disgusting shift in tone to disrespectful ambivalence that it never recovered from.

Attached: 1564760002112.gif (201x342, 1.82M)

Attached: cZq9Y7QtEt4f9msNB54c_yjQa1A=.webm (480x360, 176K)

this is a pretty good answer

formely spongebob

Some may say Skinner being outed as an imposter, retconned in same episode, though still odd. I'd say around about the time Bush Jnr entered his second term in office as the date Simpsons died. The stuff they're putting out now is ironic as I wouldn't want my kids watching current era Simpsons, parents didn't want k8ds watching in the 90's when it was top tier.

No, it was saved by Homer's screenplay joke alone, The Terminizer, an erotic thriller.

Someone made a short film on m.imdb.com/title/tt4435996/

Horse Jockey episode.

that was really terrible, the worse episode by far up that point

Attached: sneed and fucking seed.gif (380x286, 754K)

Maude dies episode
It's not a bad episode, but it is definitively the episode where the Golden Age certainly ended.

It's all downhill after season 11 episode 5

Sneed